Overall Rating 2.41/5Overall Rating 2.41/5rating 2.41rating 2.41rating 2.41

Gatlinburg, TN
LINCOLN NAVIGATOR L
10/19/2015 Category: Sales
Pleasant and Professional
Very friendly staff, accommodating, professional and not pushy on the sales.

Rebecca B H.
BMW 535I
Courteous, considerate, helpful
"I matter"

DF
Derek F.
Friendly Service
I received prompt and courteous service.

CD
Cary D.
Repair
They fixed our car in a timely manner

AD

CR
Charles H R.
BMW Z4
10/18/2015 Category: Sales
One's word is worth more than gold
You promised a satisfactory resolution to a problem that I had with my car. You came through!

FH
Fred A H.
MERCEDES BENZ ML320
10/15/2015 Category: Service
Rick Hill Mercedes Service Department
I have found through the years that the Service Department can be trusted and that they are very knowledgeable department that has me the customer's best interest as their goal.

Robert L M.
Blountville, TN
10/14/2015 Category: Service
Very friendly and helpful. And that is why I go back year after year.
As I said, the staff at Rick Hill Imports has always been very friendly and helpful in all of my visits. I have never had the feeling of a pressured sale and always felt like I received a "fair deal." The follow-up after purchase is also always outstanding and whenever I need something, all I have to do is make a call. They have assisted me with a number of items that were not necessarily their responsibility. And that is why I go back year after year.

IH
Ibrahim H.
MERCEDES BENZ GL350
Maintenance and warranty services
I like the professional type of the services. I do not like that we get charged labor for items like filling addblue! with other services that I got completed there should be no labor for that. Also, during the repair they made a scratch in the inside of my door and I have to wait for the next visit for this to be fixed!

James O. B.
Bristol, VA
10/14/2015 Category: Sales
Good, personalized service
Enjoyed the experience. It's my first BMW so I'm anxious to see how the experience goes.

David L B.
MERCEDES BENZ E350W4
10/14/2015 Category: Service
Best staff in the business
My service is always done in a timely manner and there is never an unexpected issue. On top of that, the staff make it fun to be there. Greg and Jenny are the best in the business!

RP
Richard K P.
BMW 550I
Much better

MJ
Michael J.
MERCEDES BENZ S550V4
10/13/2015 Category: Service
A pleasure to go in for service. Staff was very accommodating, and showed their concern for each customer.
A pleasure to go in for service. The staff was very concerned to make sure each customer felt taken care of during their visit. The staff was also great in accommodating each customer to ensure their needs and desires were met while at the dealership. I never felt rushed or unappreciated while at the dealership.

Morris D.
MERCEDES BENZ C250
10/13/2015 Category: Service
New rotors Factory recall
Work was performed very well no problem very timely. Only thing was getting an appointment called many times with no response left messages no call back.

James B. M.
MERCEDES BENZ CLS550
10/12/2015 Category: Service
Excellent service!
I brought my wife's car in for a service visit, and was very pleased how courteous, and helpful the staff was. I waited for my vehicle. The wait was not long, in their comfortable waiting area. Very satisfied!

Jerry Frank L.
MERCEDES BENZ SLK350
10/12/2015 Category: Service
MB service department is always ready to provide whatever service is needed. It is easy to use and the staff are eager to help.

TD
Tom D.
10/12/2015 Category: Sales
Mike F and Steve Y are great to work with. Great pricing and zero pressure. Very, very accommodating !
Bought a new BMW and was impressed with their professionalism. Was so impressed that I returned and bought another new BMW 2 months later. These folks are the real deal.

Jim A.

Marion, VA
BMW 528I
10/10/2015 Category: Service
Service Dept.
Great customer service things done right the first time. Expensive but that is the way it is for BMW service

James B. M.
MERCEDES BENZ CLS550
10/10/2015 Category: Sales
Excellent experience!
Highly recommended for outstanding service and attention to detail. Knowledgable, friendly staff made you feel very comfortable.