Overall Rating 4.875/5Overall Rating 4.875/5Overall Rating 4.875/5Overall Rating 4.875/5rating 4.875
Overall Rating 1.875/5rating 1.875rating 1.875rating 1.875rating 1.875

CG
Cindy G.
09/23/2018 Category: Service
Speedy service department
All the employees are friendly, the only thing that i feel needs to be improved is the vacuuming. It could have been better.. I realize it says light vacuum, but they didn't even touch the back seat area.

GG
Gabriel G.
Rupert, ID
09/23/2018 Category: Service
There are a lot of friendly people, and they have a sense of service.
I just want to say that, I am happy to drive my car over there. The way they deal with my service car appointments and everything else they perform are good actions to keep in good status my car. Thank everyone for that commitment, and above all to have that sense of service which distinguishes all of you.

Jim R.
2007 Hyundai Entourage
09/14/2018 Category: Service
your the Hyundai dealer
Service staff is knowledgable. Work is completed on time. Your driver-pick up service is very convienent. So far satisfied with what I've had done.
LACEY S. from Rob Green Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

Thank you for the feedback Jim, So happy to here we have provided you with good customer service. We will see you next time! :)

Christine H.
Hansen, ID
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Car care
Always going above and beyond
LACEY S. from Rob Green Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

Thank you for the feedback Christine, we appreciate your business :)

MF
Maggie F.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Amazing customer service!
They were so knowledgeable and friendly I highly recommend them!
LACEY S. from Rob Green Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018

Thank you Maggie for the response! We appreciate your business! I will see you very soon :)

PS
Phil S.
2006 Hyundai Elantra
09/08/2018 Category: Service
Job performance.
Each person did his or her job well, except the tire guy. WAY too much air in the tires! Other than that, you folks, as always, did a good job.
LACEY S. from Rob Green Hyundai responded on 09/10/2018

Thank you for the review phil we've had a few a few complaints latelly on tire pressure, we are working on resolving the issue. Thank you so much for your businees, see you next time! :)

Burley, ID
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Good
Visit was as good as getting your oil changed could be

Britney M.
Nampa, ID
09/05/2018 Category: Service
Awesome Team!
Quick, easy, efficient, polite and awesome staff! I live in Boise but bought my Tucson in Twin Falls, I had a last minute trip to Twin come up and needed my car serviced anyway. So I called and asked if there was any chance they could squeeze me in that day for a service, they were so sweet and accommodating! On my way there, I ended up getting a rock chip in my windshield. I asked if there was any way they could fix it or at least look at it. They were able to look at it but sadly it was beyond their repair. So I was bummed about that. Nothing against them though! I was thankful they were able to even give me some direction on how to go about getting it repaired elsewhere! 5/5 10/10... whatever their rating scale is, THEY’RE AWESOME! Above and beyond!

SG
Silvia G.
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Quick Service
The service manager took my car right away and within an hour I was driving out
LACEY S. from Rob Green Hyundai responded on 09/04/2018

Awesome feedback Silvia, thank you for your business we really apperciate you :)

JE
Jeremy E.
Shoshone, ID
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Excellent Customer Service
Great Service and Atmosphere
LACEY S. from Rob Green Hyundai responded on 09/04/2018

Great to hear, thank you for the feedback :)

Kimberly, ID
Service wait corrected
I recently had a very long wait when I serviced my car, but the people at Ron green contacted me and apologized, asked what they could do to make it right with me.

Waited long time
Took an extremely long time servicing my car.
LACEY S. from Rob Green Hyundai responded on 09/04/2018

Hi there, my name is Lacey Im  the service advisor over here at Hyundai. I would really like to discuss this further with you and work out a solution for your next visit, If you have a couple minutes and could call me our number is 208-733-1825 thank you have a wonderful day :)

Jim R.
2007 Hyundai Entourage
08/31/2018 Category: Service
friendly service people
So far so good, time will tell in the future?
LACEY S. from Rob Green Hyundai responded on 09/04/2018

Thank You for the feedback Jim, I'll see you soon :)

Sharon M.
Jerome, ID
08/31/2018 Category: Service

KC
Katherine C.
08/30/2018 Category: Service
1500 mile oil change
The service was quicker than expected and they answered all my questions
LACEY S. from Rob Green Hyundai responded on 08/31/2018

Im glad we could exceed your expectations, thank you so much I truly appreciate your feedback :)

Judith B.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
08/29/2018 Category: Service
Did oil change in time estimated
Convenient to schedule oil change online, received reminder and appointment was done in reasonable length of time.

2006 Hyundai Tucson
08/27/2018 Category: Service
Efficient and prompt
Service the recall and oil change.
Everything was great except they left drivers side seat dirty.
LACEY S. from Rob Green Hyundai responded on 08/27/2018

I'm sorry hear they left the seat dirty. Swing by anytime and id love to get you a free car wash and we will make sure next service that doesn't happen. Thank you for your feedback I really appreciate it!

LR
Laura R.
Kimberly, ID
08/27/2018 Category: Service
Prompt courteous service
Greeted on arrival with service personal, not only serviced my car promptly but washed as well. Wait time was short.
LACEY S. from Rob Green Hyundai responded on 08/27/2018

Thank you for the feedback Laura, I appreciate your business and taking time out of your day to give a review. See you next time!

PB
Pamela B.
Wendell, ID
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/23/2018 Category: Service
PamB
Everyone is always so friendly and they don't talk down to you because you are a woman.
LACEY S. from Rob Green Hyundai responded on 08/23/2018

thank you for the feedback Pam, I really appreciate it! see you next time :)

WP
William P.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Honest and caring
The whole staff does an excellent job

Anita S.
Burley, ID
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
I was in fast and they took good care of me and my Hyundai
LACEY S. from Rob Green Hyundai responded on 08/07/2018

I'm so glad we could get you in and out fast and efficiently! See you next time Anita :)