Riley & Sons Collision & Mechanical Specialists

Donna H.
Buick Regal
05/23/2013 Category: Service
Spoke with Martin. He said he was pleased with the service.

Jarod D.
Indiana
Chevrolet Silverado
05/21/2013 Category: Service
Jarod said they did a good job.

MA
Michelle A.
Markleville, IN
Saturn SC2
05/18/2013
Not that good
they couldn't figure out problem, when the issue was very obvious.
David D. from Riley & Sons Collision & Mechanical Specialists responded on 05/22/2013
Ms. Michelle A, We apologize we were not able to duplicate the rough running condition that you sometimes experience. Our technician put approximately 72 miles in the test driving of your vehicle with out a performance failure or even tripping any engine lights or codes. Intermitted problems can be very frustrating for the customer as well as for the technician trying to diagnose the problem. I hope you could agree that it was in your best interest that we did not make any recommendations to have any parts replaced or repaired since nothing has proven faulty at this time. As you were previously informed, please stop by any time if the vehicle problem reoccurs so we can observe your concern. I assure you, we will help in any way possible, and I hope that we have proven that with having not charge for any of the time we have already spent on your vehicle. Thank you for your feedback, and the opportunity to help resolve your concerns; we look forward to addressing any future needs you may have.

CY
Crissy Y.
Mitsubishi Galant
05/06/2013 Category: Service
Crissy said the business is really good about explaining the problems with the vehicle.

Dan B.
Chevrolet Pickup
05/06/2013 Category: Service
Dan said the work done was excellent and he really enjoyed the way he was treated.

JI
Jack I.
05/06/2013 Category: Service
Jack said he liked the people because they were really honest.

BA
Bob A.
Markleville, IN
Chevrolet Silverado
05/06/2013 Category: Service
Spoke with Jan. She said this business has always treated her fairly and the prices are reasonable. This business works quickly while servicing her vehicle.

CY
Crissy Y.
Mitsubishi Galant

DF
Daniel F.
Chevrolet Colorado
05/06/2013 Category: Service
Daniel is a completely satisfied customer.

Dave D.
Cadillac DeVille
05/04/2013
Long time customer
These guys have kept my vehicles running for years. They do good work at a fair price, plus you can trust them.

PG
Patti G.
05/03/2013 Category: Service
Patti said they did excellent work. She said all of the personnel were really nice. They did the repairs for less than he quoted. They explained everything to her really well. She said she was totally impressed.

HZ
Hynda Z.
Lexus ES 300
05/03/2013 Category: Service
Hynda said she has used this business twice before and she likes the quality of the work they do.

Raymond H.
Midland, MI
04/27/2013
BEING A TECHNICIAN,I WAS EXTREMELY IMPRESSED WITH EVERYONE AT RILEY&SONS!
AFTER BREAKING DOWN,I EXPECTED TO BE SHAFTED WHEN I HAD TO GET OUR DAUGHTER'S CAR REPAIRED.THE FIRST YELLOW PAGES AD I SAW WAS FOR RILEY&SONS.I SAW THAT THEY WERE CLOSE TO MEIJER AND OTHER THAN THE CASINO,THAT WAS THE ONLY BUSINESS I WAS SURE I COULD FIND.I CALLED,FULLY EXPECTING TO HEAR THAT I WOULD HAVE TO WAIT FOR AN APPOINTMENT.MUCH TO MY SURPRISE,PENNY TRANSFERRED ME TO D.J.WHO WAS ABLE TO GET US RIGHT IN.WE WERE PROVIDED WITH A FAIR ESTIMATE AND A RIDE TO THE CASINO WHILE THE CAR WAS REPAIRED.HAD THE PARTS NOT HAD TO COME FROM INDIANAPOLIS,I'M SURE THAT WE WOULDN'T HAVE NEEDED TO LEAVE THE WAITING ROOM.THE COFFEE AND COMPANY WAS GREAT.WHEN THE REPAIRS WERE COMPLETED WE WERE PICKED UP BY A PLEASANT YOUNG APPRENTICE WHO MADE OUR RIDE PLEASURABLE.I WAS AWARE THAT MORE REPAIRS WOULD NEED TO BE COMPLETED WHEN WE GOT BACK HOME BUT THE WORK DONE AT RILEY&SONS MADE THE REST OF THE REPAIRS EASY TO COMPLETE.WE ARE PLANNING ANOTHER TRIP SOON THAT WILL INCLUDE A STOP IN ANDERSON TO SEE AND ONCE AGAIN THANK THE GREAT FOLKS AT RILEY&SONS!!!

Jared D.
Bourbon, IN
04/22/2013
Awesome as always

HB
Herald B.
Lincoln MKT
04/09/2013 Category: Service
Spoke with Betty. She said she has been going to this business for a long time.

Rosemary B.
Honda Accord
04/06/2013 Category: Service
Rosemary said all her questions were answered and this business called her back as promised

MJ
Meral J.
Pendleton, IN
Mazda 6
04/06/2013 Category: Service
Meral said they did not offer the service that provided transportation to and from work. She said she could have really used it, but the woman at the front desk told her it was not for everyone.
David D. from Riley & Sons Collision & Mechanical Specialists responded on 04/11/2013
Meral, unfortunately our staff probably did not explain our pick-up and delivery policy completely and I apologize for that. This service is provided to all of customers within a certain mile range of our location.

Megan H.
Buick LeSabre
04/05/2013 Category: Service
Megan said they did not mark down her new appointment, so she had to take her vehicle to another business for service.
David D. from Riley & Sons Collision & Mechanical Specialists responded on 04/10/2013
Megan we apologize for the miss-scheduling of your vehicle at our Pendleton store, however we are glad that you allowed us to transfer your vehicle to our Anderson store where we had availability. Thank you for your feedback.

Jason M.
Pendleton, IN
04/04/2013
Customer Service and Speed
Had a loaded car leaving for Spring Break and I noticed I had a leak coming from my Radiator. They got us in quickly, found a new radiator, installed it and we were on our way to Florida in a few hours. Thanks Riley and Sons

Jan L.
Buick Century
04/03/2013 Category: Service
Jan said he has been doing business with them for years.