Overall Rating 2.41/5Overall Rating 2.41/5rating 2.41rating 2.41rating 2.41

SA
Sharon Kay A.
MERCEDES BENZ C300
11/19/2015 Category: Service
Professional and friendly empolyees, freat service
Most definitely

EY
Eddy B Y.
Bristol, VA
MERCEDES BENZ GL550
11/19/2015 Category: Service
GL550--the perfect "over the road" Mercedes...!!!
The new store and the friendly people .

Chefs Pizzeria
BMW 435I CV
11/18/2015 Category: Service
435i Convertible Purchase
Thoughly enjoyed our experience purchasing our new BMW 435i Convertible from Rick Hill. Hunter Locke was very informative and accommodating. The whole sales experience was exceptional.

Jerry L G.
BMW 528XI
11/18/2015 Category: Service
Quality of service, support of customers, effectiveness of solving concers or problems!

RL
Ruth L.
MERCEDES BENZ 190E 2.6-45
11/16/2015 Category: Service
Awesome Mercedes Service Department
I really appreciate Greg and his Service Department for finding the part for my Mom's old Mercedes and getting her back on the road.

MO
Marcye I O.
Newland, NC
11/14/2015 Category: Sales
Great Experience!
I visited the dealership to drive an X3, which I was thinking about purchasing after the first of the year. I left that day with an X5. Everyone was so helpful. It was a good day!

WH
Willie M H.
Norton, VA
11/14/2015 Category: Service
Service @Rick Hill BMW Imports
Rusty Webb gives AWESOME Customer Service every time I bring my BMW in to service. He goes above and beyond to help you! Thank you Rusty!

RL
Ronald C L.
BMW 550I
11/13/2015 Category: Service
Very personable and quick to help deal with issues. They make it convenient to get in and out and take care of problems reliably.
Had a recurring but hard to duplicate electrical issue. They found it and fixed quickly on a day I had to drop the car off without an appt. They also got me a loaner on short notice. Always very cheerful and interested in getting the problem dealt with quickly and efficiently.

Mark M.
Piney Flats, TN
MERCEDES BENZ C63AMG
Unfriendly sales department
Some time back I went to Rick Hill Imports to get a new key for my C63 AMG Mercedes Benz. The service and parts department went out of their way to assist me. I was completely satisfied with their knowledge and willingness to help. When I initially arrived at the dealership I strolled through the showroom to see what they had in stock. I took a few moments to look at the cars. Not once did anyone ever ask if they could help. I saw one lady peep around the corner of her cubicle type desk, but she never spoke or asked if she could help. So I said to myself " they must not need to sell an $80,000 to $100,000 car. They must be rolling of the lot by the dozens". Later when I returned to the dealership to pick up my key. I once again tested the theory that no one would ask if they could assist me. Once again....my theory held true. Again, no one seemed interested in selling a car. I even had a couple members of the sales team walk by and I did not even get a simple "Hello"....or better yet "Get Lost". They might be able to sell a few units if they had a sales team with some personality. I can't imagine the doors are being beat down every day with $100,000 + car sales. I would say it is the exception.....not the norm. This is why I but me cars elsewhere.

TR
Tara R.
PORSCHE BOXSTER
11/13/2015 Category: Service
Yearly Boxster check-up and oil change
As always, Jeff and everyone else in service was extremely nice and helpful. Our car was done in a reasonable time frame and the work done seems excellent.

EY
Eddy B Y.
Bristol, VA
PORSCHE 911
Winter Service
Doing business with friends...!!!

EC

Kurt C.
Rogersville, TN
BMW 325I
Customer service
Every experience at Rick Hill BMW, has been great!

BW
Bob W.
Blountville, TN
11/12/2015 Category: Service
Friendly, courteous and professional.
Car serviced expertly.

FK
Floyd H K.
Rogersville, TN
MERCEDES BENZ ML350W4
40k service
As always, super response to the customer. It's the main reason I buy a Mercedes.

GB
Glenna B B.
MERCEDES BENZ E350
11/12/2015 Category: Service
Jenny Gardner is the best. She is pleasant, professional and takes good care of customers in many ways.
See above comments.

Robert W S.
Mountain City, TN
MERCEDES BENZ ML350
had auto serviced.
quality work;prompt; good waiting environment.

MJ
Mickey A J.
MERCEDES BENZ S550
11/11/2015 Category: Service
Gregg Durham, the service manager, is so informed about my cars...he is the main reason why i have my cars serviced at Rich Hill Mercedes Benz
no matter what my issue is, Gregg explains what the solution is to my problems, and takes care of them to perfection. I never leave there without being fully satisfied...the mechanics are excellent....staff so very pleasant.

Michael M.
BMW 328XI
Service department
Great service staff

James W D.
MERCEDES-BENZ TRUCKS ML550
11/10/2015 Category: Service
The people in service
The people in service go beyond expectations
In helping with whatever your problems are.