Overall Rating 2.41/5Overall Rating 2.41/5rating 2.41rating 2.41rating 2.41

martha jo p.
Glade Spring, VA
05/09/2015 Category: Sales
Dealership of the Year
My experience at Rick Hill was awesome! From the moment my salesman, Randy, walked outside until I drove away in a beautiful silver C-Class Mercedes, I was treated with respect, kindness, as if my buying this car was the most important thing going on at the dealership on that day. I've never been treated so well at any other dealership; sometimes I was treated like a nuisance, as if the salesman really didn't have time to spend on me, but Randy was "at my service" throughout the day.

Martha P.
Glade Spring, VA
MERCEDES BENZ C300W4
05/09/2015 Category: Service
the employees
This was my first visit to Rick Hill and it was wonderful. My salesman, Randy, did everything he could to help me get financed and into my 2012 C Class. It is a beautiful, dependable car and kudos to Randy for his great salesmanship! I have already sent two people to the dealership because of my very excellent experience. Thanks to everyone else who helped me get this great car and who were helpful with so many things!!

CP
Carmen M P.
BMW 428XICV
05/08/2015 Category: Service
friendliness
Matt was very thorough and helpful.
Wayne R., Porsche/BMW Service Manager from Rick Hill Imports responded on 05/11/2015

Hello Carmen,
    Thank you for your positive response! We are all working hard to create an exemplary experience for customers. If you have any questions concerning maintenance on your vehicle please feel free to contact Hope or Rusty in our service department anytime.

FL
Frank A L.
Piney Flats, TN
05/07/2015 Category: Service
service was good,except I had to make a second trip back,because the part had to be ordered,It should be a stocked item.

Hello Frank,
      Thank you for giving us the opportunity to care of your vehicle! The response you submitted is greatly appreciated I want to thank you personally. Please accept my apologies for the error which occurred that brought you back to the dealer. This will not happen again. If there is anything we can do for you please don’t hesitate to contact me.

BW
Bob W.
Blountville, TN
Professionalism
Professionalism seen throughout.

Hello Bob,
    Thank you for your outstanding response! It is always a pleasure to see you here at the dealer. We strive every day to hear client’s positive reviews of our service department. As you already know if there is anything else we can do for you please feel free to contact me anytime.

CA
Cynthia A.
Banner Elk, NC
MERCEDES BENZ 250
05/07/2015 Category: Sales
Communication
There was always a quick response to my emails when I had a question. I appreciate a company valuing a customer by responding quickly to an email. All my questions were addressed within a day.

KW
Kristina W.
Bluff City, TN
BMW BMW 330XI
05/07/2015 Category: Service
Accomplished necessary tasks but failed to secure a taillight assembly. This required another 30 minute trip back to the dealership. The personnel there are competent and friendly. This was a simple mistake.
Satisfied with result but disappointed with the extra visit.

Hello Kristina,

Joe H.
Bristol, TN
MERCEDES BENZ E350
Excellent Service Experience
Service personnel were friendly and professional. Service appointment was prompt and performed correctly. Service adviser even informed me of problem I was unaware of that would be replaced under warranty.

PK
Philip J K.
BMW BMW Z3
Auto Maintenance
Good job,but the cost?;nonetheless,quite unbelievably outrageous!

I want to reach out and thank you personally for the great response. We are trying hard to keep BMW service costs down. We only use original BMW parts, and only have BMW factory trained technicians working on customers cars, hence we can provide 2 yrs parts and labor warranty on repairs. Our workshop has the latest BMW computers and software and often have our independent shops in the area bring cars to us. You can get your car repaired cheaper but why would you? Thank you for bringing your car to the people who know what they’re doing! Don’t hesitate to contact me if there is anything at all we can do for you.

PQ

Jeff And Cindy L.
Gray, TN
BMW 128ICOUPE
Out of Warranty Service
Customer service is excellent; Mechanic Steve is the best! Only negative is paying the bill.

Dear Jeff and Cindy,

Regards,

TG
Thomas J G.
Gray, TN
BMW 530I
05/05/2015 Category: Service
willing to take care of problems
good friendly service
Wayne R., Porsche/BMW Service Manager from Rick Hill Imports responded on 05/05/2015

Hello Thomas,

I want to reach out and thank you personally for the great response. Don’t hesitate to contact me if there is anything at all we can do for you.

Marsha P H.
Longboat Key, FL
MERCEDES BENZ C300W4
05/05/2015 Category: Service
Bill Woods goes over and beyond to help!
Great experience would definately not purchase any where else!

PA
Paul A.
05/05/2015 Category: Sales
Great Sales, Great Service, Great Car
Hunter Locke found us the perfect car. He has been looking for a while. The thing I like most is that he didn't call me every time he had a potential car but only called me when he knew the car and price was right for me. He didn't waste my time.

Hello Paul,

Regards,

Debbie D.
Knoxville, TN
MERCEDES BENZ C230WZ
the people are wonderful
Everyone is so nice and willing to do whatever I need to take care of my car

CJ
Carlos H J.
BMW 328XI
05/01/2015 Category: Service
I took my car for an oil change. I took my car home and the oil level indicator showed that it was not full. I took the car back and they took care of the problem. I was really pleased with the level of service and response they had to resolve my issue

Hello Carlos,

Personally Id like to thank you for your excellent reponse considering we had an issue that required bringing the vehicle back in. We occaisnoally suffer from this with 3 series BMW's as the engine control systems take time to calculate fluid levels. Thank you for your understanding and review. Please feel free to contact us anytime.

Tammy L S.
BMW 328XI
05/01/2015 Category: Sales
Great Staff all the way around! Jerry, Mike and Nick (service) were SUPER!!
I will only trade at Rick Hill!

Hello Tammy,

Thank you for your exemplary response. We are all working hard to create a distinctive experience and your response is greatly appreciated. Please feel free to contact me if there is anything else we can do for you.

C
Cain Rash West Architects Inc
05/01/2015 Category: Service
Professional friendly service
I have dealt with Rick Hill Porsche, for several years and they have never failed to provide fast friendly , professional service.
This also applies to their Mercedes and BMW sales and service.
I highly recommend them to anyone.

Dir Sir,

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to repeatedly take care of your vehicle! The response you submitted is greatly appreciated I want to thank you personally. If there is anything further we can do for you please dont hesitate to contact me.

LR
Larry R.
BMW 530I
04/29/2015 Category: Service
corrected more issues than I asked for
The service performed was above and beyond what I had expected. Very satisfied
with the work. Thanks!

Hello Larry,

Thank you for your fantastic review! We have made a few changes here recently and I am glad they have proven to move in a positive direction. If there is anything else we can do for you please feel free to contact us.

Ronald Dennis W.
Norton, VA
04/29/2015 Category: Sales
friendly knowledgeable employees and management
In and out in a reasonable amount of time. Car services to my expectations.

Hello Ronald,

Thank for your response, we are constantly striving to make the experince here as smooth and quick as possible for our customers. Please feel free to contact us if there is anything more that we can do for you