Overall Rating 3.2285743/5Overall Rating 3.2285743/5Overall Rating 3.2285743/5rating 3.2285743rating 3.2285743
Overall Rating 1.91429/5rating 1.91429rating 1.91429rating 1.91429rating 1.91429

Continue reading recommended reviews

CG
Craig G.
Canton, GA
07/08/2019
Terrible Experience
Last week my wife, kids, and I went to drive the new Palisade. Our saleswoman was eager to get us there checking if we were on the way. We get there she shows us the car and my wife drives it. I had already applied with Hyundai Motor Finance. My credit is less than perfect I have 2 brand new Hyundai's under my name. A 2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Limited Ultimate & 2017 Hyundai Accent. I have owned 4 other Hyundai's as my dad is a manager for Hyundai in Texas. She doesnt come back desk manager comes down and says about the payment. I already knew about the $4,000 addendum they are putting on these. So we leave and our saleswoman doesnt even come back to talk before we go. The sad thing is I applied for automobile allowance through the VA due to being 100% disabled and that would put quite a bit towards my purchase. My Santa Fe is in the shop and I have a 2400 bill and you can't even tell me bye? Way to treat someone. My wife was livid being treated this way. We won't be buying from your dealership ever.

Joel A.
Dacula, GA
02/07/2019
Unfortunate waste of my time
Poor communication skills. Broken promises. Wasted time. Otherwise, this was a great car shopping experience.

My review is not a reflection on Rick Case Automotive as a whole. They have better run dealerships in town selling the same cars

LW
Lisa W.
Roswell, GA
This review violates the SureCritic Review Policy.