Toyota Sequoia
03/15/2019
Topnotch auto service
Excellent work, knowledgeable, friendly, and trustworthy. All at a good price.
Robyn F. from Rittenhouse Auto Service responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you for the continued business!

BW
Brett W.
03/02/2019
Honest
Always great honest service.
Robyn F. from Rittenhouse Auto Service responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you! We appreciate the business!

Jonathan S.
03/01/2019
TPMS Battery
Quick and efficient service appointment today, corrected issue with TPMS. Very personable and courteous staff!
Robyn F. from Rittenhouse Auto Service responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you! We appreciate the business!

Joan H.
Honda Fit
02/19/2019
Great service, friendly people
Have used this place for many years and they are always professional and fair.
Robyn F. from Rittenhouse Auto Service responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you for your loyalty and continued business!

Jerry M.
Pontiac Vibe
02/12/2019
SERVICE WITH A SMILE
It's always a pleasure having my car serviced by your crew. Unlike going to the grocery or some other store, I know what to expect and other than having the car finished in record time is the only surprise I've had thus far. Robin is as friendly and professional as an office manager can be (have dealt with many not so professional) and the mechanic willing to let me bend his ear for a few seconds on my way out the door. I will continue to utilize and recommend Rittenhouse Auto Service for all my automotive needs.
Robyn F. from Rittenhouse Auto Service responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you very much for the feedback! It's always a pleasure to see you and we appreciate you trusting us with your vehicle's needs!

RK
Richard / Sherri K.
Acura MDX
02/07/2019
Knowledgeable and friendly
Mike always makes sure to communicate so well! Robyn is professional and friendly.
Robyn F. from Rittenhouse Auto Service responded on 03/18/2019

Thanks so much for the feedback, we appreciate the business!

Charles / Nancy H.
02/06/2019
Always great service! Thanks Robyn and Mike!
Driving my truck yesterday and "engine at half power" indicator came on. Called Rittenhouse and told Mike how it was acting. He immediately said what the problem might be.Was able to drive it there and was told they'd try to get it fixed that day. 3hrs.later they called and it was fixed...a bad throttle boot, I think Mike called it! Those folks always do whatever it takes ! Thanks Rittenhouse!
Robyn F. from Rittenhouse Auto Service responded on 03/18/2019

Thanks so much for the review! We are glad we got you taken care of and back on the road!

Rees C.
01/24/2019
Professional, courteous, dependable, honest, skilled
This is my sixth or seventh service with them. Invariably, they make it clear that they are committed to providing outstanding service at a reasonable cost while maintaining the best customer relations. For this service, they procured Michelin tires for my wife's car (matching or beating online prices) and made sure the car was ready at an agreed time.

If you deal with them, don't miss seeing where they started out: a small windowless utility building across the street. It's obvious Rittenhouse has been quite successful, which can be best attributed to their committment to quality, integrity, fairness and professionalism.
Robyn F. from Rittenhouse Auto Service responded on 01/24/2019

We are very humbled by the awesome review you left. We're also happy you left as a happy customer which is our #1 goal. Thank you for the business and we look forward to serving you in the future!

Dale / Tammy H.

Thank you!

Mark / Liz L.
Nissan Rogue
01/13/2019
Your service is so good.
I rate you as a 5, because your good service & very personable people to work with.
Robyn F. from Rittenhouse Auto Service responded on 01/24/2019

We appreciate the feedback and your continued business! We look forward to seeing you next time!

Robert G.
Dodge Dakota
01/05/2019
Great Service.
Appointment scheduled quickly, excellent service provided right away. Very happy customer.
Robyn F. from Rittenhouse Auto Service responded on 01/24/2019

Great to hear! Thank you for the business!

AF
Andrew / Courtney F.
Toyota Tundra
12/31/2018
Everyone always does great work
Robyn F. from Rittenhouse Auto Service responded on 01/24/2019

Thank you for the business and feedback!

Marcia R.
Sweet Briar, VA
12/31/2018
Fast, efficient, friendly and reliable service.
I'm a frequent visitor to Harrisonberg. It's very helpful to have a reliable auto repair shop available when I come to town.
Robyn F. from Rittenhouse Auto Service responded on 01/24/2019

Thank you for the business!

Tony / Susan B.
12/28/2018
I've always use the best to serve my vehicles .
I've use you for years .
Thats is saying alot.
Thanks for the great work
Robyn F. from Rittenhouse Auto Service responded on 01/24/2019

We greatly appreciate the continued business.

Dean / Kay S.
12/20/2018
Friendly and patient help and service.
Inspection was done. Oil was changed, and tires were rotated and checked.
Robyn F. from Rittenhouse Auto Service responded on 01/24/2019

Thank you for the business!

Rowland Jr / Donna S.
12/18/2018
Great, honest service
We have used Rittenhouse since moving to the Valley and don’t intend to change that. Staff is reliable and trustworthy. We’re grateful to have a reputable place to take our truck. Thanks Rittenhouse!!
Robyn F. from Rittenhouse Auto Service responded on 01/24/2019

Thank you for the continued business!

Sam / Esther W.
Mercury Mariner
12/13/2018
Usual good
I have used Rittenhouse for years and they are always thoughtful, communicate well and are thorough. Great to have a trustworthy and knowledgeable garage close to home.
Robyn F. from Rittenhouse Auto Service responded on 01/24/2019

Thank you for your loyalty, we appreciate you trusting us with your automotive needs!

HR
Heather R.
Honda Civic Coupe
12/07/2018
You guys are great!
I had a really great experience and plan on coming back! Thank you so much!
Robyn F. from Rittenhouse Auto Service responded on 12/10/2018

We're happy to hear about your great experience. Thanks for coming in to see us, and we look forward to seeing you next time!

DK
Diane K.
Nissan Murano
12/07/2018
Mine always seem to be a break down issue...
I love being able to email my problem and then get the appointment scheduled. Unfortunately for me it is usually for a breakdown, but they are prompt to get my vehicle in and looked at. They explain the problem so I can understand it and we get it fixed. Prompt and always a thank you call.
Robyn F. from Rittenhouse Auto Service responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you for trusting us with your automotive repairs, and we were happy to get you taken care of and back on the road. We appreciate the business!

Jason B.
Nissan Frontier 2WD
12/04/2018
Dependable
Professional service, friendly staff, organized shop.. y'all are great
Robyn F. from Rittenhouse Auto Service responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you very much, we appreicate the business!