Overall Rating 2.41/5Overall Rating 2.41/5rating 2.41rating 2.41rating 2.41

Carolyn A S.
MERCEDES BENZ SLK350
04/29/2015 Category: Sales
Quick Professional Transaction
Mr. Darnell & staff attended to our needs without pressure but efficiently resulting in our being very satisfied with product & purchase. Will return.

WG
Will G.
PORSCHE PANAMERA
04/29/2015 Category: Service
Jeff is the man!
when I needed a warranty repair Jeff took care of the details based on my concern. I was not sure PCNA was going to cover it, but they did and gave me a 2016 Cayene to drive for three days! Always will have my business
Wayne R., Porsche/BMW Service Manager from Rick Hill Imports responded on 05/05/2015

Hello Will,
   Thank you very much for the positive response. Our Porsche team have spent a lot of time creating an excellent customer experience. Thank you for the opportunity to display it to you.

GB
George B.
Bluff City, TN
MERCEDES BENZ CLS550
04/29/2015 Category: Service
Nice new facility
Greg went out of his way to help with an unusual situation, and for that I am appreciative. Communication with the customer could be improved, for example updates and returned calls. This is why i gave 4 stars.
I have avoided Rick Hill for 13 years of prior mercedes ownership due to past poor reputation, choosing to drive to Knoxville and Charlotte instead, but I will give the dealership another chance on servicing my two current mercedes vehicles. Thanks to Greg for getting my car fixed properly. George R. Brown, MD

C
Cumberland Collision Center
Ewing, VA
04/28/2015 Category: Service
Super employees to help you.
Rusty was great! I am wondering why the waiting area for a business selling such high priced vehicles looks like maybe a Volkswagen waiting area. It is far from half way decent...

We all here appreciate the excellent review! Rusty is an asset to our company and I'm glad you the pleasure of experiencing what we do every day. Excellent comment on the facility. We are currently undergoing renovations for the new Porsche Facility right next door and BMW plans have been approved. Our apologies for any inconvenience.

PC
Phyllis C.
Banner Elk, NC
MERCEDES-BENZ TRUCKS ML320
04/28/2015 Category: Service
Nothing good to say about the service
We had a bad experience several years ago, but decided to give them one more chance. It was an absolute fail. We were never called regarding the service being complete. We had to call to find out that they couldn't do anything to fix the problem. When we arrived to pick up the vehicle, we were ignored. When we asked for help loading the vehicle, we were told someone would come out to help. An hour later, we loaded it ourselves with zero help. As the current owner of four Mercedes and one Smart Car, this is NOT the service we expect from a Mercedes Dealer.
Russ S., E-Commerce Director from Rick Hill Imports responded on 05/28/2015

I have researched the following event and interviewed the appropriate staff members regarding this case.

When the 1998 Mercedes-Benz ML320 was brought in on your trailer, you disclosed that the vehicle was purchased from a junkyard. The initial problem was that the vehicle would not start. The vehicle was tested and it was discovered that 8 keys had previously been replaced. In order to get an additional key, it would require replacing a number of componenets. At that time, repairs were decline by you, the customer.

The Service Manager and four technicians were unable to push the vehicle onto the trailer you provided. It required a winch to pull it onto the trailer.

Our staff tried to accomodate your needs to the best of their abilities.

In closing, there were no charges for the vehicle diagnosis.

EN
Eddie W N.
Abingdon, VA
BMW 525I
04/28/2015 Category: Service
Great value for the service provided
Good job!

Hello Eddie,

I want to reach out and thank you personally for the great response. Don"t hesitate to contact me if there is anything at all we can do for you.

KC
Kurt C.
Rogersville, TN
BMW 325I
04/27/2015 Category: Service
The Service Dept, Rusty Webb
Rusty Webb goes above and beyond to ensure our daughters BMW is taken care of and explains everything in detail before any service is performed. He is always willing to assist us with drop off and pick up of our car. The car is always detailed when we pick it up, customer service is friendly and helpful. Would recommend Rick Hill BMW -Porsche to anyone, our next vehicle purchase will be a BMW because of the service and quality we receive each and every time.
Stephanie Cooper

Dear Kurt And Stephanie,

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to care of your vehicle! The response you submitted is greatly appreciated I want to thank you personally. If there is anything we can do for you please dont hesitate to contact me.

Larry Sean M.
Bristol, TN
04/27/2015 Category: Service
Provided great customer service
Provided great customer service
Wayne R., Porsche/BMW Service Manager from Rick Hill Imports responded on 04/27/2015

Hello Larry,

Thank you for your exemplary response. We are all working hard to create a distinctive service experience and your response is greatly appreciated. Please feel free to contact me if there is anything else we can do for you.

Regards,

Jim A.
MERCEDES BENZ MERCEDE
SL500 BATTERY REPLACEMENT
Good service but very expensive.

HL
Hunter Michael L.
PORSCHE BOXSTER
04/24/2015 Category: Service
Fast pace and good service
Everything was quick and easy ... I was in and out within hour and it was smooth process .

Hello Hunter,

Roger I C.
Bristol, TN
BMW 328XI
04/24/2015 Category: Service
the people there makes your dealership
Everyone was ccourteous and service dept was great fixed problem cleaned car and informed us what they did and why greatjob

Hello Roger,

Thank you for your outsanding response! We strive every day to hear client's positive reviews of our service department. If there is anything else we can do for you please feel free to contact me anytime.

Billy J B.
MERCEDES BENZ ML350BTC
04/23/2015 Category: Service
Great people, new building
Best treatment of any dealership we have visited

Steve S.
Elizabethton, TN
BMW 650I
04/23/2015 Category: Service
Customer Service
Upon arriving at the service dept. everyone had a good morning greeting or smile .When Jeff wrote up my vehicle he pointed out coffee , the waiting area and kept me posted on the time frame to complete the work.

Hello Steve,

We all here appreciate the excellent review! Jeff is an asset to our company and I'm glad you the pleasure of experiencing what we do every day.

Thanks again,

David L B.
MERCEDES BENZ E350W4
04/22/2015 Category: Sales
Good people to deal with
The new building is very nice. Randy was great to work with and, as always, it will be good to be able to continue working with Penny and Greg.

VR
Vedire Vinod R.
MERCEDES BENZ SL400
04/22/2015 Category: Sales
prompt service
quick transaction, response and catering to my requests in making the purchase simple.
leon and scott are vey professional .

GB
Greg B.
Bluff City, TN
BMW BMW Z3
04/21/2015 Category: Service
Excellent service!
Our 1999 BMW Z-3 needed service, and we were thrilled with the job done by the dealership. Fast and thorough. We recommend the service department highly.

Hello Greg,

Thank you for your fantastic review! We have made a few changes here recently and I am glad they have proven to move in a positive direction. If there is anything else we can do for you please feel free to contact us.

CK
Chana K.
Elizabethton, TN
MERCEDES BENZ GLK350
04/21/2015 Category: Service
Service visist
Very organized. Professional and courteous staff.
Russ S., E-Commerce Director from Rick Hill Imports responded on 05/28/2015

Thank You Chana! Your comments make us smile.

Dennis L.
Sugar Mountain, NC
BMW Z4
04/20/2015 Category: Service
service estimate
professional , knowledgeable service reps.
Russ S., E-Commerce Director from Rick Hill Imports responded on 04/25/2015

Dennis,

Thank You for the kind words. We receive a great deal of satisfaction pleasing our customers. We look forward to serving you in the future.