Overall Rating 4.875/5Overall Rating 4.875/5Overall Rating 4.875/5Overall Rating 4.875/5rating 4.875
Overall Rating 1.875/5rating 1.875rating 1.875rating 1.875rating 1.875

11/15/2018 Category: Service
Service for Tucson
Service was done on time and professionally done, staff was friendly and helpful.

DU

Jacquelen B.
Centerville, UT
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Love the people
Had a great experience with Bo and Zach!

Janet B.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service from the service dept
Awesome

Car

TP
Tammy P.
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Good
Megan Reaves is awesome

PS
Phil S.
2006 Hyundai Elantra
10/28/2018 Category: Service
The service manager is usually my only contact, and the current ones, Lacie and Philip are excellent.
And the mechanics have kept my car running well for twelve and a half years. What's not to like.
LACEY S. from Rob Green Hyundai responded on 10/29/2018

Thank you so much for the 5 star review Phil, we appreciate your loaylty to the company thank you for being the best part of our business. See you next time :)

CO
Clarence O.
Jackpot, NV
10/26/2018 Category: Service
OIL CHANGE AND ROTATE THE TIRES
CALLED AND MADE A RESERVATION. WORKED ON THE CAR A SOON AS I GOT THERE. WAS DONE IN A SUPER GREAT TIME. GEORGIALEE OGE
LACEY S. from Rob Green Hyundai responded on 10/26/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review Mrs. Oge, I appreciate your business very much. See you next time :)

JU
James U.
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Friendly professional people
Got in and out really fast, got a new tire for a great price.
LACEY S. from Rob Green Hyundai responded on 10/26/2018

Thank you Mr. Uhl for the awesome review, We appreciate your business and postive feedback. See you next time :)

TP

Jimmy A.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
10/17/2018 Category: Service
service
honest salesman great service.
LACEY S. from Rob Green Hyundai responded on 10/22/2018

Thank you for your feedback and business we appreciate you :)

AW
Anthony W.
Filer, ID
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Friendly
I just got a little trim piece warrantied. It did talk about a month to get it since it was a special order part but install was quick. It seems to take care of the issue. The staff was friendly.
LACEY S. from Rob Green Hyundai responded on 10/22/2018

thank you so much for the feedback, we apologize for the wait on the part. I hope we have earned your business and can take care of all your hyundai needs. thank you again :)

SG
Silvia G.
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Employees were respectful and informative and quickly serviced my car.

Hazelton, ID
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Prompt service.
Happy with the prompt service I have received each time I have been there.
LACEY S. from Rob Green Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you so much for the 5 star review, I hope we continue to meet all your service standards. I appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit :)

Terrie B.
Gooding, ID
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Great staff, but..
The staff was super friendly! But I do question whether or not our car received "another coat of perma plate" treatment because after we left the dealer we looked and the car was still dirty and had bugs on the front... We may have to pay attention to all work done to the car in the future, misleading customers on their first service visit doesn't sit well. We are not now not sure if it ever received a first coat...
LACEY S. from Rob Green Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

Hello Terrie, I am so sorry to hear about this. I would love to fix it by having you bring the car back at your best convience and getting the perma plate properly fixed. I will try and reach out by phone later this morning to see what I can do to resolve the concern. Thank you so much for your business and I look forward to speaking with you.

Ashley B.
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Fast
My last service was fast and efficient. Car runs so much smoother after an oil change.
LACEY S. from Rob Green Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

Hey Ashley thank you so much for your feedback!

Glad you're enjoy your new hyundai! See you next time :)

Desirae D.
10/11/2018 Category: Service
They are always fast and prompt and very willing to help
LACEY S. from Rob Green Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you so much for the feedback Desirae, we really appreciate your business!

See you next time :)

Anita S.
Burley, ID
10/09/2018 Category: Service
They are very polite and get right to you to help. I was actually told that they were a little backed up in the wash bay, and it would
at least another good 20 minute wait, if I wanted it washed, or I could come back any time and they would wash it. It was very nice
of them to let me know instead of me seating and wondering if something went wrong.
LACEY S. from Rob Green Hyundai responded on 10/09/2018

Anita we appreciate the feedback and I am so glad to hear the wait on the vehicle was handled properly! We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit, see you soon :)

JU
James U.
10/06/2018 Category: Service
Provides quick professional service from the time you drop off your car to the time you pick it up. And washed.
LACEY S. from Rob Green Hyundai responded on 10/08/2018

Thank you for the great review, we really appreciate when customer provide feedback.

see you next time! :)

Richard G.
Richfield, ID
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Great service and very friendly