4.6

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/11/2020 Category: Service
No comment
Trivial repair done well
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 08/11/2020

Hi Greg,

Thank you for taking the time to send in your feedback, I will make sure it is passed along to the service manager so he can review and address it with the team. If you need anything in the meantime, please do not hesitate to reach out. From all of us at Roger Beasley Hyundai, we thank you for choosing to make us a part of your family and look forward to working with you again in the future!

Canyon Lake, TX
07/29/2020 Category: Service
friendly and professional service
Overall very satisfied with service but waiting time is still a little long.
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 07/30/2020

Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback, we really appreciate it! I will be sure to pass along your comment about the long wait time, we do apologize for that. If you have any questions at all, please feel free to contact the dealership directly or message us on Facebook at: www.facebook.com/BeasleyHyundaiNB/ and we will be sure to connect with you!

PB
Paul B.
2020 Hyundai Palisade
07/29/2020 Category: Service
Quick Turn Around
My wife was going out of state in her Palisade, and we needed to get the oil changed that morning prior to her leaving. The Service Department understood my dilemma, and fit me right in, and got it done. Very pleased.

Hi Paul!

Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback, we really appreciate it! If you have any questions at all, please feel free to contact the dealership directly or message us on Facebook at: www.facebook.com/BeasleyHyundaiNB/ and we will be sure to connect with you! From all of us at Roger Beasley Hyundai, we thank you for choosing to make us a part of your family!

Maria B.
Seguin, TX
2019 Hyundai Accent
07/27/2020 Category: Service
Great job.
Great job
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 07/28/2020

Hi Maria!

2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/25/2020 Category: Service
Car maintenance package
Should not switch settings from manufacturer’s preset. No need to change oil every 3000 miles, even in TX.
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 07/25/2020

Hi Sandra! Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback, we really appreciate it! If you have any questions at all, please feel free to contact the dealership directly or message us on Facebook at: www.facebook.com/BeasleyHyundaiNB/ and we will be sure to connect with you!

LW
Lynnette W.
Schertz, TX
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/20/2020 Category: Service
Manager service department
Margarita is awesome very professional and helpful. Most of staff we come in contact are very kind and helpful.
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 07/21/2020

Hi Lynnette!

Cletis B.
Cibolo, TX
07/13/2020 Category: Service
Service work
They make you feel good about choosing them as your car service provider. They walk you through the results and identify any potential issues on the horizon. During this troubling time the skillful work, transparency, and the extra steps they take to ensure my family’s safety will keep me coming back.
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 07/14/2020

Hi Cletis! Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback, we really appreciate it! If you have any questions at all, please feel free to contact the dealership directly or message us on Facebook at: www.facebook.com/BeasleyHyundaiNB/ and we will be sure to connect with you!

2019 Hyundai Sonata
07/10/2020 Category: Service
A Great Dealership
Everybody are friendly and professional. They did a great job checking over the whole vehicle and changing the oil and filter.
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 07/13/2020

MJ
Mickey J.
07/10/2020
EXCELLENT AND PROFESSIONAL SERVICE
Dear Friends of Roger Beasley Hyundai of New Braunfels. I could not let another day go by without sending this review. I want to thank you, Sam, Tyler and all the professional service staff for all the repair work you did on my Hyundai Sonata Hybrid.. It runs beautifully now! I am very appreciative that you not only fixed the engine, but ensured it runs like a brand new vehicle.. You showed me what needed to be done and the process was very transparent. I will see to it that the excellent service you gave me will be known to all my friends not only in New Braunfels, but from San Antonio to Austin, Roger Beasley Hyundai of New Braunfels will be echoed to all my friends and constituents of their the excellent, professional and friendly service displayed by Sam Aslanian and his remarkable staff. Again many thanks for your fine service. During this critical time in all of our lives amid all the chaos I can truly say, that there is a business that cares about you. That business is Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels. Sincerely - Mickey G. Juarez

Hi Mickey! That is wonderful to hear, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! I will be sure to pass along your praise to Sam, Tyler, and the team! As always, if you ever need anything, please do not hesitate to reach out.

PV
Pamela V.
Seguin, TX
2019 Hyundai Elantra
07/09/2020 Category: Service
Service dept and my name is Pamela Vann
The young man has exceptional customer service and greet you! Cannot remember his name he took my keys, close me out and yes I teach CS! My standards are high and he did awesome.
Monday, July 6, 2020!

Hi Pamela! Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback, we really appreciate it! If you have any questions at all, please feel free to contact the dealership directly or message us on Facebook at: www.facebook.com/BeasleyHyundaiNB/ and we will be sure to connect with you!

2015 Hyundai Genesis
07/06/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai
Customer service is good but I think it took a little long for the task at hand. At my Chevy dealer, my oil was changed and the vehicle washed for me in a hour.
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 07/06/2020

Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback! We apologize that the wait was a little long, I will make sure to pass that along to the service manager. If you ever need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to reach out. From all of us at Roger Beasley Hyundai, we thank you for choosing to make us a part of your family!

Steven S.
San Antonio, TX
07/05/2020 Category: Service
Extraordinary service
Extraordinary service

Hi Steven!

Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback, we really appreciate it! If you ever need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to reach out. From all of us at Roger Beasley Hyundai, we thank you for choosing to make us a part of your family!

Jo M.
Canyon Lake, TX
2020 Hyundai Sonata
07/03/2020 Category: Service
Clean, customer friendly
First time in with the car. It was a good experience except they don't have a car wash. That was disappointing. Always got the car washed at Gilman when I owned the Subaru.

Hi Jo!

Brownsville, TX
2020 Hyundai Palisade
06/22/2020 Category: Service
Friendliness
The detailing needs to be improved
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 06/23/2020

Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback, we really appreciate it! I will pass along your comment about the detailing to the manager so he can be sure that it is addressed. If you ever need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to reach out. From all of us at Roger Beasley Hyundai, we thank you for choosing to make us a part of your family!

Spring Branch, TX