Overall Rating 4.44444/5Overall Rating 4.44444/5Overall Rating 4.44444/5Overall Rating 4.44444/5rating 4.44444
Overall Rating 1.77778/5rating 1.77778rating 1.77778rating 1.77778rating 1.77778

Don R.
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Great service and on time
Thank you for getting me in on time and getting the recall done right and on time. Thanks

Terrie B.
Gooding, ID
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Great car great people!

GG
Gabriel G.
Rupert, ID
Excelent service
They are very friendly and professional
kirby b. from Rob Green Hyundai responded on 01/18/2019

Thank you so much for your great 5 star review!!
we looking forward to seeing you again soon!

Thanks Again!!

Debra C.
Sun Valley, ID
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Car
Sold me a brand new car
kirby b. from Rob Green Hyundai responded on 01/17/2019

Thank you so much for your 5 star review! It was our pleasure to service your vehicle!! I hope you had a great birthday as well.
We look forward to seeing you again soon!!
Enjoy your new Hyndai Santa fe!!!

Thanks Again!!

KH
Kathy H.
Heyburn, ID
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Service car
They are friendly and do a good job
kirby b. from Rob Green Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Kathy,
Thank you so much for your great review!!
It was our pleasure to service your vehicle,
we look forward to seeing you agan soon!

TP
Tammy P.
Jerome, ID
01/07/2019 Category: Service
Good
MEGAN REAVES IS AWESOME TEDDY REAVES IS A GOOD WASH GUY VERY GOOD

Wendell, ID
01/05/2019 Category: Service
Replaced a recalled sensor, still very quick service
When we got to the dealership the service writer told me there was a recall to replace a sensor. Both the sensor replacement and the oil change were done quickly.

Filer, ID
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Recall
Recall was performed in a timely manner

LJ
Lori J.
Wendell, ID
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Quick, thorough service.
They took care of my recall. I also asked them to service car for 110,000 miles. They told me what needed to be done and were able to do it the same.
kirby b. from Rob Green Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you for your 4 star review!
we are always striving to be the best!!
if possible could you tell us what we can do better to earn that
5th star? We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Thank you again!

SK
Sherri K.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
12/31/2018 Category: Service
The Friendliness of the staff and the easiness of getting in and out.
Friendliness of the staff and the easiness of getting in and out.

SG
Silvia G.
12/28/2018 Category: Service
Promptness
I arrived on time and they took my car right in and had it done under an hour.

Richard G.
Richfield, ID
12/27/2018 Category: Service
Customer care
They were really busy and I didn’t have a service appointment. I was still taken care of in a timely manner and employees were kind and polite.

Anita S.
Burley, ID
12/26/2018 Category: Service
I've only had my Hyundai for almost a year, and love the car, I know I'm getting great service when I take it to my Hyundai dealer to get the service it needs. They are fast and courtesy, they get you in and out so you can get on with your day

GG
Gabriel G.
Rupert, ID
12/19/2018 Category: Service
Excelent service, and professional team.
I like the friendly and professional team who works over there. They seem to know what your vehicle needs and provide any help with a high quality maintenance.

2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service!
They are quick and efficient and has always got me in the same day for service appointments!

ER
Elizabeth R.
Hazelton, ID
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Attentive
Always very prompt with getting my service done. And very professional

Sharon M.

Jimmy A.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
12/06/2018 Category: Service
service
service is great. sales are friendly and willing to help with the smallest details.

KP
Kathryn P.
Murtaugh, ID
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Fast, friendly and efficient.
We are very please with Rob Green Hyundai service as well as with our Hyundai as of now we have no complaints.