4.5

Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5
Overall Rating 1.6/5Overall Rating 1.6/5Overall Rating 1.6/5Overall Rating 1.6/5Overall Rating 1.6/5

J P.
05/05/2021
I leased a car with threm about five weeks ago and before I made my payment the car stoped working... I called to ask if them could fix whatever is wrong with it and I was willing to pay like I would at any shop but I was told that they are book for another month... it’s sad that I had not even made one payment and the car was not working... so basically I’m paying for a car to sit in my drive way until I can get it fixed 🤦🏾‍♀️

REID M.
Marysville, WA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
05/03/2021
Jetta met our needs!
My family wanted to get a good quality used car at the right price. We went searching on the internet and found several cars listed at Rich's Car Corner that were of the make and quality that we were looking for...along with a really good fair price. I reached out to them and was connected with Dante, who set us at ease. He told us to look around, and they would move any car out of the way to test drive. After looking at four different cars, we settled on a 07' VW Jetta, that was under100k miles. The purchase was quick, and upon arriving home, my son had a great time checking out all the features it had standard for that year! Thank you Dante, for a great car-buying experience!!

BRIAN M.
05/03/2021
Friendly and honest
They helped me to find a great car in my price range. They didn't try to upsell me nor try to hide any flaws in the cheaper cars.

Kendra M.
Jasper, IN
04/16/2021
Fair Prices! Poor Customer Service Rep(Danny Boudrieau)
I had been searching for a less expensive used car for a few days, pretty consistently, and after putting in all that time, I finally found one! A white 2007 Camry LE, with 112,000+ miles priced at $6,299.

Danny reached out to me the evening I made the inquiry, via email, and asked me to call him. I did and he did not answer, nor call back or answer my text until I called him the next day. He called me back immediately and said basically cars can't be delivered outside of the Seattle area (there is an option for vehicle delivery on their website).

I told Danny I was willing to drive a rental car up from Oregon to pick up the vehicle next Tuesday. He said that was fine but that they could not finance for anyone outside of Washington state, which I am currently in Indiana and relocating to Oregon on Monday.

I was pretty set on this car and my dad had actually offered to buy it for me, and I informed Danny of this. So, I got my dad on speakerphone with Danny, after Danny had just told me (without my dad present) that I could pay cash or credit/debit for the car, and I said my dad would probably do that. Then, when I had my dad on the call with Danny and I, Danny told my dad there was really no way I could purchase the car, without even mentioning to my dad that my dad could just purchase the car in full with cash, credit/debit on the spot (which is what he had just told me privately). My dad concluded, "It sounds like you'll have to find a car somewhere else." Danny said, "Yep." And with that, I thanked Danny for his time (he wasted mine!!!) and hung up the phone. It was as if Danny didn't even want me/my father to purchase the car. I felt totally snubbed.

Danny had mentioned previously on the same call to me that they sell about 130 cars a month there and I told him that was awesome. Well, keep up the good work, Danny Boudrieau! You obviously don't need MY business.

JEFFERY M.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
04/11/2021
Very friendly service by Dante, he let me test drive a few different cars and was not “pushy” about selling. Patient and willing to help. My wife and I got the perfect car. Just what we were looking for.

DESTINY S.
Everett, WA
Acura TSX
04/03/2021
He was very easy-going he answered all my questions about the vehicles on the lot otherwise I was able to be approved for the car that I actually wanted it took a little bit but it was pretty busy that day so I totally understood that thank you for taking the time to help me find a car that I like you did amazing job .. It’s very smooth process he got me in and out the door :)

MK
MICHAEL K.
Thorne Bay, AK
03/27/2021
Dante was awesome and made process super easy.
No hassle!!

MA S.
Wenatchee, WA
Subaru Impreza Sedan (Natl)
03/23/2021
Nice
good price i recommend 👌

KG
KEVIN G.
Bothell, WA
03/20/2021
No hassel, easy transaction
This was the second car purchased from Rich's. Both times I walked in, was not hassled, test drove and purchased quickly and efficiently. I paid cash the first time and financed the second. Both transactions were smooth and painless. Highly recommend. The first purchase I made I drove the truck for over 10 years and only had usual upkeep costs and repairs.

03/16/2021
Good customer service
They really worked with me on finding the right car.They were friendly and knowledgeable.Thank you guys!

Honda Civic Cpe
03/14/2021
Great service and down to earth people
Ive bought cars from Richs before and never was disappointed . i would recommend this place to anybody who car to by a car with fair prices and deal with good people. Thank you Richs Car corner

ST
SUSAN T.
Monroe, WA
Chrysler PT Cruiser
03/13/2021
Kind, Caring, Proffessional, and Honest (Especially "Dante")
I have never had a better car buying experience in my life! My 18 year old son and I needed to buy my 75 year old Dad a reliable car so he could get to daily doctors appointments and the grocery store (His car broke). and we had the best service ever. I would recommend seeing "Dante" at Riches Car Corner. He was so kind to us and helped us buy my Dad a great little reliable car (68 thousand miles, PT Cruiser $4000, beautiful inside and out). I'm very appreciative - Thank you Dante and Riches Car Corner.

MIRANDA C.
Tacoma, WA
Nissan Xterra
03/13/2021
Repeat Customer
My first purchase was a 2004 Honda Element which I still own and love, it did have some minor issues that Rich’s fixed free of charge. They even went as far as driving all the way down to Tacoma to pick it up and drop off a loaner. A year later I went back and bought a 2005 Xterra which incidentally also had some minor issues that basically resulted in a tune up which again they took care of free of charge and gave me a really nice loaner in the meantime. I would buy from them again and highly recommend them!!

SY

Lakewood, CA
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
02/06/2021
Made me feel welcomed
Found the car of my dreams here at Rich’s car corner Dante the sales man was awesome never felt pressured never felt uncomfortable always answered his phone to exchange info felt like he was one of the boys