Overall Rating 2.41/5Overall Rating 2.41/5rating 2.41rating 2.41rating 2.41

Connie C S.
MERCEDES BENZ C250C
11/10/2015 Category: Service
Rick Hill Imports Top-notch Business
Of course the cars are top quality, but the honest sales department and exceptional service department make Rick Hill Imports the top-notch business it is. Love my Mercedes and love the people at Rick Hill Imports!!

Ronald R.
MERCEDES BENZ GLK350W4
11/09/2015 Category: Service
Wonderful new facility and great service.
Rick Hill Mercedes service dept. has never let me down. Great job!

CR
Connie S R.
Grundy, VA
MERCEDES BENZ GLK350W4
2014 Mercedes GLK
Very friendly people, timely service

GC
Gary C.
Bristol, TN
BMW 550XI
BMW 550 serviced.
Service desk great, particularly Jeff Wilson. The best! If he were in sales I would buy all my cars from him!

DI
Debbie K I.
Elizabethton, TN
BMW 325I
Friendly Staff
Work performed to a high standard. Friendl professional staff. Very happy with repairs.

NB
Nancy B.
Bristol, TN
MERCEDES BENZ E350W4
Tardy
The actual work on the cars was good. It was suggested that we use the pick up/delivery service and the initial pick up was 90 minutes late.

KC
Kandy C.
11/06/2015 Category: Service
Great job on an unexpected repair
The sway bar links on our X5 wore out at 65k miles. The service group got our vehicle in very quickly, diagnosed the issue, ordered the part, and had the vehicle repaired in two days. They also provided a loaner during the two day period. All in all, a very positive experience.

Betty E B.
Mohawk, TN
MERCEDES BENZ E320
11/06/2015 Category: Service
Excellent people and excellent service.
I am always confident when needing something here, as Service Manager Greg Durham was in that position when we bought our E320 nearly 20years ago...and still is!

Martin Andrew D.
Washington, DC
BMW 335I
11/06/2015 Category: Sales
A Textbook Example of Results Driven Teamwork
On one hand, I'm excepotionaly happy with my new BMW. On the other hand, I'm sad about parting ways wiht Beijing, my BMW. She and I had a long history together and whomever buys Beijing, will possibly be a car that I've taken pride in owning. Beijing had her general scheduled service as well as preventive maintenance twice a year religiouslyly and faithfully. It is quite possible Beijing will outlast my new car.

But I'm here to leave feedback for Rick Hill Imports. I commend the folks at Rick Hill for their strong attenton to customer service in relation to the day-to-day functions of the staff which I nterfaced with . As my purchase made its way down the sale pipeline , Hunter Locke, Mike Fraysier, and Kim Greene each seemingly seamlessly took the handoff of the sale from the staff prior in the utmost of professional standards which in turn made an event which frequently becomes a laborious, tiring, and exhausting experience one that was efficient, expeditious and most importnatlly' enjoyable.

TP
Troy H P.
Fall Branch, TN
MERCEDES BENZ ML350
Resolving a fuel line leak on a ML 350 Blue Tech
There persistence in soling the problem

CR
Clay W R.
Gray, TN
BMW 535XI
11/05/2015 Category: Service
personable and knowledgeable support at the service desk.
Great experience for service.

Charles D H.
Arden, NC
BMW 435I COUPE
11/05/2015 Category: Sales
Great Car...Great Price
Rick Hill had my 2014 435i on the lot for close to 18 months. Car simply didn't sell for some reason. That was my good fortune. I made a competitive offer and they accepted it. In addition...I live near Charlotte and they drove the vehicle to me to complete the paperwork. Great customer experience.!!

Michael D C.
PORSCHE BOXSTER
11/05/2015 Category: Service
Rick Hill Imports always go the extra mile to make sure your car is serviced and the customer is taken care of

WD
Weldon D.
Big Stone Gap, VA
MERCEDES BENZ E320W
My M-B experience
You hooked my car up to a handheld diagnostic device, and told me you couldn't clear the erroneous codes. This took 5 minutes and cost around $100.00 then performed a wheel aleinement that took all of 15 to 20 minutes. The fee for this top notch job was $229.80. I know I bought my wife a Benz (preowned) because she works very hard and I feel she deserves a good vehicle to drive. Had I known beforehand that a Benz is locked into such a degree of proprietery only service only available at a Dealerrship I would have avoided it like Ebola! $229.00 and I can't even get the codes reset ? Do the words "Scam, or Usery" ring a bell ? I intend to trade or sell this vehicle as soon as possible, but unlike some others I will warn any prospective buyer that he will need deep pockets for even routine vehicle maintance ! Your system requires any work done be preformed at a Dealership because you and you alone have access to the required equipment to work on your vehicles. It would just be nice that for the prices you charge you'd be able to actually fix the problem ! Sincerely, Weldon Davis, APRN, MSN, ACNP and former Sargent of Marines.

GH
George F H.
Bristol, VA
MERCEDES BENZ GLK350
Easy M-B Service
Had our M-B GLK 350 in for an oil change. Very professional, fast service, reasonable price... did not try to sell me on expensive unnecessary services.

GH
George F H.
Bristol, VA
AUDI AUDI A6
11/04/2015 Category: Sales
Great source for quality high-line imports at reasonable prices
Have purchased three pre-owned luxury vehicles from Rick Hill Imports... 2 BMW's and an Audi. Easy negotiation of price, and I am always treated as if I were purchasing a $100K vehicle. Love the "No Doc Fee". Our salesperson, Ronnie Utsman, has a lot of knowledge about these German vehicles.

AR
Allen R.
Erwin, TN
BMW BMW Z3
Good, friendly service
Donna, our customer rep. made this a good visit.

David R R.
MERCEDES BENZ E320
First class service
Very nice facility, first class service. Quality work done on time.

LR
Lindsay R.
Lake Barrington, IL
BMW 530I
11/03/2015 Category: Service
Prompt courteous service and complete explanation of the work needed on my 530i
As noted in the title, the service was prompt and courteous. Five stars earned for the complete explanation of the work needed, the time required to complete it and the projected cost. You can't ask for much more than that - except then they went ahead and did the work perfectly and returned a beautifully cleaned car ready for the road.

Dennis R. B.
Church Hill, TN
BMW BMW328IS
11/02/2015 Category: Sales
a wonderful place to buy a car
the people you have working there make your dealership wonderful place. they everyone out front made us feel as though we were very special people...