4.6

Jim I.
2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
02/17/2020 Category: Service
Customer Service
Michael was a true professional. I will see him again.

HV

CE
Caren E.
02/04/2020 Category: Service
A+++
First of all, they know my name. More importantly, they know my car. The never perform services that are not necessary. I feel like they have my best interest in mind.
Vickey M., Service Manager from Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 02/05/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and praising our honesty. We always look forward to helping customers any way we can.

Rockmart, GA
2020 Hyundai Elantra
02/04/2020 Category: Service
Thank you for the quick and fast service. Great customer service.

Melissa W.
Adairsville, GA
2019 Hyundai Tucson
01/30/2020 Category: Service
Atmosphere
This was my first ever visit and the kind men and women made me feel right at home. Upon arrival I was promptly addressed and taken care of like I was a family member of the entire staff.
Vickey M., Service Manager from Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 02/05/2020

Thank you for the awesome surevey and 5 star review.  It really makes us feel good when customers leave good input for us. We try our best to take care of our customers and their needs. Thank  you once again, josh

GM
Gary M.
Taylorsville, GA
01/20/2020 Category: Service
Josh called and spoke with my husband over his concerns
I am still waiting to see if we were just given empty promises. I say this because Vickey responded with the oh we short of staff. Not researching pass visits

01/20/2020 Category: Service
Gary
2 1/2 hour oil change
Vickey M., Service Manager from Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 01/29/2020

Thank you for your completion of our survey. I am sorry that it was not satisfactory this time. we had a few employees that were unregretably out that day but we are improving our service time. We will make sure your next service with us will be 100% satisfactory.

Vickey M., Service Manager from Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 02/05/2020

Thank you for the resore, i talked with your husband and explained some things. next visit, come ask for me, josh holloway. We are in the business of customer service and i want to help any way i can and make your visit as smooth and as carefree as possible. Thank you once again.

Steven H.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
01/12/2020 Category: Service
Another routine visit.
It went well and with a coupon was inexpensive. In and out in under three hours and that included the techs’ lunch break.
Vickey M., Service Manager from Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 01/13/2020

Thank you so much for your completion of our survey. We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future and taking care of your customer needs. Thank you once again for your positive feed back.

Denise C.
Cave Spring, GA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/09/2020 Category: Service
Service Dept
Service dept is GREAT!!

Dealership on the HYUNDAI side- not add so much. And its all because they would, have not and will not honor the "$25 test drive card". And I bought the car!!!! Some may think this is silly, but your only as good as your word!!!!
Vickey M., Service Manager from Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 01/10/2020

Thank you for the time to fill out our survey. It gives us good feed back. We appreciate your time and business and look forward to working on your vehicles in the future.

01/07/2020 Category: Service
Nice Guy
Great service department. My experience was as good as it gets. In and out under time with everything explained in detail and nothing hidden. I live out of state now but always prefer going to Riverside when I am in town.

Betty S.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/31/2019 Category: Service
Service At RiversideHyundai
The service you ALWAYS receive is EXCELLENT. That is the reason I have bought my last few vehicle from them. The staff is very professional and is there to help you no matter the problem. I would recommend them to anyone
Vickey M., Service Manager from Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 01/02/2020

Thank you for the time you took to fill out the survey. We appreciate your business. Look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

Karen M.
12/19/2019 Category: Service
From the moment I drove in until the moment I left. The service department was great. They explained everything in detail. I appreciate the service.
Vickey M., Service Manager from Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 12/21/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete this survey, We appreciate you and your business and look forward to servicing your vehicles in the future.

Dennis B.
Summerville, GA
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/06/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai service.
I was impressed with Hyundai's follow up on my review and there efforts to solve my problem.

12/06/2019 Category: Service
Took way to long.
Vickey M., Service Manager from Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 12/26/2019

we just want to let you know that we are working on the issue at hand and i will get back in touch with you soon. Thank you for your time filling out our survey

AH
Amy H.
2019 Hyundai Kona
11/28/2019 Category: Service
Michael Helm is awesome!
I was greeted by Michael Helm and he quickly and efficiently got my 2019 Kona in for it's first oil change, tire rotation, etc. The service was completed very quickly and Michael went over every point that was examined and ensured me everything was in great condition.
Vickey M., Service Manager from Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 11/30/2019

Thank you for choosing Riverside for your service needs and thank you for completing the survey. We appreciate your business.

LR
Leonard R.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
11/26/2019 Category: Service
Once again Riverside Hyundai service is excellent. They took care of my cars routine maintenance in record time on a rainy Saturday. I will return.
Vickey M., Service Manager from Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 11/27/2019

Glad to hear the service you received was to your expectations and we look forward to doing business with you in the future.

RY
Robert Y.
Calhoun, GA
11/23/2019 Category: Service
Scheduled Oil change & service
Thorough, high quality & honest.
Vickey M., Service Manager from Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 11/27/2019

We appreciate your business and thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing.