Overall Rating 2.125/5Overall Rating 2.125/5rating 2.125rating 2.125rating 2.125

GA
Granderson A.
Mc Queeney, TX
2014 Hyundai Azera
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Professional
Very professional and a willingness to serve.

Lila S.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Recall
Very fast service and helpful and friendly staff.
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 07/17/2018

Hi Lila!

Thank you for sending us your feedback! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to send us a review. If you have any questions at all, please feel free to contact the dealership directly or you may message us on social media at: www.facebook.com/BeasleyHyundaiNB/ and we will be sure to connect with you! From all of us at Roger Beasley Hyundai, we thank you for choosing to make us a part of your family!

AG
Alan G.
2012 Hyundai Accent
Great Car and Customer Service
The scheduled maintenance appointment went smoothly! The coffee was great also :

Hi Alan!

AP
Ann P.
Georgetown, TX
Staff
The staff from service manager to technician were professional and expedient. I felt welcome and well attended.

Hi Ann!

GP
George P.
Cibolo, TX
Great place
Every time I come here to have routin maintenance on my Sonata, I am always treated well. And I enjoy the complementary coffee and snacks too.
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 07/16/2018

Hi George!

Roberto G.
Del Rio, TX
2018 Hyundai Accent
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Terrible Service
N/A

Hi Roberto,

First and foremost, I would like to apologize for your experience at Roger Beasley Hyundai. However, I do want to thank you for taking the time to inform us. We take customer satisfaction very seriously at Roger Beasley Hyundai and I have passed your review along to upper management so that they can handle it accordingly.

Again, thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback, but I do apologize for the experience you have had at Roger Beasley Hyundai.

NB
Nona B.
Nixon, TX
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Great
I am so glad you are doing car wash and vacuuming will it been served I love and been offered lolety cub .

Hi Nona!

PC
Paul C.
Service at Roger Beasley Hyundai
Took Hyundai Santa Fe Sport in for an oil/filter change. Within 30 minutes I was out the door. Excellent!
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 07/13/2018

Hi Paul!

TF
Tiffany F.
San Antonio, TX
Customer service done right
I had the pleasure of working with Stephanie from front desk services to resolve mechanical issues and recalls concerning my vehicle. She made the entire process go by very smoothly. She is a true professional, very personable representative, and willing to go above and beyond for her clients. From this experience alone I would recommend my friends and family to this dealership and brand.
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 07/12/2018

Hi Tiffany!

Marion, TX
2007 Hyundai Accent
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Pushy sales, during a service appointment
I will drop the car off or find another place

Hi There,

First and foremost, I would like to apologize for your experience at Roger Beasley Hyundai. However, I do want to thank you for taking the time to inform us. We take customer satisfaction very seriously at Roger Beasley Hyundai and I have passed your review along to upper management.

Christy B.
Canyon Lake, TX
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Fast service.

Hi Christy!

Kathleen M.
07/10/2018 Category: Service
New staff
I needed a new salesperson and a device advisor that cared to listen to past problems
This will only make me a loyal return customer
Gary and Stephanie came through
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 07/11/2018

Hi Kathleen!

Marilyn B.
07/10/2018 Category: Service
I always receive excellent and timely service. The employees are always very helpful and courteous.

Hi Marilyn!

Richard G.
Bulverde, TX
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Vehicle service
outstanding customer. Service work has completely within the time frame specified. Service representative was very tentative to requested work required for our vehicle
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 07/10/2018

Hi Richard!

Matthew C.
Converse, TX
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Happy Customer
Outstanding dealership. Great service department, sales staff, and the overall facility makes you feel like you are at home. I drive over 25 miles just to have my vehicle serviced here even though there is a Hyundai dealer just a few miles from the house because I know I am going to get quality and customer satisfaction that I count on.
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 07/09/2018

Hi Matthew!

Austin, TX
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Mechanic was excellent
Mechanic saved me several hundred dollars because of his skill and attention to detail. Everyone
I dealt with was professional and courteous.
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 07/06/2018

Jeanine L.
Adkins, TX
Customer service
Friendly customer service
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 07/05/2018

Hi Jeanine!

Ann M.
Wimberley, TX
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
Fast and efficient
Always courteous service 👍 love that they wash my car when doing any we vice.

Hi Ann!

Jerry C.
Spring Branch, TX
2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
Service Review
I came in for 40, 000 servicing and to attend to two warranty issues.

The servicing was very good.

The cruise control warranty issues got fixed. I was disappointed to learn that the touch panel issue warranty was only good through 35,000 miles and that the cost to fix it was over $800. I was never told by anyone that there was anything on my car that was not fully covered by the bumper to bumper warranty. I had to decline the repair.

The cost for the servicing that was completed was very reasonable.
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 07/03/2018

Hi Jerry!

Thank you for sending us your feedback! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to send us a review. I am sorry to hear about your touch panel issue, but glad we were able to service the rest under warranty!

Ryan C.