4.6

Overall Rating 3.6521709/5Overall Rating 3.6521709/5Overall Rating 3.6521709/5rating 3.6521709rating 3.6521709
Overall Rating 2.1087/5Overall Rating 2.1087/5rating 2.1087rating 2.1087rating 2.1087

2016 Hyundai Genesis
10/15/2019 Category: Service
Good experience
Thanks J. Scarborough for a great svc exp.
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 10/15/2019

SR
Steven R.
10/14/2019 Category: Service
My service advisor (Drew) cares about me and the quality ofservice i get is outstnding.
It never fails, I always get excellent service and am treated very well I every time I come in for maintenance.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Great and Friendly Service
Always great service. They take the time to discuss what services are needed any why they are needed. Very consistent.
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 10/14/2019

Monica W.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Good

Joseph C.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Drew was awesome!
Although I had a longer wait than usual, service on my Santa Fe was fixed to satisfaction.

RN
Rohn N.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Rick Case Service rocks!
Been using RC Hyundai Service for eight years and two vehicles. They’ve never let us done. Andrew Steadman is our service manager and is fantastic.

BJ
Beverly J.
Cumming, GA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/11/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service is great. Ever since I bought my car there Andrew Steadman recognizes me when I walk thru the Service door. He greets me with a smile and gets me right on in in a matter of minutes.
Being a single woman I depend on Hyundai Service Dept. to keep my vehicle performing at its best. I've always been pleased with the Service rendered and it's done in a timely manner.!

CG
Carlos G.
2011 Hyundai Genesis
10/10/2019 Category: Service
Looking after customer's needs
Since I purchased my car from Rick Case it has been service here. I am very happy with the results.
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 10/11/2019

BA
Buffy A.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/09/2019 Category: Service
Ian is very professional, friendly, and knowledgeable. Every time I come to have my car service I do not encounter any issues.
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 10/09/2019

10/09/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
Ian and Andrew were great!

Grayson, GA
10/08/2019 Category: Service
Love this service team.
Drew absolutely believe ensuring the customer has a great experience. He went beyond to assist with my vehicle and I'm so grateful for him. Best service advisor hands down.

Cynthia B.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
10/08/2019 Category: Service
Really pleasant service personnel!
Genuinely friendly personnel who took a sincere interest in my vehicle. Although the recommendation was for 4 new tires, when the service manager checked it out personally he did not recommend it at this time. I appreciated his further investigation and interest.
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 10/08/2019

Georgia
Excellent service from Drew
Drew is the best!! Always takes the time to ensure great customer service. Great with follow up calls, etc.

Appointments don’t matter
Should not take over two hours for an oil change when you have a scheduled appointment. Too much fussing among the staff in front of customers. Poor communication from check in staff to customer.
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 10/25/2019

Did Drew get in touch with you?

Maxine R.
Nw Prt Rchy, FL
2007 Hyundai Tucson
10/07/2019 Category: Service
Making the service experience great
Another great opportunity for customer experience is the reason for my maintenance being performed here.
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 10/07/2019

2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
Rick Case to the rescue
My car had to be jumped twice one Saturday. I was getting no where with the other garage and was told my battery was good and I must have an electrical problem. It was getting later in the afternoon on Saturday so I called Rick Case. The technician told me to come right over and they would get me right in. When I got there, I left my car running, checked in and went and sat in the Lobby. Maybe 15 minutes later, I was told I needed a new battery and given a breakdown of the cost. Of course, I was thrilled that's all it was and authorized the repair. All told, I was maybe there an hour and was totally happy with the outcome.

James A.
Woodstock, GA
10/06/2019 Category: Service
Excellence is their standard
As always the folks at Rick Case always exceed expectations in the quality and timeliness of their work.
Their service reps are always on the ball and do their best to provide quick and cost effective service to the clientele.
One of the best decisions I ever made was to investigate and buy my Azera from the folks in Roswell. I love the car
and have full confidence in this dealership.

ED
Emerson D.
2012 Hyundai Equus
10/06/2019 Category: Service
Unbelievably good service
I didn’t know I needed an appointment but they managed to squeeze me in within a reasonable amount of time. The other Hyundai dealerships couldn’t figure out how to program my Equus’s new transmission correctly and I had been driving around with a nearly broken transmission for a few weeks trying to get it figured out. Rick Case Hyundai solved the problem within 3 hours and my car drives like new again. Thank you so much!

Thomas S.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/04/2019 Category: Service
Very competent and ethical.

The Service manager
People there are friendly. And they do not screw you over.
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 10/04/2019

10/04/2019 Category: Service
Good people. Anxious to resolve problems.

Service appointment
Usually my service appointments take place without incident, but Iwas surprised and disappointed to learn that my pickup for my dead-battery replacement appointment - scheduled two days in advance - was delayed a full day because they did not have my battery in the shop.

Jim has left a message for you to discuss your last service visit. If you would please give us a call so we can get any issues corrected for you.