Brittany B.
Nissan Xterra
04/09/2018 Category: Service
Brittany said she had a high pressure line for her power steering replaced, but was not sure if that was the actual problem or the work they did messed it up.

CG
Chris G.
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Chris said he was overcharged on a part. He stated he does not like how they keep their customers personal information.
TG
Thomas G., Owner from Rockstar Automotive responded on 07/24/2018

Reached out to Chris, Have not heard back... We are required by law to obtain vehicle information when creating a work order. We stand behind our work and do the best we can to provide great service. We appologize for any inconvience this experience may have caused.

Amanda B.
Florida
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Amanda said the business did a really good job. She said the person she talked to on the phone was very sweet and kind.

RL
Rory L.
Dodge Dakota
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Rory said this was his first time to this business.

Delbert C.
03/14/2018 Category: Service
Delbert said he would recommend this business for service.

FM
Frank M.
Buick LeSabre
02/27/2018 Category: Service
Frank said the service was good but it took longer than he expected.

Coletta W.
02/20/2020
Customer service is phenomenal
I have an older car and the guys at Rockstar went over her completely. They told me what was wrong, gave me recommendations, and fixed her in a timely fashion. With very reasonable pricing. They are my new go-to car guys!

RP
Ruth P.
08/07/2019
The best mechanics around
I will never have my car serviced anywhere else. The best group of mechanics in all of Brevard. Prices are the best and Thomas, the owner, is one of the nicest I have ever dealt with. I am a customer for life!

CJ
Chris J.
07/03/2019
Emergency service
Y'all don't know me, but I am a neighbor of Thomas, and have used his service since he opened his shop a couple of years ago. I recently had overheating issues, which required a couple of visits, not Thomas fault, and he ultimately diagnosed and fixed my problem. Please feel free to contact me with respect to any service issue that is needed for your vehicle, because Rockstar Automotive is the place to take your vehicle. You will find no one more knowledgeable and more honest than Thomas gerding. I stake my reputation on that. Please give him a try, you will not be disappointed. Thank you Thomas!

AG
Aj G.
Satellite Beach, FL
01/24/2019 Category: Service
Aj said the business was reasonable on everything and the staff knows their stuff,

JN
Jean N.
Kia Sedona
01/23/2019 Category: Service
Jean said it was good.

Joe F.
Florida
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Joe said the service is always very good.

TW
Thomas W.
Satellite Beach, FL
Honda Civic Cpe
01/05/2019 Category: Service
Thomas said the business's pricing was good and fair, everything works great on the vehicle, and they said exactly what will be done to the vehicle.

Beverly B.
12/18/2018
Excellent customer service and vehicle knowledge
Shout out to Rockstar Automotive. They quickly figured out what was wrong with my car and had it fixed and back on the road in the same day. The owner personally greeted me and explained what they had repaired and why. I will never go anywhere else again. Being a woman, I felt entirely comfortable coming here and not at all taken advantage of. I've been going here for two years. Spread the word, this is an honest, top-rated business. Excellent work guys! customer for life.

Bill M.
Palm Bay, FL
Cadillac DTS
12/16/2018
Trustworthy and professional service
Estimate was very reasonable and the vehicle was repaired in a timely manner. Thomas and his staff exhibited a friendly and knowledgeable demeanor. Will definitely return in the future.