Jonathan D L.
Church Hill, TN
BMW 328I
12/21/2015 Category: Service
Everyone is always friendly and very helpful
Awesome dealership

Richard A S.
MERCEDES BENZ ML350W4
Tire Rotation
In and out fast and easy. Thanks

GY
George B. Y.
Abingdon, VA
MERCEDES BENZ E400
RHI A Touch of Class
RHI staff are welcoming, friendly, and knowledgeable. They work to find you the right auto-fit without any pressure. They are a classy operation.

James Dee H.
MERCEDES BENZ C300W4
C 300
Friendly staff, nice facilities

David L B.
Johnson City, TN
MERCEDES BENZ E350W4
Continuing excellent service
As usual, the Rick Hill Service Department did an excellent job. I always enjoy visiting with Greg, Jenny and the whole crew. As I have said in the past, one of the main reasons I buy Mercedes products is because of the Rick Hill Service Department. If I have any complaint, it would be that their car wash team doesn't do a very good job in the removing of water spots. It took me several days to remove all the water spots after my last service visit. Not an earth shattering problem, just a bit annoying.

EY
Eddy B. Y.
Bristol, VA
MERCEDES BENZ GL550
12/18/2015 Category: Service
Fine reception and service...
Required service performed as scheduled and followup call made.

TH
Timothy C H.
Harlan, KY
12/17/2015 Category: Service
Car Service Visit....
Staff is very knowledgeable and friendly. Very responsive to my needs and car was ready in time quoted.

Darrol P.
Haysi, VA
BMW 328I
12/16/2015 Category: Service
Customer service at its best
Kept my car over Thanksgiving to make sure they had fixed my problem. Gave me the best loaner car I had ever driven (X5).

DE
Knowledgeable nice people

VM
Vantharane M.
Purchase of X5
Everyone was extremely friendly and helpful in addressing my questions and there was no sense of pressure in making the sale.

TD

Christopher T.
Bristol, TN
MERCEDES-BENZ TRUCKS ML550
12/16/2015 Category: Service
Mercedes drop off with staff was not as good as the next day with Porsche. The Porsche reps made me/us feel like we were valued.
Our Mercedes is riding rough and rotating the tires is not helping. We need someone to assist asap. My wfie's name is Christa and her number is 646-2864. We were not made aware that we could have a loaner from Mercedes but Porsche immediately told us. I eneded up driving the cars down back to back days when I could have just dropped both the same day. I just did not get the positive experience from Mercedes. Porsche was fine. Although with Porsche they are to order a part on the passenger door no follow up as of yet. The manager approved this part.

AW
Adam W.
Mountain City, TN
12/16/2015 Category: Service
I feel very comfortable with the people.
Couldn't ask for more in a dealership service.

Justin B T.
BMW 330 COUPE
02 BMW 330I
the personnel at Rick Hill BMW are friendly and very helpful in getting my car fixed in a timely manner. This is
very important to me.

Roger S.
BMW 335I XDRIVE SEDAN
12/15/2015 Category: Service
First oil change - no problem!
Dropped my car off at 7:30 AM on the Friday after Thanksgiving and they had it back to me, all washed and vacuumed by 1 PM. Once again a pleasurable and stress free experience.