Samantha C.
Douglasville, GA
04/17/2021 Category: Service
Thank you, Ian. You always take care of me.

ST
Sandra T.
2021 Hyundai Elantra
04/06/2021 Category: Service
Fabulous Dealership
Rick Case Hyundai is just an exceptional dealership. The personnel are ALWAYS helpful and explain things throughly . Andrew in Service is my go to person. He makes sure I am up-to-date on everything my vehicle requires.

LH
Lyndsy H.
Norcross, GA
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/23/2021 Category: Service

03/23/2021 Category: Service
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 03/23/2021

What can we do to improve your service experience?

Steve Payne

Cumming, GA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/22/2021 Category: Service
Excellent warranty offering
Dealer offers excellent service and warranty offering.

Christina C.
03/22/2021 Category: Service
Great Customer Service!
Hands down the best dealership in Atlanta! Customer service is always fantastic, service center is always timely and honest. Highly recommend Gregory Michael for your car transactions. Greg is honest, hard working and respects your time.

Rachel M.
Austell, GA
03/12/2021 Category: Service
Last minute oil change no problem!
Awesome service as always!

03/04/2021 Category: Service
Service advisors actually seem to care
We have four Hyundai’s all from Rick Case. During warranty time of course we would take our cars into the dealership for service, but a couple of them are now out of warranty. Yet, we still return because your service advisors care, actually remember us, and always take good care of our cars. Particular service advisor stand outs are, Michael and Ian. Also, Drew and André we’re outstanding while they were there, though I don’t believe are there any longer. Anyway, keep up the good work.

Tanneh M.
Atlanta, GA
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/03/2021 Category: Service
Wish my service was better
Service started off horrible. Appointment time was at 3:00, I arrived at 2:45. I walked in to meet Ian who was pleasant at first. He ask me a few questions about my vehicle and then proceed to ask me with an attitude” is this your first oil change?” I said yes he began to say “well I’m not trying scold you but you were supposed to be here at this particular milage”. He started to huff and puff so I asked if there was an issue? If so please let me know, I’m here today lets do what we need to do. He was clearly irritated which made me irritated. This small interaction made upset to the point where I had to complain to the manager in the waiting area. After 45 min Eric came to assist and explained what exactly is needed to make sure the vehicle remains healthy. I’m glad he took his time to help me understand my vehicle and the need. I wish I met him originally maybe it would’ve been a better visit. It did take over 2 hours to complete my car. We didn’t leave until 5 which was disappointing as well.

Georgia
2013 Hyundai Accent
03/02/2021 Category: Service
The people who work here are friendly and efficient!

Dave S.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/02/2021 Category: Service
excellent service
Easy to schedule, work done right the first time, fair pricing. Very knowledgeable and helpful service advisors (Andrew an Ian)

Sophia M.

William M.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/18/2021 Category: Service
Great people and service
Service great on time honest

02/12/2021 Category: Service
Great
Great

Michael S.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/11/2021 Category: Service
Service writer Andrew always pleasant, professional and looking out for my best interests.

RO
Rafael O.
Atlanta, GA
2019 Hyundai Elantra
02/09/2021 Category: Service
AWESOME SERVICE!!!!
Awesome service in a timely matter!!!