Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5rating 4.52

Overall Rating 1.5/5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5

Bill & Teresa S.
Duvall, WA
10/03/2019
Rich’s Car Corner is like the postman, they both deliver ….
And Ron Oak is your best mailman … We were looking for a specific type vehicle
which Rich’s had on their lot (cars.com) and Ron responded quickly. We were upfront about our current financial situation and he assured us it would not be a problem.

Long story short, everyone at Rich’s are friendly, and Ron is super. There were a couple minor mechanical issues which Ron got taken care of in one day. He was 100% spot on and delivered us a very fine automobile with payments in our wheelhouse ...

We say Kudos to Ron; Kudos to Rich’s ….. It’s TWO THUMBS UP!

TW
TROY W.
Lynnwood, WA
Volkswagen EuroVan
09/19/2019 Category: Sales
friendly, not a lot of pressure
Was a nice experience. Ended up buying a vehicle and I'm happy with it so far.

JN
Jangel N.
Lacey, WA
08/30/2019
Awesome place to buy your car
Came with to get me a car with terrible credit and they help me get a better car than the once I was tryna get with good and fast service. Amazing customer service and friendly people.

JOEL C.
Lynnwood, WA
Toyota MR2 Spyder
08/23/2019 Category: Sales
Great service and accomodations
Went in knowing what I wanted and they made it super fast, easy and as painless as possible! I told them how I wanted my purchase process to turn out and I walked out happy. They did their very best to meet my needs and requirements!

RO

Francisco S.
Federal Way, WA
08/10/2019
Great Experience
I had a great experience working with Ron Oak. He was very patient, he let me check out the cars I wanted. He kindly responded to all my questions and he was very patient.

DOUGLAS S.
Birch Bay, WA
Honda Civic Cpe
08/08/2019 Category: Sales
Honest
Very nice to deal with. No dragging out the process of buying a car. Honesty.

SF
SARA F.
Marysville, WA
Dodge Neon
08/08/2019 Category: Sales
Good experience
We came to Rich's because they had several cars that we wanted to look at. I went online and was preapproved for financing. Danny was very helpful. We test drove a few cars and chose an older Neon with really low miles. With any used car, there are always issues. We found one with the instrument panel and it needs new tires, but seems to run well.

AR
Aidan R.
07/27/2019
Honest and trustworthy
Ron Oak is the man! He was patient with me as I test drove several vehicles. He was knowledgeable and able to answer all of my questions. I didn’t have enough money to make the deal I wanted today and he was able to trust me to pay him he next day, hassle free. Ron made sure I drove off the lot with the car I wanted gimmick free. If you want to buy a car without dealing with the typical sleazy salesman then this is the place to go. I wish I came here first before checking other dealerships and I would advise this to anyone else car shopping.

Jamal M.
07/26/2019
Quick and Easy Service
I showed up looking for a used, but reliable vehicle with little time to spare. Ron Oak helped me test out a few vehicles, and helped make the price a bit more reasonable when I found one that would work for me. Low pressure sales environment. I'd recommend stopping by and browsing their inventory.

TD
TAYLOR D.
Chevrolet HHR
07/22/2019 Category: Sales
Quick and Easy
Dan was very accommodating during our visit and professional when dealing with my certain credit issues. I drove away in a new vehicle that day. As somebody who has frequented a few shady dealerships I highly recommend Rich's Car Corner. They offer a big selection as well!

james c.
07/07/2019
Good experience
No haggling, no pressure, price is the price you get, no extra pressure for extended warranty. Picked up an Odyssey for well under KBB or Edmunds with very low mileage. Nice that they provide Carfax for free on-line - really helps with the research.

MARJORIE M.
Port Orchard, WA
07/04/2019 Category: Sales
Super people. I love my new car.
Financing was set before I got there. I wasn't real happy with the car I had come to see from very far out of town. I looked around the huge selection and found the car I bought. The easiest time I have ever had buying a car. Thank you guys so much!

TF
TODD F.
Port Orchard, WA
06/26/2019 Category: Sales
Awesome experience
I found Rich's through Autotrader.com and contacted them via email about a vehicle. Danny promptly got back to me and answered all my questions about the vehicle. A few hours later I was at the dealership where Danny ensured I had a very enjoyable, low-pressure car buying experience. Easily the most comfortable car purchase I've ever made.

LEON S.
Dodge Durango
06/26/2019 Category: Sales
I love my truck!
Kenny was awesome, made the whole process as quick and painless as it could possibly be. I hadn't owned a car in over 20 years, and was a bit apprehensive about the buying process. Once inside the shop, that apprehension faded quickly. Rich's isn't your typical used auto shop. It is more of a museum, a sort of time capsule. From the beautiful, vintage muscle cars on display to the Rat Fink model display, this store is meant to celebrate the culture and obsession of automobiles in the United States.
Kenny and Rich's Car Corner were able to find me financing and got me into the SUV I'd had my eyes on when I entered the store. No bait and switch, no upselling, just a good truck at a great price.
Thank you guys.

Jack B.
Rome, GA
06/25/2019
GREAT experience purchasing my sons first car!!
I searched nationwide for the perfect Camaro for my sons 16th birthday. I found Rich’s car corner in Washington state through CarGurus and Autotrader. They were professional and extremely helpful throughout the process. I live across the country in Georgia and I had a lot of questions for them. They were very informative and helpful even going as far as to face time me and do a face time test drive. The salesman Danny went above and beyond to help me and answer all of my questions! Thank you Danny! My sons Camaro arrived this weekend and the car is absolutely perfect! Just like they said it would be. My son loves his Camaro and has barely got out of it! Thank you Danny and Rich’s car corner!

PU
PATRICIA U.
Bothell, WA
Subaru B9 Tribeca
06/15/2019 Category: Sales
Great Selection of Cars and Great Customer Service Too
I originally came to see a car I had found online at their lot. They had to retrieve it from another lot and while I was waiting for the short time that took, I browsed the lot and perhaps like many people, found another car that I wanted to test drive as well. The staff [ I worked with Dante] placed both cars at my disposal in quick fashion. When I made my decision, Dante was equally as quick to get my paperwork completed and see me on my way with my new car. He was super kind and patient to work with and I would definitely recommend Rich's Car Corner to anyone looking for a good used car.

DONALD W.
Lake Stevens, WA
Nissan Titan
06/14/2019 Category: Sales
No shark tank here, no pressure laid back!
They actually act very interested in you finding what is a fit for you!
Very personable, friendly, strait forward, and honest. Their focus seems to be to make the experience very positive. They work at building a relationship so you will rerun and share with people you know!!

MOSTAFA M.
Kent, WA
Nissan Quest
06/12/2019 Category: Sales
Very positive experience.
Dante was very helpful and very patient with me. No pressure whatsoever when I bought a van from him. I would recommend anyone to do business with them.

GE
GEOFFREY E.
Snohomish, WA
Nissan LEAF
06/12/2019 Category: Sales
Dante rocks!
Came in to see a car advertised on Craigslist. The ad was accurate, Dante was very helpful over the phone and just as personable in person.

I got the car I wanted, as described, with minimal fuss and zero pressure. Can't get much better than that!

Rich- if you read these, keep Dante around. He's worth it.

Signed,