Mazda MPV
04/01/2019
Good for basic repair. Affordable
The guys are ok. It’s affordable. The wife didn’t have the best experience there as they freaked her out about the rust on her van. She arrived safely and the van continues to work very well. While I understand their concerns they should be careful of their bedside manner on problems
Vinney A. from Ro Ro Automotive Corp responded on 04/02/2019

Sorry that your wife didn't have a great expierence at our repair facility. My number 1 concern is for the safety of my customers, this vehicle was about to undertake a long journey and we gave her our honest opion that the vehicle was NOT safe to drive. I know that I did the right thing, after that everyone takes their own chances, besides, I have only been in the automotive business for 39 years, what do I know.

08/09/2019 Category: Service
Guy said the labor rate went up.
VA
Vinney A. from Ro Ro Automotive Corp responded on 08/12/2019

Good and cheap don't fit into the same sentence, if you want cheap work done, this isn't the place...we do GOOD work!

06/03/2019 Category: Service
Guy said it was good but the pricing was a little high.

JOY ANN C.
West Harrison, NY
03/20/2019
Honest and does not take advantage. Also very friendly.
I have been bragging about your company since last night.
VA
Vinney A. from Ro Ro Automotive Corp responded on 03/21/2019

It was a pleasure to meet you and I hope to keep you as a life long Happy customer. Thanks for the great review!

Alberd M.
Scarsdale, NY
Ford ZX2
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Alberd said he went for an oil change and he will be back for more work.

03/16/2018 Category: Service
Guy said the staff performed service that was above-average.

JN
Jennifer N.
Stony Point, NY
Nissan Rogue
01/17/2018 Category: Service
Jennifer said she would recommend the business.

HUMMER H2
04/08/2020
For great vehicle repairs and fast service, I always go to my RORO Automotive Repair Shop.
For fast and excellent service I bring my Hummer and Mercedes to RORO Automobile Repairs. My friendly neighborhood Repair Shop.

LT
LOUIS T.
West Harrison, NY
04/04/2020
Keep Lift Installed
Vinny and his team always deliver. I purchased a lift kit for my Jeep Wrangler, I called Vinny and discussed what I wanted to to do. Pricing was fair and they care of everything. Jeep looks and drives great!

FL
FRANK L.
Acura Integra
03/26/2020
they are very efficient. they got me in and out.
vinny and al have been there for years. they are very reliable, and will continue to be there for years.

AV
Alex V.
03/20/2020 Category: Service
Alex said this is his second time taking his vehicle to this business. He has not had any problems so far and everything is good with his vehicle.

CLAIRE H.
Mazda CX-5
03/17/2020
Annual inspection was completed expeditiously and professionally. This is where I always bring my car for service.

PS
PHYLLIS S.
Dobbs Ferry, NY
03/09/2020
Always Reliable
Trustworthy and reliable. Always does what needs to be done - nothing unnecessary. Trust no other mechanic for many, many years.

LP
Lauren P.
Carmel, NY
Honda Fit
03/04/2020 Category: Service
Lauren said he has been there before, they do excellent work, are honest and go the extra step to satisfy the customer.

Mary R.
Saturn Ion
03/02/2020 Category: Service
Mary said the staff did whatever needed to be done and she is pleased with the service. She also stated that Al is very courteous, professional, friendly, efficient, helpful, very kind and a hard worker.