Overall Rating 3.2285743/5Overall Rating 3.2285743/5Overall Rating 3.2285743/5rating 3.2285743rating 3.2285743
Overall Rating 1.91429/5rating 1.91429rating 1.91429rating 1.91429rating 1.91429

AH
Alysa H.
Atlanta, GA
03/15/2019 Category: Service
I hav wrk say after a crazy day with my car.. in his dealership helped me every step of the way. Drew was so understandable and has answered every question I’ve had!

03/15/2019 Category: Service
I need a new engine....new car 2018 Hyundai Sonata
Go in for an update/recall on a 2018 Hyundai Sonata...less than 24 hrs later....I need a new engine. Let that sink in. Ridiculous.
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 03/15/2019

Was Drew able to explain everything to you?

10/31/2018 Category: Service
Awesome
Holy cow I’m happy

10/31/2018 Category: Service
Good but will be better
Rah
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 10/31/2018

What can we do to improve?

Georgia
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/12/2018 Category: Service
Andrew Is The Man!
Andrew is the best service consultant around! He is always honest and looks out for your best interest! If you have a question or concern, he will address it immediately and make it right! This is why I ONLY work with him when I take my vehicle in for service! He always takes the time to listen and let's me know what items need my attention. For this, I am very grateful!

08/12/2018 Category: Service
HAVE LYFT/UBER MONEY...NO SHUTTLE HERE
If you have to leave your vehicle and there are no loaners or rentals available, this dealership does not offer a shuttle or way to transport you back home. Have a backup plan ready.
Andrew S., Service Advisor from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 08/14/2018

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me on the phone. I hope that all of your questions were answered.

Andrew Steadman
Service Advisor
770-225-6962
678-460-6059

MT
Mickey T.
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Mickey Thomas
Everyone takes time to make sure the customer is satisfied.

08/09/2018 Category: Service
Great people who explain what is done very well
The reason for the low review is the fact the voice navigation does not work and am told can't be repaired. Just old technology. So you tell me the company knows it's a problem. Do they have plans to upgrade and do a recall? I love the car and the service is great but the voice navigation sucks. I would like someone from management to call me at 678-592-0885. Leave a message if I don't answer.
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 08/10/2018

Thank you for taking the time to call me. Did I answer all your questions for you?

Robert R.
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Drew is Great.
Drew is great service advisor. He really does his best to get the job done right.

08/07/2018 Category: Service
Drew is great!
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 08/07/2018

Is there anything we can do to improve your service experience?

Julie A.
Young Harris, GA
06/26/2018 Category: Service
Great customer focus
The manager corrected the error in a way that met our needs. Great service focus. They care and show it.

06/26/2018 Category: Service
Service writer did not Listen...
Sos so service this time. Past experiences were better.
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 06/27/2018

Thank you for your input; Let us know when you have time to bring the vehicle in to correct the oil issue.

Rebecca H.
Kennesaw, GA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/28/2018 Category: Service
Thank you Steve for listening to me. I really appreciate your understanding. I know this challenge won’t happen again! You have my business

05/28/2018 Category: Service
Needs better management
Called ahead and made an appointment for what i needed. He service clerk triedbupselling a 15k mile package and I was only at 13k and never put in my tire rotation. Called to speak to the mgr told he was on vacation asked to speak to another manager and they sent me to the GM’s voicemail. 5 days have gone bye and no one has called me
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 05/29/2018

I have returned from vacation. You can reach me at 770-225-6961 at your convenience.

TT
Tracie T.
11/18/2017 Category: Service

11/18/2017 Category: Service
Yes Andrew did his job 100% please disregard my first survey I was driving
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 11/18/2017

Were your questions answered by Andrew?

Robert W.
Sandy Springs, GA
08/27/2017 Category: Service
Everyone involved
Once. Alerted everyone responded appropriately. My issue was resolved immediately .

08/27/2017 Category: Service
Problem not solved also warranty denial
Normally my experience is good but this last time the repair was not covered by warranty( no satisfactory explanation) and the repair did not solve the problem
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 08/28/2017

Thank you for your input; Let us know when you can bring the vehicle back to have it checked out

Suzanne S.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/23/2017 Category: Service
Thank you for the quick response to my concerns.

08/23/2017 Category: Service
Clean
See number one
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 08/24/2017

Thank you for your input; Looks like you had a engnine inspection recall that hyundai has us listen to your engine with a microphone and this test listens for any abnormal noises. Your vehicle passed this inpection; The other recall was to replace a secondary hood latch cable; This cable it for the second hood latch. Hopefully this explains the recalls better.

2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/29/2017 Category: Service
Maybe third times the charm?
Had to drive to dealership a second time and they could only make an appointment for me for next Monday

05/29/2017 Category: Service
Do not deliver as promised
Give you Rick Cases book but don't follow it.
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 06/01/2017

Very sorry you did not get a call back. When would be good for you to return?

Atlanta, GA
03/30/2017 Category: Service
Excellent and quick service
I went in for my car's 15,000 mile service. Brian did an excellent job. He kept me informed and communicated to me exactly what would be done for the service. I had a separate issue and Brian called me personally two days after the service and provided recovery service himself for an issue not pertaining to his work. His level of customer service and professionalism were top notch and ensure my continued loyalty to this branch. I am impressed with the quality of service overall.

03/30/2017 Category: Service
Car service good; Unpleasant experience with salesperson
The staff at the front are fantastic and very polite. All were very kind and professional. The service tech did a great job on my car and kept me updated. I was very put off by the overly chatty salesperson who kept talking to me in the waiting lounge despite my obvious attempts to study and asked for my telephone number for personal reasons. Another salesperson kept talking about the amount of wine she drinks as well. Again, service techs were great; no issue with them but the sales staff needs to be reminded of professional boundaries. I will not be returning to this Rick Case for service based on my most recent experience, and that's a shame because all previous experiences have been great.
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 03/30/2017

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are getting this corrected.

EM
Emily M.
Columbus, OH
02/03/2017 Category: Service
Resolved my issue so quickly. Thank you thank you thank you!

02/03/2017 Category: Service
Quick/good service
Everything went smoothly, but I was not given credit for a coupon I had found on the website. Didn't discover the error until I got home.
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 02/03/2017

Thank you for letting us know. Have we corrected the issue?

Roy B.
01/19/2017 Category: Service
Nothing's changed
They have not resolved the problem

01/19/2017 Category: Service
Confused
Get it together
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 01/21/2017

Thank you for your input. Unfortuantly we did not have the parts needed for the repair at this time. We have corrected the owner information in our system

JO
Jamie O.
Cumming, GA
2013 Hyundai Tucson
01/02/2017 Category: Service
Bumpy tire(s)
Not sure diagnose was correct, original tires only 29000 miles. Unsure wheel alignment was necessary . Did not improve ride from atlanta to destin fla.

01/02/2017 Category: Service
bumpy tire on 2013 Hyundai
See written review
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 01/03/2017

WG
Will G.
10/21/2016 Category: Service
Bad Engine Recall experience
My personal mechanic also used genuine Hyundai parts and the parts and labor was a 3rd of the cost you guys quoted me...

10/21/2016 Category: Service
Bad Engine Recall experience
Typically when I take my car in to be serviced, it's a good experience. However, I recently took my car in for a oil change and found out that there was a recall on my car which required my engine to be replaced. It took two months to get my car back and immediately after I left the dealership, I noticed that my car was sluggish and had very poor performance. The traction control light also came on while driving. I called the the dealership back and they asked me to bring it back in. I brought it back to the dealership and they didn't know why the light came on nor could they figure out why it was running sluggish. My advisor suggested I drive it for 2-3 more days to see if the performance improves but it actually got worse. I brought it back in to the dealership for them to inspect the smoke and a burning smell coming from my engine and was told that the smoke and burning smell was coming from my rear passenger side rotor/wheel. I paid for them to inspect that particular wheel only for them to tell me that the reason why my car was sluggish and the traction control light was coming on was because I had a pinned caliper. They recommended that I replace the rotor and hub assembly for a whooping $925 before taxes. Needless to say I felt that this was a dishonest and ridiculous amount to pay for one rotor and hub assembly replacement. I declined the service and asked the advisor to have the mechanic put everything the way it was so I can take it to my own personal mechanic to have them fix it for a 3rd of what the dealership wanted to charge me. Prior to bringing my car in for an oil change two months ago I never had an issue with engine performance or my brake system. It is very suspicious that after not driving my car for over two months the day I get it back I start having brake issue with my Sonata. I was very disappointed with the service I received at Rick Case Hyundai of Roswell, GA
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 10/21/2016

The engine recall was required by Hyundai to be performed and a complete new engine was installed per the guidelines of the recall. Unfortunately the brake rotor and hub assembly are not part of the engine recall. The quote given was to use genuine Hyundai parts which are engineered for your vehicle

DT
Dilipraj T.
2013 Hyundai Accent
10/03/2016 Category: Service
Resloved after the problem was highlighted
Had to make two visits for what should have been achieved in one

10/03/2016 Category: Service
Incomplete services received
I had a discount coupon from Rick Case for "Oil & filter change, Tire Rotation, Check brake wear .... , Check battery condition, recharge ... , Top off all fluids". The tires on my car had not been rotated. Of this I'm certain, because fortuitously one of the tire valve caps is different from the other ones & that tire was in its original location. Of the other services including the brakes, battery & the fluids I do not have any visual confirmation & can only rely upon the Rick Case assurance. I had to return another day for having the tires rotated. Keeping my fingers crossed about the health of the battery, brakes & the fluids which Rick Case probably checked.
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 10/04/2016

Thank you for your input. We are using your experience as a training tool

TA
Tedford A.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
09/26/2016 Category: Service
Poor service experience
Disappointed with follow-up opportinity. After posting my original feedback on the overall experience, I was prompted to update my feedback. The only thing that changed is a note stating that signage will be up for future visits. No comments about any of the other comments provided in original feedback post so no real reason the make any change to my original feedback. There is a newer dealer the same distance from me in Kennesaw that I will probably use for next service and give the opportunity to earn my business.

09/26/2016 Category: Service
Poor service experience
As a long term Mercedes customer just switching to Hyundai, my expectations from service are higher than delivered here. The wait area is crowded and loud, construction made drop off and exit a problem at best, and myriad of smaller issues on 1st service visit left an extremely bad impression.
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 09/26/2016

Thank you for your input. We are currently under contruction to expand our service department. Next time you come in the signage will be up to direct you to the service department.

CI
Catherine I.
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
09/23/2016 Category: Service
Need more complete recommendations
To blanket say every car in Roswell is driving severely and not letting customers know the reason for the additional expense. I read the manufacture's definition of "severe" and my car doesn't meet the definition. Check the service recommendations yourself and don't trust the service manager to tell you. My car also had to be towed to the dealer a week later for a faulty spark plug firing. Why would that not be detected in my 30k service?

09/23/2016 Category: Service
Good but milked for unnecessary service.
Good friendly service but was told I needed severe even though my car is not driven that way.
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 09/24/2016

Thank you for your input. The driving conditions in this area fall under the severe driving recommendations for Hyundai

FL
Fadi L.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
09/13/2016 Category: Service
My car is fixed
Thank you for fixing my car. If I did not have to take it twice to get it repaired I would have given 5 stars. Chris was very helpful and eager to get our problem resolved.

09/13/2016 Category: Service
unable to diagnose the problem
I have a warranty and i do expect them to fix my car but unfortunately that was not done
CHRIS M. from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 09/14/2016

I apologize about the miscommuncation that happened previously. Since then, we recieved the approval for repairs to be done under warranty and hope all is running fine with your car now.
Please feel free to contact me again if there are any other concerns.

Chris Marques