Latest Review about 1 month ago

Allison J.
Phoenix, AZ
06/15/2020
DONT GO HERE!!
DO NOT GO HERE! I purchased a engine in October 2019 for $2200 also purchased a 1 year warranty to make sure I was covered. When I was sold the engine, Scott told me no questions would be asked and if the engine is no good I could bring it back. Fast forward to Feb 2020. Engine started acting up (throwing misfire code), I contacted Scott letting him know and he ended up giving me a number to a Mechanic (electrical) that they use. I went to him he gave me all different things to do including changing out spark plus, coils, throttle body, ect which I did change. The engine still ran like CRAP! I gave up and sat it in the back yard till I got a little money to put into it. I took it to another mechanic and he informed me the engine is no good. I contacted Scoot and he said his manager Chuck would get back to me. I had to call again on Monday. They said they had to talk to the mechanic that I saw and i gave them the info to contact him. Chuck ask me for pictures of heat tabs (which I had no clue and was never told where the heat tabs were). I sent the pictures. They says my warranty is voided because one of the tabs is a little melted due to "over heating". I have NEVER overheated the car. I explain the car has been sitting and had done everything they have suggested including going to their mechanic. Chuck continues to tell me every other excuse as to why it "over heated" like I have electrical issues and that my thermostat isn't "correct". He gave me every excuse you could think of just so they would not have to give me my money or replace my engine. So here I am writing this review to warn others not to go here. I would not want this to happen to any one else.

FL
F L.
Kingsville, ON
02/25/2020
sent me the wrong convertible brace for my mustang and expected me to pay for the return and original shipping
Riteway sent me the wrong part. They advertised a drivers side brace for a mustang and they sent the passenger side. Shipping was 80 dollars and then they expected me to pay another 80 dollars to send it back for their mistake. Just terrible customer service. Avoid these fraudsters at all costs.

MK
Mike K.
Columbus, OH
10/07/2019
Changing to higher price when you start to order
Twice tried to order parts which I saw online , but when I called price dramatically became much higher... just stupid and rude , spoke with Chuck . Do not waste time and money with this crazy people , better look around .

09/22/2020
Cody said the parts usually come in as useable They use this vendor exclusively.

A
Aaron
09/04/2020
Aaron said the sales staff is always accurate on the quality of the parts, he always recommends the business and he uses it exclusively.

F
Frank
09/03/2020
Frank said everyone there is knowledgeable and easy to work with.

KJ
Kent J.
09/01/2020
Justin said his sales representative makes sure he sends him good parts. He said Riteway Auto Parts is his primary vendor.

TD
Treavor D.
08/27/2020
Jake said sometimes parts are more damaged than expected.

T
Troy
08/27/2020
Brenda said there were no problems, and that they do recommend this business all the time.

Jose K.
08/27/2020
Kitten said the guys they work with are really good with getting the parts they need. She recommends this business all the time.

Jay M.
08/27/2020
Josue said the business had good quality parts and they were on time. The sales representative is sometimes hard to contact.

MJ
Misty J.
08/27/2020
Misty said her salesperson is definitely the best and the business has always taken good care of them.

J
Jennifer
08/27/2020
Kylie said sometimes the parts require more time than they anticipated for clean up.

BC
Brock C.
08/07/2020
Brock said his overall recycled parts purchase experience is great with this business.

M
Martin
08/07/2020
Martin said the business provided good service they had good quality parts and he had no issues.