4.6

Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5

LJ

Waleska, GA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/10/2019 Category: Service
rick case hyundai roswell
Facility is average at best.

Cumming, GA
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
11/05/2019 Category: Service
My car was in worse condition after the “repair”
I brought my car in for a sun roof repair and when I got it back the roof was in worse condition than when I brought it in

Georgia
10/07/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service from Drew
Drew is the best!! Always takes the time to ensure great customer service. Great with follow up calls, etc.

10/07/2019 Category: Service
Appointments don’t matter
Should not take over two hours for an oil change when you have a scheduled appointment. Too much fussing among the staff in front of customers. Poor communication from check in staff to customer.
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 10/25/2019

Did Drew get in touch with you?

SP
Sudhakar P.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/03/2019 Category: Service
Difference of price for a 15000 miles service
Why would Hyundai service price differ between two dealers?

PM
Paul M.
Cumming, GA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/01/2019 Category: Service
What a Sham -
After much follow-up, mostly driven by me because the Service Tech kept leaving messages on a number that was not mine, they finally agreed to cover the part under Warrant. Scheduled the appointment a week out for 1:00 p.m. At 1:50 p.m. the Service Tech - IAN came out to lobby. He stated that I had not completed the rescore Review of the previous 3 Star review. I stated that I would re-rate the service once it had been preformed. His Quote "we wont complete service until you complete survey" I validated my understanding of what he just said... Asked him to confirm that he was withholding warranty service that I paid for at the dealership until I completed a survey stating I was happy with service that had not been provided yet. He said yes. Demanded to speak with the Service Manager - Steve. Waited another 20 minutes. Steve again stated I needed to complete survey. Informed them I already filed a complaint with Georgia Department of Consumer Protection. He then "agreed" to complete the service as long as I promised to give them 5 stars afterwards. Man of my words... here is the 5 Star review so they can feel better about themselves. Only positive, at least at this Hyundai dealer you can actually speak to a service tech. Better than location closer to where I live. I still will never purchase another Hyundai from Rick Case and will not Recommend to anyone that any service is completed by the group. IAN should be terminated for his actions and poor Customer Experience.

10/01/2019 Category: Service
Poor follow up on Warranty
Week later and still waiting for a call they said would be next day. Even after I called 2 days later
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 10/07/2019

Ian has left a message for you to call us back. Please give us a call so we can get any issues corrected for you.

John W.
Roswell, GA
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/09/2019 Category: Service
Total lack of communication
Car and computer email notice recommended I have a service and I also complained about lane detection system which did not work...service not done apparently not needed?? and lane issues took over a week to fix....not impressed

Marietta, GA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/29/2019 Category: Service
Unacceptable Warranty! 5 stars for Jim!!!
Please note!! The 5 stars ONLY reflect James (goes by Jim). After all he did I do not want a bad review for him, but I would like to express my frustration and concern with the situation I have experienced with Rick Case Hyundai. I purchased my car back in June 2016 with warranty including the sentinel shield application. The sentinel shield product failed when I had an unfortunate accident happen with a pet. I dropped my car off on June 28( because I was told by YOUR dealership that it was covered under warranty of Sentinel Sheild), with the understanding that there was not going to be any issues. After I dropped my car off, I proceeded to stay in touch with Jim through the process of the filing the a claim through sentinel shield and Hyundai.

As a paying customer, I should not have to be drug through the process of a claim between any party. I should have a resolution in a timely manner and the contracted parties can arrange details after the end user is satisfied. It took over 50 days to have an end result and that result still not be fully completed. I went to the dealership on August 14th with the anticipation of picking up my car to find out that a part had not been changed out and still had an odor of urine. I left the car there and requested a call with someone in Sentinel Sheild and of the dealership to please assist in rectifying this matter. I waited a week and had no response from anyone at the dealership or Sentinel Shield. I waited another week and was told that Sentinel Shield and the dealership were not willing to pay for a final part with a cost totaling $290 plus labor. After going almost 2 months without a car, that I have been paying for, still no resolution at the end. I finally had enough and picked my car up on August 25th.

My car has sat in your parking lot since June 28th while Hyundai and Sentinel Sheild pointed fingers back and fourth on who should cover my warranty that I paid for.

This is a very bad reflection of Hyundai as they promote this Sentinel Shield product to all who purchase a car. They did not have the courtesy to contact me or even speak with me. The only great thing that came out of this horrible situation was the customer service from a service manager Jim. He was the only one who kept me informed of what was going on with my car. I have been nothing but patient and understanding through this process.

Over 50 days of not being able to drive a car that I am paying for and have paid for a warranty for is profoundly unacceptable. At this point I am beyond fed up and frustrated with the incompetence of this dealership and Sentinel Shield.

08/29/2019 Category: Service
Unacceptable warranty!!!

STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 08/29/2019

Thank you for your input; I understand that Jim reached out to you on your concerns.

John D.
Roswell, GA
08/19/2019 Category: Service
Dont make me answerr all of these questions before I can submit. Who the hell do you think you are? I won't do another survey
this survey sucks

Mary C.
Augusta, GA
2013 Hyundai Tucson
08/15/2019 Category: Service
Needs improvement
I believe the customer service needs improvement. I did not feel confident that my car was fixed & went to the dealership here to get advice if your company had done the right thing to fix it.

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/05/2019 Category: Service
Won't buy a Hyundai again
They wanted $448.01 for a 15,000 mile check up, without replacing any parts, simply checking on systems and performing an oil change. This is ridiculous.

LJ
Larry J.
07/23/2019 Category: Service
Can't tell if work was completed, unless car drives adequately for period ahead
Still waiting for promised test drive money earned day of purchase of vehicle Fall 2017 of NEW 2018 SONATA SPORT!

KW
Kimberly W.
07/23/2019 Category: Service
Customer service leaves much to be desired
The level of service has declined tremendously over the last few years. I will gladly make the drive to a further dealer just to have a better experience. Twice I have walked out because I stood there waiting and waiting and no one ever greeted me.

Allison S.
Woodstock, GA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/26/2019 Category: Service
Terrible Service
I had the absolute worst experience. When repairing my steering coupling my brake switch was damaged and the service center expected me to pay for their mistake.

Canton, GA
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Good service, costly repair
The staff was friendly and the service writer Jim is an asset. He was communicative and friendly. But what I had to pay for a relatively simple fix was pretty out of bounds in my opinion.
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 06/24/2019

Did Jim explain everything for you?