Marion, TX
2016 Hyundai Accent
02/07/2021 Category: Service
Other Hyundai Dealerships svc dept are more competitively priced.
Just lack rental vehicles and or service loaners for their pricing is higher and would think they would have this courtesy for the prices they charge.
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 02/08/2021

First and foremost, I would like to apologize for your experience at Roger Beasley Hyundai. We take customer satisfaction very seriously at Roger Beasley Hyundai, so I have passed your review and feeback on to upper management and they will be handling it accordingly. A manager should be reaching out to you shortly.

Again, I apologize for the experience you have had at Roger Beasley Hyundai and hope we have the opportunity to earn back your business in the future.

02/03/2021 Category: Service
Convenient location
N/A
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 02/05/2021

I would like to apologize for your latest experience at our dealership. We take customer satisfaction very seriously at Roger Beasley Hyundai, so I have passed your review on to upper management and they will be handling it accordingly. The service manager should be reaching out to you shortly to see what we can do to make this right.

RJ
Rosalie J.
02/01/2021 Category: Service
Happy customer
Customer service was excellent! Tech who worked on my car was very informative and detailed
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 02/02/2021

Hi Rosalie! Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback, we really appreciate it! If you have any questions at all, please feel free to contact the dealership directly or message us on Facebook at: www.facebook.com/BeasleyHyundaiNB/ and we will be sure to connect with you!

MV
Mary V.
San Marcos, TX
2020 Hyundai Elantra
12/28/2020 Category: Service
Maintenance and recall
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 12/29/2020

Hi Mary! Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback, we really appreciate it! If you have any questions at all, please feel free to contact the dealership directly or message us on Facebook at: www.facebook.com/BeasleyHyundaiNB/ and we will be sure to connect with you!

PT
Paul T.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/17/2020 Category: Service
Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels
It’s so easy scheduling thru Blue Link!
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 12/18/2020

Hi Paul!

Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback, we really appreciate it! If you have any questions at all, please feel free to contact the dealership directly or message us on Facebook at: www.facebook.com/BeasleyHyundaiNB/ and we will be sure to connect with you! From all of us at Roger Beasley Hyundai, we thank you for choosing to make us a part of your family!

12/04/2020 Category: Service
Great experience.
Easy schedule. On time. Video feedback and continuous updates during service.
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 12/07/2020

2019 Hyundai Tucson
12/08/2020 Category: Service
Sam came through to resolve issue and follow up.
My recent review showed a lack of communication in my billing for service. Sam contacted me an assured me the situation was resolved in house. I am confident these issues won’t happen again. I need to have my other car serviced soon and am confident that I will have super customer service like I have had in the past.

12/03/2020 Category: Service
Work was great! Service Mgr not on her game.
Was billed for erroneous repairs that were not done or under warranty. Service Mgr would of billed me if I didn’t pay attention. Charges were removed without question, but should not have to of been pointed out by customer. Communication between shop and billing was poor on this trip.
Y’all need to earn my trust back.
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 12/04/2020

We want to apologize for the billing error, that was our mistake and we, of course, removed the incorrect charge. We take customer satisfaction very seriously here at Roger Beasley Hyundai, so I passed your feedback on to both the service manager and the general manager. They are going to address this with the team and make sure it doesn't happen again in the future. The service manager may reach out to you shortly to see if there is anything else we can do.

Again, I apologize for our error and hope we have the opportunity to earn back your business in the future.

Cletis B.
Cibolo, TX
11/20/2020 Category: Service
When you are there they take care of you, they let you know what’s going on with your car and they will work you in and the staff it’s very knowledgeable and very helpful I’ll give you all the options you have on the table upfront.
Trustworthy honest And caring all the time when you go there.
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 11/23/2020

Hi Cletis!

We are so glad to hear you had such a great experience in our service department! Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback, we really appreciate it! If you ever need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to reach out. From all of us at Roger Beasley Hyundai, we thank you for choosing to make us a part of your family!

NF
Nancy F.
11/20/2020 Category: Service
Car service
The staff and their caring attitude.

Hi Nancy!

Joe G.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/17/2020 Category: Service
Mechanical video
I was surprised by the video sent to me on my car multipoint inspection. The mechanic walked around and underneath the car to point out good and bad. This left me with no doubt I was getting only what I needed. Loved it!
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 11/18/2020

Hi Joe!

Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback, we really appreciate it! If you ever need anything, please do not hesitate to reach out. From all of us at Roger Beasley Hyundai, we thank you for choosing to make us a part of your family and look forward to working with you again in the future!

FJ
Frances J.
11/12/2020 Category: Service
I always receive outstanding service and am always treated fairly and with courtesy.
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 11/13/2020

Hi Frances,

VH
Virgina H.
2020 Hyundai Elantra
11/09/2020 Category: Service
Clean
Ever one was nice.
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 11/10/2020

Hi Virginia! Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback, we really appreciate it! If you have any questions at all, please feel free to contact the dealership directly or message us on Facebook at: www.facebook.com/BeasleyHyundaiNB/ and we will be sure to connect with you!

IT
Irene T.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/31/2020 Category: Service
Great service department
Great service from Margarita Sierra!
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 11/02/2020

Hi Irene! Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback, we really appreciate it! If you ever need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to reach out. From all of us at Roger Beasley Hyundai, we thank you for choosing to make us a part of your family and look forward to continuing to work with you in the future!

James W.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
10/31/2020 Category: Service
Painting of our Tucson
H;yundai worked with us very well to take care of a paint problem in a timely matter.

Hi James! Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback, we really appreciate it! If you have any questions at all, please feel free to contact the dealership directly or message us on Facebook at: www.facebook.com/BeasleyHyundaiNB/ and we will be sure to connect with you!

11/06/2020 Category: Service
All settled and happy to rescore
Top marks to the management team at Hyundai NB! The General Manger called personally to discuss my less-than-perfect score, even though the missing star was for the manufacturer not the dealership. Sam patiently and thoroughly explained the recall process and the resulting determination that the fuel tube on my Sonata did not need replacement. In a gesture of good faith Sam went even offered to replace the part for peace of mind. I didn't accept his generous offer, though, because I'm now satisfied with the results of the inspection. This dealership goes the extra steps to provide A+ customer services. Two thumbs up for caring, Hyundai NB!

10/27/2020 Category: Service
above average on industry recalls (except once)
I think if Hyundai issues a recall it should be for a replacement or repair and not only for a "visual inspection". As a customer I'd like to know the mechanic's opinion but would also like to have the option to have the recall part replaced after visual inspection. This was not the case with one of Hyundai's recent recalls for fuel tube lines. The mechanic did not find reason to replace the fuel line on my car, but I'd have felt a whole lot better knowing the "potentially faulty" part had been replaced. Take note, Hyundai, peace of mind places big for consumers.

Other than that single recall issue, Ive' had great experiences with owning my Hyundai. Two thumbs up across the board.

Hyundai New Braunfels and Hyundai Kyle are two great dealerships. Staff are friendly and helpful and my car has always been in and out on time.
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 10/28/2020

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us, I can understand your frustration and wanting more peace of mind with your repair. We take customer satisfaction very seriously at Roger Beasley Hyundai, so I have passed your review on to the service manager and he should be reaching out to you about this shortly.