Latest Review over 1 year ago

Elk Park, NC
SUBARU B9 TRIBECA
08/24/2015 Category: Sales
Good Car Buying Experience
Purchased a used car form Rick Hill Imports and the sales staff was friendly and the price we of the vehicle is all I paid. No doc fees or admin costs.

Catherine H.
Bristol, VA
08/15/2015 Category: Sales
New to BMW
I went back for my Encore appointment two weeks after picking up my new BMW. All my questions were answered, the car was washed, and the gas tank filled. Both the sales and service staff have been very helpful. I look forward to a professional and positive relationship in the future.

NC
Nancy F. C.
08/13/2015 Category: Sales
People- Great People
In this day there are many methods one may purchase a quality vehicle. Its easy to sit on your patio and browse vehicles online while sipping your morning coffee. But when the time comes to put the rubber to the road, nothing takes the place of people willing to answer all your questions patiently, explaining all you want to know and actually caring that you are getting a right fit.
Clearly Rick Hill has the best people!

MJ
Michael Todd J.
Dryden, VA
CHEVROLET TAHOE
08/10/2015 Category: Sales
Easy
This was the easiest, quickest car buying experience I've ever had. They were very professional, yet warm and welcoming.

AH
Amy R. H.
BMW 750
08/08/2015 Category: Sales
Ease of purchase
Always a pleasure to do business with Rick Hill BMW. I have bought multiple cars and appreciate the service and all around buying experience. Thanks again for making buying a car so easy.

PB
Peggy R. B.
Richlands, VA
MERCEDES BENZ 250
08/08/2015 Category: Sales
Excellent sales person along with Quality product backed by excellent service.
Buddy was a delight to work with. He was so responsive to what I needed in a car. I had never bought a car on my own and now I can say I will never but a car anywhere else.

SA

Martha A M.
MERCEDES BENZ E350W4
08/04/2015 Category: Sales
Car purchase
My advisor Ronnie Utsman, was very helpful and professional, he seen that I understood everything about the car I was interested in,looked at all my options and never pressured me about the sale. Very friendly person and I will be sending all my friends, family and anyone that ask where the best place to purchase a car. All so the finance department was very helpful. Mike Fraser was the person that helped there.

RL
Richard L L.
Bristol, TN
MERCEDES BENZ C300W4
07/30/2015 Category: Sales
Very Professional
The salesman and sales manager were very knowledgeable, professional and courteous. I would definitely consider the dealership in future vehicle purchases.

BK
Brianna K K.
Atlanta, GA
BMW 228ICP
07/29/2015 Category: Sales
Seemed Friendly at First
We drove up from Atlanta, GA to look at a car. The car had been sitting on the lot for over a year. There were harsh water spots on the paint and it needed an oil change. I had to take the car into my local BMW dealer for the oil change and spend over $2000 to get all the water spots removed from the paint. They also messed up the taxes on the car, so it took longer for me to register it in GA. So they seemed friendly when we arrived, but then would not work with us on lowering the price even after all these issues.

FJ
Frederick S. J.
BUICK ENCLAVE
07/28/2015 Category: Sales
Nice Car purchase
Very Disappointed that when I picked the purchase the gas tank was empty. This is the first car I have ever purchased form any dealership that did not come with a full tank!

PJ
Paul D J.
PORSCHE CAYMAN
07/25/2015 Category: Sales
Great purchase experience
Jerry Godsey did a great job handling the trade process. Great dealership to do business with.

WC
Wade C.
Charlotte, NC
MERCEDES-BENZ TRUCK GL450 4MATIC
07/24/2015 Category: Sales
Amazing Service
Very professional and easy to work with. Please look for William Wood he will help you.

Jacob P S.
Telford, TN
BMW 328I
07/24/2015 Category: Sales
No add-on pricing or doc fee B.S.
Great car...great experience

Dennis C H.
PORSCHE MACAN S
07/17/2015 Category: Sales
Very good buying experience
Received a good price on the car I wanted with no typical car "sales hassle".