Joe P.
Mercedes-Benz C300
07/27/2020
Excellent Customer Service
Jeff is the best and his team always takes care of their customers.

Kia Sportage
07/25/2020
Always wonderful
Quick and easy. They are always wonderful to work with.

Charles W.
07/23/2020
Jeff and his team always do a great job for me and family. Customer service pick up and then deliver the vehicle back after the repairs made for me was greatly appreciated during these stressful time. With this service and the work they do is just one less stress for me and my family.

Ingalls, IN
Jeep Liberty
07/15/2020
Very quick, professional people and great service!
Took my Jeep in after hours on a Tuesday for a broken valve stem and it was done by before noon the next day and the price was awesome. Would highly recommend!

BA
Bruce A.
Honda Civic Coupe
Excellent Always
Of course, I want my vehicle serviced and/or fixed, and I always get that from Riley & Sons. But, I also expect them to know my vehicle well enough to help me plan future service. Riley’s does that. Also, they treat me with respect and explain repairs so I can understand them.

CO
Christina O.
Chrysler 300
07/09/2020
Great service, fast and efficient

Rick S.
07/09/2020
Jeff is very professional and does what he says!!
Jeff makes this place very easy to deal with.

RA
Robert A.
Dodge Avenger
07/02/2020
Outstanding service..
When the second most expensive thing you own breaks down, Riley & Sons will take care of you. They will treat you like family. They always provide excellent service. Thank you Riley & Sons.

Leigh B.
07/02/2020
Reliability and quality
I am always at ease when I know Riley’s will be changing the oil in my car, doing a repair, or making a recommendation. Jeff is kind and listens to my concerns patiently and makes appointments for me that work with my schedule. He and the staff know how to settle things with my insurance carrier, which takes a lot of stress out of “circumstances.” I really appreciate the integrity of the people at Riley’s!

WR
William R.
Markleville, IN
06/28/2020
Always great service! Friendly atmosphere, answers all questions, never any pressure to complete suggested service, & estimates are usually on the dollar (or extremely close). I trust them for all my maintenance & extra service.

Joe P.
Mercedes-Benz C300
06/26/2020
excellent customer service
I am always loyal to great customer service.

Mitsubishi Eclipse
06/25/2020
Excellent Service!!!!
First time using this business for an automotive problem. I was very impressed with the service. They called me to verbally inform me of the problem and repair needed with the cost. Definitely would recommend Riley & Sons Auto Care.

Acura MDX
06/19/2020
Great Customer Service
Took my car in for air conditioner repair and the service was excellent !! The problem I thought it was going to be was not it at all. They repaired my car and saved me alittle money ! They always have the customers best interest at heart. Thanks guys !!

Richard R.
Chevrolet Suburban
06/18/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with John. He said they did a good job but it took a very long time. Every time he called he was told it would be ready soon but it took 15 days and is not recommending them for this reason.

KF
Katrina F.
Volkswagen Tiguan
06/16/2020
Tire replacement and general auto maintenance
I have and always will be very impressed with the service I received. They have never tried to over sale Me. Their customer service over the phone during the pandemic is amazing and they have always done a spectacular job on caring for my vehicle. I would highly recommend them to anyone.