Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels

4.6

Cletis B.
Cibolo, TX
11/20/2020 Category: Service
When you are there they take care of you, they let you know what’s going on with your car and they will work you in and the staff it’s very knowledgeable and very helpful I’ll give you all the options you have on the table upfront.
Trustworthy honest And caring all the time when you go there.
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 11/23/2020

Hi Cletis!

We are so glad to hear you had such a great experience in our service department! Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback, we really appreciate it! If you ever need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to reach out. From all of us at Roger Beasley Hyundai, we thank you for choosing to make us a part of your family!

NF
Nancy F.
11/20/2020 Category: Service
Car service
The staff and their caring attitude.

Hi Nancy!

Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback, we really appreciate it! If you have any questions at all, please feel free to contact the dealership directly or message us on Facebook at: www.facebook.com/BeasleyHyundaiNB/ and we will be sure to connect with you! From all of us at Roger Beasley Hyundai, we thank you for choosing to make us a part of your family!

Joe G.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/17/2020 Category: Service
Mechanical video
I was surprised by the video sent to me on my car multipoint inspection. The mechanic walked around and underneath the car to point out good and bad. This left me with no doubt I was getting only what I needed. Loved it!
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 11/18/2020

Hi Joe!

Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback, we really appreciate it! If you ever need anything, please do not hesitate to reach out. From all of us at Roger Beasley Hyundai, we thank you for choosing to make us a part of your family and look forward to working with you again in the future!

FJ
Frances J.
11/12/2020 Category: Service
I always receive outstanding service and am always treated fairly and with courtesy.
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 11/13/2020

Hi Frances,

VH
Virgina H.
2020 Hyundai Elantra
11/09/2020 Category: Service
Clean
Ever one was nice.
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 11/10/2020

Hi Virginia! Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback, we really appreciate it! If you have any questions at all, please feel free to contact the dealership directly or message us on Facebook at: www.facebook.com/BeasleyHyundaiNB/ and we will be sure to connect with you!

IT
Irene T.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/31/2020 Category: Service
Great service department
Great service from Margarita Sierra!
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 11/02/2020

Hi Irene! Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback, we really appreciate it! If you ever need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to reach out. From all of us at Roger Beasley Hyundai, we thank you for choosing to make us a part of your family and look forward to continuing to work with you in the future!

James W.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
10/31/2020 Category: Service
Painting of our Tucson
H;yundai worked with us very well to take care of a paint problem in a timely matter.

Hi James! Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback, we really appreciate it! If you have any questions at all, please feel free to contact the dealership directly or message us on Facebook at: www.facebook.com/BeasleyHyundaiNB/ and we will be sure to connect with you!

10/27/2020 Category: Service
All settled and happy to rescore
Top marks to the management team at Hyundai NB! The General Manger called personally to discuss my less-than-perfect score, even though the missing star was for the manufacturer not the dealership. Sam patiently and thoroughly explained the recall process and the resulting determination that the fuel tube on my Sonata did not need replacement. In a gesture of good faith Sam went even offered to replace the part for peace of mind. I didn't accept his generous offer, though, because I'm now satisfied with the results of the inspection. This dealership goes the extra steps to provide A+ customer services. Two thumbs up for caring, Hyundai NB!

10/27/2020 Category: Service
above average on industry recalls (except once)
I think if Hyundai issues a recall it should be for a replacement or repair and not only for a "visual inspection". As a customer I'd like to know the mechanic's opinion but would also like to have the option to have the recall part replaced after visual inspection. This was not the case with one of Hyundai's recent recalls for fuel tube lines. The mechanic did not find reason to replace the fuel line on my car, but I'd have felt a whole lot better knowing the "potentially faulty" part had been replaced. Take note, Hyundai, peace of mind places big for consumers.

Other than that single recall issue, Ive' had great experiences with owning my Hyundai. Two thumbs up across the board.

Hyundai New Braunfels and Hyundai Kyle are two great dealerships. Staff are friendly and helpful and my car has always been in and out on time.
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 10/28/2020

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us, I can understand your frustration and wanting more peace of mind with your repair. We take customer satisfaction very seriously at Roger Beasley Hyundai, so I have passed your review on to the service manager and he should be reaching out to you about this shortly.

LD
Lisa D.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/23/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai Santa Fe 2020
I love my car!
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 10/23/2020

Hi Lisa! Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback, we really appreciate it! If you have any questions at all, please feel free to contact the dealership directly or message us on Facebook at: www.facebook.com/BeasleyHyundaiNB/ and we will be sure to connect with you!

Mary R.
10/12/2020 Category: Service
Service took too long this visit. Waited for my vehicle over 2 hours.
Friendly Staff
Clean facility
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 10/12/2020

Hi Mary,

I apologize for the long wait during your most recent service visit, I can imagine that was very frustrating. Sometimes unexpected issues come up with other customer's vehicles and cause delays in our service department. Regardless, we should have done a much better job communicating that with you so I am sorry and will make sure this is addressed by management.

If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly. From all of us at Roger Beasley Hyundai, we appreciate your business and hope to work with you again in the future!

Marilyn B.
10/08/2020 Category: Service
The New Braunfels Hyundai service department always meets or exceeds my expectations. The service reps. know who you are and greet you by name.
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 10/09/2020

Hi Marilyn!

JO
Joryden O.
Kyle, TX
10/05/2020 Category: Service
Simply the BEST
The service at this location is exceptional. I will always take my vehicle here for service.
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 10/06/2020

Thank you, Joryden! We love hearing such positive feedback! As always, if you ever need anything, please do not hesitate to reach out. From all of us at Roger Beasley Hyundai, we thank you for choosing to make us a part of your family and look forward to working with you again in the future!

Maria P.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
10/02/2020 Category: Service
Great customer service!
Everyone that I have dealt with in the service department has been great and very professional. Thank you and keep up the great work.
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 10/05/2020

That is great to hear, thank you, Maria! As always, if you ever need anything, please do not hesitate to reach out. From all of us at Roger Beasley Hyundai, we thank you for choosing to make us a part of your family and look forward to working with you again in the future!

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/30/2020 Category: Service
Friendly people
They are very nice but my problem was not solved
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 10/01/2020

I am sorry to hear your issue was not resolved. We take customer satisfaction very seriously at Roger Beasley Hyundai, so I have passed your review on to upper management and they will be handling it accordingly. A manager should be reaching out to you shortly. Again, I apologize for the experience you have had at Roger Beasley Hyundai and hope we have the opportunity to earn back your business in the future.

Betty H.
Seguin, TX
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/21/2020 Category: Service
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 09/22/2020

Hi Betty!