Overall Rating 3.2285743/5Overall Rating 3.2285743/5Overall Rating 3.2285743/5rating 3.2285743rating 3.2285743
Overall Rating 1.91429/5rating 1.91429rating 1.91429rating 1.91429rating 1.91429

2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/25/2014 Category: Service
Very comfortable, and efficient !
Love my car and this dealership! They listened to my needs and found the perfect car for me. I feel comfortable in the service center as well. I trust this team and the work they do!!

Kevin S.
2009 HYUNDAI GENESIS
10/23/2014 Category: Service
Great service team
I have always received excellent service. Highly recommended,
Brandi S. from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 11/08/2014

Thank you so much for your review and your recommendation to our dealership. We look forward in assisting you in your future automotive needs.

James C.
Marietta, GA
2011 HYUNDAI SONATA
10/23/2014 Category: Service
Service Group
Your Guy's are the Best!
Brandi S. from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 11/08/2014

Thank you very much for your kind words concerning your service with us. We look forward to assisting you with your automotive needs in the future.

GG
Gina G.
Dunwoody, GA
2010 HYUNDAI TUCSON
10/21/2014 Category: Service
Brought the Tucson in for service and it's running great! Wish you guys gave a complimentary vaccum while i was there!
Also the chairs in the lounge are uncomfortable when trying to work on laptop!

WI
William I.
2013 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
10/17/2014 Category: Service
Rick Case Hyundai
Great Service Dept. and great Service Team... Too bad the quality of the 2013 Santa Fe Sport (top of line edition) is not equal to the Service Dept.
Brandi S. from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 11/08/2014

Thank you so much for your business. We look forward to assisting you in you future automotive needs in the future.

John K.
2009 HYUNDAI GENESIS
10/14/2014 Category: Service
happy people all around
got in easily, got out 15 minutes before they estimated. It was a 15 minute holiday!!
Brandi S. from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 11/08/2014

Thank you for your kind words. I'm glad we were able to get you in and out in no time. We look forward to assisting you in your future automotive needs.

MICHAEL C.
Snellville, GA
10/10/2014 Category: Service
Professional staff
Treated very well, supplied all coupons without me asking, nice experience.
Brandi S. from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 11/08/2014

Thank you for your kind words. We look forward to assisting you in your future automotive needs.

GW
GARY W.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/08/2014 Category: Service
Andrew was not there
We went for our routine oil change, usually the paperwork is processed very quick by Andrew. But he was not there. We waited longer than we usually do, then the service rep did not do the vehicle walk through. When we picked up, same long wait again. Then when I asked for the multi-point inspection report, which usually stapled to my invoice, I was told "most people won't even ask for it". Yeah? So in case something needs to be taken care of, I don't need to know?
Richard D. from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 11/19/2014

Mr. and Mrs. Wang,
I apologize for the delay in responding to your survery. I also aplogize the the poor service experience we delivered. You are both correct in expecting a walk around on your vehicle and you should most definitely receive an inspection sheet. I have reviewed this with my team and we have retrained on this. Thank you both for making us aware of your concerns and we look forward to assisting you with your automotive needs in the future.

MV

NF
NANCY F.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
10/06/2014 Category: Service
Getting work done even though I didn't make an appointment.
Stopped by because I suddenly had a free 2 hours. Was told they were really booked (ie scheduled appointments) but would try to fit me in. On my way within 75 minutes or so.

HD
Hope D.
10/05/2014 Category: Service
Very happy with the service dept., cleaning of my car, and will always come back!

LT
LEMUEL T.
Woodstock, GA
2011 Hyundai Genesis
Service Adviser Andrew is great
In a nutshell, Andrew treats his customers i'm sure very much like he treats his family and friends. He always exceeds my expectations and is very knowledgeable in his job. If you're having a vehicle issue, go see Andrew you'll be happy you did.

MICHAEL R.
10/03/2014 Category: Service
Prompt on appointments, excellent work, friendly and helpful employees. Visit is always very pleasant.

Woodstock, GA
Good customer service
This dealership always treats its customers right. They have gone over and beyond on multiple occasions to help me
Brandi S. from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 11/09/2014

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you in your future automotive needs.

RD
ROBERT D.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/25/2014 Category: Service
Oil changes take too long and this is not the first time your technicians have broken something on my car during routine maintenance.
Rick Case Hyundai in Roswell needs to expand the service area for routine oil changes so that they are not co-mingled with other maintenance services. Also, your technicians need to be trained on how to check for possible problems after the service is complete. Things like broke engine covers, cracked gaskets and leaking bolts on oil pans seem like easy checks.
Rick Case H. from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 09/29/2014

We apologize for your recent service experience. Please contact Richard Dooley- Service Director at 770-225-5600 or RichardDooley@rickcase.com for assistance.

BA
BUFFY A.
09/24/2014 Category: Service
Timely service and Professional Service Team
From the time I pulled into the service department I was treated with respect and received a through explanation about repairs my vehicle required. The best thing of all I didn't spend all morning waiting for my vehicle.
Rick Case H. from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 09/29/2014

Thank you for sharing your experience on your recent visit to Rick Case Hyundai of Roswell. It is always our pleasure to serve our customers.

GM
Gary M.
Clarkston, GA
2009 HYUNDAI SONATA
09/24/2014 Category: Service
Brake job mistake.
First, let me say that it was just an unintentional oversight. I had my front disc brake, and rear drum brake pads replace in my 2009 Hyundai Sonata on 9/17/2014 at 0845. When the mechanic reinstalled my front-right brake assembly it twisted the line to the calipers causing them to partially engage. I discovered this while driving off of the lot. The car would slow more rapidly than usual when I removed my foot off the gas pedal, and when I came to a stop smoke began billowing from the front-right wheel. Richard, the service manager brought the mechanic with him to pick me up and bring me back to the service center to correct the problem. The mechanic fixed his mistake and apologized for the error. Again, it was just a mistake anyone could've made. My car is driving great right now and I have peace-of-mind that my brakes are working properly. Will I go back to this service center? Absolutely. They showed integrity while accepting responsibility for the twisted brake line, and that alone will keep me going back to Rick Case Hyundai, Roswell, GA. Thanks guys!
Richard D. from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 09/25/2014

Mr. Mintz,
I appreciate your patience and understanding for our mistake. It was a pleasure meeting you and we look forward to assisting you with your automotive needs in the future.

Service Director

Mark W.
Canton, GA
2008 HYUNDAI VERACRUZ
09/23/2014 Category: Service
not enough staff, kept my car 2 days longer than expected
I used to love your delearship. My last two experiences have been rough. Second to last time your staff was simply rude. This time i worked with Justin who was great until I tried his cell to see if my car was done only to have his girlfriend answer and tell me never to call again. Andrew stepped in after i couldn't reach Justin but even he has been swamped. He tried to make it right and we have emailed but he has stoped responding to me. I need to get a key programed and was hoping instead of a free oil change you guys would take care of the key issue. i just want someone to get back to me. I have been very frustrated with response (both now and during the time i left my car with your dealership for four days to complete service that was supposed to take 2) particularly given i spent $1700 on latest repairs. I know you are short handed but that isnt an excuse to take days (and now weeks) to get back to a paying customer. 678 372-0313 is my cell. i would appreciate a call from someone to resolve to my satisfaction the issues i have had (which includes returning my car to me with peices of wire all through it and grease on staring column). i even left a msg for general mgr that was never returned... Thanks.. for question related to recommneding your business... i cant recommend at this time anyone use you guys. You have to get more staff in and trained before that can be considered.
Rick Case H. from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 09/29/2014

We apologize for your service experience. If your issue has not been resolve, please contact Richard Dooley- Service Director at 770-225-5600 or RichardDooley@rickcase.com for assistance.

DENISE S.
09/15/2014 Category: Service
Service Oriented
Been there 2x. All Good! Will keep going back.

EN
EDUARDO N.
Milton, GA
2013 Hyundai Elantra GT
09/12/2014 Category: Service
Did not clean back part of Elantra GT
I paid to have car cleaned. Back part of Elantra GT was not cleaned, & left as it was when I brought it in. Did not notice until I got home.
Richard D. from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 09/23/2014

Mr. Nevarez,
I apologize if your vehicle was not cleaned properly. Please contact me at richarddooley@rickcase and we will schedule at your convenience to have your vehicle properly cleaned.