Overall Rating 2.2222233/5Overall Rating 2.2222233/5rating 2.2222233rating 2.2222233rating 2.2222233

Bryan H.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Service at this dealership is much better than most that I've dealt with. Great service and customer service. A service manager has always been available on the Saturdays I've needed service. They always do a good job.

12/07/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, professional
Second time there and great place to bring my car.

Mary R.
San Antonio, TX
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Best customer service
Our service rep Stephanie took good care of us, kept us up to date on the repair. Even followed up to ensure we were satisfied with the service. Also very friendly staff.
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 12/05/2018

Hi Mary!

Thank you for sending us your feedback! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to send us a review. If you have any questions at all, please feel free to contact the dealership directly or you may message us on social media at: www.facebook.com/BeasleyHyundaiNB/ and we will be sure to connect with you! From all of us at Roger Beasley Hyundai, we thank you for choosing to make us a part of your family!

Michael D.
Schertz, TX
2008 Hyundai Veracruz
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Very in happy with you guys
I had a really bad experience here, I needed a new key and a few wires under the steering wheel only,,, no other problems. I got a call that my car was ready. When I pay almost 1300.00 the recipt states I have transmission issues and I can't drive my car out of y'all lot, and talks emotes state that we were told about the transmission issues and we were not told this at all
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 12/06/2018

Hi Michael / Isabel,

First and foremost, I would like to apologize for your experience at Roger Beasley Hyundai. However, I do want to thank you for taking the time to inform us. We take customer satisfaction very seriously at Roger Beasley Hyundai and I have passed your review along to upper management.

Again, thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback, but I do apologize for the experience you have had at Roger Beasley Hyundai.

Rebecca H.
San Marcos, TX
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Continued excellent service after 2+ years!
The service dept always goes the extra mile, complete with complimentary car wash with each service.
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 12/04/2018

Hi Rebecca!

LH
Linda H.
12/02/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
Customer service both sales and service is so important.
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 12/03/2018

Hi Linda!

2016 Hyundai Veloster
12/01/2018 Category: Service
Filthy returned vehicle
I got my vehicle returned with about 8 bird droppings all over it. Mentioned it to the employee(I think the service manager) and he said he had to keep moving my car. My car had been completed but I couldn't get to it on Saturday and Sunday they are closed. Therefore, I had to get it on Monday. He didn't offer to wash it and was in a bad mood to not only me but his employee.

First and foremost, I would like to apologize for your experience at Roger Beasley Hyundai. However, I do want to thank you for taking the time to inform us. We take customer satisfaction very seriously at Roger Beasley Hyundai and I have passed your review along to upper management and it will be addressed.

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Kitty 2
Work was finished completely and efficiently.
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 11/29/2018

Charles W.
I LOVE THEM!
TOTALLY EXCELLENT SALES AND SERVICE IS AMAZING...friendly...happy...and super knowledgeable....everything there happens so efficiently...they even remember my name. ..and my vehicle comes out of service washed and dried...just amazing!

Hi Charles!

Lila S.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Very fast service
Service personnel were very friendly and helpful

Hi Lila!

Miguel P.
San Antonio, TX
11/26/2018 Category: Service
Awesome!!!
Since the purchased of my new Hyundai Tucson early last year I have been surprised by the high level of great customer service provide to me. The maintenance team is very knowledgeable and easy to talk to. Stephanie is always ready to take care of your concerns. The life phone video review of your vehicle check up and work as you wait is awesome and gives you a peace of mind that your vehicle was properly checked by qualified and expert technicians. My car was returned to me in tip top shape and washed "squickly clean" (at no additional cost). Thanks Maintenance Team.
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 11/26/2018

Hi Miguel!

SL
Steven L.
Seguin, TX
2012 Hyundai Veloster
11/25/2018 Category: Service
I did not have a long wait on my recent oil change and nice staff.

Hi Steven!

Daniel M.
Universal City, TX
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Top notch customer service
I recently had some minor warranty work done on my car, along with an oil change while I was there. To my delight, EVERYONE that I came into contact with at the dealership exceeded my expectations in some way. The folks at Roger Beasley really understand customer service - it's been a long while since I've seen service like that anywhere. It was a pleasure doing business at RB, and I will be back.
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 11/21/2018

Hi Daniel!

VC
Virle C.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/18/2018 Category: Service
Rodger Beasley car shop
They take excellent care of their customers
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 11/19/2018

Hi Virle!

Richard G.
Bulverde, TX
outstanding service department
great service and the customer representative was very friendly and assisted us immediately with our vehicle service requirements.

Hi Richard!

Cletis B.
Cibolo, TX
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Everyone there has a great personality
The place is always clean and comfortable.The service team is the best I’ve ever worked with, I wish I had known About them before I bought my car because they truly give their all to make you fill at home and their so knowledgeable . Thanks for careing what you do.

Hi Cletis!

11/16/2018 Category: Service
this is stupid and this why a usually do not answer
ok

JO
Jim O.
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Your people are great, just like the service you provide from the sales to the service top notch.
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 11/16/2018

Hi Jim!

2018 Hyundai Accent
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Nice place to get service done
Nothing much to say other than I’ll be coming back.
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 11/14/2018

Jim G.
Canyon Lake, TX
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Explained what was needed, and even why something wasn't.

Hi Jim!