Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5rating 4.52

Overall Rating 1.5/5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5

Bill & Teresa S.
Duvall, WA
10/12/2019
Rich’s Car Corner is like the postman, they both deliver, except they missed us
OK folks, we bought a 2001 Mustang GT convertible {80k miles}, to replace my 1996 Mustang GT convertible we'd owned for 15 YEARS. We had a new top installed on this 96 Mustang at Convertibles Only, we are familiar with new convertible tops (we've had a 1998 Chrysler Sebring Convertible for longer) AND ADD, we are familiar with convertibles in general. Now Rich's must not have driven, this car or they'd have known there was an engine problem {or didn't care}, which to their credit they fixed. Did we get any type of documentation? NO, but it seems to have been fixed. (Aside, I had the car checked with our shop and they detailed the deficiencies)
This car is a CONVERTIBLE and Ron, our salesman, was totally unfamiliar with the term 'boot' when I asked if the car had one. 'No boots' was his response - I informed him that the term is singular, not plural.... I mentioned that the new top seems hard to deal with - the top and it's 'posts' in where it should clamp into don't match up. And the top motor is SLOW. So today (10/12/2019) the top would not come up, the motor would barely function AND finally, with my wife's help we got the top up. My recent communications with Ron tonight - 1. he claims to have a mustang convertible himself, BUT how can anyone with a convertible not know what a 'boot' is? I ask you. 2. he said to bring it in and he'd demonstrate to a top goes up and down. A method we are all too familiar with. 3. he said tough sh*t, there is nothing he could do. I'll ask you, is this the type of car sales you'd like to do biz with. Lastly, they offer a warranty thru ASC, we were stupid from a risk management perspective, the 'warranty' while it covers a lot of items, the maximum dollar amount they cover is, GASP, $1000. Both the Three & Six Month 'warranties' cover a MAX of $1000. What did the Six Month Warranty cost us? $508. Yes,we paid half of the total amount of coverage in premiums. Did Rich's Car Corner and Ron mention this? NO, NO, NO Ron did not. Using email and/or text messages provides a written documentary proof for any discrepancies that can occur with phone conversations. Keep that in mind with any important communiques....But don't despair future car buyers, this is only the opening chapter in this horrid story.....

Lopez Island, WA
Volkswagen Jetta Wagon
10/10/2019 Category: Sales
Lackluster experience
I inquired about 2 cars through the website, Mike responded asking when I was going to come look, I responded that I would be there on Saturday. I arrived mid day Saturday and neither car had been pulled for me to look at. We waited 20 mins for Car #1 which had to have the battery replaced since it wouldn’t start. In the mean time Mike sent a kid to a far lot to pull Car #2 while waiting for either car in the rain I found Car#2 buried 5 cars deep. Why ask me when I’m coming to view cars if you not going to be prepared? I’m not going to leave a glowing review for wasting my time.
Additionally I did by Car#1 and was horrified to arrive home and discover that I was allowed to drive off the lot with a burnt out brake light...thanks for that.

Alfa Romeo Spider
07/18/2019 Category: Sales
Above and beyond!
Day after buying car, it wouldn’t start. Initial thought was that I was stuck with a lemon. Rich’s came and picked up car and fixed the problem (bad fuel pump) at NO CHARGE! Definitely a customer for life!

07/18/2019 Category: Sales
Not great so far
I bought a car, that night brought it home and won’t start at all. Replaced so many parts and still no good. So my experience is horrible
Richard S. from Rich's Car Corner responded on 07/24/2019

Simple fix, car now runs great, no charge, sorry for the inconvience.

Jeffrey H.
Bellingham, WA
07/17/2019
Embarrassing
The only word I can use to describe this dealer is disgraceful. The first car I looked at was rusted all over on the interior. It was extremely dirty, and many things were broken on it. There was a check engine light on which ended up being a transmission code. I declined the car and looked at a different one. After test driving the car I really liked and made a deal. They were not willing to budge on their price in the slightest. I ended up buying the car and taking it home. Once I took it to a mechanic I regretting everything. The car had a cracked intake manifold which was cracked at least 3 times, it NEEDED new spark plugs, and many more issues. I ended up having to put 1500 dollars of repairs into it with well over 1000 more needed. Due to the amount of money I spent I could not pay my first car payment. I tried to ask this dealership for enough to cover it because I was lied to about it being checked out and nothing being wrong. The told me they couldn't give me a cent. They are completely immoral and quite frankly an embarrassment. Never ever even think about going here. Each staff member there should be embarrassed to work at such an awful place. Car buyers be ware.

Marlene M.
Lynnwood, WA
07/09/2019
TOUGH LUCK!
Ron was our Sales person. Run don't walk away leaked everywhere when we took it through a car wash, one of the seat belts was broke, the sensor on the sliding doors was broke, the taillight cover fell off. Within a week it stopped dead on a busy road. We had to have it towed to a shop and pay $300 to get cam sensors fixed. Engine light turns on every other day. Noise from tail pipe. Took it in to find out all of the pipes under the van are a rusted mess. Nothing can be soldered. Over $1500 to replace them. Called Shop and asked for Rich. I was told he was not available. Found out I was talking to Ron. He preceded to give me double talk and basically said "TOUGH LUCK!!!! That is what you get when you buy a used car". I would never trust them!!!! He told me they buy them, look under the hood and that is it... If you buy them that is your problem.

RJ
Rachelle J.
Federal Way, WA
06/26/2019
Terrible place to buy a car
I bought a car from this place last year. I took it to be checked out, and was told the car had a small transmission leak. I told Ron about it, and he said no worries we can take care of that for you. I was also advised to buy an extended warranty which I did. Come to find out they didn't fix the problem, they just added transmission fluid. A couple of months went buy, and my car would not go in drive or reverse. I had the extended warranty, and had my car towed from Federal Way to Shoreline. They kept my car for a month. I kept calling Ron and calling to see what was taking so long, as the warranty was due to expire in a week. It was always an excuse. Finally I was able to pick up the car, they said the transmission was replaced. The car drove good for about six months, and now the same issue. The car will not go in drive or reverse. Now I'm stuck paying for a car that I can't drive. They don't want to put me in another car, because the owner said they lost money cause the transmission replacement cost more than what the warranty would cover. I truly believe in my heart that all they did was put transmission fluid in the car, because when I ask Ron for the paperwork showing the transmission replacement
He said he didn't have it, but his boss will have to get the paperwork. When I finally got the paperwork, there was nothing on there about the transmission being replaced. But once again I saw, transmission fluid. I talked to Ron about it, he swore up and down that the car's transmission had been replaced. Of course I could not take the car back because the warranty had already expired. They knew the car had problems when I bought it. Well l have to chop this one up as a lesson learned. Never Trust a Car Dealer who says they can fix the problem. My next car I will also have checked out before buying, and if there is the smallest problem, I Will Not Buy It!!!!

LG
LARRY G.
Dodge Magnum
01/23/2019 Category: Sales
dodge magnam 2005
I love the car runs great.I dont mind sitting in traffic now radio great.Thanks for all your help glen,larry

01/23/2019 Category: Sales
nice car
I love the car but i think you charged me 1000 dollars to much.price was 3999 on web site, payed 4999 then ten minutes after i told the sales man price changed on web site funny how that works. larry
Richard S. from Rich's Car Corner responded on 01/28/2019

please re score so we can make this right for you!

Rich

AD
Andrea D.
Bellingham, WA
12/10/2018
not impressed
I bought a used 2004 Honda CRV > I drove it and it was a good ride. I looked all over for damages to the body inside and out. I asked the salesman and the guy who drove to deliver it, if they knew of anything wrong with this vehicle and they both responded no. I brought my car home and the locks don't work. There is no way they did not know that the locks don't work. And now, less than a week and less than 200 miles and the check engine light is on. I went to this dealer because it looked like they had a good reputation but I feel like I was taken advantage of, go somewhere else !!!

EB
Edgar B.
Everett, WA
11/03/2018
Never buy car in this place
Buy a car in this place from Ron Oak. and after five days the car did not work anymore. I call Ron and he tells me that he does not fix the car and they do not return the money .

Kimberly B.
Marysville, WA
08/06/2018
Buyers beware
I bought a used 2006 BMW X5 SUV earlier this year. I should have realized what I was doing. We paid a high price for the vehicle and should have realized when we saw the passenger airbag light lit, that it was not well maintained and this was a severe safety hazard. we had to spend over $4,000 for an inspection and repairs that we should not have had to do. Two months later, the tire treads started separating and we had to put in $1,000 worth of new tires. I realized this was a sale as is but I'm also deeply disappointed that there are still salespeople that will sell a lemon to Working Class People.

I just wish I could go back and do it over and not purchase this car. Please remember to check with the Better Business Bureau before even thinking of purchasing a car from one of the small lots that are crooks

Jo B.
Milton, WA
05/21/2018
Sold me a money pit on wheels that showed troubles within the first week.
Ive only had the car two months and have already had to put $1200 into it and still ended up stranded at a light the next day, apparently needs around $5000 more in repairs to make it through a week. I'm currently in college and can't afford this. I bought a car from this place thinking the biggest price I'd have to pay was the selling price and budgeted accordingly, I was wrong. Could be the dealership didnt know about all these things before selling it right? The check engine light came on on my way home the first day I got it so I doubt that. Also thanks for "fixing" my trunk guys, its made me a more religious woman from all the times I have to pray it will close if I open it. Would not recomend this place to anyone.

PF
PATRICK F.
Olympia, WA
Mazda Protege5
03/24/2018 Category: Sales
You sold me a car that within twelve hours left me on the side of the road and I had to take in to the shop
You guys are deceitful as well as immorale. Telling someone that there is nothing you can really do is not what a place of business with good business practices would do.

JEFFREY S.
02/24/2018 Category: Sales
Good
Efficient.

JACOBB S.
Edmonds, WA
02/15/2018 Category: Sales
Good
It was great service just unhappy that the salesman (Dante) didn't tell me about the extra $500 down payment when we agreed on the $2000 for my trade in

ON
OLIVIA N.
MONROE, WA
Chrysler Pacifica
11/03/2017 Category: Sales
Don't go here
Bought a car we saw on Craigslist and not even 24 hours later the car overheated and needed to be taken to the dealership. I do it trust them working on my car ever. The car had no gas,needs an oil change very soon. I have only had the car a week... idk about this place.

EJ
Erin J.
Auburn, WA
10/27/2017
Buyer beware - they don't service cars before selling
We bought a "first car" for our new teenage driver here, we didn't even make it home before the oil light went on and promptly following that the check engine light lit up followed by a nasty noise coming from the engine. Took it to get the oil changed, it was filthy which means Rich's hadn't even done any general maintenance on it at all even though they let us know it had been on their lot for three weeks. We then took it over to get it hooked up to see what kind of error codes came up, 4 codes suggesting a transmission problem. Called them the same day we bought it and the guy had to check with his boss to make sure he oked us bringing it back to do the work they should have done on it in the first place. We're now headed back in to have them take a look at it. Here's to hoping they actually follow through and take care of this the way they should have before selling us the car.

KA
KATHLEEN A.
06/18/2017 Category: Sales
No Pressure Sale. My second purchase from this dealer.
I did my homework and knew the car I wanted before I arrived. Salesman Ron Oaks completed the sale process quickly and with no hassle. I was glad that I bought the 90 day warranty, because the car had an expensive but fixable problem.

Kimberly B.
Craig, AK
06/09/2017
I'd look elsewhere
Called ahead and asked for a hold on a specific car, took public transport in, and they had leased it out. Offered to call it back in, and when I agreed, said they couldn't/wouldn't. Not a good experience overall.

JACK S.
PORT ORCHARD, WA
Lexus IS 250
05/25/2017 Category: Sales
Bad
Car needs serviced, I pretty much sold myself the car and dealer never got out of his seat and was an asshole.

MENGTING L.