Overall Rating 1.5/5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5

Shoreline, WA
Volkswagen Rabbit
08/24/2017 Category: Sales
VW Rabbit with GTI body kit
Glen was knowledgeable, friendly, and really cared.

RUSSEL M.
08/24/2017 Category: Sales
What a great place to purchase a used vehicle!
Thanks Ron! The BMW is great. Looking forward to my next purchase.

MATTHEW H.
REDMOND, WA
08/16/2017 Category: Sales
Mike is a true Professional
I can't really judge the dealership/shop as a whole, but Mike was very professional and down to earth. I really appreciate his no-nonsense, yet friendly approach.

HP
HERTAH P.
SUQUAMISH, WA
Pontiac Vibe
08/04/2017 Category: Sales
great salesman. Torque converter cylinoid was bad, 350.00 in and hour of new car
I think your salesperson was totally awesome and I would still buy the same car from you if I had to do it all again. Just wish we were told but was such a short trip it didn't hurt the car

JEFFREY C.
Lynnwood, WA
Chrysler 300
08/03/2017 Category: Sales
No product knowledge
Attention to dettails needs work.

MICHAEL D.
Woodinville, WA
Mazda MPV
07/20/2017 Category: Sales
Used car shopping
Nice courteous people makes Rich's a great place to shop for a used car.

JOHN M.
Bothell, WA
Saab 9-3
07/15/2017 Category: Sales
Nice selection of nice cars
Nice, no haggle, deal on a nice car. They gave me the car fax, which was nice, but they should have done an inspection. I ended up replacing a simple sensor that cost me 300 bucks and they could have replaced it for about 75 before putting the car up for sale. Either way, great car at a great price! I would go back!

SHANNON H.
Eugene, OR
Volkswagen Passat
07/14/2017 Category: Sales
Great Communication
I worked with Roy through my ebrire car buying experience with Rich's Car Corner and he made it a breeze. Roy is a great communicator even thought the dealership has it's quirks. You get what you see at the Rich's, but the employees are honest and friendly. If Roy wasn't as prompt of a communicator as he is I could see my experience with the dealership being more difficult, but it wasn't.

I really appreciate that Rich's Car Corner had each c cars Carfax available on their website. This made my car buying experience online exponentially easier.

All-in-all I had a positive experience with Rich's Car Corner.

DYLAN D.
Chevrolet Cavalier
07/07/2017 Category: Sales
Pretty quick and easy process, happy with how it went.
I was able to come in, name the car I had already looked at online, and I was allowed to drive it right off the lot and get it inspected after giving a copy of my driver's license. The parking lot is very oversaturated and very frustrating to navigate, and it wasn't the warmest customer service around, but it all got the job done within a couple hours and I'm happy with the transaction. Would recommend.

NS
NATASHA S.
Shoreline, WA
Volkswagen Passat
07/06/2017 Category: Sales
Best Experience
Probably THE best experience I've had buying a vehicle. A few minutes after I parked in their lot I was approached only so that I was acknowledged. Jim was hands-off, letting us look through all the cars and checking back once to ask if we had any questions. When we were ready, we chatted with him about the car we'd selected. We left, came back and he had the car ready for us to test-drive, again without interference.

Once we'd decided on a car- WITHOUT any input from him other than giving us the key- he assisted us with the financing, letting us know that going through our bank would be cheaper than him running a credit check, with better rates and a pay schedule that we could customize. He also let us know about the warranty the company offers, and gave us two weeks to think about putting it on the car.

Overall fantastic service with Jim, and while I hope our new car lasts us a good deal, I know where I'll look next time I need a vehicle.

BRIAN B.
Everett, WA
Kia Sorento
06/29/2017 Category: Sales
No pressure at all
Straight forward to the point and very professional and no pressure

SA
SCOTT A.
Redmond, WA
Chevrolet Corvette
06/29/2017 Category: Sales
Great service on a great car purchase.
Simple and easy access to test drives and information. Would work with them again.

KA
KATHLEEN A.
06/18/2017 Category: Sales
No Pressure Sale. My second purchase from this dealer.
I did my homework and knew the car I wanted before I arrived. Salesman Ron Oaks completed the sale process quickly and with no hassle. I was glad that I bought the 90 day warranty, because the car had an expensive but fixable problem.

LK
LIZBETH K.
LAKE FOREST PARK, WA
Saturn S-Series
06/18/2017 Category: Sales
Quick and Friendly
Would recommend to family and friends!

PA
PAUL A.
SEATTLE, WA
INFINITI I35
06/15/2017 Category: Sales
Wonderful people
Very kind people Ron is a great guy he was very patient answered all my questions.l bought a very nice car from them will surely go back in future

Kimberly B.
Craig, AK
06/09/2017
I'd look elsewhere
Called ahead and asked for a hold on a specific car, took public transport in, and they had leased it out. Offered to call it back in, and when I agreed, said they couldn't/wouldn't. Not a good experience overall.

BE

JACK S.
PORT ORCHARD, WA
Lexus IS 250
05/25/2017 Category: Sales
Bad
Car needs serviced, I pretty much sold myself the car and dealer never got out of his seat and was an asshole.

RF
RACHEL F.
Puyallup, WA
Chevrolet S-10
05/19/2017 Category: Sales
Great follow up
Ron kept me informed on status of truck I wanted and provided excellent service

HG
Helen G.
Grayland, WA
05/18/2017
Jim is AMAZING!!
Jim Roberts is amazing! I cannot recommend him highly enough and will return to purchase from him again. My second and most recent purchase thru Jim was my 19 year old daughters first car, a 2008 Chevy Cobalt. Jim went over and above my expectations, getting the oil changed and rotating the tires to make sure she would be safe. I live 3 hours from the dealership on the coast and time did not allow me to take it home to my mechanic then over to my daughter at CWU. I'm a single mom and don't know a lot about cars. Jim explained everything to me about the vehicle and gave us an excellent deal. My daughter and I are both thrilled. You cannot go wrong purchasing from Jim at Rich's Car Corner. Make sure you ask for him, you will be glad you did!