4.5

Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

REESE B.
12/13/2019 Category: Sales
Car financing made easy
It was simple and easy. My check engine light came on so they gave me a loaner car and fixed the problem.

MJ
Michelle J.
12/07/2019
Rich's is a good choice
I bought 5 cars from Rich's Car Corner over the last 20 years. I've had a small problem with the cars after the sale twice and both times it was resolved immediately. I dealt with the same salesman 4X all 4x it was a great experience and they were all good running vehicles. The 5th time the car was decent but the salesman was not (to put it mildly) However, when the owner Rich found out he reached out to me personally and resolved the issue. This is s good place to buy a vehicle with upstanding owners.

Bellevue, WA
12/01/2019 Category: Sales
Easy to find and easy to work with personnel.
Process was easy and Danny was very knowledgeable, professional and friendly.

BD
BLAINE D.
Anacortes, WA
Acura MDX
12/01/2019 Category: Sales
This is a great place to buy a quality used car. Huge variety and no hassle sales staff. Great for bad credit.
I couldn't be any happier with the car or the dealer or salesman than my wife and I experienced with Rich's Car Corner. They have a huge variety of cars, trucks and SUV's in all shapes and sizes and prices from Corvettes to wagons. Great people, couldn't give a higher recommendation. My credit score (511) was abysmal and they still found me the car that I wanted for less than anywhere else, and my wife and I looked for weeks to find the perfect, clean MDX and Danny B. found us financing we could afford. They have a knowledgeable shop upstairs to work on the vehicle if needed. The owner is a real car guy that has collections of Pontiacs, dirt bikes and memorabilia that should be experienced apart from the auto buying. Two thumbs way up!

Gig Harbor, WA
Would recommend
Finance was easy to get, Dante was great!

Buick Century
Creepy salesmen bad cars
Bought a car from a man named Jim years ago and it was a great experience so I went back. Big mistake. The service was horrible. The sales guy Mike was creepy he kept flirting with my friend looking her up and down saying mmm mmmm...yuck. We were trying to be nice anyway overlooking the creep factor. when we asked about certain cars we saw on the website he would tell us they had problems and trying to direct us to buy cars of his choice. He had a worker being out a car and when I went to test drive it it wouldn't start. I went back in and told him and he said "why the hell did he turn it off" and when I tried to go back out with him he told me no to stay inside. He obviously didn't want me to see what the problem was. Bottom line I will never buy another car from Rich's.
Richard S. from Rich's Car Corner responded on 12/06/2019

We are sorry for your unplesant experience. I have reached out to the customer and have resolved the issues.

Federal Way, WA
Rich’s Car Corner
2 of my friends already asked me where I got this wonderful car, and I told Rich’s car corner, matter of fact I went further to show them the website, so they could show their friends two.

SALVADOR B.
Wenatchee, WA
Subaru Legacy
11/19/2019 Category: Sales
It’s ok the last experience is way better
I would have to say I had a better experience the last time I bought a car from here I have been here 2 times customer service isn’t the same anymore or maybe it was who I dealt with. I in the past even had family purchase a car here too.

Volkswagen Jetta Wagon
11/08/2019 Category: Sales
Wonderful experience
Mike was absolutely amazing! Made me feel like family and an easy process!

KARALEE S.
Toyota Matrix
11/06/2019 Category: Sales
No pressure, no hassles
Danny was great to work with, there was no pressure and he made the process very easy. He was professional, knowledgeable and everything went smoothly. I appreciated his honesty and his friendly demeanor. I would recommend reaching out to Danny if you are in the market for a used car.

10/31/2019 Category: Sales
Fantastic
I am extremely pleased with my purchase, great team, great people, great vehicles. I would highly reccomend this lot to others!

KENNETH M.
Omak, WA
10/25/2019 Category: Sales
Used car needed significant repairs
We recently purchased a car from this business. The sales process was good, moved quickly and we were in and out the door in a timely manner. We live in Eastern Washington, so after buying the car we had to drive it four hours to get home. Instead we ended up driving it to the nearest repair shop. Coming over Blewett pass the car lost power, the engine light started blinking and we just barely made it over the pass. Later in the trip we had to stop and put three quarts of oil into the car after the oil light started coming on and no oil registered on the dip stick. After looking over the car our mechanic made a long list of things it needed, including a new radiator, because the current one was cracked, front end brakes, valve work, etc. etc. I am not a mechanic, so had no way of knowing all the mechanical issues I was buying along with the car, but I assume Rich's would have the means to check a used car before they sell it for major issues. Since the car is used I know we agreed to buy it "as is", but I think a good business would try to make sure that "as is" will not cost their customers and additional $1200+ when they take one of their cars off the lot.
PS. If Rich's actually pays attention to these reviews and offers to make this right, I will gladly delete this review and write a new one.

PW
PATRICK W.
Marysville, WA
Volkswagen Passat
10/24/2019 Category: Sales
No pressure at all
The staff was helpful and didn't follow me around forcing cars on me.

MJ
MARY J.
Everett, WA
10/21/2019 Category: Sales
Repeat Customer!
I came to Rich's Car Corner 12 years ago and purchased a Dodge Caravan. Just recently my van started to need repairs. So I decided to retire her. So of course the first place I thought of for a new vehicle was Rich's! I had such a wonderful experience before that I had to return. And I was not disappointed. I worked with Danny who was informative, easy-going but straight-forward. I appreciated his input on each vehicle I looked at. I decided on the Ford Explorer. What a dream to drive! I hope this vehicle will give me at least another 12 years like my van. But if I need something else, I know I can count on Rich's Car Corner. Excellent customer service, experienced personnel, relaxed atmosphere. Thank you Danny!

ANNA B.
Gig Harbor, WA
10/18/2019 Category: Sales
Great experience
Friendly, professional and not out to waste your time. The car I purchased was in good condition. Would definitely buy from there again.