Joe H.
Bristol, TN
MERCEDES BENZ E350
Quick repair without appointment
Pulled in the service bay at 4:35 without an appointment. Even though it was late they got me in and made the necessary repair. Excellent friendly dervice.

James Dee H.
MERCEDES BENZ C300W4
c 300
Friendly staff, quality vehicles, a very nice facility

DI
Dennis W I.
PORSCHE CAYENNE
07/14/2015 Category: Service
Take care of all 3 of our cars.
We have 2 Porsches and 1 BMW, this year we have had several maintenance issues including a replaced engine in our Cayenne. The dealership has taken extreme care in getting all our issues fixed and have always provided very nice loaner vehicles. I always enjoy going by the dealership because I'm treated with friendliness and courtesy. I will continue to take my business there in years to come and always expect professionalism in all our automobile needs.

Becky M.
MERCEDES BENZ C230
07/13/2015 Category: Service
Expert services
Efficient and expert service
Customer accommodated to
Full explanation of services rendered
Comfortable environment for the wait

Stephanie L W.
Bristol, VA
MERCEDES-BENZ TRUCKS GL450
07/12/2015 Category: Service
The Best Service!
Always the best service!!!

BF

James H.
MERCEDES BENZ C300
07/10/2015 Category: Service
Too expensive and unreliable
It is hard to get an appointment. About half of my calls to get an appointment are not returned. The last time I had a visit, I called for an appointment and no one called back. I had to stop at the service department to get an appointment. It seems like it is common that I have to return because my issue is not resolved. At the last visit, the service department recommended replacing a headlight unit for $750.00. The headlight was working fine and the diagnostic did not say anything was wrong with the headlight. This makes me question the advice.

RL
Ronald C L.
BMW 550I
07/10/2015 Category: Service
Staff at desk are very helpful
Have had a need for some service items recently and find the staff to be very friendly and accommodating. They remember what you are and have been in for and seem really interested in making things right.

WA
Wesley A.
Blountville, TN
BMW 325I
07/09/2015 Category: Service
They did not value my time when there for service, most likely lost a future customer.
I have only been to Rick Hill Imports one time, and that was for service on my daughter's BMW which we purchased from an elderly man. There was a recall and when I made the appointment, I was told to expect about an hour wait time. It turned out there was another recall the gentleman had not brought it in for, but again I was told when we checked in, about an hour and a half. After about two hours, the tech did come tell us they are almost finished. After another hour he came back and said it was taking longer than he thought, he could have someone drop us off somewhere to eat or shop and call when it was done. We opted to just wait. We ended up being there almost five hours.
I have a Cadillac, which had a recall. The service department was unsure how long it would take, so they gave me the keys to a brand new $80,000.00 ELR to drive and said they would call me when finished. It took most of the day, and they called and said whatever worked best for me, keep the ELR until the next day if more convenient. Now that is how I would expect BMW to treat their customers. We have researched buying a new BMW, but the experience with the service department has caused us to think perhaps we will go with another brand.

BL
Barbara L.
Jonesborough, TN
BMW 550I
07/09/2015 Category: Service
Stupid, stupid, stupid Parts Dept.
I brought my BMW 550 in for a scheduled maintenance and to have the cracked windshield replaced. I had pre- arranged and prepaid the windshield replacement. The Parts Dept. stated they had to order the windshield from Germany because of the "heads-up display". When I arrived for the service and windshield replacement ( the windshield replacement company was there, also) I was told the Parts Dept. had ordered the "heads-up display" mechanism not the windshield. The parts dept. had pre-charged me $3600 for a $900 part. How can a premium car dealerships Parts Dept. be so stupid, stupid, stupid! The dealership is only as good as the people they hire.

On a positive note, the scheduled service on the car went smoothly. Rusty is probably the best employee the dealership has on premises. He is the only reason I can give a 5 star rating. The parts dept. needs to be dismantled and rebuilt. This is not the only time the parts dept. has ordered the wrong part for my cars.

AE
Alex E.
Abingdon, VA
MERCEDES BENZ E350W
Tremendous Staff
The staff was very professional and tremendously nice. From the moment that you drop your keys off at the desk until the moment you drive away in your car, the staff does whatever they can to make sure you are comfortable. The new waiting area is fantastic; having a view of the service garage is interesting. Wifi is also a big bonus! Even when stretching your legs the sales staff are just as nice and professional as the service staff. The job of the service professionals who worked on my car did a fantastic job. No complaints! Overall, everybody at Rick Hill does a superb job and they have a wonderful attitude while doing it!

SO
Stephanie O.
friendly services
speedy services

Asheesh S.
MERCEDES BENZ ML350
excellent service
Great service from staff and all. Great facility.

CA
Charlotte L A.
Helpful people
The service staff were very helpful

IG
Israel D G.
Jonesborough, TN
MERCEDES BENZ CLS550
07/06/2015 Category: Service
New building and good people
Good service.