Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/20/2020 Category: Service
THE SERVICE WAS FAST. EVERY TIME I HAVE SERVICE ,THE TIME WAITING WAS GOOD.
Service rep was very friendly and helpful. I have his business card so hope to do business with him again.

Shelly C.
Buckeye, AZ
Always Great Service
Thanks for always being consistent with great service!!

Andrea B.

Nancy S.
Buckeye, AZ
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/19/2020 Category: Service
Friendly. Easy to get a convenient appointment.
Been coming here for service since dealership opened. Will continue.

Randy R.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
02/19/2020 Category: Service
I was very happy with the way we were treated. I would highly recommend them!!!!

Robert G.

Smiling faces
Timely friendly helpful

Litchfield Park, AZ
Great service/ great team
Always a pleasure working with this team

CR
Cassie R.
Peoria, AZ
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Customer Service was awsome soon as we arrived! And we got a free ride to breakfast. Thank you so much! Love you guys
Customer Service is Awsome! I would highly recommend! Thank you

Amanda B.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
Great Service, Close to Home
We had great service with the service deparment. They really care about their customers. They is very professional and told us about a discount on oil changes. We got a discount when we purchased three oil changes. The service writer also got us a shuttle ride, so we didn't have to wait at the dealership.

Great Service, Close to Home
We had great service with Cheyanna Angevine. She really cares about her customers. She is very professional and told us about a discount on oil changes. We got a discount when we purchased three oil changes. She also got us a shuttle ride, so we didn't have to wait at the dealership.
Cheyanna A., Business Development Coordinator from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 02/19/2020

Thank you for your time by sharing with us your experience you had with Antonio and our team. I want to personally reach out to you, I am very sorry to hear that your last experience with us was not a great one. It is always our goal to provide the very best service. With that being said I am disappointed to hear that this visit did not provide such experience. We hope to speak to you to resolve this issue in the near future. I will be contacting you shortly to resolve this issue. We truly appreciate you and your business and would like the opportunity to earn it back for you and all of your vehicles needs.  Our team here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciates your feedback as well as your business. We look forward to servicing your  in the future and earning a 5 star rating!

LJ
Lynn J.
2015 Hyundai Veloster
They listen
Everyone is cordial and helpful. All my experiences have been good.

CV
Charles V.
Goodyear, AZ
2020 Hyundai Palisade
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Had a service visit and everything was as specked.
My service adviser even told me about a bulletin that just came out and she took care of it while I was there. My service adviser is Cheyanne, and she has been great

Ray S.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Give Me A “Brake”
My daughter told me that her brakes have been making a high pitched squealing noise when coming to a stop the past few days so I called on Friday afternoon and was able to get an appointment for Saturday morning. After the brakes were inspected, Lucio explained that the friction material remaining was close, between 3 & 4 millimeters and that I could wait a little longer to have them replaced if needed. Since the car was there I went ahead and replaced them along with a brake system power flush. The price was fair and the repair was completed on time.

CT
Charles T.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Great dealer
Very quick and friendly service

Ralph R.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
An excellent experience.
The personnel are all very courteous and efficient. The service is very prompt and when your vehicle is returned it is washed, the windows and clean, and the interior has been vacuumed. Also, the coffee and donuts are much appreciated.