4.5

CLINTON C.
Renton, WA
10/24/2020 Category: Sales
Better than a lot of others!
Purchased a mini van a few days ago for cash. Negotiated a reasonable price and the salesmen I dealt with was sufficient. I liked the fact they don't twist your arm to buy or convince you of something you don't want or need. I would have given 5 stars if the vehicle I came to purchase wasn't being used as a loaner.

CO
CULLAN O.
10/17/2020 Category: Sales
Great shop
Wrecked my car that morning. Hit a couple dealerships, and messaged Rich's to ask if a car was still there. Within 5 minutes I got a response and I showed up. Guys let me check out the rides, pulled out a couple for me to try. Eventually decided on the first one. Danny hooked me up with financing, and was patient with me while my bank decided to freeze my card due to large charges, letting me come back the next day to complete it.

I've already suggested them to coworkers, and would totally return again (hopefully not too soon!)

JULIA R.
Redmond, WA
10/10/2020 Category: Sales
Great customer service ! Good selection, made it easy.
Super chillax and nice. First time getting a car and it was so quick and easy. I went in, looked around narrowed my options down to 3 cars, test drove them...then found the car I own and love now. I would recommend checking this place out!

DONALD S.
Kia Rio
09/26/2020 Category: Sales
luv the rio
Coming from Detroit in the 40's & 50's,...when I entered the dealership I was blown away...and Dante was most courteous and helpful.

RAYMOND H.
Spokane, WA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
09/14/2020 Category: Sales
Patient crew
I had an idea of what i wanted to find for my daughter's first car. I looked at quite a few cars on so many lots but came back to Rich's corner because their cars were better condition for the price. I finally chose a volks wagon jetta with low miles. Took it to the mechanic to have it checked out and the car is in great shape. Much thanks to Ruch's corner and Andy

AC
AMRATLAL C.
Riverbank, CA
Lincoln Continental
08/21/2020 Category: Sales
No haggle Great Service
My car buying experience is the best I ever had at Rich;s car corner, the Sales person name Brandon
was very helpful and caring,

KK
KELSEY K.
Grants Pass, OR
08/10/2020 Category: Sales
Quick and easy
Lived buy a car here. They made it quick and easy. Straight to the point.

NH
NANCY H.
Port Orchard, WA
Honda Fit
08/07/2020 Category: Sales
Easiest car purchase ever!
Emails regarding the vehicle of interest we promptly answered and upon arrival at the lot a Dante met me to answer remaining questions. Took the car for a test drive and shared one concern regarding the AC which they promptly corrected and drove the car home. This is a very user friendly used car dealership. I will certainly recommend Rich’s to friends seeking used cars.

JESSE K.
Mountlake Terrace, WA
Volkswagen Jetta Wagon
08/07/2020 Category: Sales
Happy with my purchase.
I found a nice little wagon at the car lot for 1499 on the web. Dante let me take it for a drive and it felt surprisingly like a good connection with the car. I bought that car with my car and was out driving before I knew it.
Quick service and good budget cars make this a great stop.

CATHY B.
Renton, WA
07/31/2020 Category: Sales
Experience review
Good deals great cars and service...

WT
WILLIAM T.
Auburn, WA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
07/12/2020 Category: Sales
Danny the car salesman
Nice selection of cars and nice people

JOSEPH H.

JON F.
Redmond, WA
Chrysler Pacifica
07/04/2020 Category: Sales
Easy to work with, no pressure purchase
Had a great car buying experience. Friendly staff that was great at being patient, letting me test drive a number of different vehicles, answering all my questions and not pressuring me into making any decisions. They offer fair prices for clean vehicles. I was able to find and purchase a reliable vehicle at my price point. Very happy with my overall experience. Paperwork was fast and drove off with the vehicle, no hassle.

ASHLEY B.
Tacoma, WA
Dodge Caliber
07/03/2020 Category: Sales
Easy to work with
Car was as described in good condition...Danny was super helpful...purchase process was smooth and quick....they got my oil change taken care of within a week...title was sent out within 3 weeks... no issues a month later. Very happy with Rich's Car Corner. Thanks

EG
EDMUND G.
06/23/2020 Category: Sales
AWESOME PLACE TO BUY A CAR!
I went to 6 different car lots and this was the only one that did not hover over me while I was looking at cars. They let me take my time and test drive the cars I liked. I then made a decision and was helped by a very nice young man who talked me through the purchase and financing. I went home with a very nice car. The next week I went back to take my son to buy a car.