Overall Rating 2.41/5Overall Rating 2.41/5rating 2.41rating 2.41rating 2.41

Tasha D.
Canton, NC
10/12/2018
Easiest car buying process
I had found a car online sent an online request concerning the vehicle it was maybe 30 minutes and I receive a phone call from Joe Gross who set up an appointment for my daughter and I to come from North Carolina to Tennessee to see and drive this car. Upon arrival Joe greeted us out side and called us by name which my daughters name is mispronounced more often than not but he made us feel welcomed and got things going. We happily negotiated the price, and soon after we were signing papers and done. I have spent a total of 6 hours at a dealership purchasing a car but not with Joe, he got us in and out in no time. I would recommend if you are looking for a great car buying experience with a friendly, not pushing salesman, go see Joe Gross, he will take care if you!

Jerry G.
Johnson City, TN
02/12/2018
Excellent Service!
Recently my wife and I were in the Southwest part of USA after trading vehicles with Joe Gross at Rick Hill Imports. He emailed us saying that we had left several DVD's in our traded in auto. Since we were out of town, Joe personally delivered the DVD's to our home which is approximately 20 miles one way from his place of business. He has always been friendly, cooperative and takings steps above and beyond the needed level of service! Thank you Joe for a job well done!

James C.
01/27/2018
Amazing customer service!
I recently purchased a BMW from Rick Hill Imports and I have to say it was truly the best car buying experience I have EVER had. Joe Gross was our salesman - he was very patient, professional and provided amazing customer service! (Other car salespeople should be more like him!) They gave me a fair value for my trade and were very reasonable on their price. I will definitely return to Rick Hill BMW and work with Joe again in the future, and so should you!

LN
Leandro N.
05/03/2016 Category: Sales
Great Customer Care
One of the biggest decision point when I bought my car (BMW X5) there was the customer care.
One day earlier I went to another dealer also in Kingsport and he didn’t show any interest in selling a car.
I am sure he thought I was there only to “look” cars and no commitment.
Well, Next day I went straight to Rick Hill Imports to look some cars. I was looking for a Porsche Cayenne or a X3 or a X5.
I had a great experience looking the options, doing test drive and if I was between the other brand and a BMW or Porsche, I ended deciding to buy the X5 (brand new).

Once in while I am visiting them to see what’s new, and even that they know I am not going to buy anything now, they still take good care of me when I am there browsing the cars.

One year after buying the X5 I bought a pre-owned X3 and we are happy with both cars

WM

Kristina L F.
MERCEDES-BENZ TRUCK ML350
01/26/2016 Category: Service
Great Staff
Everyone was helpful and friendly. Bill Woods worked for hard to get us the vehicle we wanted at the price we could afford. Jenny and the service people got our vehicle ready fast and did a wonderful job.

AL
Andrea H. L.
Lynchburg, VA
MERCEDES BENZ GLK350W4
01/26/2016 Category: Service
Great one on one help
Great business to work with and finding a great deal on my mercedes

James P. R.
MERCEDES BENZ SL550
01/25/2016 Category: Service
Excellent sales and service.
Sales and service people are knowledgeable, low key and very helpful.

James Dee H.
MERCEDES BENZ C300W4
Leaky Tire
Stopped in with a leaky tire. Found a nail plugged and had it fixed. Always friendly service.

Ronald G.

JV
Jackie L V.
MERCEDES BENZ C300W4
01/25/2016 Category: Service
They are always the best!
They are always professional and take good care of my vehicle.

TT
Truett E T.
Mountain City, TN
BMW 328XI
01/24/2016 Category: Service
Ronnie Utsman does an outstanding job. He is always friendly and will help you anytime he is called.
I have recommended this dealership to other people. Sales Staff and Service Dept. do a outstanding job.

Linda K. M.

LA
L A.
MERCEDES BENZ E350W
01/21/2016 Category: Service
Friendly people, Friendly service!
I recently purchased a 2014 E350 from CarMax and was a little anxious about taking it to our local dealer due to not purchasing it local. I actually want to but could find what I wanted. At any rate I needed to get the MBrace service set up so I set up an appointment. You would have thought I was their best customer. From the time I walked in until I left I was impressed with the friendly and welcoming environment, comments, and service. I highly recommend Rick Hill Imports!

AF
Alice M F.
Gate City, VA
01/19/2016 Category: Service
The employees
Mike Fraysier and Jerry Godsey are awesome!! Everyone is so nice and personable!!

BG
Billy Darrell G.
Oneida, KY
TOYOTA TACOMA
01/17/2016 Category: Sales
Customer Service
Great place to buy. Salesman was professional and help me with my purchase.

CR
Cynthia S R.
Big Stone Gap, VA
BMW 328XI
01/14/2016 Category: Service
Great job, finished on time, and great customer service!

TC
Tanner C.
Richmond, VA
VOLKSWAGEN TOUAREG
01/13/2016 Category: Sales
Excelent Experience
I worked with Hunter at Rick Hill and from start to finish he made the process incredibly smooth. I was an out of town buyer and valued the respect I received along with the detailed emails, phone calls, and text I received through the decision making process. Once I got onsite everything was 110% as described and shown in the pictures. Overall I was very impressed and will be sure to give Hunter a call the next time I am in the market for a car.

MT
Melinda T.
Jonesborough, TN
BMW 325XI
01/12/2016 Category: Service
Everyone is nice, quick to check you in and get your service done. The mechanic even came out to let me know he found a light out and replaced it with one that he had left from a recall a while back. I always feel like they are honest and fair even though my car is older!