4.5

Jan W.
Cedar Bluff, AL
07/30/2020
Botched paint job
I purchased an 2017 Santa Fe brand new off the lot. It is white and the paint starting flaking off the hood. My husband contacted the dealership about this and was told someone would get back with him, which they never did. One person told him pain was not covered under warrantee. After researching I find that this is a common problem with Hyundai cars especially the white cars and it is a know problem. If t hat is the case why did you sell me a defected car? I had to take it to an independent auto paint shop to get it repainted. You can bet I won't be buying another one from them. I just had to buy a car for my daughter and we went elsewhere.

Lindale, GA
07/29/2020 Category: Service
No One Wanted to Fix My Vehicle Properly
It took the dealership more than 7 months to diagnose and replace an engine which was consuming too much oil, yet was under warranty. The service personnel literally made me return to the dealership approximately every 10-14 days to have the oil topped off, from March to July, before replacing the engine. Then, they twice lost the oil consumption testing paperwork and asked if I might bring them my copy of the paperwork in order to provide a copy to the manufacturer, justifying the necessity in replacing the engine. Finally, the engine was replaced and less than 2 weeks later the check engine light came on. As another local dealership was to take over the Hyundai dealership within a week, Riverside refused to service my vehicle. This is despite the fact I spent hours over many, many days bringing my car into the dealership, at their request, while they took more than 4 months to fix my problem after they spent more than 3 months to diagnose my problem in the first place.

KC
Kathy C.
Chatsworth, GA
07/25/2020 Category: Service
Great experience
They have done great for the past years but Hyundai has been sold so now we have to go to a different dealer for routine service. Very disappointed!

Betty S.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/30/2020 Category: Service
SERVICE
You guys have been GREAT for my 20 years of coming up there. I really hate it that the dealership has been change to another location and that I can't use you any more as long as I have this vehicle. When it comes time to trade cars again you can rest assured that I will come back up there to buy my next vehicle. Thank you for all you have done for me all these years I REALLY APPRECIATE you!!!!!

Richard R.
Rockmart, GA
06/24/2020 Category: Service
All in the Family
We purchased our 2018 in Florida and got great service, moved to Georgia and the great service continues. It’s all in the Hyundai Family.
JOSHUA T H., service manager from Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 06/25/2020

We just wanted to say thank you and we appreciate the kind words. It is always great to see a awesome surevey and a 5 star review from our customers. We have and we will continue to do our best in taking care of all of your vehicle needs and wants. Thank you once again.

Mary W.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
06/20/2020 Category: Service
Only Place That Services My Vehicle
I have had my Hyundai since 2011 and this is the only service department that has done maintenance on my Genesis. They have always done an outstanding job and I will continue to bring my car here for service as long as I own it. The service manager, Vickie, is excellent! She runs an extremely well organized team and you can tell that customer service is their number 1 priority.

Thank you for the kind words and exceptional survey that you left. We appreciate all of our customers here at Riverside auto group. We look forward to a long and happy experience with you and all of our customers. Thank you once again for the 5 stars!

CA
Charles A.
2020 Hyundai Palisade
06/07/2020 Category: Service
Pleased over-all
2nd purchase from them. Service department is very good.
JOSHUA T H., service manager from Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 06/08/2020

Thanks for the 4 stars. We appreciate our customers and their reviews. We look forward to servicing all of you future needs

KK
Karen K.
Mount Berry, GA
06/06/2020 Category: Service
Good
Good

Thank you for the review. i would like to see a 5 star than a 3 star just to make sure the customer was completely satisfied. If there was anything we could do differently at riverside please contact me and let me know, josh 706-295-9090

CJ
Christopher J.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
05/29/2020 Category: Service
Unacceptable bait and switch repair quote
Quoted one price for repair and then had it jacked over $200 when the bill came.

To concerned customer,
           i do apologise for the mis informed quote for the repair that you had done. I we value our customers needs and concerns very professionally. Thank you for the feed back, i will be sure to look into the matter at hand. thank you very much

GD
Gene D.
Austin, TX
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/12/2020 Category: Service
Riverside takes care of my 2012 Santa Fe that I’ve given to my daughter! They make it quick and easy for her to bring it in for regular service and keep me informed about what service the car needs!

Much appreciated!

We appreciate the amazing and awesome survey and kind words. we try to take care of our customers and go out of our way to make sure that they have a great experience. Thank you so much for the 5 star review and excellent explanation.

EP
Edward P.
Cave Spring, GA
05/08/2020 Category: Service
Close to my home
Clean and friendly
JOSHUA T H., service manager from Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 05/09/2020

thank you for your time that it took for you to fill out our survey information. we appreciate all of our customers and their needs. thank you

Melissa S.
Ranger, GA
2019 Hyundai Tucson
04/20/2020 Category: Service
The employees
Great people and great service have never had any negative experience with this company or their employees

EP
Ellie P.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
04/05/2020 Category: Service
The people who work at Riverside are always friendly and welcoming.
Great sales and service at Riverside. Waiting area was clean and comfortable. Quick service without having to wait more than an hour for tire rotation ..oil change and computer recall. Fellow who took care of my care was very friendly and efficient.
JOSHUA T H., service manager from Riverside Hyundai Rome responded on 04/15/2020

Thank you for your time in giving us some awesome feed back. i do appreciate you. Thank you so much
josh service manager

Armuchee, GA
03/30/2020 Category: Service
Courtesy, professional, punctual
Got my car in and out on time. All issues repaired. All work done was explained to me. Everyone very courteous and helpful

Dennis B.
Summerville, GA
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/26/2020 Category: Service
Took to long. I had an appointment and it still took over an hour.

Dear valued customer,
I want to extend my apoligies to you for the amount of time it took for an oil change and a rotation. i am sorry it took an hour  for that. It usually takes with in a 45mins to an hour to do an oil change and rotation. i will try to give you a call as soon as i can to get your input. thank you so much for your time