Riley & Sons Collision & Mechanical Specialists

Darlene S.
Honda Accord
03/18/2017
competent and courteous staff
I have been impressed with service received

PD
Peggy D.
Pontiac Montana SV6
03/15/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Peggy's husband. He said he is very upset at the fact that he was given a price and after the work it was a lot more. They said they forgot to add something. He spoke with the manager and he is still upset. He will not recommend this facility because that was not fair.
David D. from Riley & Sons Collision & Mechanical Specialists responded on 03/20/2017

I am very sorry that you were not satisfied.  I know my staff had quoted you around $42 for a synthetic oil change, and when your husband came in he added a tire rotation.  The addition cost was for the tire rotation that he added on.  I was glad to see that my that my customer service rep gave an additional $10 off when your concern was voiced.  It is always goal that our customer leave 100% satisfied.

Dodge Durango
02/25/2017
Dodge Durango Checkup
I cannot express how happy I am with Zack at Riley & Sons. He is the BEST! I bought this Dodge Durango for my daughter and I wanted him to check it over and tell me if I made a good buy and if not what needed fixed. He checked it from stem to stern and let me know what it needed and what it didn't. Made me so happy to know I made a good buy. He took care of the small things that needed fixed and recommended someone for the one thing they do not fix. Debbie is always so friendly and got me in the same day as I called. I recommend Riley & Sons to EVERYONE I meet. I will never use another place for any of my vehicles!

John R.
02/23/2017 Category: Service
John said they do excellent work and if he does not like the work, he does not have to pay for it.

Marilyn H.
Oldsmobile Alero
02/21/2017 Category: Service
Marilyn said she can count on this business. Debbie is helpful and everyone is friendly. She enjoys talking to them.

Johnny W.
Alexandria, IN
Scion tC
01/27/2017 Category: Service
Johnny said he did not have any problems.

DA
Debbie A.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
01/25/2017 Category: Service
Debbie said her husband was satisfied with the work.

David S.
Hyundai Accent
01/24/2017
Great place to Get Our Cars cared for!
Please thank ZAK for his wonderful service on both my car and the fixing of a small thing on my wife's car! Everything is working fine! Next time, could you please turn my car into a Mazarati?

Jennifer F.
Indiana
Dodge Journey
01/21/2017 Category: Service
Jennifer said the business did an excellent job on her vehicle.

KJ
Kenneth J.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
01/19/2017
Repairs without Regret
Great work by Zack! The car repair work made a big difference and I look forward to having continued repairs done...Thank you, Ken

Della R.
Chevrolet Silverado
01/17/2017 Category: Service
Della said she's been dealing with this facility for years and they're wonderful.

01/15/2017
Great people to deal with!
Zack and Debbie are the BEST!! I was kept informed thru the whole repair and the repair was done quickly. The price was fair and Zack really knows what he is doing. Debbie is friendly and makes you feel welcome. They both made me feel like they appreciated my business. I really enjoy using Riley & Sons for my vehicle work and I recommend them to everyone.

BG
Butch G.
Oakville, IN
Buick Lucerne
12/29/2016 Category: Service
Butch said the business did a good job. They are polite and welcomed him. They are good people to be around.

SR
Steve R.
Pontiac G3
12/27/2016 Category: Service
Steve said he is really satisfied with the job they did and with the price. He said they are very qualified.

12/16/2016
Dodge PickUp Brakes
You guys are the BEST! Zack answers questions and tells you what is what every time. You NEVER leave my vehicle dirty which is VERY important to me. When you quote a price it is as close as possible. You do the work quickly and it is always done right. I recommend you to all my friends and I will always call you first when I need something done to any of my vehicles. Honest, fair, trustworthy, friendly and timely are the words I use to describe you. THANKS