AJ
Allison J.
Phoenix, AZ
06/15/2020
DONT GO HERE!!
DO NOT GO HERE! I purchased a engine in October 2019 for $2200 also purchased a 1 year warranty to make sure I was covered. When I was sold the engine, Scott told me no questions would be asked and if the engine is no good I could bring it back. Fast forward to Feb 2020. Engine started acting up (throwing misfire code), I contacted Scott letting him know and he ended up giving me a number to a Mechanic (electrical) that they use. I went to him he gave me all different things to do including changing out spark plus, coils, throttle body, ect which I did change. The engine still ran like CRAP! I gave up and sat it in the back yard till I got a little money to put into it. I took it to another mechanic and he informed me the engine is no good. I contacted Scoot and he said his manager Chuck would get back to me. I had to call again on Monday. They said they had to talk to the mechanic that I saw and i gave them the info to contact him. Chuck ask me for pictures of heat tabs (which I had no clue and was never told where the heat tabs were). I sent the pictures. They says my warranty is voided because one of the tabs is a little melted due to "over heating". I have NEVER overheated the car. I explain the car has been sitting and had done everything they have suggested including going to their mechanic. Chuck continues to tell me every other excuse as to why it "over heated" like I have electrical issues and that my thermostat isn't "correct". He gave me every excuse you could think of just so they would not have to give me my money or replace my engine. So here I am writing this review to warn others not to go here. I would not want this to happen to any one else.

FL
F L.
Kingsville, ON
02/25/2020
sent me the wrong convertible brace for my mustang and expected me to pay for the return and original shipping
Riteway sent me the wrong part. They advertised a drivers side brace for a mustang and they sent the passenger side. Shipping was 80 dollars and then they expected me to pay another 80 dollars to send it back for their mistake. Just terrible customer service. Avoid these fraudsters at all costs.

MK
Mike K.
Columbus, OH
10/07/2019
Changing to higher price when you start to order
Twice tried to order parts which I saw online , but when I called price dramatically became much higher... just stupid and rude , spoke with Chuck . Do not waste time and money with this crazy people , better look around .

R
Rich
03/04/2021
Rich said everybody's friendly when he's buying a part, but he returned a part back in December and still hasn't had credit back on that.

D
Darrell
03/04/2021
Doug said his experience is pretty good. The staff is straight up and inform him of the condition of the parts.

J
John
03/03/2021
John said he has never had any issues.

T
Tony
03/03/2021
Tony said he has not had any issues with this business and loves talking to both Chuck and Greg the sales representatives.

Adrian M.
03/03/2021
Adrian said they had clean parts and good customer service. He also said he uses no other used parts vendor.

Josh T.
03/03/2021
Dante said the business had good customer service and he gets the parts on time. He added sometimes he gets a damaged part, but the business is so good at returning it.

09/22/2020
Cody said the parts usually come in as useable They use this vendor exclusively.

A
Aaron
09/04/2020
Aaron said the sales staff is always accurate on the quality of the parts, he always recommends the business and he uses it exclusively.

F
Frank
09/03/2020
Frank said everyone there is knowledgeable and easy to work with.

KJ
Kent J.
09/01/2020
Justin said his sales representative makes sure he sends him good parts. He said Riteway Auto Parts is his primary vendor.

TD
Treavor D.
08/27/2020
Jake said sometimes parts are more damaged than expected.

T
Troy
08/27/2020
Brenda said there were no problems, and that they do recommend this business all the time.