EL
Edward L.
Johns Creek, GA
07/11/2017 Category: Service
They always provide great service
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 07/11/2017

James W.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/10/2017 Category: Service
I've leased several Hyundai vehicles, but as their popularity seems to be increasing, the sales volume appears to have resulted in a bit of a decline in quality of service.
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 07/10/2017

Thank you for your input. We are currently looking at expanding our service department to better serve our customers

Mitch S.
Johns Creek, GA
07/10/2017 Category: Service
great service caring thoughtfull and understanding a trust worthy organization that I continue to use
5 star

RY
Raymond Y.
Atlanta, GA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
As always, great service
Everyone at Rick Case, from the mechanics to the service advisors and in the business office, are courteous and responsive. And the work done on our cars is excellent.

AC
Antonio C.
2013 Hyundai Azera
07/09/2017 Category: Service
My review
Andrew Steadman is what keeps me coming back. Only problem was a large greasy hand print on the glove box, the cabin filter had been changed.

Thank you for letting us know. Give us a call to get the hand print cleaned at your convenience

BC
Bobbie C.
2016 Hyundai Equus
07/09/2017 Category: Service
First service with my new car very poor customer serivce
Very poor customer service. It took 8 months to get my car serviced.

Thank you for your input. We are working on expanding our service department to better serve our customers

07/08/2017 Category: Service
Service Department
Awesome

ZJ
ZACHARY J.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great experience
Fast and good service. Don't need to sit around for hours

Malyra C.
Marietta, GA
2014 Hyundai Genesis Co
Maintancce Service

Raja S.
Highly satisfied
Thanks for ur best service

Carol H.
Dunwoody, GA
2010 Hyundai Sonata
Check engine
Outstanding as usual.
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 07/07/2017

PM
Patrick M.
Roswell, GA
2012 Hyundai Genesis
07/05/2017 Category: Service
Immediate help and service for a complex problem.
Thanks to Don and Jason for coordinating a strategy to handle a difficult problem immediately in a professional manner. Can't get any better than this other than not having the problem in the first place.
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 07/06/2017

PM
Paul M.
Roswell, GA
Another good experience.
As has been the case each time I bring my car for service, it was easy, everyone was friendly, and the car runs great.
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 07/05/2017

Woodstock, GA
2013 Hyundai Genesis
07/05/2017 Category: Service
Employees understanding the customer impact of good and bad service, also employees realizing that the quality you produce is your reputation.
One thing I noticed when I walked to my car was that the new tires I had put on were not cleaned and the wheels not wiped down. Now I am certain this is not called out as part of the service but I immediately thought of the fact that I am going to tell a buddy I just got new tires and they looked like they did. However, my service writer Donnie Rowe without me making mention of the tires said "Give me 5 minutes to clean your tires." I assumed that he was going to ask someone to clean up the tires but instead I saw him scrubbing them himself to ensure the tires represented the image you want your service center to have. This is a great example of an employee/service writer having the understanding of customer service as well as brand reputation. I probably would have never replied to this if nothing was done and then washed my wheels myself but given the situation I saw unfold I felt it warranted a response. I think if there are more people that work like Donnie to ensure customer service and satisfaction you will have a better business. Please continue to reward this behavior, we have way too many businesses these days that cut corners to make margins and not consider the customer impact. I guarantee you that you are the only service center that will work on my car and it is 100% a result of this action(more than likely I would not have come back if nothing was done). Thank you for the time and service you give to your customers.

MK
Michael K.
07/05/2017 Category: Service
They are always very reilable and very courteous.