4.6

Schertz, TX
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/24/2020 Category: Service
Service very good.
Everyone very professional. Didn’t have to wait. Margarita very informative and gave us much information about our car. Video showed lots of information about the car. Love coupons. Please send more.

Deborah S.
2018 Hyundai Kona
02/21/2020 Category: Service
Customer Service
The Service Department is the best. Margarita, Landon and the technicians are fantasic! Thank you for a great experience once again.
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 02/21/2020

Hi Deborah!

Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback, we really appreciate it! If you have any questions at all, please feel free to contact the dealership directly or message us on Facebook at: www.facebook.com/BeasleyHyundaiNB/ and we will be sure to connect with you! From all of us at Roger Beasley Hyundai, we thank you for choosing to make us a part of your family!

Bambi H.
02/19/2020
Great Job!
We recently purchased a 2019 Hyundai Tucson from Roger Beasley Hyundai in New Braunfels. Megan, our sales person was very knowledgeable, friendly and easy to work with. We purchased this car for our teenage daughter and couldn’t be happier with our decision and Roger Beasley Hyundai.
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 02/20/2020

Hi Bambi, congrats on your new Tucson! I am glad to hear you had such a great experience, I will be sure to pass along your praise to Megan! If you ever need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to reach out. From all of us at Roger Beasley Hyundai, we thank you for choosing to make us a part of your family!

Jim w.
La Vernia, TX
02/18/2020
Service Department
I have been servicing my 2015 5.0 Genesis here for about 3 years now and have to say
this place is great. Their prices for synthetic oil change way better than the quick stop
oil change stores. I had a front turn signal indicator go out and talked with the service
department about changing it when I was coming in for an oil change. I had bought the
bulb and checked it out on You Tube. Way more than I cared to try. He told me not to try it at home. They changed it out while my wife waited. Very, very reasonable charge for the time it took. My next Hyundai will be from here
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 02/19/2020

Hi Jim!

WM
Wayne M.
Austin, TX
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/14/2020 Category: Service
service
They are the best....this rating should have been a 5 - computer clicked and would let me go back,
but we give ALL EXCELLENTS
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 02/15/2020

Hi Wayne!

AE
Amy E.
Canyon Lake, TX
02/09/2020
Great Buying Experience with Carl Broussard, Car Specialist
Carl Broussard helped find exactly what I needed to fit my career and lifestyle with a lil one. The process was very smooth. Carl Listened to what I wanted in a vehicle and delivered. So happy with my Jeep Compass.
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 02/10/2020

Hi Amy!

RJ
Rosalie J.
02/07/2020 Category: Service
Happy customer
Dwayne had worked on my car and he was very attentive, professional, and informative. Everyone was very helpful and friendly. I've been going to the New Braunfels location since it had opened up and I have never been disappointed with their services.
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 02/08/2020

Hi Rosalie!

CT
Christa T.
01/30/2020 Category: Service
Love this location!
Great service! friendly staff! And my absolute favorite thing is the video they send you of the service they did on your car!
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 01/31/2020

Hi Christa!

CF
Carmen F.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/30/2020 Category: Service
Amazing Service
The service department was extremely helpful and attentive. Top notch service!

Hi Carmen!

ES
Evangelina S.
Seguin, TX
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/25/2020 Category: Service
Great Service!
Took my Santa Fe XL in for a rear passenger rattle that seemed to be getting louder. While talking to the Service Advisor a service tech walked up and listened to my description. He said he knew what the rattle was and if they had the clips he could fix it while I waited. An hour later I was back on the road!
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 01/27/2020

Hi Evangelina,

01/22/2020 Category: Service
Service great
Service great
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 01/22/2020

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/22/2020 Category: Service
Amazingly Helpful
This group of people sell well, help questions well, and serves so well with words and actions and timing.

FE
F E.
Canyon Lake, TX
01/20/2020
Software Update
Made an appointment a couple weeks ago to have this very important engine software update on my 2019 Sonata at 10 AM. Informed that I/we would be waiting with car and was assured it would take no longer than an hour. Arrived promptly at 10 getting checked in by Margarita. She was knowledgeable, professional and answered husbands questions regarding potential problems with engine operation. Again, was informed to give them an hour to complete recall. 11:05 AM car still parked in lot outside of service bay and still waiting for completion. Approached Margarita and she was apologetic and explained they were short handed in shop and only 2 computers to do software update. Took an additional 45 minutes before car was ready. Since husband manages oil changes our first experience with Beasleys service department wasn’t a positive one today. Quick video of inspection with no issues other than debris/dirty cabin filter. No compensation offered for having to wait additional 45 minutes even though appointment was made far in advance. Hopefully, if future visits are necessary appointments will be more of a priority for the service department.
DANIEL B., Service and Parts Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 01/23/2020

I am sorry for your extended wait time, we do our best to minimize wait times for all of our customers and strive for perfection. Please let me know if I can further assist you. Thank you for your business.

Danny Benzer
Service and Parts Manager

Deborah B.
Kerrville, TX
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/09/2020 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
Overall the customer service is outstanding
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 01/10/2020

Hi Deborah!

Schertz, TX
2020 Hyundai Palisade
01/04/2020 Category: Service
Great Car Buying Experience
Loved the car buying experience but first oil change was a disappointment.
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 01/06/2020

First and foremost, I would like to apologize for your experience at Roger Beasley Hyundai. We take customer satisfaction very seriously, so I have passed your review on to upper management and they will be handling it accordingly. A manager should be reaching out to you shortly.

Again, I apologize for the experience you have had at Roger Beasley Hyundai and hope we have the opportunity to earn back your business in the future.