Overall Rating 2.2222233/5Overall Rating 2.2222233/5rating 2.2222233rating 2.2222233rating 2.2222233

Great service!!
Margarita in the service department is AMAZING!!!!! She worked with my hectic schedule so well!! She had my stuff ready and got everything done quickly!! 10/10 recommend!!
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 03/20/2019

Thank you for sending us your feedback! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to send us a review. If you have any questions at all, please feel free to contact the dealership directly or you may message us on social media at: www.facebook.com/BeasleyHyundaiNB/ and we will be sure to connect with you! From all of us at Roger Beasley Hyundai, we thank you for choosing to make us a part of your family!

Jane R.

YG
Yvonne G.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Great Experience
I always drive to New Braunfels to have my car serviced because of the professionalism and knowledge that they have.

Hi Yvonne!

Recall
I came in because of recall. This is not the first time for recalls either

FC
Francis C.
Converse, TX
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Don casey
None
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 03/15/2019

Hi Francis!

Richard H.
Windcrest, TX
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Excellent in Every Way
Made appointment on line and scheduling was easy. Arrived early and they started on my .ca right away. I was there for 11,250-mile service and was on my way home in 45 minutes.

Hi Richard!

FS
Frank S.
Canyon Lake, TX
03/14/2019 Category: Service
The dealership has always provided good service since I relocated to the New Braunfels area.
The service as well as the staff is top notch, always has been the best.
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 03/14/2019

Hi Frank!

03/13/2019 Category: Service
Tire rotation
Friendly staff, reliable and good work done
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 03/13/2019

SJ
Seletha J.
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service
I love working with the service department. Margarita is always pleasant and she remembers me by name. She goes over and above to ensure my car is getting the updates, repairs and preventative care it needs. I appreciate her calls or text letting me know of any updates when I have to leave my car for extended service.
The entire Roger Beasley service team, including those inside the shop, ROCK!!!!!!

Hi Seletha,

KD
Kenneth D.
Canyon Lake, TX
03/12/2019 Category: Service
I had made a mistake on the day of appointment and the clerk made space available for me to get the car serviced. It only took an hour to to the work as it did not include serious maintenance work. However, I appreciate the text video of what they checked to let me know things were alright.
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 03/12/2019

Hi Kenneth!

PE
Patricia E.
Spring Branch, TX
03/11/2019 Category: Service
Bob’s review
My problem was very satisfactorally taken care of.

Hi Patricia!

Justin T.
Wimberley, TX
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/10/2019 Category: Service
Will not be going back...
My wife took the car in for an oil change and they tried selling is a battery (even though it's under warranty) and several other services. When I asked why the mechanic recommended these items, I could not get a straight answer, just that it was recommended. Although not by Hyundai of course...
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 03/11/2019

Hi Justin,

First and foremost, I would like to apologize for your experience at Roger Beasley Hyundai. However, I do want to thank you for taking the time to inform us. We take customer satisfaction very seriously at Roger Beasley Hyundai and I have passed your review along to upper management.

Again, thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback, but I do apologize for the experience you have had at Roger Beasley Hyundai.

03/06/2019 Category: Service
No comment
No comment
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 03/07/2019

Hi there,

First and foremost I want to apologize for the experience you had at our dealership. Our team should have done a much better job communicating with you. We take customer satisfaction very seriously at Roger Beasley Hyundai and I have passed your review along to upper management so that this can be addressed properly.

Again, I do apologize for the experience you have had and please reach out to me directly at socialmedia@rogerbeasley.com if you still haven't heard from anyone.

03/06/2019 Category: Service
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 03/06/2019

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/05/2019 Category: Service
N/A
N/A

Seguin, TX
2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
03/01/2019 Category: Service
Pricing unrealistic
Labor costs are confusing. Oil change labor is less than cabin filter labor.
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 03/04/2019

GW
Gary W.
2014 Hyundai Equus
02/27/2019 Category: Service
Highly recommended!
Excellent service. Informed me of needed repairs and allowed me to choose what I felt was needed now or could wait.
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 02/28/2019

Hi Gary!

Lori N.
Bulverde, TX
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Accomodating a appointment quickly
The engine light came on and the dealership was able to fit in an appointment to have car checked. Thankfully the repair was under warranty and issue was resolved in a timely fashion.
Thank tou!
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 02/27/2019

Hi Lori!

02/24/2019 Category: Service
Great Seevice and communication!
The service department is great, they communicate every detail and complete the work in a timely fashion.
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 02/25/2019