4.5

Alfa Romeo Spider
07/18/2019 Category: Sales
Above and beyond!
Day after buying car, it wouldn’t start. Initial thought was that I was stuck with a lemon. Rich’s came and picked up car and fixed the problem (bad fuel pump) at NO CHARGE! Definitely a customer for life!

07/18/2019 Category: Sales
Not great so far
I bought a car, that night brought it home and won’t start at all. Replaced so many parts and still no good. So my experience is horrible
Richard S. from Rich's Car Corner responded on 07/24/2019

Simple fix, car now runs great, no charge, sorry for the inconvience.

LG
LARRY G.
Dodge Magnum
01/23/2019 Category: Sales
dodge magnam 2005
I love the car runs great.I dont mind sitting in traffic now radio great.Thanks for all your help glen,larry

01/23/2019 Category: Sales
nice car
I love the car but i think you charged me 1000 dollars to much.price was 3999 on web site, payed 4999 then ten minutes after i told the sales man price changed on web site funny how that works. larry
Richard S. from Rich's Car Corner responded on 01/28/2019

please re score so we can make this right for you!

Rich

AL
ADRIENNE L.
Marysville, WA
03/01/2016 Category: Sales
I appreciate it...
I appreciate the help very much for helping with the repairs of my car. I would still recommend this business to any of my friends or family, because of it being a great car lot.

03/01/2016 Category: Sales
Eh...
1998 Audi was listed at a unreasonable price. The car lot has great employees, however, the car that was purchased didn't even make it home the first night. The dealership took it back and replaced a part at no cost, but didn't check to see if there was something else wrong? I've had the car for about a month and and now need to pay 4,500 to fix the car, keep in mind that was the listed price. I don't think it's fair to sell a car over 15 years old essentially costing me 9 grand. It's not worth 9 grand, and I will be reselling and purchasing a new vehicle elsewhere.

I don't want my bad review to ruin anyone else's experience. It's a great place, just be really careful.
Richard S. from Rich's Car Corner responded on 03/06/2016

Hi Adrienne

Rich here, I am sorry for your problems with your car, I did talk to you at the time of purchase and told you to contact us if something that was expensive needed to be done.

We can easily save you at least 60% over retail, somehow I got this review after you had already gave the garage the ok to do the work.

I gave a $1000.00 check to help out and your Grandfather got the bill reduced another 500.00.

PLEASE contact us first next time, again I am sorry.

JENNIFER D.
Mitsubishi Endeavor
01/23/2015 Category: Sales
The people and how much they really care about their customers!
Re-score most definitely!!! I should have called Rich's car company before I did my original survey because when they got my survey they immediately called me to help. I was surprised and so relieved. They took my car in and had everything fixed on it that made me concerned. They also paid for the majority of the cost. I really feel like, with me being an emotional pregnant woman at the moment I didn't score them correctly to begin with. The people are great! They really go out of their way to help in any way! I would recommend this place to anyone. My husband will be purchasing his car there this summer. Thank you for my amazingly beautiful car. You guys have all blessed me. May God bless you all as well.

01/23/2015 Category: Sales
Sean was really nice to us. However, they lied about the condition of the car to us.
We bought a used car from then and the same day we bought it we had to drop it off at a mechanic. Service engine light came on and our car made horrible noises. The mechanic found they had reset the computer for Cat converters. Two out of the 3 needed to be replaced ($1700) as well as timing belt ($200). We don't have the money to fix it so basically we are careless until we save enough. Having a 4 yr old and new born on the way, this makes life very difficult to get around. When I took the car to have the emissions tested the person working there recommended not to have it tested because it was somehow waived last time and if it didn't pass then that would be more money ($150) to get fixed. Now I know when you buy a car "as is" there could always be problems. However, they had their mechanic look over the car and fix a noise the engine was making (which now is back) and have us a thumps up that everything was good to go.
Richard S. from Rich's Car Corner responded on 01/31/2015

Please rescore Jennifer, I am sorry this happen, we did not turn off the check engine light, we purchased from a new car dealer trade in. Either the customer turned off the check engine, the wholesaler, or dealership could have done this. I paid top dollar for this vehicle not knowing this expensive repair was needed.

We replaced both cat converters and O2 sensors, retail value around 1900.00. Rich's Car Corner covered all but 500.00 of it.

Again I am sorry for your inconvience.

Mackie W.
Tacoma, WA
05/20/2014
Update
Mr. Rich went out of his was after this incident occurred to follow up on this situation and was very good about getting back to us about the outcome. He went out of him way to right the situation and was very kind and genuinely concerned.

05/20/2014
Purchasing a car
THIS PLACE IS TERRIBLE! Frank Northup is rude and disrespectful. He discredited all knowledge either of us had about cars (my boyfriend and I - he has done TONS of work on different cars), and the price listed online did not match the one posted on the car. He was acting superior because he was a so called mechanic. The questions that we asked were reasonable for anyone to ask when buying a car. He automatically became defensive - we asked about the loose wire in the car and the unconnected vacuum hose under the hood. The guy said that he spent 4 years in school to become a mechanic and then wasn't able to answer the questions we had about the car. We noticed that there was a loose wire inside the car coming out of the floor and noticed that there was a vacuum hose under the hood that was connected into the transmission, but was flying freely not connected to anything else. He did not give us the time of day during our visit. He did not seem concerned that we were there to buy a car. We were made to wait multiple time throughout our visit and were not once asked if we were doing okay. We also noticed that after a short distance driving during the test drive that there was the smell of gas and when the hood was opened, it was stronger. They said that the car was running fine. DO NOT buy a car from here. DO NOT have Frank be your salesman.
Richard S. from Rich's Car Corner responded on 05/20/2014

I am sorry that the communication with Frank went so poorly. I will talk to Frank about this, making sure if he cannot answer customers questions that he refers then to our mechanics. I have four full time mechanics and have someone on site seven days a week.

If you care to read some of our other comments you will see we try not to pressure people and give them space to look. Sometimes this is misinterpreted as not being helpful.

At anytime, I have only three saleman on duty and we sell about 125 cars per month. I do this to keep overhead down and let my customers look in peace.

I do apologize we can do a better job communicating without sounding rude or condensending.

Please tell me which car smelled of gas so I can put a work order to get fixed.

The price on the window is our asking price, the price on the internet is the sale price, I am sorry that was not explained to you.

Please let me know what I can do (Rich) to make this right. My cell number is 206-261-5324 call me anytime seven days a week.

Rich Sargent
Owner of Rich's Car Corner

Siu Fung C.
Mount Vernon, WA
04/12/2014
My mazda 6 shuts down suddenly while driving
They helped me fixed the major problem now
thanks

04/12/2014
My mazda 6 shuts down suddenly while driving
I bought a mazda 6 here, I thought it was a great deal but it shuts down suddenly while driving!!! It's not only one time, it happens few times a day. I feel so sad for it..
Richard S. from Rich's Car Corner responded on 04/13/2014

Hi Rich here
Sorry for problems you are having.

Call me on my personal cell 206-2612-5324 we can help

Richard S. from Rich's Car Corner responded on 04/14/2014

Sorry phone is 206-261-5324

Rowland C.
Kent, WA
03/25/2020
Friendly, accommodating and had just what I wanted.
They had an older Ford Ranger that was just what I was looking for. No blood was spilled negotiating a very fair price. It could not have been any easier dealing with them. Nothing scary or sketchy. Parking was a little tight. If they have what I'm looking for next time, I'll go back.

Chevrolet Blazer
03/23/2020 Category: Sales
Great!
đź‘Ťđź‘Ťđź‘Ť

Astride B.
Maple Valley, WA
03/20/2020
The worst deal ever
I have bought a nissan versa and 3 months later the transmission went out. And the warranty could not even cover it. That's a $1500 I'll have to pay out of pocket. I'm very disappointed.

NB
NANCY B.
Spanaway, WA
Saturn VUE
03/20/2020 Category: Sales
Great experience
Great price of vehicle, with personable, knowledgeable, efficient staff. Very quick process and I was out the door with my new vehicle!

ZZ
ZEHUA Z.
Nissan Sentra
03/20/2020 Category: Sales
good dealer
I got a nice second-hand Nissan from Mr. Dante. He is nice to talk with.

CP
CONSUELO P.
Bellingham, WA
03/19/2020 Category: Sales
Ease of process
I went in after seeing the van I was looking for online.
I met with Dante and he let me look the van over and then let me do a test drive. Isaid i wanted it. Got the paperwork going worked with the bank I got approved and it was that easy. Very seamless. They even offer warranties.
Rich's has been around for a long time. If I ever needed a car I would go back.

TE
Terrence E.
03/16/2020
Great Deal!
I am very happy with my purchase from Rich's, Brandon was a big help. I would recommend Rich's to anyone looking to buy a vehicle. Definitely would shop there again.

Wenatchee, WA
03/15/2020 Category: Sales
Salesman assistance on the proper vehicle!
Able to negotiate to keep in budget to take care of ailing wife !

RE
RICHARD E.
Shoreline, WA
03/06/2020 Category: Sales
Great Place!
Dante was our salesman and was very helpful! This was my first time my wife and I got a car together and he made it very easy for us. We would definitely recommend this place to our family and friends.