4.6

Overall Rating 4.899998/5Overall Rating 4.899998/5Overall Rating 4.899998/5Overall Rating 4.899998/5rating 4.899998
Overall Rating 2.2/5Overall Rating 2.2/5rating 2.2rating 2.2rating 2.2

SA
Sandra A.
Seguin, TX
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
11/16/2019 Category: Service
good
pretty good
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 11/18/2019

Hi Sandra!

Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback, we really appreciate it! If you have any questions at all, please feel free to contact the dealership directly or message us on Facebook at: www.facebook.com/BeasleyHyundaiNB/ and we will be sure to connect with you! From all of us at Roger Beasley Hyundai, we thank you for choosing to make us a part of your family!

BC
Bourke C.
Garden Ridge, TX
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/15/2019 Category: Service
First oil change
It was a good experience
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 11/16/2019

Hi Bourke!

JZ
Jack Z.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Service-Hyundai Sonata
Small dealer, great people, great service. Quick, do what they advertise, home town feel vs. grossly big dealerships
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 11/15/2019

Hi Jack!

Shane S.
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Service Department
Lousy attitude towards warranty work and information. I hope the new manager can turn it around!
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 11/13/2019

Hi Shane,

I sincerely apologize for the attitude of our service team, but appreciate you letting us know. We certainly don't want our customers to have that kind of experience, so I will make sure this is addressed by management. I apologize again and hope we have the opportunity to earn back your business.

KD
Kenneth D.
11/09/2019 Category: Service
excellent customer relations
took the car in for servicing and inspection and forgot to put the new insurance card in my wallet. They advised me to call and have a copy sent to them, which was done. I like the video, but it is perhaps too quickly done, and doesn't cover the tire or wiper wear etc. that would help to give a look to advise on the overall status of the car for things to be aware of to replace, service etc..
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 11/11/2019

Hi Kenneth!

Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback, we really appreciate it! I will be sure to pass along your comments about the video, I do apologize for that.

Dorothy P.
Mc Queeney, TX
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Convenient
I can set up an appointment and the time it takes is usually the amount of time they indicated. Easy for me to get to.
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 11/08/2019

Hi Dorothy!

SG
Steven G.
Tomball, TX
2019 Hyundai Tucson
11/05/2019 Category: Service
great customer service
My navigation system went haywire on me while I was visiting my brother & dad in New Braunfals this past weekend. I had the service people check it out. It needed a software update.
When I got it back it worked ok for a while but the problem came back on my drive back to Houston. I will have to take it in again when I can find the time. Need to have it corrected before my one year annurvisary date.
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 11/06/2019

Hi Steven!

Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback and leave a 5-star review, we really appreciate it! I am sorry to hear your navigation system is acting up, please feel free to stop by whenever is convenient for you and we will gladly take a look!

Ronnie S.
San Marcos, TX
2019 Hyundai Kona
11/04/2019 Category: Service
FAST FRIENDLY SERVICE
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 11/05/2019

Hi Ronnie!

RF
Richard F.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Initially the basic oil change service service severa; items were not done. Power Steering level left low, corrosion on battery terminal. Was not confident that all levels etc were completely check. The next day I came back to check for noice from engine area. (not related to service). The Technicians corrected previously days work, and scheduled appointment for engine belt and idler to be replaced. Technicians apologized for oversite on regular service

Richard
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 11/04/2019

Hi Richard!

Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback, we really appreciate it! And thank you for allowing us to make our mistake right.

KT
Kim T.
Cibolo, TX
11/02/2019 Category: Service
Speed and efficiency
I like being able to bring my car in without an appointment and get the same great service. Wait time is good and service people helpful and pleasant.

Hi Kim!

BR
Barbara R.
San Antonio, TX
2019 Hyundai Tucson
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Vehicle service
Fast and friendly service
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 10/30/2019

Hi Barbara!

Fischer, TX
10/27/2019 Category: Service
Proximity to my home and a friendly sales staff
You just got it
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 10/29/2019

First and foremost, I would like to apologize for your experience at Roger Beasley Hyundai. However, I do want to thank you for taking the time to inform us. We take customer satisfaction very seriously at Roger Beasley Hyundai and I have passed your review along to upper management and they will be handling it accordingly.

Again, thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback, but I do apologize for the experience you have had at Roger Beasley Hyundai.

Schertz, TX
2015 Hyundai Tucson
10/27/2019 Category: Service
Great experience
Margarita is always so pleasant to speak to about my vehicle. My service technician sent a video promptly explaining my vehicle. The office staff is always so helpful. I truly appreciate the snacks they provide for customers. The popcorn is always delicious.
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 10/28/2019

ST
Sullivan T.
2013 Hyundai Azera
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Only Place to go
My service was done quickly and professionally. The video of them looking under the car and telling what may need to be done in the future is really helpful. No unexpected surprises. Love Roger Beasley Hyundai.
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 10/26/2019

Hi Sullivan,

Richard G.
Bulverde, TX
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Long time waiting
Had an appointment for 10:45. Vehicle was returned around 3:10. Almost 5 hours. Service personnel informed me maintenance would take about 3 hours. Two recalls were performed on the car. Even though, I showed them on my vehicle maintenance record a recall was performed last July 2018 by their department. My car had greasy hand/ finger prints all over the drivers door, handle and the hood of the car. Car was not clean when returned to me. Totally disappointed/dissatisfied with the service received.

Hi Richard,

I sincerely apologize for your experience at our dealership. I have passed your feedback on to the service and general manager so that they can address it. We take customer satisfaction very seriously at Roger Beasley Hyundai, so we'd like to try and make this right.

I apologize again and hope we have the opportunity to earn back your business in the future.

Hi Richard,

After speaking with the manager, they wanted me to pass on their apologies again and offer a free detail at your convenience to try and make up for the car not being returned clean. Please see Bruce Ballard, the General Manager, and he will take care of you.

Janet B.
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Quick
Fantastic service
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 10/25/2019

Hi Janet!

SG
Stacie G.
San Antonio, TX
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Smooth oil change
Went in for an oil change and it was performed in a timely manner.

Hi Stacie!

David H.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
10/23/2019 Category: Service
Very Nice
They were very nice and completed my service quickly
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 10/24/2019

Hi David!

GC
Gaetan C.
Wimberley, TX
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
10/22/2019 Category: Service
Passive Aggressive
Need to fix this attitude!!!

Hi Gaetan,

I am sorry your complimentary state inspection took longer than expected, sometimes unexpected issues come up with other customer's vehicles and cause delays in our service department.

Often times our techs have to move the seats in a vehicle in order to be able to drive and properly inspect them. I can assure you, if any of the seat settings were changed. it was not an intentionally passive-aggressive move by our staff.

Cibolo, TX
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Xl
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Professional
Great experience
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 10/21/2019

Rueben,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, we really appreciate it! If you need anything in the future, please don’t hesitate to reach out. From all of us at Roger Beasley Hyundai, we thank you for choosing to make us a part of your family!