Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Asbury, NJ
Ram 2500
04/18/2019
Efficient and Honest work
Always on time at a great price & value. They also stand behind their work.

Joe H.
INFINITI M35
04/10/2019
Confident service
Rick Allen’s service is timely, competent and dependable.

John P.
Califon, NJ
04/09/2019 Category: Service
John said the service was above and beyond what he has experienced at other businesses. The staff gave him a very detailed explanation of the problem and resolved it in a thorough manner.

Burnie H.
04/04/2019 Category: Service
Burnie said that he always enjoys the work at the place, they always take care of it.

04/03/2019
See below
It is always a pleasure to give Rick Allen my business. You guys are the best. I would not dream of going anywhere else. I always tell people how great you people are.

AA
Anthony A.
Oxford, NJ
Volkswagen Golf GTI
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Anthony said the staff at this business were professional, timely and courteous. He added don't change a thing because everything was awesome.

GI
George I.
03/28/2019 Category: Service
George said the staff did a good job and they're fair.

LE
Lane E.
03/22/2019
Honest, efficient, top quality all the way
Every time my car is serviced, I get attentive service that is the most honest and fair I have ever experienced. The service is quick and efficient (note that I always make an appointment) and of the highest quality. They are great!

FW
Fran W.
03/15/2019
Precision, reliability, and fair pricing
I can trust the folks at Rick Allen's to perform expert diagnostics and reliable repairs at a fair price. I slways receive a clear, understandable description of all work. Customer relations and integrity are clearly a high priority.

Mike M.
High Bridge, NJ
INFINITI G37 Coupe
03/15/2019
Infinity G37 Conv
Always go to Rick's for honest, professional service. This experience was no different.

Thanks,
Mike

Don B.
Honda Element
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Don said they are always very good to him.

GM
Greg M.
Princeton, NJ
Saturn SW
03/13/2019
GOOD AS USUAL
EVERYTIME I HAVE USED RICK'S I'VE BEEN HAPPY WITH THE WORK AND HOW EVERYTHING WAS HANDLED, Thanks, Mike, Joe and Rick. gm

IS
Irene S.
Toyota Avalon
03/12/2019
I like the service and the pront atention to the matter.
I like the services. Keep up the good job!

MI
Mike I.
03/01/2019
Rick Allen's
Very good office personal and mechanics . I have dealt with them many times over the years and I have never been disappointed.

Steve M.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
02/27/2019
Mike
Mike is on top of getting the right service and timely return of your car

Bill M.
Milford, NJ
Toyota Sequoia
02/26/2019
Our vehicles are always well taken care of and have no doubt when we drive away that it will work well.

TZ
Tom Z.
High Bridge, NJ
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Tom said the service was outstanding.

IS
Irene S.
Toyota Avalon
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Irene said the service was good.

Margaret C.
Califon, NJ
02/06/2019
The personal service given every time you are there.
I have been a customer of Rick's for many many years. I have never felt that I did not receive the ultimate of concern or service for any problem that I may have brought to him. I plan on remaining a customer of Rick's until the day he closes his doors, which I hope is will never happen as long as I am driving a car.

Jeff D.
Annandale, NJ
Nissan Xterra
02/03/2019
Rick Allen's Auto Repair highest quality operation
Although my recent repair was only installing a new battery I was again impressed by the quality and integrity or Rick Allen's Auto Repair operation. I highly recommend it.