Overall Rating 2.41/5Overall Rating 2.41/5rating 2.41rating 2.41rating 2.41

Randy R.
11/20/2015 Category: Sales
New is not better
Parts have now moved to a new building. There is no convenient parking. The person who waited on me was not friendly. They don't have a credit card reader, so he had to take my card next door to run it. Fifteen----not kidding----fiftenn minutes later he comes back and says "you're ready to go bud". No I'm sorry it took 15 minutes. I told him they need to get a card reader and he said ya and a cashier. Very poor customer interaction and poor service and set up.

MO
Marcye I O.
Newland, NC
11/14/2015 Category: Sales
Great Experience!
I visited the dealership to drive an X3, which I was thinking about purchasing after the first of the year. I left that day with an X5. Everyone was so helpful. It was a good day!

EC

Washington, DC
BMW 335I
11/06/2015 Category: Sales
A Textbook Example of Results Driven Teamwork
On one hand, I'm excepotionaly happy with my new BMW. On the other hand, I'm sad about parting ways wiht Beijing, my BMW. She and I had a long history together and whomever buys Beijing, will possibly be a car that I've taken pride in owning. Beijing had her general scheduled service as well as preventive maintenance twice a year religiouslyly and faithfully. It is quite possible Beijing will outlast my new car.

But I'm here to leave feedback for Rick Hill Imports. I commend the folks at Rick Hill for their strong attenton to customer service in relation to the day-to-day functions of the staff which I nterfaced with . As my purchase made its way down the sale pipeline , Hunter Locke, Mike Fraysier, and Kim Greene each seemingly seamlessly took the handoff of the sale from the staff prior in the utmost of professional standards which in turn made an event which frequently becomes a laborious, tiring, and exhausting experience one that was efficient, expeditious and most importnatlly' enjoyable.

Charles D H.
Arden, NC
BMW 435I COUPE
11/05/2015 Category: Sales
Great Car...Great Price
Rick Hill had my 2014 435i on the lot for close to 18 months. Car simply didn't sell for some reason. That was my good fortune. I made a competitive offer and they accepted it. In addition...I live near Charlotte and they drove the vehicle to me to complete the paperwork. Great customer experience.!!

GH
George F H.
Bristol, VA
AUDI AUDI A6
11/04/2015 Category: Sales
Great source for quality high-line imports at reasonable prices
Have purchased three pre-owned luxury vehicles from Rick Hill Imports... 2 BMW's and an Audi. Easy negotiation of price, and I am always treated as if I were purchasing a $100K vehicle. Love the "No Doc Fee". Our salesperson, Ronnie Utsman, has a lot of knowledge about these German vehicles.

Dennis R. B.
Church Hill, TN
BMW BMW328IS
11/02/2015 Category: Sales
a wonderful place to buy a car
the people you have working there make your dealership wonderful place. they everyone out front made us feel as though we were very special people...

PB
Paul B.
Plano, TX
BMW 528I
10/28/2015 Category: Sales
Great deal
Live in Dallas Texas and bought a car Online from this dealership. Hunter Locke in sales was absolutely great to work with. They where very accommodating and the car was all that they said it would be. I would definitely buy another vehicle from them.

Shawn B. M.
Gatlinburg, TN
LINCOLN NAVIGATOR L
10/19/2015 Category: Sales
Pleasant and Professional
Very friendly staff, accommodating, professional and not pushy on the sales.

AD

CR
Charles H R.
BMW Z4
10/18/2015 Category: Sales
One's word is worth more than gold
You promised a satisfactory resolution to a problem that I had with my car. You came through!

James O. B.
Bristol, VA
10/14/2015 Category: Sales
Good, personalized service
Enjoyed the experience. It's my first BMW so I'm anxious to see how the experience goes.

TD
Tom D.
Abingdon, VA
10/12/2015 Category: Sales
Mike F and Steve Y are great to work with. Great pricing and zero pressure. Very, very accommodating !
Bought a new BMW and was impressed with their professionalism. Was so impressed that I returned and bought another new BMW 2 months later. These folks are the real deal.

James B. M.
MERCEDES BENZ CLS550
10/10/2015 Category: Sales
Excellent experience!
Highly recommended for outstanding service and attention to detail. Knowledgable, friendly staff made you feel very comfortable.

WB

Wise, VA
MERCEDES BENZ C300W4
10/07/2015 Category: Sales
Well run organization
Clean, courteous, professional, excellent communication both by phone and by email. Knowledgeable sales persons. Pleasant experience start to finish.

LN
Leandro Da Pia N.
10/05/2015 Category: Sales
Always an excellent experience
It's the 2nd time I buy a car on Rick Hill Imports in less than 1 year and I always had a good experience. I visited the dealer couple times for test driving and asking question and I have no complains. Sales staff and Services staff were great every time I reached them.

Matthew Bryan M.
Wise, VA
MERCEDES BENZ GLK350W4
09/21/2015 Category: Sales
First Rate Customer Service
Our recent Mercedes purchase could not have gone more smoothly. It was handled professionally from start to finish.

James E K.
FORD FUSION
09/15/2015 Category: Sales
Very friendly
Excellent and prompt service and attention.

Douglas V C.
Blountville, TN
BMW BMW328IS
09/15/2015 Category: Sales
Excellent staff and service
I recently purchased a 328i from Rick Hill Imports. Every aspect of the experience was pleasant. The inevitable minor issues were handled efficiently. Everyone I've met has been helpful and positive. Additionally, the service department is excellent.