1933 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.8863614/5Overall Rating 4.8863614/5Overall Rating 4.8863614/5Overall Rating 4.8863614/5rating 4.8863614
Overall Rating 2.45455/5Overall Rating 2.45455/5rating 2.45455rating 2.45455rating 2.45455

EF
Edward F.
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Always excellent service!!

Goodyear, AZ
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/15/2019 Category: Service
service
good

GM
George M.
Buckeye, AZ
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Again I received excellent service and treatment. The car wash was great this time. Thanks for taking good care of me.
Cheyanna A., Business Development Coordinator from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 02/14/2019

I wanted to reach out to you George and thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. We work really hard to offer the best service in the best possible environment, I am very happy to see that reflected on your last visit. I made sure Jeremy and team received the recognition they deserved. Our team here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciates your feedback as well as your business; we look forward to servicing your Santa Fe in the future!

Michael L.
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Great Job
Friendly and fast.

I wanted to reach out to you Michael and thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. We work really hard to offer the best service in the best possible environment, I am very happy to see that reflected on your last visit. I made sure Lucio and team received the recognition they deserved. Our team here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciates your feedback as well as your business; we look forward to servicing your Sonata in the future!

NF
Nick F.
Goodyear, AZ
2013 Hyundai Accent
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Exceptional Service
Replacing a catalytic converter is something we never experienced until now. It was painful financially! We appreciate the work that Victor and his team did to get me back on the road ASAP.

Thank you Nick for taking the time to complete the survey and a great review of our service department! With your feedback we like to recognize and improve future services with our clients any and all comments are used to provide such services. We are so glad to hear that you an excellent experience with us at Rodeo Hyundai. It is great to hear that although this was painfully expensive we were able to provide services that helped you get into your vehicle swiftly. I will make sure that Justin and team get the recognition they deserve. Our team here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciates your business and we look forward to servicing your Accent in the future!

JE
John E.
Peoria, AZ
02/13/2019 Category: Service
easy in and out

Thank you John for taking the time to complete the survey and a great review of our service department! I will make sure to pass on your great comments to both Lucio and Margarito along with all of the staff. We try our best to make everyone feel welcome every time they come into our dealership so we are pleased to see you enjoyed your visit with us. Our team here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciates your feedback as well as your business; we look forward to servicing your Sonata in the future!

02/12/2019 Category: Service
Service tech very prompt and helpful
The minute I drove in service tech responded to needs. Addressed concern or problem explaining situation allowing time to dicuss with family member and completing work.

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey and a great review of our service department! With your feedback we like to recognize and improve future services with our clients any and all comments are used to provide such services. We are so glad to hear that you an excellent experience with us at Rodeo Hyundai. We’re lucky to have found so many outstanding staff members that are able to provide such amazing services to our clients. I will make sure that Justin and team get the recognition they deserve. Our team here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciates your business and we look forward to servicing your Tucson in the future!

2008 Hyundai Veracruz
Good Service Dept
The work they did was done quickly at at what I consider a fair price. Will go back.

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey and a great review of our service department! With your feedback we like to recognize and improve future services with our clients any and all comments are used to provide such services. We are so glad to hear that you an excellent experience with us at Rodeo Hyundai. We’re lucky to have found so many outstanding staff members that are able to provide such time efficient work. I will make sure that Justin and team get the recognition they deserve. Our team here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciates your business and we look forward to servicing your Veracruz in the future!

EM
Elza M.
Avondale, AZ
2015 Hyundai Genesis
02/12/2019 Category: Service
I followed Victor over from a previous dealership. It was nice to be able to make an appointment within a reasonable time and not have to wait several days to a week.

Thank you Elza for taking the time to complete the survey and a great review of our service department! I will make sure to pass on your great comments to both Jeremy and Victor along with all of the staff. We try our best to make everyone feel welcome every time they come into our dealership so we are pleased to see you enjoyed your visit with us. Our team here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciates your feedback as well as your business; we look forward to servicing your Genesis in the future!

Martin H.
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Just move and easy. Clean eating room, car wash and friendly

Thank you Martin for taking the time to complete the survey and a great review of our service department! Our dealership aims to deliver the highest quality vehicle care. We love to hear about these positive experiences I will make sure that Victor and team get the recognition they deserve. Our team here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciates your feedback as well as your business; we look forward to servicing your Sonata in the future!

Timothy M.
2018 Hyundai Kona
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Times change and so does oil.
I had old oil in my Hyundai Kona. It was recommended that it be drained and new oil be added. Now the Kona runs better than ever.

I wanted to reach out to you Timothy and thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. We work really hard to offer the best service in the best possible environment, I am very happy to see that our recommended work has made a significant difference in your hyundai. I made sure Jeremy and team received the recognition they deserved. Our team here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciates your feedback as well as your business; we look forward to servicing your Kona in the future!

Kris M.
Buckeye, AZ
Professional and friendly
The group is always friendly and helpful. I feel like I’m getting the straight talk about issues and never feel like I’m being pushed into buying something unnecessary! I appreciate their professionalism!
Cheyanna A., Business Development Coordinator from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 02/12/2019

I wanted to reach out to you Kris and thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. We are so glad to hear that you had an excellent experience with us at Rodeo Hyundai; you couldn’t be more right when you say our people are wonderful. We agree! Thank you also for your feedback, I will make sure that Justin and team get the recognition they deserve. Our team here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciates your business and we look forward to servicing your Elantra the future!

Alexandra S.
Glendale, AZ
Great job
Great job

I wanted to reach out to you Alexandra and thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. We work really hard to offer the best service in the best possible environment, I am very happy to see that reflected on your last visit. I made sure Lucio and team received the recognition they deserved. Our team here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciates your feedback as well as your business; we look forward to servicing your Elantra in the future!

Always great service
The car drives great after service and a I really appreciate them clipping the corner of my bumper back into place - without me even asking!

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey and a great review of our service department! Our dealership aims to deliver the highest quality vehicle care. We love to hear about these positive experiences I will make sure that Lucio and team get the recognition they deserve. Our team here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciates your feedback as well as your business; we look forward to servicing your Elantra in the future!

LH
Lon H.
owner
good

Thank you Lon for taking the time to complete the survey and a great review of our service department! I will make sure to pass on your great comments to both Jeremy and Mario along with all of the staff. We try our best to make everyone feel welcome every time they come into our dealership so we are pleased to see you enjoyed your visit with us. Our team here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciates your feedback as well as your business; we look forward to servicing your Santa Fe in the future!

Amy B.
El Mirage, AZ
Best Hyundai Dealership in the Valley
These guys are awesome and we will only visit them for service

I wanted to reach out to you Amy and thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. We are so glad to hear that you had an excellent experience with us at Rodeo Hyundai; you couldn’t be more right when you say our people are wonderful. We agree! Thank you also for your feedback, I will make sure that Jeremy and team get the recognition they deserve. Our team here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciates your business and we look forward to servicing your Tucson in the future!

RD
Richard D.
2018
Over the years I have bought many cars with related maintenance experience. You dealership is the best I have ever experienced.
Thank You.
Richard Dionne

Thank you Richard for taking the time to complete the survey and a great review of our service department! I will make sure to pass on your great comments to both Lucio and Margarito along with all of the staff. We try our best to make everyone feel welcome every time they come into our dealership so we are pleased to see you enjoyed your visit with us. Our team here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciates your feedback as well as your business; we look forward to servicing your Sonata in the future!

Mario M.
Phoenix, AZ
The technician's
The technician's are excellent
Cheyanna A., Business Development Coordinator from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 02/11/2019

I wanted to reach out to you Mario and thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. We are so glad to hear that you had an excellent experience with us at Rodeo Hyundai; you couldn’t be more right when you say our people are wonderful. We agree! Thank you also for your feedback, I will make sure that Victor and team get the recognition they deserve. Our team here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciates your business and we look forward to servicing your Sonata in the future!

PP
Pablo P.
Avondale, AZ
2016 Hyundai Genesis
02/10/2019 Category: Service
Great Job!!
Great Service like always...

Thank you Pablo for taking the time to complete the survey and a great review of our service department! With your feedback we like to recognize and improve future services with our clients any and all comments are used to provide such services. We are so glad to hear that you an excellent experience with us at Rodeo Hyundai. We’re lucky to have found so many outstanding staff members. I will make sure that Jeremy and team get the recognition they deserve. Our team here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciates your business and we look forward to servicing your Genesis in the future!

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/10/2019 Category: Service
Service Dept.
Location is near my home. Easy to get to on main roads Able to get in right away for service.

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey and a great review of our service department! Our dealership aims to deliver the highest quality vehicle care. We love to hear about these positive experiences I will make sure that Jeremy and team get the recognition they deserve. Our team here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciates your feedback as well as your business; we look forward to servicing your Santa Fe in the future!