Riley & Sons Collision & Mechanical Specialists

Monte D.
Chevrolet Silverado
02/18/2016
Brakes done on truck
Very good service. People who work there are very nice and helpful

Doug S.
Pendleton, IN
Buick LeSabre
02/13/2016
My go to shop! I'm happy again!
First class work. With 3 cars on the road I need extra special care sometimes. Fact is I get it every time I visit. Best of the best right here!

TH
Tosha H.
Saturn Vue
02/06/2016 Category: Service
Tosha said the business has worked on her vehicle for 10 years, and they always do a good job. She trusts them, and their work has a lifetime guarantee.

Don M.
Muncie, IN
Honda Accord
02/01/2016
Pete
The first experience I had with Riley and Son's was when my car was repaired after hitting a dear. My insurance company wanted me to go there and I didn't want to at first because I figured they would only have the insurance companies best interests in mind. After making some calls I felt companies were unprofessional and rude! So, I called Riley's and I feel its the best choice I could have made! I got my car back in a timely manner and the work was satisfactory! I have since went back to Riley's for mechanical work and I couldn't recommend Riley's enough! I worked with Pete and feel that he is as good a mechanic as he is a person. I feel that I will get work done in the future there even though its not the closest, its about 30 minutes away, but I have never found this type of relationship with a business but am glad I have!

David S.
Saab 9-3
01/19/2016
Service on My Car!
I always find it a total pleasure when my car needs HELP!! :-) I can always count on Pete and the gang at Riley & Sons to handle whatever it needs, in good time and with great quality! I'm so pleased to have found them in Anderson!

Doug S.
Pendleton, IN
Buick LeSabre
01/19/2016
Serious problem was a simple fix!
Transmission shifting issue turned out to be a little corrosion in the wires. Pete found it, fixed it and priced it accordingly. That's the kind of expertise and honesty that will keep me coming back forever. It's hit and miss to find a really knowledgeable shop much less one that's straight and honest. Riley's is a direct hit!

MN
Melinda N.
Pontiac Grand Am
01/18/2016 Category: Service
Melinda said this business always does a good job and she has been using them forever.

AW
Fast and helpful

Jean L.
Saab 9-3
01/15/2016 Category: Service
Jean said they did a great job on her vehicle and she is very happy with them.

Joe F.
Farmland, IN
01/13/2016
The services
Was in and out in great time and good price

Richard C.
Markleville, IN
Chrysler Town
12/23/2015 Category: Service
Richard said this business did what they said they would do.

DF
David F.
Jeep Commander
12/21/2015 Category: Service
David said the service provided by this business was excellent.

TC
Terry C.
Fortville, IN
12/10/2015
Good Job.
Easy to make appointment. got in and got out on time.

James M.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
12/05/2015 Category: Service
James said he likes the way this business deals with him.

AW
Amanda W.
GMC Envoy
12/01/2015
Great
Fast friendly service with good deal on repair.

Joe F.
Farmland, IN
11/07/2015
Services and time spent there
Highly recommend there services department

HW
Holley W.
Indiana
Pontiac Grand Am
10/27/2015 Category: Service
Holley said she was very satisfied with this business.

Charley H.
GMC Envoy XL
10/26/2015
They are helpful
No fluff, just honest hard work. I am very impressed with the service I received. Great people, friendly staff, and best of all best prices in town. They do it all at Riley and Sons.

TC
Tracy C.
Markleville, IN
Chevrolet Express 2500
10/22/2015 Category: Service
Tracy said the customer service and the mechanic work was agreeable. They took care of the problem and they are a great place to go.

Scott H.
Indiana
Chevrolet Pickup
10/22/2015 Category: Service
Scott said the business did a good job.