Overall Rating 4.9074111/5Overall Rating 4.9074111/5Overall Rating 4.9074111/5Overall Rating 4.9074111/5rating 4.9074111
Overall Rating 2.48077/5Overall Rating 2.48077/5rating 2.48077rating 2.48077rating 2.48077

Ryan H.
04/18/2019 Category: Service
More than satisfied
Short and sweet, I asked Rodeo Hyundai if I could bring in my own transmission fluid, which met Hyundai specs, for the tech to install. They gave me a solid yes. For them to do this, is huge. Because a lot of car makes will not accept lubricants or other fluids from the outside. I'm still in shock, and will be returning again to get my other Hyundai vehicles' transmission fluid changed out. Thanks again!

EA
Eric A.
Yarnell, AZ
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Great Staff
Rodeo Hyundai has a great staff that really put me at ease. I originally went to Chapman Hyundai for my repairs and the service team were so terrible that I will never take my business there again! When it’s time for me to look at a new car, I will definitely keep Rodeo Hyundai in mind.

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service with a Smile
Service was quick and came with a great car wash.
Waiting area was extremely nice with plenty of items to eat or drink.
Service person met me at my car when I arrived with a smile and the necessary paperwork to complete the scheduled work.
This customer left with a smile, another good experience at Rodeo and a feeling that this dealership meets my needs.

Jennifer H.
Awesome Everytime
Great service department!

PL
Peter L.
Peoria, AZ
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe X
04/17/2019 Category: Service
First Service on my new vehicle was great
First Service on my new vehicle was great (and free!!)

Dale W.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great service from Ashley

Excellent Updates
I came simply to get a quote on my broken tire guard and the woman I worked with gave me updates when she got them and was patient with my questions.

WS
William S.
Litchfield Park, AZ
2016 Hyundai Azera
Service and friendliness
Great overall experience for us!

Marsine P.
Routine Maintenance
I had an early morning appointment for Saturday and they were busy. But not to busy to service my car and clean it. My service host Ashley was excellent and trustworthy

Peoria, AZ
Justin
Justin always gives great service!!

Matt S.
Service Review
The service was great. Thanks !

MF
Melissa F.
Phoenix, AZ
great service
great service

Byron B.
04/15/2019 Category: Service
answered my questions. No waiting
Cheyanna A., Business Development Coordinator from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 04/16/2019

Thank you Byron for taking the time to complete the survey and a great review of our service department! We work really hard to deliver the best service in a great environment, and I am glad to see those efforts show on your last visit. I will make sure that Justin and team get the recognition they deserve. Our team here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciates your feedback as well as your business; we look forward to servicing your Sonata in the future!

CA
Celestino A.
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Location
Satisfied

Thank you Celestino for taking the time to complete the survey and a great review of our service department! I will make sure to pass on your great comments to both Rigoberto and Margarito along with all of the staff. We try our best to make everyone feel welcome every time they come into our dealership so we are pleased to see you enjoyed your visit with us. Our team here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciates your feedback as well as your business; we look forward to servicing your Elantra in the future!

Great
The service was great !

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey and a great review of our service department! We work really hard to deliver the best service in a great environment, and I am glad to see those efforts show on your last visit. I will make sure that Rigoberto and team get the recognition they deserve. Our team here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciates your feedback as well as your business; we look forward to servicing your Elantra in the future!

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Friendly, prompt service
I always receive good service from courteous employees. Will be back.

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey and a great review of our service department! With your feedback we like to recognize and improve future services with our clients any and all comments are used to provide such services. We are so glad to hear that you an excellent experience with us at Rodeo Hyundai.  We’re lucky to have found so many outstanding staff members. I will make sure that Justin and team get the recognition they deserve. Our team here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciates your business and we look forward to servicing your Santa Fe in the future!

Kevin M.
Litchfield Park, AZ
Great service and communication
Worked with Ashley when I brought my Sonota in for service. She really did go above and beyond. She was very honest and straightforward when a part didn’t come through and kept me informed about the process. I felt like a valued customer. I will be a return customer!

Thank you Kevin for taking the time to complete the survey and a great review of our service department!  With your feedback we like to recognize and improve future services with our clients any and all comments are used to provide such services. We are so glad to hear that you an excellent experience with us at Rodeo Hyundai. We’re lucky to have found so many outstanding staff members. I will make sure that Ashley and team get the recognition they deserve. Our team here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciates your business and we look forward to servicing your Sonata in the future!

Sun City West, AZ
Maintenance Service
The experience this time was as all others at this dealership. I was treated well and the service was done well.

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey and a great review of our service department! With your feedback we like to recognize and improve future services with our clients any and all comments are used to provide such services. We are so glad to hear that you an excellent experience with us at Rodeo Hyundai. We’re lucky to have found so many outstanding staff members. I will make sure that Rigoberto and team get the recognition they deserve. Our team here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciates your business and we look forward to servicing your Elantra in the future!

HC
Harold C.
work order
they check out what you want done

Thank you Harold for taking the time to complete the survey and a great review of our service department!  With your feedback we like to recognize and improve future services with our clients any and all comments are used to provide such services. We are so glad to hear that you an excellent experience with us at Rodeo Hyundai. We’re lucky to have found so many outstanding staff members. I will make sure that Arturo and team get the recognition they deserve. Our team here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciates your business and we look forward to servicing your Elantra in the future!

Sun City West, AZ
Great svc and staff

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey and a great review of our service department! I will make sure to pass on your great comments to both Rigoberto and Lino along with all of the staff. We try our best to make everyone feel welcome every time they come into our dealership so we are pleased to see you enjoyed your visit with us. Our team here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciates your feedback as well as your business; we look forward to servicing your Santa Fe in the future!