IW
Irene W.
03/13/2020 Category: Service
Irene said they are always available, quick to respond right away, say bring it over and they will take a look at it, call with an estimate and are very nice, polite people.

KW
Kevin W.
Kia Optima
03/13/2020 Category: Service
Kevin said he was happy with the service. They staff was great and he will work with them again.

BT
Brian T.
03/11/2020
My car is important to them and I matter.
Feel welcomed at all times and questions are not stupid

BF
Bob F.
Hackettstown, NJ
INFINITI G35 Coupe
03/06/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Tammy. She said the service was very good and the staff solved the problem.

Carroll S.
02/20/2020 Category: Service
Carroll said they always do good work.

Courtney C.
02/18/2020
Great Service, Knowledgeable, Reliable, Friendly.
Rick Allen's is a great mechanic shop to bring your car to.

Ken M.
02/15/2020
Saved Us Money
We had been told by a dealer that the brakes on our car would need attention very soon. After checking them, Rick Allen's Auto Repair told us that we have a lot of wear left. We always count on their honesty. It keeps us going back. Thanks!

TT
Tracy T.
Asbury, NJ
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
02/11/2020 Category: Service
Tracy said everything went well.

Sean M.
Phillipsburg, NJ
Chevrolet Cruze
02/10/2020 Category: Service
Sean said this business is the best at what they do. They do great work and they're a top notch facility.

CE
Charles E.
Clinton, NJ
01/22/2020
Wonderful service!
Been going to Rick Allen's for several years now. Everyone is friendly and makes you feel welcome. They find the problem, let us know what it is and the cost involved. Glad we found them!

Chuck W.
Honda Fit
01/22/2020
Great service, genuine customer care.
I brought my car in without an appointment because I was unable to change a headlight bulb and had completely screwed things up trying. They took care of it in a very short time while I waited, with a very reasonable charge. I was able to drive that night to an important engagement without worry. Great, caring people, they always do the right thing for the customer.

Michael P.
Toyota Tundra 4WD
01/21/2020 Category: Service
Michael said this business had really good customer service. He called that day, they were able to fit him in and they had prompt service. They got it done immediately and communicated everything the vehicle needed.

BG
Bill G.
01/18/2020
Great service great price
Prompt and courteous

Jason B.
High Bridge, NJ
01/14/2020 Category: Service
Jason said the business does what he asks and if anything comes up, calls before proceeding. He said the business is reliable.

Michelle W.
Mazda CX-9
01/07/2020
I TRUST THEM WITH OUR LIVES
Let's face it, if you can't trust your auto mechanic, who can you trust? Fundamentally, we're putting our lives in their hands when we drop off our vehicle(s) for repair. Rick knows I tell it like it is...I'm a satisfied customer and a repeat customer who's been using Rick Allen's Auto Repair since moving to Hampton (5) years ago. In addition to my own personal car, I now have a "fresh out of the box newly licensed" 19 year-old young man at home to consider who's recently received a car of his own to drive. I wouldn't trust our cars to just anyone. His office staff and mechanics are extremely knowledgable, are always professional and every attempt is made to keep the cost of the repairs as reasonable as possible. I highly recommend them and thank them for keeping us safe on the roadways.