Latest Review about 1 year ago

Wynantskill, NY
Nissan Rogue
01/25/2019
Great service.
The service is always professional. I have never had a long wait while the car is serviced. If I have to leave the car for any additional service it is done promptly and I have it right back.

CL
Catherine L.
Buskirk, NY
Kia Sorento
01/11/2019
Professional and courteous
I am confident when I turn over my keys to the staff at RMW, knowing they will work diligently on finding a resolution to my car issue without inflating costs. Highly recommended without reservation.

CD
Chris D.
01/05/2019
Wheel bearing diagnostics
Tim hits the nail on the head again. I had a noise in the front of my truck that I thought was a tire noise. Tim and crew got me in on short notice, identified the issue and gave me an accurate estimate for the repair using factory parts.

Bob S.
Averill Park, NY
Ram 2500
12/28/2018
Highly Recommend RMW
My vehicle went into the service bay at the scheduled time. The service was performed by a qualified technician & the work was completed in a timely manner.

Malcolm G.
Cropseyville, NY
Chevrolet Colorado
12/22/2018 Category: Service
Malcolm said the business does good work. They take care of their customers.

PB
Pat B.
Clifton Park, NY
12/14/2018
1st Visit
1st time visit on the recommendation of a close relative: Shop is spotless and techs are knowledgeable. Owner is open and honest about his business. While all I needed at this time was a new battery, I'll be scheduling future service on my '13 Forester.

Subaru Impreza Sedan
12/12/2018
Only The Best!
Tim is always so helpful and honest! He's been nothing but accomodating, informative, and friendly over the years. The highest quality work - best in town, by far.

Don C.
Melrose, NY
12/10/2018 Category: Service
Don said he has used the business for five years and they always give him good service.

KD
Kyle D.
12/06/2018
Amazing service. My truck when in for a simple brake job and Tim found other major issues the dealership missed. Everything was fixed under estimated time and cost. My vehicle now drives like it should and is safe.

Mike S.
11/29/2018
Customer Service
The Service manager Tim goes out of his way to be helpful in a most professional maner.He has treated me in a way that shows he cares utmost for his customers.

East Greenbush, NY
11/22/2018
Excellent, Friendly Service.
I've required the services of RMW several times over the past few months. I return because of the quality of their workmanship...and I feel that my concerns are important to them. They listen.

And it helps that they are a friendly bunch!

AF
Andrea F.
11/18/2018
Great service, very knowledgeable and friendly. I will definitely be back and referring friends & family!

Moira M.
Wynantskill, NY
11/07/2018
Trustworthy, reliable & friendly service always.
Trustworthy, reliable & friendly service always.

11/06/2018
Raw automotive
Great service as usual. Very knowledgeable people!

Daniel C.
Volvo S60
11/03/2018
Absolutely the best auto service experience I have ever had. Honest and hard working owner operated establishment. Tim worked with me to fix all my cars issues in a timely fashion. The online diagnostics with pictures and recommendations makes the experience even more reassuring that it is being done with the integrity and precision. Car ran smooth after with no problems or concerns. After dropping the car off Tim gave me a ride back to my apartment and when it was finished he offered to pick me up. Unbelievably pleasant experience all around. Thank you!!!