Overall Rating 2.41/5Overall Rating 2.41/5rating 2.41rating 2.41rating 2.41

Robert E B.
Huntsville, AL
JEEP COMMANDER
07/05/2015 Category: Sales
Nice Clean cars with good sales team
Overall positive experience. Car was as advertised and the sales person was honest. The used car I bought was not a Mercedes and they said they did not do a service on it. It was a Jeep which there is a dealership right next door. Would have been better if they sent it over there for an instpection, oil change and service any other items needed. From a high-end place I expect that. None the less it was/is a great car and would recommend someone there.

CG
Clayton S G.
Jonesborough, TN
MERCEDES BENZ GLA250W4
07/02/2015 Category: Sales
No hassles. Treat you with respect!
We recently purchased a vehicle at Mercedes of Kingsport and could not be more satisfied with the experience.

TD
Tiffany Dayle D.
Columbia, SC
BMW 335I CV
06/27/2015 Category: Sales
Pleasant buying experience
My wife still has a smile on her face every time she drives her new 335i convertible. Working with Don Womack and David Faust to complete the transaction was great. David did an excellent job communicating with us while resolving some small issues. Working with the folks at Rick Hill Imports was worth the drive from SC.

James E M.
Pikeville, KY
BMW 535I
06/25/2015 Category: Sales
Friendly
Very courteous staff. Car was delivered promptly.

Joseph W S.
Minneapolis, MN
PORSCHE CAYENNE
06/22/2015 Category: Sales
TRUSTWORTHY DEALERSHIP
I worked with Scott Darnell and Jerry Godsey when I recently purchased my 2013 Porsche Cayenne GTS. Initially, I saw the vehicle online and I called to request further information. The vehicle was exactly as it was described. I had to fly quite a distance to see the vehicle prior to purchase so I was glad the dealership did not exaggerate its description of this vehicle. Scott did a great job facilitating our transaction and Jerry spent more than 2 hours familiarizing me with the vehicle after I completed my purchase. I worked with Kim in the business office and she is a consummate professional. My car buying experience was an absolute pleasure from beginning to end and I highly recommend Rick Hill Imports to anyone buying a vehicle

CD
Charles A D.
MERCEDES BENZ ML350W4
06/10/2015 Category: Sales
Pick up paperwork
Buying the car was pleasant, but the paperwork was wrong twice. Once they had wrong address (not sure about this one but I caught this before I left) and then had my trade in mileage on the odometer statement instead of the new purchase. I called back to dealership (I was at the county clerk’s office transferring tags) to get my salesman to fax paperwork, he tried but could get it to me before the clerk’s office closed. Not the end of the world but a real hassle when you work until 5 each day of the week.

Robert Dale W.
Naples, FL
MERCEDES BENZ GLK
06/09/2015 Category: Sales
Friendly, courteous and excepional service!
Scott Darnell provided over-the-top assistance. Everyone there--kind and helpful!

NJ
Nancy J.
MERCEDES BENZ GLK
06/06/2015 Category: Sales
Don't care for the Service Manager
Salesman Wes great and service reps Jenie and Susan have been very helpful. However, Service Manager is lacking in knowledge of vehicles. Don't trust he knows what is to be done when pre certifying a vehicle.

WH

LG
Lori J G.
05/31/2015 Category: Sales
Repeat Customer
Jerry was wonderful to work with. Very informative and he made the purchase of my new X5 an enjoyable experience.

CO
Christopher D O.
Bristol, TN
BMW 435I CV
05/30/2015 Category: Sales
Excellent staff.
The best no hassle place to buy a car ever!

HE
Heather A E.
Butler, TN
BMW 335I CV
05/29/2015 Category: Sales
A great team of professionals
I received the utmost respect and courtesy while shopping for my car. The entire team worked diligently to get me the best possible deal from the car I wanted to purchase to the best financing available. I was shown all the details of my new car and all my questions were answered.

Randy M.
BMW
05/21/2015 Category: Sales
Jerry Godsey,sales rep.
Jerry is easy to work with and knows the product.

SL
Susan H L.
Wrightsville Beach, NC
MERCEDES-BENZ TRUCKS ML350
05/20/2015 Category: Sales
customer service and attention
I had an awesome salesman !!

CO
Christopher O.
MERCEDES BENZ 250
05/13/2015 Category: Sales
friendly efficient
Nice people quick and friendly no pressure

SA

martha jo p.
Glade Spring, VA
05/09/2015 Category: Sales
Dealership of the Year
My experience at Rick Hill was awesome! From the moment my salesman, Randy, walked outside until I drove away in a beautiful silver C-Class Mercedes, I was treated with respect, kindness, as if my buying this car was the most important thing going on at the dealership on that day. I've never been treated so well at any other dealership; sometimes I was treated like a nuisance, as if the salesman really didn't have time to spend on me, but Randy was "at my service" throughout the day.

CA
Cynthia A.
Banner Elk, NC
MERCEDES BENZ 250
05/07/2015 Category: Sales
Communication
There was always a quick response to my emails when I had a question. I appreciate a company valuing a customer by responding quickly to an email. All my questions were addressed within a day.

PA
Paul A.
05/05/2015 Category: Sales
Great Sales, Great Service, Great Car
Hunter Locke found us the perfect car. He has been looking for a while. The thing I like most is that he didn't call me every time he had a potential car but only called me when he knew the car and price was right for me. He didn't waste my time.
Wayne R., Porsche/BMW Service Manager from Rick Hill Imports responded on 05/11/2015

Hello Paul,
      Thank you for your positive response! We are all working hard to create an exemplary experience for customers. If you have any questions concerning maintenance on your vehicle please feel free to contact Hope or Rusty in our service department anytime.

Regards,

Wayne Ram
Porsche/BMW Service Manager
Rick Hill Imports
PH:423 224 2108

Tammy L S.
BMW 328XI
05/01/2015 Category: Sales
Great Staff all the way around! Jerry, Mike and Nick (service) were SUPER!!
I will only trade at Rick Hill!
Wayne R., Porsche/BMW Service Manager from Rick Hill Imports responded on 05/05/2015

Hello Tammy,

Thank you for your exemplary response. We are all working hard to create a distinctive experience and your response is greatly appreciated. Please feel free to contact me if there is anything else we can do for you.

Wayne Ram