4.5

Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5

07/26/2021
So easy to work with
Had no problems and everthing went smooth

DAWN P.
Monroe, WA
Chevrolet Uplander
07/19/2021
Quick Response
I am bound to a wheelchair and on the signing of purchase papers they had the papers ready and brought them out to me. We were in and out within 30 minutes. Other dealers take hours.

Union, WA
Saab 9-3
07/18/2021
diverse selection
older cars but very good renditions.
fair prices.

PS
PATRICIA S.
Tacoma, WA
Chevrolet Cruze
07/18/2021
Dealership that Delivers
I was excited with the car I purchased from Rich’s Car Corner. What I really loved about them is the selection of cars priced right at this dealership. Plus Rich’s Car Corner’s customer service is great. I felt good doing business with this dealership. I will definitely be back in the future. Please ask for Bobby Brown our salesman who is easy going.

JODY M.

Tacoma, WA
Toyota Matrix
06/21/2021
No pressure
The easiest car purchase I have made. I will look at Rich’s first when it’s time for my next car.

JONI F.
Lynnwood, WA
Chevrolet Classic
06/18/2021
Service was awesome
Unlike other car dealerships there is no salesman in your face selling you cars you don’t really want. They even let you test drive the car without a salesman in the vehicle. I’ve been to other lots, but I’ve only bought my vehicles through Rich’s.

MARC M.
Tigard, OR
Jeep Liberty
06/14/2021
Great experience for out of state buyer
We were looking for a Jeep liberty, and found one at Rich's Car Corner, At first we didn't want to drive for three hours to a vehicle, but after checking the Carfax provided by Rich's Car Corner, that was a huge deciding factor. Once we reached the dealership there was no pressure, easiest car buying experience ever. We had the deal completed in about 30 minutes. It being a used vehicle I knew it would have some minor issues, nothing major so far a very nice Jeep liberty, so far no complaints, and would be willing to do the drive again, when it is time to replace my other car.

NC

Marysville, WA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
05/03/2021
Jetta met our needs!
My family wanted to get a good quality used car at the right price. We went searching on the internet and found several cars listed at Rich's Car Corner that were of the make and quality that we were looking for...along with a really good fair price. I reached out to them and was connected with Dante, who set us at ease. He told us to look around, and they would move any car out of the way to test drive. After looking at four different cars, we settled on a 07' VW Jetta, that was under100k miles. The purchase was quick, and upon arriving home, my son had a great time checking out all the features it had standard for that year! Thank you Dante, for a great car-buying experience!!

BRIAN M.
05/03/2021
Friendly and honest
They helped me to find a great car in my price range. They didn't try to upsell me nor try to hide any flaws in the cheaper cars.

JEFFERY M.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
04/11/2021
Very friendly service by Dante, he let me test drive a few different cars and was not “pushy” about selling. Patient and willing to help. My wife and I got the perfect car. Just what we were looking for.

DESTINY S.
Everett, WA
Acura TSX
04/03/2021
He was very easy-going he answered all my questions about the vehicles on the lot otherwise I was able to be approved for the car that I actually wanted it took a little bit but it was pretty busy that day so I totally understood that thank you for taking the time to help me find a car that I like you did amazing job .. It’s very smooth process he got me in and out the door :)

MK
MICHAEL K.
Thorne Bay, AK
03/27/2021
Dante was awesome and made process super easy.
No hassle!!

KG
KEVIN G.
Bothell, WA
03/20/2021
No hassel, easy transaction
This was the second car purchased from Rich's. Both times I walked in, was not hassled, test drove and purchased quickly and efficiently. I paid cash the first time and financed the second. Both transactions were smooth and painless. Highly recommend. The first purchase I made I drove the truck for over 10 years and only had usual upkeep costs and repairs.