Ronald H.
New Braunfels, TX
04/16/2021 Category: Service
Exceptional and Courtesy
Been going to Roger Beasley for my Tucson’s service for 2+ year. I’ve alway been very satisfied with the level of service I’ve received for my car. The staff is exceptional and courtesy.

CR
Connie R.
Spring Branch, TX
2020 Hyundai Kona
04/06/2021 Category: Service
Excellent people, got the job done right.
Outstanding. Margarita was spot on for beginning to end. Thank you!!
Elaine R., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 04/07/2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback, Connie. We greatly appreciate it! If there is anything we can do to assist you in the future, please do not hesitate to reach out. From all of us at Roger Beasley Hyundai, we thank you for choosing to make us a part of your family and look forward to working with you again in the future!

Susan M.
Austin, TX
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
04/06/2021 Category: Service
Efficiency and courtesy
Always on time. Dont have to return for second time to fix same problem
Elaine R., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 04/06/2021

Wow, thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback, Susan! I am glad to hear you've enjoyed service at our New Braunfels location. We are grateful to serve you! As always, if you ever need anything, please do not hesitate to reach out. From all of us at Roger Beasley Hyundai, we thank you for choosing to make us a part of your family and look forward to working with you again in the future!

Bobbie B.
Seguin, TX
2006 Hyundai Azera
Breaks
Got my breaks done, took longer then expected (had to reschedule a few times because they were swamped), but that’s great that they were busy! And I wasn’t in any immediate desperate need. But it’s finally complete and I’m happy with it. They were so nice to pick it up ans bring it back to me !
Elaine R., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 04/05/2021

Hi Bobbie, thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us to get your breaks done. I do apologize for the long wait time in scheduling and service. We greatly appreciate your business, and if there's anything you ever need in the future, please do not hesitate to reach out! From all of us at Roger Beasley Hyundai, we thank you for choosing to make us a part of your family.

SD
Steven D.
San Antonio, TX
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Xl
Great 15,000 mile service
I especially appreciated the video that the service tech sends to document their work. Once the work was done the service supervisor Margherita explained what was done.

Hello Steven, thank you for sharing your feedback on your recent service experience at our dealership! We greatly appreciate it, and I will be sure to pass your praise along to Margarita. If you ever need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to reach out. From all of us at Roger Beasley Hyundai, we thank you for choosing to make us a part of your family!

SL
Steven L.
Seguin, TX
2020 Hyundai Kona
Preventive Maintenance Oil Change
Got in and out in good time. Good social distancing was observed.

I am so glad to hear that, Steven! Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback, we really appreciate it. If you ever need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to reach out. From all of us at Roger Beasley Hyundai, we thank you for choosing to make us a part of your family!

Garden Ridge, TX
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/01/2021 Category: Service
Professional, friendly and efficient!
We bought our vehicle from Beasley and have had it serviced there on a regular basis. Each experience has been excellent in all ways. We would highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking to buy and have their car serviced.
Elaine R., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 04/02/2021

I am so glad to hear that! Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback, we really appreciate it! If you ever need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to reach out. From all of us at Roger Beasley Hyundai, we thank you for choosing to make us a part of your family!

PW
Pamlea W.
Austin, TX
03/30/2021 Category: Service
WHAT A DIFFERENT SERVICE EXPERIENCE
After my previous experience at the dealership service department in neighborhood where I purchased my vehicle , when I received the recall notice regarding my 2017 Hyundai, I knew I had find a different Hyundai dealership. Having in the past spoken with other customers from the Southpoint location in Austin whom were also in the same dilemma as myself (disappointed with the service management), I was told to also watch out for the Round Rock location, so this was my first experience at Roger Beasley. And I was pleasantly surprised... They even provided a video from the mechanic explaining my service. Who does that?
Elaine R., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 03/31/2021

Hi Pamela! Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback, we really appreciate it! If you have any questions at all, please feel free to contact the dealership directly or message us on Facebook at: www.facebook.com/BeasleyHyundaiNB/ and we will be sure to connect with you! From all of us at Roger Beasley Hyundai, we thank you for choosing to make us a part of your family!

Richard H.
Windcrest, TX
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hev
Great service as always
Just went in for 33,750-mile service (oil change and tire rotation). I easily got an appointment on-line, in and out in less than an hour. I really like the video of the inspection that the technician sends when complete. Professional and friendly service as always.
Elaine R., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 03/29/2021

Hi Richard! Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback, we really appreciate it! If you have any questions at all, please feel free to contact the dealership directly or message us on Facebook at: www.facebook.com/BeasleyHyundaiNB/ and we will be sure to connect with you!

Alan B.
New Braunfels, TX
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Beasley Service
Service staff at Beasley are friendly, professional, and helpful.

Hi Alan!

Marion, TX
2016 Hyundai Veloster
03/23/2021 Category: Service
Customer service.
They were very helpful the service was fast and good.
Elaine R., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 03/24/2021

Hi Terry!

WP
Wade P.
Canyon Lake, TX
03/31/2021 Category: Service
Service re-visit
The General Manager Mr. Hill reached out to us to find out how what happened during our service visit and how he could help us. Not many companies will do that for you. He immediately set up a new service visit and a loaner vehicle so that they could make things right. We appreciate everything he has done. Gone and beyond for us.

03/20/2021 Category: Service
Sales great/ service department not so great
Always have issues with the service department.
Elaine R., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 03/22/2021

Hi Wade,

First and foremost, I would like to apologize for your recent experience at Roger Beasley Hyundai. We take customer satisfaction very seriously, so I have passed your review on to upper management and they will be handling it accordingly. A manager should be reaching out to you shortly.

Again, I apologize for the experience you have had at Roger Beasley Hyundai and hope we have the opportunity to earn back your business in the future.

EG
Erin G.
Glen Mills, PA
03/19/2021 Category: Service

03/16/2021 Category: Service
Elaine R., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 03/16/2021

Hi Erin,

EG
Erin G.
Glen Mills, PA
03/19/2021 Category: Service
Issue Resolved
Brett Hill gave us a call to personally take care of an issue and help us. Great general manager.

03/16/2021 Category: Service
Terrible
Service department forced me to purchase a part that was not necessary to fix the vehicle.

Hi Erin,