07/02/2021
Great and quick service! Would highly recommend.

Stacey S.
06/30/2021
Very professional service every time. I feel that I am treated honestly and receiving great customer service.

GW
Guy W.
Brownsville, CA
06/25/2021 Category: Service
Guy said the staff members were very helpful and got him in and out.

JJ
Jerry J.
Acura MDX
06/24/2021
Excellent - Honest - Professional Service
I've been going to Roadrunner for years and never had any problems or complaints. They're always upfront and clear about needed repairs and potential long term problems.

06/16/2021
Easy in, easy out, and on time
Scheduled an appointment at 11am and when I arrived, they were ready! After about 40 minutes for an oil change and tire rotation on my pickup truck and it was ready to go. Sounds simple but they actually perform a lot of checks (i.e. tire pressure, fluid levels, tread depths, belts, hoses, etc.) and I got a full report on how things looked. All in all, a nice, friendly experience.

Russ R.
Ford E-450 Super Duty
06/14/2021
Top notch
Roadrunner is always top notch to get the job done right and in a timely manner.
Brian H. from Roadrunner Automotive responded on 06/15/2021

Thank you Russ for your continued support and patronage.
Your input speaks volumes.

PC
Paul C.
Penn Valley, CA
Ford Super Duty F-550 DRW
06/13/2021
Professional & Excellent Service!
Brian & his crew are fantastic! We've Never had any issues with any of our vehicles after they've serviced them...
We highly recommend them to everyone with any automotive issues....
Brian H. from Roadrunner Automotive responded on 06/15/2021

We are happy to accomodate your schedule and requests for service.
We keep you runnin', you keep on drivin'.

Kevin S.
Excellent operation
These guys are professional and get the job done!
Brian H. from Roadrunner Automotive responded on 06/15/2021

We are here for you and appreciate your consideration, always.
We keep your wheels runnin', so you can keep on rollin'.

KH
Kara H.
A++
We have many fleet vehicles. Roadrunner keeps our fleet and all staff vehicles running. Excellent service!
Brian H. from Roadrunner Automotive responded on 06/15/2021

We are honored to help keep your vehicles running so as to keep your clients happy as well.
We are here for you, always!

RD
Robert D.
Your search has ended
That merry-go-round you've been on trying to find a shop where you leave with a bounce in your step? It just stopped at Roadrunner's front door, you may step off.
I jumped off 3 years ago and it's time to spread the word...
You'll never get that feeling if you don't call though 🤷.
Brian H. from Roadrunner Automotive responded on 06/15/2021

Glad to have you and anyone accociated who's receptive to your kind words.
We aim to succeed.

Robin B.
Downieville, CA
Toyota Camry Solara
03/13/2021
Wonderful
The place was clean and comfortable. The service was friendly. The work was fast. I was confident that I could drive away safe.

Robert S.
Dodge Caravan
02/20/2021
Roadrunner Rocks!!
I was a little stressed about having to get a smog check on my van, but Brian got me in there and out of there so fast and my van passed smog and I was trippin' for no reason at all, because Brian knows his stuff and has qualified people working for him. Roadrunner Rocks!!!

MK
Matthew K.
Chevrolet Volt
02/13/2021
The customer service was great. The job was done quickly and at a fair price. What more can you ask for?

RE
Robert E E.
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
02/12/2021
Good Job
polite, efficient and on time.

RY