Overall Rating 4.66667/5Overall Rating 4.66667/5Overall Rating 4.66667/5Overall Rating 4.66667/5rating 4.66667
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

KATHLEEN B.
10/15/2018
Super service
They kept me informed of all items that needed to be done and kept cost within estimate. Office staff as well as the mechanic were very helpful and friendly.

BO
BILL/NIKI O.
Nissan Armada
10/15/2018
Always the BEST!
Always the BEST! Good, honest people!

TC
TIM/KAREN C.
10/13/2018
Sevier County's Best
Great trusted service every time!!

GO
GLENDA O.
Strawberry Plains, TN
10/12/2018
Service on 10/11/18
The transmission service I had done on the 11th by the technician was very helpful in explaining the service he had gone. Thanks

DANNY M.
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
Trust
The ability to leave my car and when I pick it up all is well.

BD
BILL D.
Excellent work
Excellent work and service for very fair prices. Also the service is quick and efficient.

JIM/TINA B.
Strawberry Plains, TN
Friendly and helpful
Everyone at Rick’s is friendly and professional. Would not want anyone else to touch my truck.

JEFF K.
RICK'S IS THE BEST!!!!
This is the second time I have had my auto repaired at Rick's. Both times I received friendly and efficient service. Mark on the telephone and Frankie in person were kind and very helpful. The repairs were honest and fair priced. I highly recommend them as it is very hard to find honest mechanics.

RALPH/MARY H.
10/10/2018
Addressing a challange...
I brought my 08 Chev. Tahoe to you folks with, what I consider to be the most challenging situation facing a mechanic: The intermittent, recurring "non-fatal" glitch. This occurs when the mechanic has done his best to identify and correct a problem only to have the customer return with recurrence of the problem. This type of situation will separate OK mechanics from the true professionals. The latter will patiently listen to the customer and convey a determination to correct the problem assuring them that, though it may take time, the solution will be found.

EJ
ED/DEE J.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
10/10/2018
As always reasonable price reasonable time

RICHEY C.
Nissan Maxima
Affordable and convenient
Identified the problem and quickly resolved the issue with no pressure to do other identified work that could wait a little longer.

JOHN M H.
10/09/2018
Great service at reasonable prices

Kia Niro
New Tire
Rolled in with a busted tire you guys got right on because I had an appointment in 30 minutes I was only 10 minutes late you had the right size tire put it on drove the car to make sure the warning light was off and had me on the way Thank You so much

DON R.
Gatlinburg, TN
Truly top-notch service at Rick's
Friendly, knowledgeable, skilled, honest and the price is always fair. Wouldn't take my vehicle anywhere other than.Rick's.
Don R.

RICK S.
Cadillac SRX
10/08/2018
If you take your vehicles to Rick's you can know it is done right.
I have never been disappointed in the service I received from Rick's Service Center. You can know it has been done right. Friendly and courteous people. I have known Rick most of my life and he can't be outdone.

RK
ROBERT K.
Saturn SL
Service quality
They only fix what is broken and at a reasonable price.

Mercury Villager
my brake work
I had my van taken to Ricks cause it had the front drivers wheel smoking the previous week and I could not drive it. Come to find out I had a busted boot on my axle and my brake caliper failed. So they put new calipers, rotors, brake pads and lines on the front wheels and a new cv axle. This did not take them long and they did a good job. It's just the labor costs that get you. But they were still cheaper than another garage I checked with.

LIZ B.
Dodge Dakota
10/08/2018
Thanks again for great service!
I always have been satisfied with my vehicle service at Ricks. The people are helpful and friendly and I have been treated well and had speedy but excellent repair service when it was needed. I recommend Rick's to many people. I travel a lot and my faith in Rick's repair service has never let me down.
Thanks for all the wonderful treatment!

AG
ALVA/LORI G.
10/07/2018
Great AGAIN
Always willing to go the extra mile for the customer. My wife was running late as usual and they still went over and above the call of duty.

JUNE S.
Jaguar S-TYPE
10/07/2018
Good Work Ethic
Your honesty with your customers as well as working efficiently. Both show a good work ethic