Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5rating 4.52

Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

2015 Hyundai Tucson
12/09/2018 Category: Service
The wait time for car to be serviced is usually not very long.
I’ve always schedule appointments online but it seems the service team does not review them for customer comments or concens prior to the appointment date. I had mentioned a problem in my prior appointment and forgot about it but did remember this time. Had I not mentioned the problem, I would have missed the part being covered by the 50,000 parts warranty and would of had to pay for the part. If customer comments are not reviewed, why is it in the online appointment scheduler??

CD
Cheryl D.
12/09/2018 Category: Service
Still the Best Hyuandai Dealer!
I've been living in Austin, TX for 5 years now, but still prefer the Hyundai dealer in Kyle. Friendly, quick service. I bought 3 cars from them since 2012, traded in one, and regularly go there to service our cars. Mark is the best - thank you for your great service, even if we land on your doorstep late on a Friday afternoon without an appointment - which we did!

TH
Travis H.
Kyle, TX
2014 Hyundai Tucson
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Wheel hub bearing repair
Came in to have our car looked at thinking we would have to come back another day to fix our car but it ended up getting done same day which was great.

Leslie M.
Wimberley, TX
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Responsive and polite
They did not try to up sell me and listened to my needs

John L.
The Hills, TX
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Quality service
Always courteous, thorough, and I feel confident that their recommendations are made honestly. I don’t feel that I am being ripped off. They make every effort to complete the work in the time frame estimated. I appreciate their integrity

Mary M.
Bay City, TX
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Great service and friendly people
Love the excellent service and caring personnel at Kyle Hyundai!
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai responded on 12/07/2018

Hi Mary!

Thank you for sending us your feedback! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to send us a review. If you have any questions at all, please feel free to contact the dealership directly or you may message us on social media at: www.facebook.com/BeasleyHyundaiKyle/ and we will be sure to connect with you! From all of us at Roger Beasley Hyundai, we thank you for choosing to make us a part of your family!

MJ
Michele J.
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Communicated very well and car was serviced in a timely manner.
Communicated very well and car was serviced in a timely manner.

Hi Michele!

Melissa W.
Dripping Springs, TX
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Really good customer service w
Wonderful service
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai responded on 12/05/2018

Hi Melissa!

John H.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, efficient
Easy to schedule appts for routine maintenance. Work done in reasonable time and efficiently. Staff always very friendly and helpful

Hi John!

Rebecca H.
Terrell, TX
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai responded on 12/04/2018

Hi Rebecca!

12/03/2018 Category: Service
Fast service
Great Service, and fast

Mary S.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/01/2018 Category: Service
Good service and friendly folks
I like getting the video of my car in the shop
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai responded on 12/03/2018

Hi Mary!

GB
Glenda B.
12/01/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai service is the best!
Promptness, professionalism, friendliness, knowledgeable, helpfulness, honesty, great waiting area.

Hi Glenda!

Mitchell R.
Five Star Sales & Service @ Roger Beasley Hyundai
Thanks again to Mark for providing excellent customer service. Also, the receptionist and mechanic (please forgive me, I can't remember their names. This getting older thing is a real drag.).
You guys rock!
See you again, Faith, for my next Hyundai vehicle purchase!
Mitch

Hi Mitchell!

Jean Pierre H.
11/28/2018 Category: Service
Knowledgeable and friendly
I had made an appointment to have the 45,000 miles maintenance. Everything was done while I waited. The manager also pointed to some matter which they could also take care of right then. Everything went smoothly.
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai responded on 11/29/2018

Hi Jean!

2013 Hyundai Elantra Co
11/27/2018 Category: Service
Continued solid service.
I've taken my car back to Roger Beasley for each maintenance need. They have consistently provided the necessary servicing. They provide several means of contact during each servicing, and I appreciate that.
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai responded on 11/28/2018

Daphne R.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/24/2018 Category: Service
Always top notch service
I always receive great customer service at Roger Beasley Hyundai, but Anton was particularly attentive and helpful on this visit. Love the new video communication prior to starting service!
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai responded on 11/25/2018

Hi Daphne!

I am glad to hear that! Thank you for sending us your feedback! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to send us a review. If you have any questions at all, please feel free to contact the dealership directly or you may message us on social media at: www.facebook.com/ BeasleyHyundaiKyle/ and we will be sure to connect with you! From all of us at Roger Beasley Hyundai, we thank you for choosing to make us a part of your family!

2007 Hyundai Tucson
11/24/2018 Category: Service
Convenient!
Loved the service video! I always thought customers should some how be able to see what services need to be replaced. Great service on my car. Enjoyed the clean lounge and amenities.

WJ
Wayne J.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
11/23/2018 Category: Service
Low Tire
I brought my car in for a tire low pressure warning light. During the servicing of the tire they also performed a vehicle recall inspection that I was unaware of being necessary. Although the repair time took longer than expected, I understand the reason for the long wait. Good service!

Hi Wayne!

ES
Emma S.
11/22/2018 Category: Service
Great
Much better service this time. Updated on vehicle and even had my car washed and vacuumed!
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai responded on 11/23/2018

Hi Emma!