4.5

Dennis P.
Seattle, WA
11/17/2018
A quality, no-pressure experience
I just purchased a vehicle from Rich's and came away very pleased, especially with the service provided by Glen and Jim Roberts. I found the vehicle I wanted online and was happy to find out it was exactly as advertised when I went in for a test drive. Glen was very open and patient with me in taking the vehicle in for a review by mechanic and even made two repairs (replaced an exhaust valve and installed a new emergency brake handle) prior to finalizing the deal. I paid a fair price and never felt pressured for a moment. I would recommend this company wholeheartedly.

EB
Edgar B.
Everett, WA
11/03/2018
Never buy car in this place
Buy a car in this place from Ron Oak. and after five days the car did not work anymore. I call Ron and he tells me that he does not fix the car and they do not return the money .

Seattle, WA
Volvo S40
10/31/2018 Category: Sales
Great car, Great price
I was looking for the perfect combination of low mileage, good condition, and a great value. I did that, thank you Jim for helping me with the purchase of my cool blue Volvo!!!

AR
AARON R.
Friday Harbor, WA
10/31/2018 Category: Sales
Will purchase again!
Such an easy and smooth car buying experience that I will do again! Great vehicles and excellent staff!

Kimberly B.
Marysville, WA
08/06/2018
Buyers beware
I bought a used 2006 BMW X5 SUV earlier this year. I should have realized what I was doing. We paid a high price for the vehicle and should have realized when we saw the passenger airbag light lit, that it was not well maintained and this was a severe safety hazard. we had to spend over $4,000 for an inspection and repairs that we should not have had to do. Two months later, the tire treads started separating and we had to put in $1,000 worth of new tires. I realized this was a sale as is but I'm also deeply disappointed that there are still salespeople that will sell a lemon to Working Class People.

I just wish I could go back and do it over and not purchase this car. Please remember to check with the Better Business Bureau before even thinking of purchasing a car from one of the small lots that are crooks

Jo B.
Milton, WA
05/21/2018
Sold me a money pit on wheels that showed troubles within the first week.
Ive only had the car two months and have already had to put $1200 into it and still ended up stranded at a light the next day, apparently needs around $5000 more in repairs to make it through a week. I'm currently in college and can't afford this. I bought a car from this place thinking the biggest price I'd have to pay was the selling price and budgeted accordingly, I was wrong. Could be the dealership didnt know about all these things before selling it right? The check engine light came on on my way home the first day I got it so I doubt that. Also thanks for "fixing" my trunk guys, its made me a more religious woman from all the times I have to pray it will close if I open it. Would not recomend this place to anyone.

NP
NATHAN P.
Tacoma, WA
Volvo S60
05/17/2018 Category: Sales
Excellent Honest Service
I came across Riches Car Corner on Craigslist. I saw they had my dream car, a Volvo S60R in red. I applied for credit and got s call back within an hour. I was called by Ron. He was very understanding of my less then acceptable credit history and found me a lender anyway.

I came to the store a day later to test drive the vehicle. I had a couple concerns and Ron offered to resolve any issues I had before I signed the paperwork. He has outstanding communication and was able to get the repairs done immediately so I could pick up the car. Everything is running great and the car is beautiful!

I am always nervous going to car lots because of the usual pushy salesman. That's not what you will find here. Ron and his team are very straight forward guys and allow you to look over the car and do test drives without any pressure from them. They will address any concern you might have to ensure your satisfaction with your new car.

I would highly recommend anyone to stop in a see what they have for you. Great credit or bad, they will find you a deal!

Thank you Ron and team for the amazing service experience.

DIANA W.
Lynnwood, WA
05/10/2018 Category: Sales
Jim
I got a great car, my former car was wrecked and totaled. Rich’s Car Corner had a twin to the car I lost. My old car was a 2003,this one is a 2002 With less mileage and a sun roof. I am very happy with my purchase. The staff there is very nice and work very hard to put you in the car you want.

Everett, WA
Chevrolet Aveo
05/10/2018 Category: Sales
Bought My First Car Without Hassle
The process was super easy and I love my car!

PN
PAMELA N.
Renton, WA
05/04/2018 Category: Sales
Ron the salesmen that helped me was awesome
I was in & out with the car I wanted in about an hour.

JZ
JONATHAN Z.
Atka, AK
Chevrolet Blazer
04/19/2018 Category: Sales
The sale
Quick sale was good plus all the help with what I was buying

AA
AIMEE A.
Snoqualmie, WA
04/12/2018 Category: Sales
They're transparent and they don't play games.
Breath of fresh air.

LISA S.
Gold Bar, WA
Chevrolet Sonic
03/30/2018 Category: Sales
No pressure
No pressure to buy. Very friendly and helpful.

PF
PATRICK F.
Olympia, WA
Mazda Protege5
03/24/2018 Category: Sales
You sold me a car that within twelve hours left me on the side of the road and I had to take in to the shop
You guys are deceitful as well as immorale. Telling someone that there is nothing you can really do is not what a place of business with good business practices would do.

MONICA B.
Bellevue, WA
03/15/2018 Category: Sales
Fair Deal
I got a great deal and they replaced the cracked windshield, no charge