Overall Rating 1.5/5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5

ORLANDO V.
Kent, WA
02/27/2017 Category: Sales
really nice service
I will buy another car there, great people good prices and they let you Take your time to make the rigth decision.

DA
DAVID A.
Rochester, WA
Kia Sorento
02/27/2017 Category: Sales
Great Experience
Sean was absolutely wonderful. No pressure and very knowledgeable! Thank you!

BG
Bailey G.
Bellingham, WA
02/24/2017
Fantastic service!
I bought a car a few weeks ago and it was my first time actually purchasing a vehicle. Ron was the salesman that helped me with everything and got me all set up and walked me through everything. My car had the face plate for the stereo missing and Ron found it almost a week later and was able to send it to me. Thank you guys so much for your help and customer service!

MARK C.
Des Moines, WA
Mazda Protege
02/23/2017 Category: Sales
Friendly and professional!
Just bought a car from Sean. He was friendly and polite. He was not pushy at all. He answered all my questions in a professional and productive manner. I would definitely recommend Rich's Car Corner.

FH
FAY H.
02/22/2017 Category: Sales
Great place to buy a car
Great place! I was in and out of there in 1/2 an hour and they made the process of car shopping easy and painless. They were fine with me test driving a car in the snow. Prices are great and the cars are clean and well maintained. There were a few minor cosmetic issues with the car that were not listed in the description which is why I didn't give a solid 5 stars, but I would still recommend this place.

TW
Tami W.
Renton, WA
02/22/2017
Exceptional service!
The car we purchased was well below blue book, & 2 weeks later when a mechanical issue popped up we took it to a mechanic close to us who quoted $1800 to fix. Called Rich's & they repaired at their cost for just over a hundred bucks. Jim is a pleasure to work with & these folks will take care of you. Highly recommend!

RAYMOND W.
Burien, WA
Dodge Dakota
02/13/2017 Category: Sales
Treated decent
We went in to buy a car a truck as a matter of fact and we had looked all day and we just thought we would stop in there on our way home just on a hunch they had a truck we liked we were in and out within an hour and we were treated fairly and decently by everyone on staff our salesman Sean was especially decent to us

CL
Chris L.
Fox Island, WA
02/12/2017
Great Experience...Sean was great!
We'd been shopping all day and couldn't find anything in the price range we were looking in...and getting frustrated. We were looking for a car for my 16 year old son. We went to Rich's to look at a Volkswagen and we were met by Sean. He was very nice and did not pressure us. He told us to take our time and just let him know if we saw something. We asked to drive the Volkswagen and got us the keys quickly. He told us to take as long as we wanted on the test drive. We decided to buy it and got it for a great price! Sean made the process easy and quick...he was very accommodating with our paperwork. Highly recommend Rich's and I would go back for sure! Thanks Sean!

AP
ARTHUR P.
Lynnwood, WA
02/11/2017 Category: Sales
Salesman did a great job.
We went in found a car we wanted to test drive. Everyone was nice and easy to talk with. We are very happy with our experience and found a great car.

MARK S.
Puyallup, WA
02/10/2017 Category: Sales
Great Buying Experience
I have always heard good things about Rich's.After trying a few places here in the Puyallup area and coming up with garbage, I decided to make the trek up north and see if Rich's could get me into something in good shape and inexpensive. They did not disappoint. I got the vehicle I wanted at a price below Blue Book.

Our salesman, Sean was great. Very helpful and not leaning over my shoulder. Business was a bit hectic so he was being stretched in a million directions. He handled it well. All said and done, I was in and out of there in 4 hours.

I'll be back when my next teenager needs a car.

MICHAEL B.
Lacey, WA
Ford Edge
02/10/2017 Category: Sales
2009 Ford Edge
My dealings with the salesperson at Rich's Car Corner was very good...He was patient and made sure all my questions and concerns were answered....I had a special request, to have the vehicle delivered to me about 50 miles from Rich's Car Corner...This was done without any issues and on a day where the weather was quite bad....snow and ice on the road...The 2 people that delivered the car were friendly and also courteous...I have had my vehicle for one week and it is running and working very well.

SUMMER B.
Anacortes, WA
Volkswagen Passat
02/09/2017 Category: Sales
They're awesome!
As a first time buyer with no license and no credit, the chances of getting approved for financing are slim to none. I first contacted Ron about financing a car and from the start he told me we could make it happen. His communication was great. He answered every question and addressed every concern I had, even when I felt like I was being annoying. When I picked a car from the lot, the price was higher than it was on their website, but Ron matched the sites price and I was able to take the car home that I wanted. Thanks to everyone at Rich's Car Corner, especially Ron, for helping me. I've already recommended them to a few friends and I hope they have as good an experience as I did. :)

JOHN W.

TOM B.
Olympia, WA
01/21/2017 Category: Sales
Customer service
Jim is a respectful and knowledgeable salesman. No pressure sales lot and great customer service overall. A+++

Julie b.
Sedro Woolley, WA
01/17/2017
great place to buy cars
They gave me such a killer deal.I would recommend them over anybody.thank you so much Richs car corner

RN
ROBERT N.
Brier, WA
01/01/2017 Category: Sales
Good Experience
Had a good experience dealing with Rich's. Glen was very open throughout the process.

SR
STEVEN R.
Redmond, WA
Honda Accord
12/29/2016 Category: Sales
Great and honest service.
Had the vehicle advertised and reduced price to match their add. They were also willing to do the repairs to meet our satisfaction. No pressure sales, down to earth customer service that was friendly. Jim did a great job.

CR
CHRISTINA R.
Kent, WA
Ford Expedition
12/26/2016 Category: Sales
Helped when no one else could or would
I went to Rich's again for a vehicle. I am a very difficult person to finance. Richs helped when no one else could. I really appreciate those guys. Thanks Sean!

DUSTIN C.
Chrysler Pacifica
12/25/2016 Category: Sales
great people
Great attentive people. Glenn was a big help.

Jamie and Beau S.
12/19/2016
Sean is Awesome!
I had never bought a car from a dealer before, always private parties. I was Leary. Sean was incredible, he let us look and test drive cars without any pressure at all. He answered all of our questions and has great car knowledge. Once we found 'the one' he was great at explaining how everything works with the purchase, and we were in and out of there in an easy 2 hours! We will recommend this place to anyone who asks and we will be back next time we have the need:)