Overall Rating 2.4/5Overall Rating 2.4/5rating 2.4rating 2.4rating 2.4

Casandra T.
Fortville, IN
Kia Sportage
06/25/2019
Riley & Sons of Pendleton, IN is the BEST!
I only trust Riley & Sons of Pendleton, Indiana to work on my vehicle. As a younger gal, it is nice to know I can trust what the mechanic is telling me rather than hoping they will not try to rip me off. Friendly staff that cares about you and your vehicle. I will never go anywhere else!

MK
Marla K.
Chevrolet S-10
06/23/2019
S-10 truck
Great work on updating our hoses among other items done for our 2002 pick-up truck. Very accommodating and on time work. Would use Riley in the future

Josmon G.
Fortville, IN
06/22/2019
Professional, Honest and Friendly
I took my Audi A8 and they were very honest and professional. I would recommend them any time.

Benjamin M.
06/20/2019
Fantastic customer service
Picked up my car from the Anderson location to do the maintenance I had requested. Fair price, much better than the dealership.

HR
Harvey R.
Saturn SC2
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Harvey said he has taken his vehicle there for years and years. They are honest and he trusts them.

HR
Harvey R.
Saturn SC2
06/11/2019 Category: Service

Kevin B.
06/10/2019
The definition of customer service
Jeff and his team are the definition of customer service....honest, knowledgeable, and efficient. Why go anywhere else? I won’t be. Thanks to Jeff and everyone at Riley and Sons, Pendleton.

BF
Brian F.
Wilkinson, IN
Chrysler 200
06/07/2019
Jeff and his mechanics have always done a great job and taken very good care of us. I feel like they go above and beyond. Thanks

RN
Ray N.
Greenfield, IN
Subaru Forester (Natl)
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Ray said there are not any issues with the business and his vehicle.

NS
Nathan S.
06/03/2019 Category: Service
Nathan said they were thorough and experienced.

Ruthann M.
Markleville, IN
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
05/20/2019 Category: Service
Ruth Ann said they are courteous, fair, right on it, great to work with, great staff and they do a good job.

John C.
Dodge Avenger
05/15/2019 Category: Service
John said this business had good customer service.

DA
Dale A.
Buick Lucerne
05/14/2019
Happy Customer
Great service and prices. I would recommend it to anyone wanting service on a vehicle.

Charles W.
05/07/2019
Customer service
I have only been coming here for a few years after being referred to go here from a friend and have not been disappointed and have had great service and diagnosis

KL
Kathy L.
Buick Riviera
05/03/2019
Awesome Service
I have been taking my cars here for years and have always been satisfied. Great group of people whose mission is to make all of their customers happy!

Steven H.
Jeep Liberty
05/02/2019
Great mechanic with communication
Had a breakdown over the Easter weekend and dropped off my vehicle. Got a call first thing Monday to talk through the novel I left them on the overnight drop off form. Got a call back at all the important stages of getting my Jeep repaired.

BR
Becky R.
05/02/2019 Category: Service
Becky said the business was very kind, polite, very professional and they took very good care of her. She said she appreciate the business and she also said she will be a repeat customer.

PL
Pam L.
Markleville, IN
Jaguar XJ
05/02/2019 Category: Service
Pam said they do a good job. She said she has been a customer for 40 years.

04/20/2019
Great service.
Personal relationships.

Buick Enclave
04/18/2019
Overcharged - We won't be back
We have had our 2017 Buick Enclave serviced at the Anderson and Pendleton location previously. On April 15 we had our 2017 Buick Enclave serviced for an oil change with tire rotation and balance. We were overcharged for this service by around $50. Over the last 2 years, we had this same service at Riley's (mechanical dept) for less. They would not acknowledge the overcharge after returning our call to inquire about the price. We spoke with a part owner. We won't be back. We had been having 4 cars serviced there and when in need of body repair we always used Riley's. We will not do so any longer. Dissatisfied Customer.
Dave D. from Riley & Sons Auto Care responded on 04/21/2019

I am very sorry you were dissatisfied. It is our goal to resolve any issues. I looked into your situation and found that what you had done last time was just an oil change, however, this time you had an oil change with synthetic oil, tire rotation, balance all 4 tires and wheel, and reset all 4 TPMS sensors.  I also took the time to call 4 other businesses to get a quote on all of these operations.  I called two dealerships and two independent shops and I found that we were cheaper than three of them.  One place was cheaper only because they were offering a coupon that week.  I know that Mr Riley tried to call you to review our findings in an effort to resolve any issue, however, he was hung up before he could share all of his findings.  We took significant time to review your concerns and to shop our prices in an effort to checkout your complaint.  If you decide you would like to discuss this further and to review our findings please feel free to call us at our Anderson store 765-649-4902.