4.5

JACK S.
PORT ORCHARD, WA
Lexus IS 250
05/25/2017 Category: Sales
Bad
Car needs serviced, I pretty much sold myself the car and dealer never got out of his seat and was an asshole.

RF
RACHEL F.
Puyallup, WA
Chevrolet S-10
05/19/2017 Category: Sales
Great follow up
Ron kept me informed on status of truck I wanted and provided excellent service

HG
Helen G.
Grayland, WA
05/18/2017
Jim is AMAZING!!
Jim Roberts is amazing! I cannot recommend him highly enough and will return to purchase from him again. My second and most recent purchase thru Jim was my 19 year old daughters first car, a 2008 Chevy Cobalt. Jim went over and above my expectations, getting the oil changed and rotating the tires to make sure she would be safe. I live 3 hours from the dealership on the coast and time did not allow me to take it home to my mechanic then over to my daughter at CWU. I'm a single mom and don't know a lot about cars. Jim explained everything to me about the vehicle and gave us an excellent deal. My daughter and I are both thrilled. You cannot go wrong purchasing from Jim at Rich's Car Corner. Make sure you ask for him, you will be glad you did!

IG
IRENE G.
Quincy, WA
05/18/2017 Category: Sales
My little Honda
I was surprised on how late hey we're open, it was great I had spent all day looking! They are salesman who let you look and not, and don't bother you which I really appreciated. I love my little Honda it's clean decent amount of miles on it and runs great

AA
AMANDA A.
Tacoma, WA
05/18/2017 Category: Sales
Outstanding Service
Ron was very helpful and put forth an exceptional amount of effort to get me the vehicle I needed. I am a returning customer and highly recommend this lot. The owner was flexible and accommodating and my overall experience exceeded my expectations. My entire family is committed to keeping this entity thriving because of how customer-oriented they are- my father and grandmother have purchased multiple vehicles from Rich. Thank you again!

David M.
05/13/2017
Nervous buyer.
After 3 attempts to secure a working vehicle threw private sellers failed miserably I was hesitant to try again. Sean at Riches Car Corner was very direct and showed the one vehicle that worked with my financial situation. He didnt waste my time with trying to get me in something I could not afford. The vehicle I purchased was perfect for my situation. I waited to post this review to make sure the vehicle was legit and held out. I can tell you it is. I recieved my registration and license plate as promised and have had NO issues with the vehicle what so ever. I could not be happier. Thank you Sean. I was near the breaking point and you fixed me up real nice. You can trust that Rich's Car Corner wont sell you a busted up lemon.

SA
STEPHEN A.
05/07/2017 Category: Sales
Nice salesman (Sean)
A few weeks ago I purchased a car for my daughter and the salesman (Sean) was very helpful, providing the carfax reports and letting me test drive the vehicles. He was able to provide a good deal and fix some things on the car as well.

KH
KAY H.
Shoreline, WA
05/04/2017 Category: Sales
Second time buying from them and both times were great! No pressure and they helped me find what I wanted at a good price

MENGTING L.

PATRICIA U.
Port Ludlow, WA
Volvo V40
04/27/2017 Category: Sales
Shaun was an amazing sales guys
Very happy

GV
GILBERT V.
Lynnwood, WA
04/27/2017 Category: Sales
New jeep
We enjoy how smooth it is and how safe we are!

KIMBERLY M.
Des Moines, WA
04/18/2017 Category: Sales
Very helpful, nice people
We had a great experience here. Didn't feel pressured. They were very nice and the whole process went fast!

MN
MICHAEL N.
04/16/2017 Category: Sales
I think this was my fifth purchase from Rich's
You have always been friendly and consistent.

PF
PALBO F.
Mazda MAZDA6
04/14/2017 Category: Sales
The atmosphere and the low response time.
We had a great experience in Rich Car. Ron, the salesperson, was really helpful and make this process as smooth as it can be. I'm really happy about the car and our buyer experience.

AMY S.
Tumwater, WA
Toyota Avalon
04/07/2017 Category: Sales
Great selection, prices, and customer service.
Sales staff helpful but not pushy. A straightforward experience. They stayed late to finish our transaction and we never felt rushed. Many options in our price range.

ES
ERIN S.
Shoreline, WA
04/06/2017 Category: Sales
Easy, no pressure sales
It was great as a woman to be treated like an equal, left to explore the lot and test drive on my own. Sales was ready for questions but never rushed us or pressured us. Such a relief!

AW

JOHN B.
Marysville, WA
Subaru Legacy
03/30/2017 Category: Sales
I should have looked at it closer
I wound up a Rich's because I had a Craigslist search programmed for a Subaru Legacy wagon. The '03 that came up was a one owner, low mileage (for it's age) and well maintained. 95% of what I was looking for. My salesman, Ron Oak, seemed to be a straight shooter and didn't insult me with "closer" talk. Having sold cars and real estate I know it when I hear it and it pisses me off. No problem here. I had 3 items I wanted fixed. They were done quickly but one turned out to be an intermittent short in the turn signal stalk that, as Murphy's Law would have it, didn't present itself when their mechanic looked at it. It's still inoperative half the time. With the things that Soobs tend to need at around 100,000 miles done (head gaskets, timing belt, water pump) I didn't think too much about wheel bearings. I didn't hear it on my rest drive so it didn't make the list. The next day I heard it the next day and sure enough, the front wheel bearings are going out. Had I known I would have either insisted on them being repaired or a much lower price or I'd have backed out. It's about a $800 to $1000 fix that I wasn't counting on. That's on me though, it was sold "as is". Aside from this glitch I'm happy with the car and how efficiently Ron handled the transaction.

BRACIE H.
Tacoma, WA
Volkswagen Passat
03/29/2017 Category: Sales
Crappy Car from crappy Dealerships
Purchased a used Jetta. We sat down to talk to the sales man about the car he had no information and acted like we were inconveniencing him with all these questions. Was rude, impolite and crude (chewing food while dealing with us) had the car for a week and it broke down on us! Already needs a 359 doller repair. Unhappy customer would never use u again to buy any of our other kids cars from yiu