Overall Rating 3.2285743/5Overall Rating 3.2285743/5Overall Rating 3.2285743/5rating 3.2285743rating 3.2285743
Overall Rating 1.91429/5rating 1.91429rating 1.91429rating 1.91429rating 1.91429

GM
Gerret M.
Johns Creek, GA
2009 HYUNDAI GENESIS
07/26/2014 Category: Service
Always a great experience
I have had both of my Hyundai serviced by this dealership for years. The experience is always great. The parking lot may be a little cramped, but I gladly put up with this for first rate service. I never received a repair I did not need and find the staff very competed, friendly and helpful.
Rick Case H. from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 07/28/2014

Thank you for sharing your experience on your recent visit to Rick Case Hyundai of Roswell. It is always our pleasure to serve our customers. We look forward to doing business with you in the future. We are glad that you are a part of the Rick Case family! Our Customer, Our Friend.

Sincerely,
Randy Highlander
Rick Case Hyundai of Roswell

Mitra P.
2012 HYUNDAI TUCSON
07/21/2014 Category: Service
sell you the services your car does not need.
Even though they know the problem your car has they try to sell you extra services.
Rick Case H. from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 07/23/2014

We apologize for your recent service experience. Please feel free to contact Randy Highlander- Service Director at 770-225-5600 or RandyHighlander@rickcase.com

JULIE A.
07/19/2014 Category: Service
Good efficient service
Good service no issues. Nice waiting area and on time scheduling.

Tom S.
Cumming, GA
2013 HYUNDAI GENESIS
07/15/2014 Category: Service
QUICK SERVICE
MY RECENT SERVICE WAS FOR A DAMAGED PLASTIC PART UNDER THE FRONT OF MY GENESIS COUPE. THE NEW SERVICE ADVISOR FOUND THE PART QUICKLY FOUND SOMEONE TO INSTALL IT (15 MINUTE JOB) AND SENT ME ON MY WAY MS. KING UNDERSTANDS CUSTOMER SERVICE

DF
DAVID F.
Raleigh, NC
2012 Hyundai Genesis
07/14/2014 Category: Service
Good Job
Provided a good pre-purchase inspection.

DOROTHY W.
2011 Hyundai Genesis
07/12/2014 Category: Service
Wrong problem by mechanic
Mechanic had wrong problem in motor.

JUDY M.
07/07/2014 Category: Service
Service, Service, Service
The service department/Andrew is a jewel. Great customer service and great car.

AR
ARNOLD R.
Jasper, GA
07/05/2014 Category: Service
Service department
Andrew Steadman is an excellent service advisor. I have never had a bad experience with your dealership. I have to tell you that I am always impressed by the courteousness of your service department.

DAVID B.
2013 Hyundai Genesis
07/05/2014 Category: Service
Great people
Service was excellent, as always

Michael S.
2013 HYUNDAI SONATA
07/03/2014 Category: Service
Service completed on time as promised.

BL
Beverly L.
2011 HYUNDAI TUCSON
07/03/2014 Category: Service
Staff Always Courteous
I use the dealership for routine servicing of the vehicle I purchased there. The staff are always courteous, professional and communicate at every step of the process. No surprises! I value their support of me and my vehicle.

RL
RYAN L.
07/01/2014 Category: Service
Sales
Took our car in to get serviced and while waiting in service, a salesman attempts to sell us a new car. I didn't come in to look at a new car, but to get mine serviced. We flat told him that if he continued that we would leave and use another dealership!

As for the service area, they were good and got our service done quickly!

MEGAN S.
2013 Hyundai Elantra GT
07/01/2014 Category: Service
Friendly, helpful, and courteous staff
I go to this location for routine maintenance and am always greeted promptly by a courteous individual. The waiting area is always clean and everyone is always friendly and helpful. There is always an explication of services and never a pressure to get more done than necessary. The process are fair and I always feel like my car is in good hands.

BA
BONNA A.
2004 Hyundai Sonata
Customer service
The customer service is excellent. Always courteous, fix problems immediately, always keep me informed by phone, and have work done in record time. Andrew explains the situation re repairs and he is exceptional. I am a 10 yr customer.

MK
MICHAEL K.
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
Personalized service
Personalized service

Richard H.
2012 HYUNDAI VELOSTER
Phenomenal Service
Had a few recalls and a headlight out. The staff was very accommodating and delivered the vehicle quicker than expected. Would certainly have my car serviced here again.

DAVE S.
Roswell, GA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/26/2014 Category: Service
they try very hard to please
good job by good folks

SR
Steven R.
Ball Ground, GA
2012 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
06/20/2014 Category: Service
Steve Reed's Review
My experience was a pleasure from start to finish! Randy the Service Manager is very professional, friendly and understands what it takes to make the customer happy! Justin in service is just starting out, but you would never knowit. He must be watching Randy cause he is also very professional, friendly and understands customer service. I want to say Brandi also made my experience a pleasure! She was very helpful getting my work schedule and completed. Even though all these people were super busy, they still had time to do their jobs to the fullest!

James M.
Cumming, GA
2011 HYUNDAI SONATA
06/16/2014 Category: Service
dependable excellent customer service
yes customer service

RAMON G.
06/09/2014 Category: Service
excellent service and sales representative
Great dealer