Robin B.
Downieville, CA
Toyota Camry Solara
03/13/2021
Wonderful
The place was clean and comfortable. The service was friendly. The work was fast. I was confident that I could drive away safe.

Robert S.
Dodge Caravan
02/20/2021
Roadrunner Rocks!!
I was a little stressed about having to get a smog check on my van, but Brian got me in there and out of there so fast and my van passed smog and I was trippin' for no reason at all, because Brian knows his stuff and has qualified people working for him. Roadrunner Rocks!!!

MK
Matthew K.
Chevrolet Volt
02/13/2021
The customer service was great. The job was done quickly and at a fair price. What more can you ask for?

RE
Robert E E.
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
02/12/2021
Good Job
polite, efficient and on time.

RY

Jerry J.
Acura MDX
02/09/2021
Smog Check
Smog Check on a 2005 MDX. In and out in 10 minutes.

JJ
Jack J.
02/05/2021
Roadrunner is the place for Diesels!
professional, friendly, organized & reasonable pricing. What's not to like?

RK
Rain K.
Toyota Pickup
02/02/2021
These guys are GREAT!
I brought my ancient beat up Toyota into the shop to fix an oil leak. These guys diagnosed the issues and fixed them all, while being incredibly open and communicative about the process/recommendations. Price was completely reasonable and came in at the quote. Thanks! I hope not to be back but if I need help, I definitely will be a repeat customer.

GR
Ginni R.
01/30/2021
honesty, friendly, helpful, caring atmosphere
I've known Brian for several years now and would take my car to no one else. I know what he tells me is the truth and he will help keep my car in the best condition possible and keep this 81 year old on the road safely. I first found him through KNCO by using a shopping show purchase to have my car undergo smog inspection. He simplifies that process for me as well by forwarding the information to DMV and I don't even have to bother.

ZC
Zander C.
Chevrolet Volt
01/30/2021 Category: Service
Zander said Brian and Eloi are like, cool people, very fine communicators and they fix the vehicle. He has recommended the business. He suggested to keep up the good work, he appreciates it.

PK
Pat K.
Penn Valley, CA
01/23/2021
Worried for nothing, fixed problem in minutes. Very happy!
They were fast and fair. This repair was done at diagnosis. Good work!

Thank you Pat!

Cicely B.
01/23/2021
quick service
Routine oil change, but more importantly had a dead battery. Called day before and they had made sure they had correct battery in stock. In and out in less than an hour .

Thank you Cicely!

ES
Evelyn S.
Chevrolet Cavalier
01/18/2021
Lovely Characters
It was nice to wait in a space that was calm and supportive of creativity while the work was being done on my vehicle.

Thank you Evelyn!

Karil M.
Toyota Tundra
01/08/2021
Friendly staff
I went in for an oil change at 11::00 AM with an appointment. I waited in the waiting room while my service was performed. The whole process took less than an hour, my truck is running great!
Brian H. from Roadrunner Automotive responded on 01/25/2021

That's great Karil! Thank you!

CL
Carlton L.
Toyota Echo
01/06/2021
smooth helpful
I like the helpful feeling of overall experience

Thank you Carlton!