4.5

DIANA W.
Lynnwood, WA
05/10/2018 Category: Sales
Jim
I got a great car, my former car was wrecked and totaled. Rich’s Car Corner had a twin to the car I lost. My old car was a 2003,this one is a 2002 With less mileage and a sun roof. I am very happy with my purchase. The staff there is very nice and work very hard to put you in the car you want.

Everett, WA
Chevrolet Aveo
05/10/2018 Category: Sales
Bought My First Car Without Hassle
The process was super easy and I love my car!

PN
PAMELA N.
Renton, WA
05/04/2018 Category: Sales
Ron the salesmen that helped me was awesome
I was in & out with the car I wanted in about an hour.

JZ
JONATHAN Z.
Atka, AK
Chevrolet Blazer
04/19/2018 Category: Sales
The sale
Quick sale was good plus all the help with what I was buying

AA
AIMEE A.
Snoqualmie, WA
04/12/2018 Category: Sales
They're transparent and they don't play games.
Breath of fresh air.

LISA S.
Gold Bar, WA
Chevrolet Sonic
03/30/2018 Category: Sales
No pressure
No pressure to buy. Very friendly and helpful.

PF
PATRICK F.
Olympia, WA
Mazda Protege5
03/24/2018 Category: Sales
You sold me a car that within twelve hours left me on the side of the road and I had to take in to the shop
You guys are deceitful as well as immorale. Telling someone that there is nothing you can really do is not what a place of business with good business practices would do.

MONICA B.
Bellevue, WA
03/15/2018 Category: Sales
Fair Deal
I got a great deal and they replaced the cracked windshield, no charge

TC
TIANA C.
03/15/2018 Category: Sales
Very friendly and fast
The employees are very friendly, helpful, and fast at signing all paperwork , even got to test drive the mini van I bought with my whole family, definitely coming back

SL
STEVEN L.
03/10/2018 Category: Sales
Mini-Van
Thank again for helping me out it was good doing business with you guys

JACQUES T.
Port Townsend, WA
Pontiac Grand Prix
03/07/2018 Category: Sales
Wonderful Experience
I hate shopping for a car. The salesmen are usually pushy, the cars/prices not great and it seems hard to get off the lot even if you say you're "just looking".

My husband called Rich's Car Corner to see if they still had the Subaru Outback we wanted to see. He spoke with Ron, we drove two hours to see the car which was in good condition only to find the car was too small to fit my husband comfortably. Ron was understanding, not pushy and gave us several options to consider with regard to the purchase. We decided the Outback was not the car for us and promised to work with Ron if a car we did want showed up on their lot. Long story short, two days later we saw a newly listed 1999 Pontiac Grand Prix with only 68k miles on it. We went back to test drive it and bought it that same day. Again Ron was wonderful, helped us through the paperwork and got the information together to apply for a loan through our credit union. We took the car home that same day.

The lot is very crowded but all the cars we saw were in good condition. I read the reviews saying "no pressure" before our first visit and must tell you that was our experience as well. Ron is a hard worker and was available even on his day off to answer our questions. I would definitely go back and work with Ron again. This is one of the few positive experiences I've had shopping for a car. Thanks!

GS
GRANT S.
Lynnwood, WA
03/04/2018 Category: Sales
Supper easey car buying.
Everyone there we spoke with were very nice easy going people. Let us look around at cars without pushing us on something. Once we knew what we liked they set the car up for a test drive. It was a cool little place that i would go back to if i need to.

NJ
NICHOLAS J.
Renton, WA
03/03/2018 Category: Sales
Awsome used car dealer trust me if know!
So I was looking to buy a used car and needed one as in good of shape and low miles as possible, my brother in law and I went to EVERY used car dealer in kent.EVERY in auburn and EVERY New and used car dealer in Renton. My budget was 4000 out the door. I kid you not when i say every car we checked out was below good rating, were talking mold or both mold and stench in A lot of the cars. I could not find a happy medium anywear! Oh we would see a promising car on line only to race over to the car lot to be told it was just bought this ironicly happened a few times during are search. That night we found Riches car lot on line and holly Molly they have a huge selection im talking at least 20 no mold, low miles, good running cars under 4000$ we got there right after they had opened up to be greated, not pressured at all, left alone to look around and check things out till I had questions Wich always were answered! The sticker prices on all the cars were posted 1000$ more than the online sticker price wich we did not mind cuz the guy honored the internet lower price! In closing I told the salesman I only had 4000 cash but the clean 02 impala was going for 3500 Wich out the door with taxes and licencing totaled 4200 they worked with me and got me in the driver seat of a low miles, no mold, no smells clean inside as well as outside bitchen impala! Was a Very very happy bow tie owner at the end of the day all thanks to Riches used cars in Seattle off aura ave!

JEFFREY S.
02/24/2018 Category: Sales
Good
Efficient.

JACOBB S.
Edmonds, WA
02/15/2018 Category: Sales
Good
It was great service just unhappy that the salesman (Dante) didn't tell me about the extra $500 down payment when we agreed on the $2000 for my trade in