Overall Rating 4.66667/5Overall Rating 4.66667/5Overall Rating 4.66667/5Overall Rating 4.66667/5rating 4.66667
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

You can trust Rick's
Fair and trustworthy.

MARIAN S.
02/17/2019
Truthful and friendly and honest
Honesty and friendly and truthful

LILLIE J B.
Hyundai Santa Fe
02/17/2019
Happy
I get great service and at a good price

JOYCE F.
Nissan Murano
02/15/2019
Thanks for the great service!
I am so happy that you were able to get my car fixed on the same day that I had my appointment. Great service and I appreciate that we have a great auto service center here in Sevierville without having to go to Knoxville and spend the day waiting for repairs to be done.

GO
GLENDA O.
Strawberry Plains, TN
02/14/2019
The service and the technicians are every helpful.

JIM W.
Chevrolet Cobalt
02/14/2019
Great sevice
Ricks gave a estimate and time they would be finished and they came in lower on both. Very friendly people.

JANICE W.
Ford Edge
02/13/2019
Got a quick appointment and quick service.
I called and received a quick appointment and the service was also very quick. They were friendly and knowledgeable.

BT
BOB T.
02/13/2019
Excellent customer service
Excellent customer service, honest and great mechanics.

JERMY C.
02/12/2019
Unbeatable service
Fast, friendly and quality work done! I have been there many different times with many different vehicles and have had the same great service! Service with a smile and a “how are you doing today?”

AUSTIN M.
Chevrolet Suburban
02/12/2019
Great service from Great people!!!!
Everything was completed in the time that they said and in a Professional manner .
Thank you to Rick’s crew !!!!

02/11/2019
great and fast service
title says it all. Will be back

GB
GWEN B.
Subaru B9 Tribeca
02/11/2019
Quick, friendly & efficient service!
This time around all I needed was the replacement for the center of a hubcap...but Rick's had the part in the day after I ordered it, and put on quickly. I appreciate the great service as always!

BP
BROOKE P.
Honda Accord Coupe
02/10/2019
Customer Service and Great Quality of Work
They do a great job and I know my car is taken care of.

TK
TONY/ANITA K.
Honda Accord
02/09/2019
Very much appreciated
Great business. Had a overheating problem and took it to Ricks and the quickly diagnosed the problem and informed me and then took care of it. Very professional group.

Tony K

BJ
BRAD J.
Ford Police Interceptor
02/09/2019
Rick and his staff always do a great job at a fair price.

JOHNNY B.
Top Notch Service
We're very fortunate to have a service center like Rick's here In Sevier County. Quality mechanics equal Quality service!

DENNIS/CATHERINE H.
2003 GMC ABS light came on
Rick's service center/ had the ABS light came on / was a faulty sensor had it replaced // while it was being service they notice a wheel bearing that was bad // I had felt a bit of pounding at low speed // i am glad they replaced it before it caused any damage

SA
SUE A.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
Ricks review
I’ve been taking my car to ricks for yrs. I liked it that I took it in once for brakes and they told me I didn’t need them yet. The next time I took it in they told me I still did not need them, proved to me they are honest. They are not the cheapest but I do think they are the most honest! They also provide good customer service. They have to drive me to work and pick me up and are always pleasant when they have to

JEFF H.
Pigeon Forge, TN
Chevrolet Suburban
02/08/2019
If you need vehicle work done, RICK's is THE place to go
Since retiring and moving to Tennessee after coming for over 25 years we were recommended by a church member for vehicle work to go to Rick's. We have taken all our work to them only and ALWAYS be EXTRIMLEY pleased with them. Their service is beyond reproach and their staff is amazing. My wife and HIGHLY RECOMMEND RICK'S AUTOMOTIVE CENTER TO ANYONE IN THE AREA.

ROBIN B.
Kodak, TN
Nissan Quest
02/07/2019
Friendly and always aim at getting your vehicle fixed. If something else comes up they always fit me and and are honest people! I know Rick and his crew are honest/trusting people! I’m glad I’ve switched back! Should’ve never left!