4.5

Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5
Overall Rating 1.6/5Overall Rating 1.6/5Overall Rating 1.6/5Overall Rating 1.6/5Overall Rating 1.6/5

REID M.
Marysville, WA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
05/03/2021
Jetta met our needs!
My family wanted to get a good quality used car at the right price. We went searching on the internet and found several cars listed at Rich's Car Corner that were of the make and quality that we were looking for...along with a really good fair price. I reached out to them and was connected with Dante, who set us at ease. He told us to look around, and they would move any car out of the way to test drive. After looking at four different cars, we settled on a 07' VW Jetta, that was under100k miles. The purchase was quick, and upon arriving home, my son had a great time checking out all the features it had standard for that year! Thank you Dante, for a great car-buying experience!!

BRIAN M.
05/03/2021
Friendly and honest
They helped me to find a great car in my price range. They didn't try to upsell me nor try to hide any flaws in the cheaper cars.

JEFFERY M.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
04/11/2021
Very friendly service by Dante, he let me test drive a few different cars and was not “pushy” about selling. Patient and willing to help. My wife and I got the perfect car. Just what we were looking for.

DESTINY S.
Everett, WA
Acura TSX
04/03/2021
He was very easy-going he answered all my questions about the vehicles on the lot otherwise I was able to be approved for the car that I actually wanted it took a little bit but it was pretty busy that day so I totally understood that thank you for taking the time to help me find a car that I like you did amazing job .. It’s very smooth process he got me in and out the door :)

MK
MICHAEL K.
Thorne Bay, AK
03/27/2021
Dante was awesome and made process super easy.
No hassle!!

KG
KEVIN G.
Bothell, WA
03/20/2021
No hassel, easy transaction
This was the second car purchased from Rich's. Both times I walked in, was not hassled, test drove and purchased quickly and efficiently. I paid cash the first time and financed the second. Both transactions were smooth and painless. Highly recommend. The first purchase I made I drove the truck for over 10 years and only had usual upkeep costs and repairs.

Honda Civic Cpe
03/14/2021
Great service and down to earth people
Ive bought cars from Richs before and never was disappointed . i would recommend this place to anybody who car to by a car with fair prices and deal with good people. Thank you Richs Car corner

ST
SUSAN T.
Monroe, WA
Chrysler PT Cruiser
03/13/2021
Kind, Caring, Proffessional, and Honest (Especially "Dante")
I have never had a better car buying experience in my life! My 18 year old son and I needed to buy my 75 year old Dad a reliable car so he could get to daily doctors appointments and the grocery store (His car broke). and we had the best service ever. I would recommend seeing "Dante" at Riches Car Corner. He was so kind to us and helped us buy my Dad a great little reliable car (68 thousand miles, PT Cruiser $4000, beautiful inside and out). I'm very appreciative - Thank you Dante and Riches Car Corner.

MIRANDA C.
Tacoma, WA
Nissan Xterra
03/13/2021
Repeat Customer
My first purchase was a 2004 Honda Element which I still own and love, it did have some minor issues that Rich’s fixed free of charge. They even went as far as driving all the way down to Tacoma to pick it up and drop off a loaner. A year later I went back and bought a 2005 Xterra which incidentally also had some minor issues that basically resulted in a tune up which again they took care of free of charge and gave me a really nice loaner in the meantime. I would buy from them again and highly recommend them!!

SY

Lakewood, CA
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
02/06/2021
Made me feel welcomed
Found the car of my dreams here at Rich’s car corner Dante the sales man was awesome never felt pressured never felt uncomfortable always answered his phone to exchange info felt like he was one of the boys

NV
NINA V.
Quilcene, WA
02/06/2021
Very relaxed car buying experience!
I purchased a used Toyota SUV from Rich’s Car Corner and it couldn’t have been a better experience. My salesman Danny was very helpful and knowledgeable and gave me as much time as I needed to make my decision.
I would definitely purchase a vehicle from them again!

CE
CHRISTINE E.
Everett, WA
Jeep Liberty
01/31/2021
We had a wonderful experience and would definitely recommend going here!

AF
ANNA F.
Bainbridge Island, WA
01/30/2021
Awesome!!
Clean, friendly, helpful. An overall extremely pleasant experience in buying a car. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone looking for a vehicle

BN
BRANDON N.
Lexus ES 300
01/30/2021
It was a great experience. Danny got me in and out with no hassle.
I am extremely pleased that Rich's made buying a car a great experience. The only complaint I have is they promised me a new wheel to match the rest but I haven't got it yet. Other than that minor thing, I would recommend my family and friends to shop.