FE
Fred E.
Chevrolet Blazer
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Fred said this business is very professional. He was very happy with the service. The technician was able to get his vehicle in and out fast.

Thank you Fred!

Ron S.
Nissan Murano
11/02/2019
Auto repairs and service
This shop is great everything about it is worth five stars and more. I own a NIssan Murano and this is one of the few shops up here that will do repairs on it. Brian is great he is professional and stands behind his work. We will be taking our vehicles to this shop from now on.

Thanks again Brian

Thank you Ron!

Louis B.
Penn Valley, CA
10/21/2019
It very clean, and they are very professional
Service was great and sufficient, receivymy vehicle when promised, thank you for being honest and efficient.

Thank you Louis!

PF
Paul F.
10/18/2019
Bryan was great doing my oil change and was trying to put some running boards on my 4x4 truck. The parts weren’t all there so he referred me to Top This. I thought this nice to refer me to someone else. I would take all my service needs to him.

Thanks Paul!

Ken M.
10/17/2019
Fast and Courteous Service!
Very impressed with how fast they completed my smog check. Clean facilities and courteous service. Will definitely be going here again.

Thank you Ken!

CO
Cathy O.
10/07/2019
They set me up an appointment within a few days and when I got there they took my vehicle right away.
They looked at the problem I was having, advised how to fix the problem, got me quote and advised how long it would take to get repaired.

Thank you Kathy!

NH
Nancy H.
Windsor, CA
10/07/2019
Service and quality
Again, Roadrunner was great for my auto needs. Had tires replaced, service and new wiper blades. Great job guys!!!

Thank you Nancy!

Jerry C.
10/05/2019
My new smog station
Was in and out in 15 minutes. Great service!

Thank you Jerry!

KV
Kevin V.
Penn Valley, CA
Dodge Sprinter
10/04/2019 Category: Service
Kevin said he was happy with this business's service, he didn't have any problems with them, he seemed fair, got everything done when he said and he was accommodating on his time on when he could get it done.

Thank you Kevin!

Joe H.
Toyota Avalon
10/03/2019
Fast service in a clean quiet environment
They were friendly and efficient with my time. There was no waiting around. The rates were reasonable in comparison to other shops.

Thank you Joe!

SD
Stephen D.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
10/02/2019
Quick service
I took my car in to have it smog inspected. The front desk agent and the technician took it right away, I had an appointment, and were able to get me through in 15 minutes, no problems.

I would highly recommend them.

Thanks Stephen!

LW
Leonard W.
09/29/2019
Smog service
A quick smog check at a good price. Allowed me to come in without an appointment after a power outage.

Thank you Leonard!

Joe D.
Jeep Liberty
09/28/2019
Smog check
They were very friendly and professional from first contact. They got the job completed very quickly..

Thank you Joe!

Michael B.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
09/27/2019
Job Well Done
This was our first visit and the staff were friendly and professional, even when faced with a long power outage!

Thank you Michael!

Robin W.
Mercedes-Benz ML250
09/27/2019
Best Smog Check
I am new to the area so I did a search on the Internet for smog check places in Grass Valley. I set up an appointment online which was very easy. Response time back was incredible. Brian was able to get me in the next day. Upon arriving, I was treated very nicely and professionally. Brian and his crew did a stellar job. Highly recommend.

Thank you Robin!