Riley & Sons Collision & Mechanical Specialists

Chester M.
Toyota Avalon
03/07/2016 Category: Service
Chester said he was able to work with Pete, a very helpful man that explained what he did to his vehicle and knows what he did with the matter of getting things reset with no charge and for other repairs the price was reasonable. Overall, he was well pleased with the service done to his vehicle and he will be back since he is new to the area. It is good to find a good service provider around town.

Joe F.
Farmland, IN
03/01/2016
Quality of services
Really like having my car services here

Todd S.
Fortville, IN
02/24/2016
Took Great Care of My Baby
My like new '97 Mustang Cobra Convertible was hit in a parking lot. I was sick about it. I was hoping to find someone who would treat my car like more than just a 19 year old car. I found that at Riley & Sons. They took good care of me and my car. Very pleased with the repair.

RD
Ron D.
New Castle, IN
02/22/2016
Very average and mediocre
Had my 3 month old vehicle repaired at the New Castle location, while it was in the process of transitioning from Smiley's Body shop to Riley and Sons. The first repair was a joke...blotchy paint, overspray etc. I can't believe they actually gave the car back to me. They repainted everything they touched, it was better but still just an average job. Still mottled and inconsistent. Unfortunately I just have to accept it now, because the shop seems to not have the ability to improve or understand what the problem is with the paint process.
David D. from Riley & Sons Collision & Mechanical Specialists responded on 02/26/2016

Ron, I am sorry that the repairs were not to your satisfaction. I have left you two messages in an effort to resolve any issues, but have been unable to reach you.  I know your vehicle was originally repaired under the other ownership; however, Riley & Sons as the new owner is more than glad to try to resolve your concerns.  Please feel free to contact me at my office at 765-649-4902 or you can email me at gm@rileyandsons.com.  It is our goal that our customers leave 100% satisfied. I hope you allow me the opportunity to address these items.  Dave Driggers Co-Owner

DF
David F.
Jeep Commander
02/20/2016 Category: Service
David said he is a frequent customer at the business.

BR
Bill R.
Markleville, IN
Chevrolet Silverado
02/19/2016
Silverado service
As always the service was great and much appreciated, especially considering the untimely nature of the mechanical failure and the need to have the vehicle returned as soon as possible. Thank's.

Kimberly B.
Toyota Avalon
02/19/2016
Friendly service and experienced mechanics.
A trustworthy business, in today society that is a wonderful thing to find for a customer.

Monte D.
Chevrolet Silverado
02/18/2016
Brakes done on truck
Very good service. People who work there are very nice and helpful

Doug S.
Pendleton, IN
Buick LeSabre
02/13/2016
My go to shop! I'm happy again!
First class work. With 3 cars on the road I need extra special care sometimes. Fact is I get it every time I visit. Best of the best right here!

TH
Tosha H.
Saturn Vue
02/06/2016 Category: Service
Tosha said the business has worked on her vehicle for 10 years, and they always do a good job. She trusts them, and their work has a lifetime guarantee.

Don M.
Muncie, IN
Honda Accord
02/01/2016
Pete
The first experience I had with Riley and Son's was when my car was repaired after hitting a dear. My insurance company wanted me to go there and I didn't want to at first because I figured they would only have the insurance companies best interests in mind. After making some calls I felt companies were unprofessional and rude! So, I called Riley's and I feel its the best choice I could have made! I got my car back in a timely manner and the work was satisfactory! I have since went back to Riley's for mechanical work and I couldn't recommend Riley's enough! I worked with Pete and feel that he is as good a mechanic as he is a person. I feel that I will get work done in the future there even though its not the closest, its about 30 minutes away, but I have never found this type of relationship with a business but am glad I have!

David S.
Saab 9-3
01/19/2016
Service on My Car!
I always find it a total pleasure when my car needs HELP!! :-) I can always count on Pete and the gang at Riley & Sons to handle whatever it needs, in good time and with great quality! I'm so pleased to have found them in Anderson!

Doug S.
Pendleton, IN
Buick LeSabre
01/19/2016
Serious problem was a simple fix!
Transmission shifting issue turned out to be a little corrosion in the wires. Pete found it, fixed it and priced it accordingly. That's the kind of expertise and honesty that will keep me coming back forever. It's hit and miss to find a really knowledgeable shop much less one that's straight and honest. Riley's is a direct hit!

MN
Melinda N.
Pontiac Grand Am
01/18/2016 Category: Service
Melinda said this business always does a good job and she has been using them forever.

AW