Ken / Gayl B.
Singers Glen, VA
06/17/2019
Awesome service and staff
Rittenhouse auto always provides me with quality service and outstanding customer service. Appreciate them keeping my fleet of vehicles running!

HR
Heather R.
Honda Civic Coupe
06/16/2019
Amazing Service!
I love these guys. The service is well-priced, everyone is friendly, and my vehicle was done quicker than I thought it would be. Thanks for my new tires guys! I'll be back!

KW
Karen / Drew W.
Keezletown, VA
Chevrolet Blazer
06/13/2019
We always get great service and reliable repairs.

CP
Craig P.
Nissan Rogue
06/12/2019
Accommodating
Robin has been accommodating in scheduling appointments.

Charlie / Chris W.
Dodge Dakota
06/11/2019
2004 Dodge Dakota state inspection and power window repair
The team found the problem quickly and corrected it (minor repair) and gave me options for a complete fix (not done at this time). Over all I was pleased with the service.

Dean / Kay S.
06/07/2019
Car check up.
Everyone is so friendly and helps with most of your questions. It is great to have a shop just minutes away. You can easily get an appointment to suit your schedule. Thanks Rittenhouse!

AR
Al R.
06/02/2019
Excellent Customer Service
I had an issue with my 2001 Ford F150 concerning an a very hard to find part for the air bag system. The local Ford dealer and Ford Corporate could not help. I was need to find this part and get it installed in order to pass State Inspection. Rittenhouse Auto found the part, installed and inspected my vehicle in less than a week. I really appreciated their customer service. They have a new customer in me.

AY
Aaron / Melinda Y.
Chevrolet Suburban
05/24/2019
Great Service!
Recently had a major brake line issue the week before a family road trip. Rittenhouse diagnosed the problem quickly, communicated with me daily during the repair, and got me back on the road in time for my trip. Thanks!

Jerry M.
Pontiac Vibe
05/22/2019
ANOTHER EMEMGENCY AVERTED
Burned out a low beam head lamp bulb. Decided to have them both changed with a better quality bulb. As always Robyn found some time and squeezed me in the next day. It was practically over and done with in 10 mins. Thanks again for a speedy repair and time out for me. P.S. Is harder for me to see at nighttime plus with one beam out was no help to my confidence level. Life is good now.

GD
Greg / Jan D.
Chrysler Concorde
05/03/2019
Willingness to hear concern and calling prior to working on car.
We've been happy with Robyn as she greets us. Mike is willing and able to explain what work is needed or was done. Pleasant atmosphere. Reasonable schedules to work in vehicle repairs. Safe business location and surroundings.

RP
Roger / Joanne P.
Fulks Run, VA
05/02/2019
Outstanding Service!
I couldn’t be happier with the service I received from Rittenhouse Auto. They took care of my car in a timely manner and made sure to call and update me with progress. It’s nice to have a place that I can trust! Keep up the good work!!

KH
Kathy H.
Subaru Legacy
04/28/2019
Nice, competent staff. Good service. Repairs done in timely manner.

Andrew / Melanie S.
Singers Glen, VA
04/12/2019
Good service, good communication!
It’s a really great shop, they do what they say and they do it when they say they are going to. No waiting around wondering when they will get to it.

Waynesboro, VA
04/12/2019
Great Local Service!
Rittenhouse Auto has done amazing work for me for the past few years. The local shop owners Robyn and Steven know how to take care of their customers and work there daily. The other crew members are just as pleasant. If you’re looking for a place that is accommodating and you don’t have to worry about ‘unnecessary add-ons’ this is your spot!
Robyn F. from Rittenhouse Auto Service responded on 04/23/2019

Thank you so much for the kind words. We appreciate the business and thank you for trusting us with your auto care.

SA
Stephanie A.
04/09/2019
Great experience, every time!
Rittenhouse always does a great job for me and my family. We've taken our vehicles there for years. Recently I started scheduling my own service appointments & they've been awesome at helping me understand what I need to know and answering all my questions. I get a call from one of the techs & he's always happy to go check on something I ask about. I cannot recommend them enough!!
Robyn F. from Rittenhouse Auto Service responded on 04/23/2019

We are happy to hear about your experience and glad we could answer all of your questions. Thanks for trusting us with your vehicle's service and repairs!

BW
Brett W.
04/01/2019
Great mechanics and customer service
Great mechanics and customer service
Robyn F. from Rittenhouse Auto Service responded on 04/23/2019

Thank you for the business!!

New Hope, VA
03/30/2019
customer service
I am satisfied with my 3/29 visit to Rittenhouse for service on my 2000 F150.

I am SUPER-impressed by the follow-up phone call I received from Mike on 3/29.

In that call, Mike said that it was unusual for four oxygen sensors to fail simultaneously and that there might be an underlying cause for this unusual occurrence. Mike assured me that Rittenhouse would help in finding and remedying that underlying cause, should it exist.

In this day and age of robo-callers, offshore "customer assistance", and the increasing distance corporations insert between themselves and their customers, their lifeblood, it is refreshing to do business with Rittenhouse.
Robyn F. from Rittenhouse Auto Service responded on 04/23/2019

Thank you for the opportunity to serve you!

PW
Philip/ Terry W.
Dayton, VA
03/27/2019
Honest, and considerate
Fair rates, and honest work. They give straight-shooting, no pressure, repair advice without up-selling on unneeded repairs.

Nissan Rogue
03/19/2019
Good Service
They were accommodating with the scheduling. The service was accomplished in a timely fashion.

Toyota Sequoia
03/15/2019
Topnotch auto service
Excellent work, knowledgeable, friendly, and trustworthy. All at a good price.
Robyn F. from Rittenhouse Auto Service responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you for the continued business!