4.6

Overall Rating 3.6222249/5Overall Rating 3.6222249/5Overall Rating 3.6222249/5rating 3.6222249rating 3.6222249
Overall Rating 2.08889/5Overall Rating 2.08889/5rating 2.08889rating 2.08889rating 2.08889

Georgia
10/07/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service from Drew
Drew is the best!! Always takes the time to ensure great customer service. Great with follow up calls, etc.

10/07/2019 Category: Service
Appointments don’t matter
Should not take over two hours for an oil change when you have a scheduled appointment. Too much fussing among the staff in front of customers. Poor communication from check in staff to customer.
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 10/25/2019

Did Drew get in touch with you?

Atlanta, GA
10/04/2019 Category: Service
Good people. Anxious to resolve problems.

10/04/2019 Category: Service
Service appointment
Usually my service appointments take place without incident, but Iwas surprised and disappointed to learn that my pickup for my dead-battery replacement appointment - scheduled two days in advance - was delayed a full day because they did not have my battery in the shop.
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 10/04/2019

Jim has left a message for you to discuss your last service visit. If you would please give us a call so we can get any issues corrected for you.

John C.
Marietta, GA
10/03/2019 Category: Service
standard review of Service-Oil change
Great friendly helpful people, great service.

10/03/2019 Category: Service
standard review of Service
People are great
Service just took much longer than necessary when appt was scheduled

Did Drew get in contact with you about your service?

2016 Hyundai Accent
10/02/2019 Category: Service
Best Hyundai I've visited
Great reps and finally fixed a long-time issue that others couldn't!

10/02/2019 Category: Service
Best Hyundai I've visited
Drew Fleming is a good service guy and made the experience better (even when my vehicle had to be brought back). I loath Hyundai due to past experiences with other dealerships, but I will say that this experience did lessen my hatred about having a Hyundai.

Drew has left a message to discuss your service. If you would please call us back so we can get any issues corrected for you.

PM
Paul M.
Cumming, GA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/01/2019 Category: Service
What a Sham -
After much follow-up, mostly driven by me because the Service Tech kept leaving messages on a number that was not mine, they finally agreed to cover the part under Warrant. Scheduled the appointment a week out for 1:00 p.m. At 1:50 p.m. the Service Tech - IAN came out to lobby. He stated that I had not completed the rescore Review of the previous 3 Star review. I stated that I would re-rate the service once it had been preformed. His Quote "we wont complete service until you complete survey" I validated my understanding of what he just said... Asked him to confirm that he was withholding warranty service that I paid for at the dealership until I completed a survey stating I was happy with service that had not been provided yet. He said yes. Demanded to speak with the Service Manager - Steve. Waited another 20 minutes. Steve again stated I needed to complete survey. Informed them I already filed a complaint with Georgia Department of Consumer Protection. He then "agreed" to complete the service as long as I promised to give them 5 stars afterwards. Man of my words... here is the 5 Star review so they can feel better about themselves. Only positive, at least at this Hyundai dealer you can actually speak to a service tech. Better than location closer to where I live. I still will never purchase another Hyundai from Rick Case and will not Recommend to anyone that any service is completed by the group. IAN should be terminated for his actions and poor Customer Experience.

10/01/2019 Category: Service
Poor follow up on Warranty
Week later and still waiting for a call they said would be next day. Even after I called 2 days later
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 10/07/2019

Ian has left a message for you to call us back. Please give us a call so we can get any issues corrected for you.

Jill D.
Ball Ground, GA
09/26/2019 Category: Service

09/26/2019 Category: Service
None
None
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 09/26/2019

What can we do to improve your service experience?

Marietta, GA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/29/2019 Category: Service
Unacceptable Warranty! 5 stars for Jim!!!
Please note!! The 5 stars ONLY reflect James (goes by Jim). After all he did I do not want a bad review for him, but I would like to express my frustration and concern with the situation I have experienced with Rick Case Hyundai. I purchased my car back in June 2016 with warranty including the sentinel shield application. The sentinel shield product failed when I had an unfortunate accident happen with a pet. I dropped my car off on June 28( because I was told by YOUR dealership that it was covered under warranty of Sentinel Sheild), with the understanding that there was not going to be any issues. After I dropped my car off, I proceeded to stay in touch with Jim through the process of the filing the a claim through sentinel shield and Hyundai.

As a paying customer, I should not have to be drug through the process of a claim between any party. I should have a resolution in a timely manner and the contracted parties can arrange details after the end user is satisfied. It took over 50 days to have an end result and that result still not be fully completed. I went to the dealership on August 14th with the anticipation of picking up my car to find out that a part had not been changed out and still had an odor of urine. I left the car there and requested a call with someone in Sentinel Sheild and of the dealership to please assist in rectifying this matter. I waited a week and had no response from anyone at the dealership or Sentinel Shield. I waited another week and was told that Sentinel Shield and the dealership were not willing to pay for a final part with a cost totaling $290 plus labor. After going almost 2 months without a car, that I have been paying for, still no resolution at the end. I finally had enough and picked my car up on August 25th.

My car has sat in your parking lot since June 28th while Hyundai and Sentinel Sheild pointed fingers back and fourth on who should cover my warranty that I paid for.

This is a very bad reflection of Hyundai as they promote this Sentinel Shield product to all who purchase a car. They did not have the courtesy to contact me or even speak with me. The only great thing that came out of this horrible situation was the customer service from a service manager Jim. He was the only one who kept me informed of what was going on with my car. I have been nothing but patient and understanding through this process.

Over 50 days of not being able to drive a car that I am paying for and have paid for a warranty for is profoundly unacceptable. At this point I am beyond fed up and frustrated with the incompetence of this dealership and Sentinel Shield.

08/29/2019 Category: Service
Unacceptable warranty!!!

STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 08/29/2019

Thank you for your input; I understand that Jim reached out to you on your concerns.

AA
Abbas A.
08/23/2019 Category: Service
Great job
Awesome job by Drew Fleming and Jim Scarborough

08/23/2019 Category: Service
Good work
Great job
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 08/23/2019

What can we do to improve you service experience?

Decatur, GA
2013 Hyundai Accent
08/17/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service.
Ian helped resolve any and all issues I had, highly recommended.

08/17/2019 Category: Service
Quality
Overall a pleasant experience.
IAN M. from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 08/19/2019

THANK YOU FOR YOUR FEEDBACK - HOW COULD WE IMPROVE OUR SCORE?

AH
Alysa H.
Atlanta, GA
03/15/2019 Category: Service
I hav wrk say after a crazy day with my car.. in his dealership helped me every step of the way. Drew was so understandable and has answered every question I’ve had!

03/15/2019 Category: Service
I need a new engine....new car 2018 Hyundai Sonata
Go in for an update/recall on a 2018 Hyundai Sonata...less than 24 hrs later....I need a new engine. Let that sink in. Ridiculous.
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 03/15/2019

Was Drew able to explain everything to you?

10/31/2018 Category: Service
Awesome
Holy cow I’m happy

10/31/2018 Category: Service
Good but will be better
Rah
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 10/31/2018

What can we do to improve?

Georgia
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/12/2018 Category: Service
Andrew Is The Man!
Andrew is the best service consultant around! He is always honest and looks out for your best interest! If you have a question or concern, he will address it immediately and make it right! This is why I ONLY work with him when I take my vehicle in for service! He always takes the time to listen and let's me know what items need my attention. For this, I am very grateful!

08/12/2018 Category: Service
HAVE LYFT/UBER MONEY...NO SHUTTLE HERE
If you have to leave your vehicle and there are no loaners or rentals available, this dealership does not offer a shuttle or way to transport you back home. Have a backup plan ready.
Andrew S., Service Advisor from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 08/14/2018

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me on the phone. I hope that all of your questions were answered.

Andrew Steadman
Service Advisor
770-225-6962
678-460-6059

MT
Mickey T.
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Mickey Thomas
Everyone takes time to make sure the customer is satisfied.

08/09/2018 Category: Service
Great people who explain what is done very well
The reason for the low review is the fact the voice navigation does not work and am told can't be repaired. Just old technology. So you tell me the company knows it's a problem. Do they have plans to upgrade and do a recall? I love the car and the service is great but the voice navigation sucks. I would like someone from management to call me at 678-592-0885. Leave a message if I don't answer.
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 08/10/2018

Thank you for taking the time to call me. Did I answer all your questions for you?

Robert R.
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Drew is Great.
Drew is great service advisor. He really does his best to get the job done right.

08/07/2018 Category: Service
Drew is great!
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 08/07/2018

Is there anything we can do to improve your service experience?

Julie A.
Young Harris, GA
06/26/2018 Category: Service
Great customer focus
The manager corrected the error in a way that met our needs. Great service focus. They care and show it.

06/26/2018 Category: Service
Service writer did not Listen...
Sos so service this time. Past experiences were better.
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 06/27/2018

Thank you for your input; Let us know when you have time to bring the vehicle in to correct the oil issue.

Rebecca H.
Kennesaw, GA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/28/2018 Category: Service
Thank you Steve for listening to me. I really appreciate your understanding. I know this challenge won’t happen again! You have my business

05/28/2018 Category: Service
Needs better management
Called ahead and made an appointment for what i needed. He service clerk triedbupselling a 15k mile package and I was only at 13k and never put in my tire rotation. Called to speak to the mgr told he was on vacation asked to speak to another manager and they sent me to the GM’s voicemail. 5 days have gone bye and no one has called me
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 05/29/2018

I have returned from vacation. You can reach me at 770-225-6961 at your convenience.

TT
Tracie T.
Alpharetta, GA
11/18/2017 Category: Service

11/18/2017 Category: Service
Yes Andrew did his job 100% please disregard my first survey I was driving
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 11/18/2017

Were your questions answered by Andrew?

Robert W.
Sandy Springs, GA
08/27/2017 Category: Service
Everyone involved
Once. Alerted everyone responded appropriately. My issue was resolved immediately .

08/27/2017 Category: Service
Problem not solved also warranty denial
Normally my experience is good but this last time the repair was not covered by warranty( no satisfactory explanation) and the repair did not solve the problem
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 08/28/2017

Thank you for your input; Let us know when you can bring the vehicle back to have it checked out

Suzanne S.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/23/2017 Category: Service
Thank you for the quick response to my concerns.

08/23/2017 Category: Service
Clean
See number one
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 08/24/2017

Thank you for your input; Looks like you had a engnine inspection recall that hyundai has us listen to your engine with a microphone and this test listens for any abnormal noises. Your vehicle passed this inpection; The other recall was to replace a secondary hood latch cable; This cable it for the second hood latch. Hopefully this explains the recalls better.

Alpharetta, GA
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/29/2017 Category: Service
Maybe third times the charm?
Had to drive to dealership a second time and they could only make an appointment for me for next Monday

05/29/2017 Category: Service
Do not deliver as promised
Give you Rick Cases book but don't follow it.
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 06/01/2017

Very sorry you did not get a call back. When would be good for you to return?