Overall Rating 4.9152536/5Overall Rating 4.9152536/5Overall Rating 4.9152536/5Overall Rating 4.9152536/5rating 4.9152536
Overall Rating 2.49153/5Overall Rating 2.49153/5rating 2.49153rating 2.49153rating 2.49153

RK
Roman K.
oil change
great service

Goodyear, AZ
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Customer Service
Customer service is always top notch. Keep up the good work.

GH
George H.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
Rodeo Hyundai Service
Excellant service. Santa Fe and customer treated with respect by a courteous staff.

KR
Keryn R.
06/25/2019 Category: Service
Service was friendly and pretty fast. Very clean and comfortable waiting area, I especially love the donuts and HGTV!

Litchfield Park, AZ
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service from Justin
Welcoming environment, which make you feel at home. The service team delivered within the expected time frame. My car was neatly cleaned when I picked it up. Thanks for your service

TG
Tyler G.
Glendale, AZ
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Maintenance center
The gentleman was awesome! I can’t recall his name at the moment but the service was QUICK! He was very professional
Hannah M., BDC from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 06/24/2019

Thank you Tyler for taking the time to complete the survey and a great review of our service department! We work really hard to deliver the best service in a great environment, and I am glad to see those efforts show on your last visit. I will make sure that Rigo and team get the recognition they deserve. Our team here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciates your feedback as well as your business; we look forward to servicing your Elantra in the future!

NE
Nancy E.
Nice people
Quick, efficient service. Explanations are clear, always pleasant.
Hannah M., BDC from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 06/24/2019

We’re so happy your visit at Rodeo Hyundai went so smoothly. Would you mind sharing with your friends who are due for a check-up, too? We’d love to continue providing great service to awesome clients like you.

KF
Karen F.
06/23/2019 Category: Service
The people and the service.
Great service and friendly, helpful manager.
Hannah M., BDC from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 06/24/2019

I wanted to reach out to you Karen and thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. We work really hard to offer the best service in the best possible environment, I am very happy to see that reflected on your last visit. I made sure Rigo and team received the recognition they deserved. Our team here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciates your feedback as well as your business; we look forward to servicing your Sonata in the future!

CG
Chad G.
2018 Hyundai Accent
Friendly,professional service!
The general manager (Peter) is an outstanding professional committed to excellence in customer service and satisfaction. Jeff Doane is an invaluable assest to the dealership.Great customer service as well by Justin(service advisor). I will continue ro recommend Rodeo Huyundai to my friends and co-workers!
Hannah M., BDC from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 06/24/2019

I wanted to reach out to you Chad and thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. We work really hard to offer the best service in the best possible environment, I am very happy to see that reflected on your last visit. I made sure Justin and team received the recognition they deserved. Our team here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciates your feedback as well as your business; we look forward to servicing your Accent in the future!

SU
Seth U.
Goodyear, AZ
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/22/2019 Category: Service
Alway a great service experience at Rodeo Hyundai.
Hannah M., BDC from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 06/24/2019

I wanted to reach out to you Seth and thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. We work really hard to offer the best service in the best possible environment, I am very happy to see that reflected on your last visit. I made sure Justin and team received the recognition they deserved. Our team here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciates your feedback as well as your business; we look forward to servicing your Sonata in the future!

Mark L.
2010 Hyundai Genesis Co
Justin Does it AGAIN
Justin is our go to guy when scheduling service for our 2 Hyundai vehicles. We get them scheduled at the same time for oil changes and he always ensures we are satisfied. This time he knew there was a recall on my wifes Santa Fe and had a loaner vehicle all set up and ready for us. We dropped off our keys and were in the building all of 5 minutes before we were out the door in the loaner. Outstanding Customer Service.

The customer service
I have had work done 2 days in a row. Day one oil change and tire rotation, day two window tinting. Both experiences were great. After the window tint my service rep was awesome and had a huge mark buffed out of my front end as a courtesy. I will always get my car serviced there.
Hannah M., BDC from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 06/21/2019

We’re so happy your visit at Rodeo Hyundai went so smoothly. Would you mind sharing with your friends who are due for a check-up, too? We’d love to continue providing great service to awesome clients like you!

VN
Vincent N.
El Mirage, AZ
2015 Hyundai Elantra
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Excellent care and customer service
Amazing

Jeffrey B.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Check engine light
When my check engine light went on I immediately went to the service department. They were friendly and welcoming even thought I did not have an appointment. I was given a rental car - the only negative aspect of my experience was that the repair took longer than expected but I was kept informed during the service delay.
Hannah M., BDC from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 06/24/2019

I wanted to reach out to you Jeffrey and thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. We work really hard to offer the best service in the best possible environment, I am very happy to see that reflected on your last visit. I made sure Cheyanna and team received the recognition they deserved. Our team here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciates your feedback as well as your business. We look forward to servicing your Sonada in the future and earn a 5 star rating!

John F.
2014 Hyundai Azera
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Really helpful and friendly sraff
Young parts person is very helpful and knows the parts business,!

VJ
Victoria J.
Litchfield Park, AZ
Always super kind
Every time I go in to get my oil change, I’m always treated with the best customer service and they go above and beyond to make sure I’m getting taken care of.
Hannah M., BDC from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 06/21/2019

I wanted to reach out to you Victoria and thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. We work really hard to offer the best service in the best possible environment, I am very happy to see that reflected on your last visit. I made sure Cheyanna and team received the recognition they deserved. Our team here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciates your feedback as well as your business; we look forward to servicing your Tucson in the future!

Richard S.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
oil change
No appointment and they took my car right away. Had it done in reasonable amount of time for me along with a wash and vacuum my car.
Hannah M., BDC from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 06/21/2019

Thank you Richard for taking the time to complete the survey and a great review of our service department!  We work really hard to deliver the best service in a great environment, and I am glad to see those efforts show on your last visit. I will make sure that Lino and team get the recognition they deserve. Our team here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciates your feedback as well as your business; we look forward to servicing your Elantra in the future!

Bob B.
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Fast service and nice clean car to take hpme😊
Hannah M., BDC from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 06/21/2019

Thank you Bob for taking the time to complete the survey and a great review of our service department! We work really hard to deliver the best service in a great environment, and I am glad to see those efforts show on your last visit. I will make sure that Rigo and team get the recognition they deserve. Our team here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciates your feedback as well as your business; we look forward to servicing your Sonata in the future!

Gilbert, AZ
Service dept
Very fast friendly, they know what their talking about.

2018 Hyundai Kona
great service
I am moving out of state and will be taking a long drive, the service department hooked me up with their Spring special to provide peace of mind during the trip.