4.5

PAUL K.
Chehalis, WA
01/24/2020 Category: Sales
awesome
The sales and services were superbly awesome love the car

OG

RUSSELL R.
smart fortwo
01/11/2020 Category: Sales
Great experience!
I got a great car at a great price. The staff was available and informative. Im 2wks into the new car and its been flawless.

Michael S.
Renton, WA
12/31/2019
so what about km reviews
I look at review after i see a car that is in my range ,why did you not reach out to km about his concerns 10-25-2019 was when his complaint was ?i see you have some great comments but this one puts me a little uneasy to deal with you.As below i have not done service with you yet,so just used this date to see your answer if i get one .

RACHAEL W.
Bellevue, WA
12/26/2019 Category: Sales
Fast Easy No Hassle
We came in to look at a Toyota Sienna that had low mileage. We were helped promptly. The car had been sitting a bit and needed a jump. We test drove it and decided to buy it because of the great price. They replaced the battery and battery terminal before sending us off with it (at our request). They did not make much money at all on the sale, but the sales guy was professional and efficient. Due to not having loan paperwork, the transaction went smoothly and very quickly. No complaints at all about the whole experience.

REESE B.
12/13/2019 Category: Sales
Car financing made easy
It was simple and easy. My check engine light came on so they gave me a loaner car and fixed the problem.

MJ
Michelle J.
12/07/2019
Rich's is a good choice
I bought 5 cars from Rich's Car Corner over the last 20 years. I've had a small problem with the cars after the sale twice and both times it was resolved immediately. I dealt with the same salesman 4X all 4x it was a great experience and they were all good running vehicles. The 5th time the car was decent but the salesman was not (to put it mildly) However, when the owner Rich found out he reached out to me personally and resolved the issue. This is s good place to buy a vehicle with upstanding owners.

Bellevue, WA
12/01/2019 Category: Sales
Easy to find and easy to work with personnel.
Process was easy and Danny was very knowledgeable, professional and friendly.

BD
BLAINE D.
Anacortes, WA
Acura MDX
12/01/2019 Category: Sales
This is a great place to buy a quality used car. Huge variety and no hassle sales staff. Great for bad credit.
I couldn't be any happier with the car or the dealer or salesman than my wife and I experienced with Rich's Car Corner. They have a huge variety of cars, trucks and SUV's in all shapes and sizes and prices from Corvettes to wagons. Great people, couldn't give a higher recommendation. My credit score (511) was abysmal and they still found me the car that I wanted for less than anywhere else, and my wife and I looked for weeks to find the perfect, clean MDX and Danny B. found us financing we could afford. They have a knowledgeable shop upstairs to work on the vehicle if needed. The owner is a real car guy that has collections of Pontiacs, dirt bikes and memorabilia that should be experienced apart from the auto buying. Two thumbs way up!

Gig Harbor, WA
11/30/2019 Category: Sales
Would recommend
Finance was easy to get, Dante was great!

Federal Way, WA
11/30/2019 Category: Sales
Rich’s Car Corner
2 of my friends already asked me where I got this wonderful car, and I told Rich’s car corner, matter of fact I went further to show them the website, so they could show their friends two.

SALVADOR B.
Wenatchee, WA
Subaru Legacy
11/19/2019 Category: Sales
It’s ok the last experience is way better
I would have to say I had a better experience the last time I bought a car from here I have been here 2 times customer service isn’t the same anymore or maybe it was who I dealt with. I in the past even had family purchase a car here too.

Volkswagen Jetta Wagon
11/08/2019 Category: Sales
Wonderful experience
Mike was absolutely amazing! Made me feel like family and an easy process!

KARALEE S.
Toyota Matrix
11/06/2019 Category: Sales
No pressure, no hassles
Danny was great to work with, there was no pressure and he made the process very easy. He was professional, knowledgeable and everything went smoothly. I appreciated his honesty and his friendly demeanor. I would recommend reaching out to Danny if you are in the market for a used car.

10/31/2019 Category: Sales
Fantastic
I am extremely pleased with my purchase, great team, great people, great vehicles. I would highly reccomend this lot to others!