Overall Rating 2.41/5Overall Rating 2.41/5rating 2.41rating 2.41rating 2.41

Douglas A L.
MERCEDES-BENZ TRUCKS GL550
Always great service.
Would and have recommended this business many times.

WB

Allyson C R.
Church Hill, TN
BMW 535XI
10/09/2015 Category: Service
Service w/ a smile. Always work to meet my requests (loaner car) & get my car in as soon as possible.
Terrific service every time!

Brian M.
BMW 328I
Great job Rick Hill BMW!
Rick Hill BMW does great work and has excellent customer service!

KH
Kenneth E H.
Bristol, TN
MERCEDES BENZ SLK320
10/08/2015 Category: Service
Everyone was very helpful and answered all questions
We had our mercedes serviced and found that we had another problem. Rick Hill was very quick to fix the problem. Had to order parts, and loaned us a car until our car was repaired. Very nice

Mark D. R.
Wise, VA
MERCEDES BENZ C300W4
10/07/2015 Category: Sales
Well run organization
Clean, courteous, professional, excellent communication both by phone and by email. Knowledgeable sales persons. Pleasant experience start to finish.

CK
Carolyn H K.
BMW 650XI
10/06/2015 Category: Service
Service and Staff
Service is great and staff takes good care of you.

GB
Glenna K B.
MERCEDES BENZ E350
10/06/2015 Category: Service
Jenny Garland is outstanding. Service dept. found problems and did the repairs promptly
See above comments

LN
Leandro Da Pia N.
10/05/2015 Category: Sales
Always an excellent experience
It's the 2nd time I buy a car on Rick Hill Imports in less than 1 year and I always had a good experience. I visited the dealer couple times for test driving and asking question and I have no complains. Sales staff and Services staff were great every time I reached them.

CD
Carrington D.
Jonesborough, TN
BMW M3
10/04/2015 Category: Service
Mercedes maintenance work
As a new client at Rick Hill Mercedes, I was pleased with the high level of customer service and hospitality shown.

B M.
BMW 528XI
10/03/2015 Category: Service
Excellent service dept!
I was able to drop off my car & was given a ride to & from work. Recall done plus an oil change& everyone is super nice.

DI

Birl E H.
Abingdon, VA
MERCEDES BENZ E320CDI
10/02/2015 Category: Service
I appreciate the promptness and waiting lounge area!

David M. H.
Elizabethton, TN
BMW 335XI
Good to deal with
The sales man , York , was very good .

Robert J C.
Lebanon, VA
BMW 335XI
10/02/2015 Category: Service
Service dept complaint and sales dept done well!

Robyn Wilson gave me a used floor mat to replace on that had a hole in it when the car was purchased! The biggest problem was with the service department. I called first and told the lady who answered the phone my problem after she looked for something she asked if it was BMW she was looking at mercedies so I had to start over again telling my BMW problem.. Several calls were involved from scheduling to repair.They told me several times they would call me back when parts came in and when ready and etc.They never called me on anything they promised I did all the calling myself.Also I was told by a lady repairs were under warranty then when I arrived an older gentlemen said it was not warranty and roughly 2000.00 . The man and lady had a disagreement in front of me and he ended up taking it to another lady and she did agree it was warrnnty! so returned calling terrible! service good and gave me a car to ride.

SJ
Shirley J.
Pikeville, KY
MERCEDES BENZ C230WZ
Oil Service
Great place for service, speedy and courteous. Will be a repeat customer.

Jerry M.
PORSCHE 911
Excellent sales and service
When I picked my vehicle up, it was spotless, and I was able to talk with the head Porsche mechanic about the car in general. This is the way car service is meant to be.

Mike G.
PORSCHE 911
2007 911SC - service C
Staff was friendly. I had already changed the oil, so they reset the service indicator, did the other items on the service schedule, and another item I asked for, and gave me a couple of tips on the oil change procedure. Instead of waiting around or getting a ride on a shuttle, they gave me a loaner for the day. I didn't buy there, so that was a surprise. Car was ready, washed I think, wheels cleaned, and tires dressed. It looked better than when I dropped it off. I parked it for a week or so then pulled it out to do a thorough wash and wax. I didn't touch the wheels, the part I dread, or the tires. Overall a good experience.

Stephen T C.
Bristol, TN
MERCEDES-BENZ TRUCKS ML350
09/30/2015 Category: Service
Service Dept.
I'm not sure why it cost 180.00 for an oil change, which includes a $25.00 oil filter. And why you no longer wash the vehicle like you used to do and your Lexus dealer continues to do. I asked to bleed the brakes and you said they did not need it, and did not do it. The brakes do have air in them and you can pump them and get a better pedal.

PC
Peter C.
MERCEDES BENZ SL500
09/30/2015 Category: Service
Brief Brakes Inspection
Professional, knowledgeable , and willing to explain "How & why" various problems may occur.