EC
Eric C.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
11/30/2020 Category: Service
Did exactly what they said they were going to do and no pressure
Kristina Miranda Was very knowledgeable and friendly, Great atmosphere, didn’t try to overzealous on anything, no pressure, overall a great experience and we will be back.

Hi Eric
Thank you so much for completing this survey. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. We here at Rodeo Hyundai always strive to ensure our customers get the very best service! I am glad to see that reflected on your last visit. We value your feedback as well as your business. We look forward to seeing you again and for the opportunity to earn a 5 star rating.

El Mirage, AZ
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/29/2020 Category: Service
Great Service, provided me with all the information I needed on my vehicle. As always they were professional and courteous.
ALICE G. from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 11/30/2020

Thank yuu for completing this survey. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. We here at Rodeo Hyundai always strive to ensure our customers get the very best service! I am glad to see that reflected on your last visit. We value your  feedback as well as your business. We look forward to seeing you again and for the opportunity to earn a 5 star rating.

PR
Patricia R.
11/28/2020 Category: Service
Excellent Service as Always!
Treated like family every time and get the best in service!

Hi Patricia

WG
William G.
Goodyear, AZ
2020 Hyundai Kona
11/27/2020 Category: Service
Quality customer service!!!
Your service team provided me with quality customer service. Your staff was friendly, knowledgeable, & had my best interest at heart. That means a lot these days with money being so tight. They are an asset to Hyundai & I will definitely recommend Rodeo Hyundai to family & friends. Great job!!!
Sincerely,
William G.

Hi William
Thank you so much for completing this survey. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. We here at Rodeo Hyundai always strive to ensure our customers get the very best service. I am glad to see that reflected on your last visit. We value your feedback as well as your business. We look forward to seeing you again and for the opportunity to earn a 5 star rating.

CV
Carolyn V.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
11/24/2020 Category: Service
Quality and integrity
Great experience
ALICE G. from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 11/25/2020

Hi Carolyn
Thank you so much for completing this survey. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. We here at Rodeo Hyundai strive to ensure our customers get the very best service! I am glad to see that reflected on your last visit. We value your feedback as well as yiour business. We look forward to seeing you again and for the opportunity to earn a 5 star rating.

HC
Helaine C.
11/23/2020 Category: Service
your service reps are always very courteous.
I find that the service is good my questions are always answered and my car always comes back looking nice and clean.
ALICE G. from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 11/24/2020

Hi Helaine
Thank you so much for completing this survey. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. We here at Rodeo Hyundai strive to ensure our customers get the very best service! I am glad to see that reflected on your last visit. We value your feedback as well as your business. we look forward to seeing you again and for the opportunity to earn a 5 star rating.

DA
David A.
Fantastic service
I took my car in with groceries stuck in my trunk and they went out of their way to release the broken trunk latch and transfer my groceries to a car that took both me and my groceries home while my car was being repaired. I got my car back later the same afternoon. Thanks for quick and efficient service.
ALICE G. from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 11/24/2020

Hi David
Thank you for completing this survey. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. We here at Rodeo Hyundai strive to ensure our customers get the very best service! I am glad to see that refleted on your last visit. We value your feedback as well as your business. We look forward to seeing you again and for the opportunity to earn a 5 star rating.

AA
Antonio A.
2020 Hyundai Sonata
11/23/2020 Category: Service
They take care of the customer.
The. G. M. Peter
And. Victor. In service are polite and offer to help in anyway possible.
Just an awesome place to take your car.

Tony. A

Hi Antonio
Thank you so much for completing this survey. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us.. We here at Rodeo Hyundai strive to ensure our customers get the very best service! I am glad to see that reflected on your last visit. We value your feed back as well as your business. We look forward to seeing you agian and for the opportunity to earn a 5 star rating.

2019 Hyundai Tucson
11/20/2020 Category: Service
Love to have my car serviced at Rodeo Hyundai.
The service is friendly and helpful and am always happy with service itself. Waiting area is clean and comfortable and I do enjoy the calm while waiting for my vehicle.
ALICE G. from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 11/23/2020

thank you so much for completing this survey. We appreciate your taking the time to share with us your experience. We here at Rodeo Hyundai strive to ensure our customers get the very best service! I am glad to see that reflected on your last visit. We value your feedback as well as your business. We look forward to seeing you again and for the opportunity to earn a 5 star rating.

SU
Seth U.
Goodyear, AZ
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
11/20/2020 Category: Service
Thanks as always for the fast efficient service visit.

Hi Seth
Thank you so much for completing this survey. We appreciate you taking the time to share with us your experience. We here at Rodeo Hyundai strive to ensure our customers get the very best service! I am glad to see that reflected on your last visit. We value yoiur feedback as well as your business. We look forwar to seeing you again and for the opportunity to earn a 5 star rating.

Devon S.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
11/18/2020 Category: Service
Excellent Work
Brought my 2016 Hyundai Veloster in for an oil change. My service advisor Cheyanna was super easy to work with and I would highly recommend her to my friends. If I could give her 10 stars I would but 5 shall do. She returned my vehicle in excellent working condition and the price she charged me was great.
Thanks Hyundai & Cheyanna
ALICE G. from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 11/19/2020

Hi Devon
Thank you so much for completeing this survey. We appreciate you taking the time to share your excperience with Cheyanna and our team. Here at Rodeo Hyundai we strive to ensure our customers get the very best service! I am glad to see that reflected on your last visit. We value your feedback as well as your business. We look forward to seeing you again and for the opportunity to earn a 5 star rating.

Janet W.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
11/18/2020 Category: Service
Fast reliable service
Fast reliable service
ALICE G. from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 11/19/2020

Hi Janet
Thank you very much for taking this survey. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. We here at Rodeo Hyundai strive to ensure our customers get the very best service! I am glad to see that reflected on your last visit. We value your feedback as well as your business. We look forward to seeing you again and for the opportunity to earn a 5 star rating.

11/17/2020 Category: Service
Very friendly
Very friendly and fast service
ALICE G. from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 11/18/2020

I wanted to reach out to you and thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. It is always our goal to provide excellent service in the best possible environment. I am glad to see that reflected on your last visit. We here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciate your feedback as well as your business. We look forward to seeing you again and for the opportunity to earn a 5 star rating.

Phoenix, AZ
2020 Hyundai Tucson
11/16/2020 Category: Service
The staff
The staffs was friendly and helpful
ALICE G. from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 11/17/2020

CT
Clyde T.
11/16/2020 Category: Service
Awesome
The young lady we had was outstanding.
ALICE G. from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 11/17/2020

Hi Clyde
I wanted to reach out to you and thank you for takiing the time to complete this survey. It is always our goal to provide excellent service in the best possible environment. I am glad to see that reflected on your last visit. We here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciate your feedback as well as your business. We look forward to seeing you again and for the opportunity to earn a 5 star rating.