Dale / Tammy H.
Great!

Mark / Liz L.
Nissan Rogue
01/13/2019
Your service is so good.
I rate you as a 5, because your good service & very personable people to work with.

Robert G.
Dodge Dakota
01/05/2019
Great Service.
Appointment scheduled quickly, excellent service provided right away. Very happy customer.

AF
Andrew / Courtney F.
Toyota Tundra
12/31/2018
Everyone always does great work

Marcia R.
Sweet Briar, VA
12/31/2018
Fast, efficient, friendly and reliable service.
I'm a frequent visitor to Harrisonberg. It's very helpful to have a reliable auto repair shop available when I come to town.

Tony / Susan B.
12/28/2018
I've always use the best to serve my vehicles .
I've use you for years .
Thats is saying alot.
Thanks for the great work

Dean / Kay S.
12/20/2018
Friendly and patient help and service.
Inspection was done. Oil was changed, and tires were rotated and checked.

Rowland Jr / Donna S.
Broadway, VA
12/18/2018
Great, honest service
We have used Rittenhouse since moving to the Valley and don’t intend to change that. Staff is reliable and trustworthy. We’re grateful to have a reputable place to take our truck. Thanks Rittenhouse!!

Sam / Esther W.
Mercury Mariner
12/13/2018
Usual good
I have used Rittenhouse for years and they are always thoughtful, communicate well and are thorough. Great to have a trustworthy and knowledgeable garage close to home.

HR
Heather R.
Honda Civic Coupe
12/07/2018
You guys are great!
I had a really great experience and plan on coming back! Thank you so much!
Robyn F. from Rittenhouse Auto Service responded on 12/10/2018

We're happy to hear about your great experience. Thanks for coming in to see us, and we look forward to seeing you next time!

DK
Diane K.
Nissan Murano
12/07/2018
Mine always seem to be a break down issue...
I love being able to email my problem and then get the appointment scheduled. Unfortunately for me it is usually for a breakdown, but they are prompt to get my vehicle in and looked at. They explain the problem so I can understand it and we get it fixed. Prompt and always a thank you call.
Robyn F. from Rittenhouse Auto Service responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you for trusting us with your automotive repairs, and we were happy to get you taken care of and back on the road. We appreciate the business!

Jason B.
Nissan Frontier 2WD
12/04/2018
Dependable
Professional service, friendly staff, organized shop.. y'all are great
Robyn F. from Rittenhouse Auto Service responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you very much, we appreicate the business!

MJ
Mark / Emily J.
Timberville, VA
12/02/2018
Great customer service.
Always friendly and helpful with my vehicle needs at a fair price.
Robyn F. from Rittenhouse Auto Service responded on 12/10/2018

Thanks for the review! We appreciate the business!

NC
Nick / Ashley C.
11/27/2018
Reasonable prices and excellent service!!
Let me start by saying several years ago, another local shop in the area I will leave anonymous said our lower ball joints on our vehicle were bad and needed replacing. They quoted us $900. I thought the job bid was high and didn’t have them replaced at the time. Well here it is several years later and over 100k miles later they lasted a good while. Well nothing lasts forever without proper maintenance and usually try to do my own repairs but know how a big ordeal this job can be!
Rittenhouse took care of us and was able to get the job done quickly and a much more reasonable and fair price, this meant a lot and I know where to take my business too. Prices are fair and service is excellent. Highly recommend
Robyn F. from Rittenhouse Auto Service responded on 12/10/2018

Thanks so much for the feedback! We appreciate you bringing your vehicle to us, and we are happy to get the job done for you. We look forward to seeing you when you need us again!

John W.
Toyota Tundra
11/25/2018
John's truck
Friendly and competent.
Robyn F. from Rittenhouse Auto Service responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you, we appreciate your business!

RJ
Roger / Kim J.
Dayton, VA
11/14/2018
Great Service! Friendly people!
Robyn F. from Rittenhouse Auto Service responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you!! We appreciate the business!

CT
Cecil / Dian T.
Jeep Compass
11/14/2018
We appreciate your prompt service and excellent workmanship. It’s great to have someone we trust with our vehicles! Thank you!
Robyn F. from Rittenhouse Auto Service responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you for the business, we appreciate you trusting us with your automotive needs!

Charlie / Chris W.
Dodge Dakota
Fair treatment
They are responsive to my needs and try to get my vehicles in and out as quickly as possible. If something is not fixed right the first time, they will work on it until it get fixed.
Robyn F. from Rittenhouse Auto Service responded on 12/12/2018

Thank you for the continued business!

Daniel S.
11/10/2018
Knowledgeable
Our car started making some noises a few days ago -- it wasn't loud enough to be clearly concerned, but it was enough that we were pretty sure something was going on. I took it into Rittenhouse and a technician (Mike) drove around with me on the roads for a few minutes to make sure he was hearing the same sound I was. By the end of that time, he was fairly sure he knew what the problem was, which indeed turned out to be true. They took the car and had it ready by the end of the day. No funny sounds anymore! :)
Robyn F. from Rittenhouse Auto Service responded on 12/10/2018

Thanks so much for the feedback! We're glad to hear we got the problem taken care of for you in a timely manner. We appreciate you trusting us with your automotive needs and look forward to seeing you next time!

CA
Carlos / Ellen A.
Toyota Sequoia
11/07/2018
Helpful and honest
They did a great job.
Robyn F. from Rittenhouse Auto Service responded on 12/10/2018

Thanks for your continued business!