Overall Rating 4.8888928/5Overall Rating 4.8888928/5Overall Rating 4.8888928/5Overall Rating 4.8888928/5rating 4.8888928
Overall Rating 2.54321/5Overall Rating 2.54321/5rating 2.54321rating 2.54321rating 2.54321

Mark B.
2019 Hyundai Sonata

Craig S.
Waddell, AZ
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Warranty Service Battery Replacement
Battery went bad on my 2017 Santa Fe Sport. They replaced it promptly. No complaints.

MF
Mary F.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
Always great service
I always get to notch service, along with very friendly and polite staff.
Marie H., BDC from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 11/21/2019

I wanted to reach out to you Mary, and thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. We work really hard to offer the best service in the best possible environment, I am very happy to see that reflected on your last visit. I made sure Rigo and team received the recognition they deserved.  Our team here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciates your feedback as well as your business. We look forward to servicing your Tucson in the future and earn another 5 star rating!

ER
Ellen R.
Sun City West, AZ
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
On the road again
Warranty repair in a timely fashion with a loaner while it was being done. Nice folks.
Marie H., BDC from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 11/21/2019

I wanted to reach out to you Ellen, and thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. We work really hard to offer the best service in the best possible environment, I am very happy to see that reflected on your last visit. I made sure Cheyanna and team received the recognition they deserved.  Our team here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciates your feedback as well as your business. We look forward to servicing your Santa Fe Sport in the future and earn another 5 star rating!

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Hard working people
Came in without an appointment and they did a wonderful job working me in and resolving the issue
Marie H., BDC from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 11/21/2019

We’re so happy you’re pleased with the services you received from Rigo and team in our service department. Would you mind sharing with your friends who are due for a check-up, too? We’d love to continue providing great service to awesome clients like you.

Carl S.
Prescott Valley, AZ
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/21/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and helpful staff!
Fast and friendly service.
Always treat me well.
Marie H., BDC from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 11/21/2019

I wanted to reach out to you Carl, and thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. We work really hard to offer the best service in the best possible environment, I am very happy to see that reflected on your last visit. I made sure Rigo and team received the recognition they deserved.  Our team here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciates your feedback as well as your business. We look forward to servicing your Santa Fe Sport in the future and earn another 5 star rating!

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
N/A
N/A
Marie H., BDC from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 11/20/2019

I wanted to reach out to you and thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. We work really hard to offer the best service in the best possible environment, I am very happy to see that reflected on your last visit. I made sure Rigo and team received the recognition they deserved.  Our team here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciates your feedback as well as your business. We look forward to servicing your Santa Fe Sport in the future and earn another 5 star rating!

11/19/2019 Category: Service
Completed requested service and was able to use a coupon to help with cost.
Marie H., BDC from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 11/20/2019

I wanted to reach out to you and thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. We work really hard to offer the best service in the best possible environment, I am very happy to see that reflected on your last visit. I made sure Justin and team received the recognition they deserved.  Our team here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciates your feedback as well as your business; we look forward to servicing your Tucson  in the future!

LR
Lucy R.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Good efficient service
Marie H., BDC from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 11/20/2019

I wanted to reach out to you Lucy, and thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. We work really hard to offer the best service in the best possible environment, I am very happy to see that reflected on your last visit. I made sure Rigo and team received the recognition they deserved.  Our team here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciates your feedback as well as your business. We look forward to servicing your Santa Fe in the future and earn another 5 star rating!

IH
Iain H.
Litchfield Park, AZ
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Always Great Service
Rodeo Hyundai always does a great job servicing my vehicle, I will always return to this dealer to get work done. Justin B is always honest and up front with everything so there’s never any hidden costs or fees or anything of that nature, best Hyundai dealer in AZ!
Marie H., BDC from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 11/19/2019

Iain, we’re so happy you’re pleased with the services you received from Justin and team in our service department. Would you mind sharing with your friends who are due for a check-up, too? We’d love to continue providing great service to awesome clients like you.

ES
Edward S.
2009 Hyundai Genesis
Oil Change
Cheyenna provided a warm greeting and prompt attention to the servicing of my vehicle.
Marie H., BDC from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 11/19/2019

I wanted to reach out to you Edward, and thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. We work really hard to offer the best service in the best possible environment, I am very happy to see that reflected on your last visit. I made sure Cheyanna and team received the recognition they deserved.  Our team here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciates your feedback as well as your business. We look forward to servicing your Genesis in the future and earn another 5 star rating!

Mark S.
Rodeo Hyundai Service Experience
I got an appt for warranty service the very next morning after calling. Cheyanne was very helpful. The vehicle was serviced within the predicted time period, and got a free car wash. This is teriffic customer service, which exceeded expectations.
Marie H., BDC from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 11/19/2019

Mark, we’re so happy you’re pleased with the services you received from Cheyanna and team in our service department. Would you mind sharing with your friends who are due for a check-up, too? We’d love to continue providing great service to awesome clients like you.

2019 Hyundai Sonata
11/18/2019 Category: Service
Service Review
you are treated courteously and with respect. Service delivered on time.One negative against the dealership is the Cabin filter installed price is very expensive.
Marie H., BDC from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 11/18/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey and a great review of our service department!  We work really hard to deliver the best service in a great environment, and I am glad to see those efforts show on your last visit. I will make sure that Cheyanna and team get the recognition they deserve. Our team here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciates your feedback as well as your business; we look forward to servicing your Sonata in the future!

JE
James E.
Buckeye, AZ
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
11/18/2019 Category: Service
Quick Service
Was time for first oil change after moving to AZ. Went smoothly.
Marie H., BDC from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 11/18/2019

I wanted to reach out to you James, and thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. We work really hard to offer the best service in the best possible environment, I am very happy to see that reflected on your last visit. I made sure Justin and team received the recognition they deserved.  Our team here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciates your feedback as well as your business. We look forward to servicing your Sonata Hybrid in the future and earn another 5 star rating!

Marie W.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
Superior service
I was a little late to my appt for oil change but they got me in. Antonio was my service guy and was very good at making me feel valued.
Marie H., BDC from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 11/18/2019

I wanted to reach out to you Marie, and thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. We work really hard to offer the best service in the best possible environment, I am very happy to see that reflected on your last visit. I made sure Antonio and team received the recognition they deserved.  Our team here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciates your feedback as well as your business. We look forward to servicing your Ioniq in the future and earn another 5 star rating!

Susan B.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Service!!
Marie H., BDC from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 11/18/2019

I wanted to reach out to you Susan, and thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. We work really hard to offer the best service in the best possible environment, I am very happy to see that reflected on your last visit. I made sure Lucio and team received the recognition they deserved.  Our team here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciates your feedback as well as your business. We look forward to servicing your Santa Fe Sport in the future and earn another 5 star rating!

RN
Ron N.
Sun City West, AZ
11/16/2019 Category: Service
Best Hyundai service in the west valley.
Prompt and courteous service when I need it.
They explain everything B-4 , & do only what you request,.
Will give you a heads up on future problems. Thanks
Marie H., BDC from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 11/18/2019

Ron, we’re so happy you’re pleased with the services you received from Justin in our service department. Would you mind sharing with your friends who are due for a check-up, too? We’d love to continue providing great service to awesome clients like you.

CG
Chad G.
2018 Hyundai Accent
Great customer service!
Friendly, competent, service advisors! Antonio was very accommodating and helpful! He had an outstanding professional attitude towards customer service!
Marie H., BDC from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 11/18/2019

Chad, we’re so happy you’re pleased with the services you received from Antonio in our service department. Would you mind sharing with your friends who are due for a check-up, too? We’d love to continue providing great service to awesome clients like you.

EC
Earnhardt C.
Chandler, AZ
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Best Service!
Everyone one there is very polite and always welcomes with a smile!
Marie H., BDC from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 11/15/2019

I wanted to reach out to you and thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. We work really hard to offer the best service in the best possible environment, I am very happy to see that reflected on your last visit. I made sure Justin and team received the recognition they deserved.  Our team here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciates your feedback as well as your business; we look forward to servicing your Sonata Hybrid in the future!

11/15/2019 Category: Service
Great service experience
Oil change and tire rotation in and out in one hour.
Marie H., BDC from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 11/15/2019

We’re so happy you’re pleased with the services you received Lucio in our  service department. Would you mind sharing with your friends who are due for a check-up, too? We’d love to continue providing great service to awesome clients like you.