Overall Rating 2.2222233/5Overall Rating 2.2222233/5rating 2.2222233rating 2.2222233rating 2.2222233

Schertz, TX
03/24/2019 Category: Service
Great service and friendly staff.
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 03/25/2019

Thank you for sending us your feedback! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to send us a review. If you have any questions at all, please feel free to contact the dealership directly or you may message us on social media at: www.facebook.com/BeasleyHyundaiNB/ and we will be sure to connect with you! From all of us at Roger Beasley Hyundai, we thank you for choosing to make us a part of your family!

Richard C.
Fredericksburg, TX
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/23/2019 Category: Service
Exhaust repair
Took the vehicle in to have exhaust repaired. After they looked at the vehicle, they said they would need to replace a large part of the exhaust system for over a $1000. They charged me $117.50 to tell make a video and show me what I had already seen. I then found an muffler shop and took it to them. They repaired the failed weld for $70 and asked why the dealer had not just brought if over as they do these repairs for dealers all the time. Also, the repair the rear view mirror had fallen off as we arrived at the dealer. They declined to repair this as the wind shield was not original equipment. I fixed this myself with a $1.97 repair kit I bought at Wal Mart.

Hi Richard,

First and foremost, I would like to apologize for your experience at Roger Beasley Hyundai. However, I do want to thank you for taking the time to inform us. We take customer satisfaction very seriously at Roger Beasley Hyundai and I have passed your review along to upper management and they will be handling it accordingly.

Again, thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback, but I do apologize for the experience you have had at Roger Beasley Hyundai.

James W.

GR
Gustav R.
03/22/2019 Category: Service
They never disappoint
Always knowledgeable, courteous, work done in a timely manner and right the first time, and they go out of their way to be accommodating.

Hi Gustav!

Alfredo M.
Universal City, TX
People
Satisfied
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 03/22/2019

Hi Alfredo,

Carol S.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
03/21/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and honest service employees who care about their customers and vehicles. It's always pleasure doing business with Roger Beasley.

Hi Carol!

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Review.
Friendly, knowledgeable, punctual, and very good service department!!

Michael H.
Spring Branch, TX
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/20/2019 Category: Service
I have a video and no one cared.
Honestly, it did not go that well. I am having something weird going on with my transmission. Your service writer said that the mechanic cannot reproduce it even though I have a video of it happening over and over again. Did they ask me how I made it happen? Nope. Did the mechanic ask to see the video? Nope. Does the problem still exist? Yep. When did it start? Wife noticed after the transmission fluid was changed by you. Did anyone seem to care? Nope

Hi Michael,

First and foremost, I would like to apologize for your experience at Roger Beasley Hyundai. However, I do want to thank you for taking the time to inform us. We take customer satisfaction very seriously at Roger Beasley Hyundai and I have passed your review along to upper management and they will handle it accordingly.

Great service!!
Margarita in the service department is AMAZING!!!!! She worked with my hectic schedule so well!! She had my stuff ready and got everything done quickly!! 10/10 recommend!!
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 03/20/2019

Jane R.

YG
Yvonne G.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Great Experience
I always drive to New Braunfels to have my car serviced because of the professionalism and knowledge that they have.

Hi Yvonne!

Recall
I came in because of recall. This is not the first time for recalls either

FC
Francis C.
Converse, TX
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Don casey
None
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 03/15/2019

Hi Francis!

Richard H.
Windcrest, TX
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Excellent in Every Way
Made appointment on line and scheduling was easy. Arrived early and they started on my .ca right away. I was there for 11,250-mile service and was on my way home in 45 minutes.

Hi Richard!

FS
Frank S.
Canyon Lake, TX
03/14/2019 Category: Service
The dealership has always provided good service since I relocated to the New Braunfels area.
The service as well as the staff is top notch, always has been the best.
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 03/14/2019

Hi Frank!

03/13/2019 Category: Service
Tire rotation
Friendly staff, reliable and good work done
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 03/13/2019

SJ
Seletha J.
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service
I love working with the service department. Margarita is always pleasant and she remembers me by name. She goes over and above to ensure my car is getting the updates, repairs and preventative care it needs. I appreciate her calls or text letting me know of any updates when I have to leave my car for extended service.
The entire Roger Beasley service team, including those inside the shop, ROCK!!!!!!

Hi Seletha,

KD
Kenneth D.
Canyon Lake, TX
03/12/2019 Category: Service
I had made a mistake on the day of appointment and the clerk made space available for me to get the car serviced. It only took an hour to to the work as it did not include serious maintenance work. However, I appreciate the text video of what they checked to let me know things were alright.
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 03/12/2019

Hi Kenneth!

PE
Patricia E.
Spring Branch, TX
03/11/2019 Category: Service
Bob’s review
My problem was very satisfactorally taken care of.

Hi Patricia!

Justin T.
Wimberley, TX
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/10/2019 Category: Service
Will not be going back...
My wife took the car in for an oil change and they tried selling is a battery (even though it's under warranty) and several other services. When I asked why the mechanic recommended these items, I could not get a straight answer, just that it was recommended. Although not by Hyundai of course...
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 03/11/2019

Hi Justin,

First and foremost, I would like to apologize for your experience at Roger Beasley Hyundai. However, I do want to thank you for taking the time to inform us. We take customer satisfaction very seriously at Roger Beasley Hyundai and I have passed your review along to upper management.