4.6

Gaetan C.
Wimberley, TX
2019 Hyundai Elantra
Keeping on impressing
I am liking this place more and more. I am noticing major improvements in the service department.
Timeliness seems to be an issue of the past, and I much appreciate it.
I also like the video walk-thru I receive every time I have my cars maintained. Pricing is honest and fair.
I really recommend this dealership.

Kimberly S.
Kyle, TX
11/27/2020 Category: Service
The employees are so nice and friendly!
The employees are so nice and friendly! I really love going over there for service and sales!

Buda, TX
2019 Hyundai Sonata
Friendliness
Everyone was great
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai responded on 11/27/2020

Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback, we really appreciate it! If you have any questions at all, please feel free to contact the dealership directly or message us on Facebook at: www.facebook.com/BeasleyHyundaiKyle/ and we will be sure to connect with you! From all of us at Roger Beasley Hyundai, we thank you for choosing to make us a part of your family!

Joseph R.
11/19/2020 Category: Service
I will definitely be back!
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai responded on 11/20/2020

Hi Joseph!

Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback, we really appreciate it! As always, if you ever need anything, please do not hesitate to reach out. From all of us at Roger Beasley Hyundai, we thank you for choosing to make us a part of your family and look forward to working with you again in the future!

PG
Phyllis G.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/18/2020 Category: Service
Close to my home and easy access.
This is a smaller dealership but delivers quality service.
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai responded on 11/18/2020

Hi Phyllis,

RA
Rebeca A.
Kyle, TX
2020 Hyundai Elantra
11/14/2020 Category: Service
Everyone is very professional and nice and helpful
Great
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai responded on 11/16/2020

Hi Rebeca!

Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback, we really appreciate it! If you ever need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to reach out. From all of us at Roger Beasley Hyundai Kyle, we thank you for choosing to make us a part of your family and look forward to continuing to work with you in the future!

HW
Hofai W.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
11/13/2020 Category: Service
Very happy with service
I was glad that the service appointment took care of recalls, body and other damages to my car. Long standing issues that I waited to take care of were fixed quickly. I have had my Hyundai for 5 years and this was my first visit to this dealership for repairs. Professional and fast, highly recommended. Clean facilities as well.

Hi Hofai,

Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback and leave a review, we really appreciate it! If you have any questions or concerns at all, please feel free to contact the dealership directly or message us on Facebook at: www.facebook.com/BeasleyHyundaiKyle/! From all of us at Roger Beasley Hyundai, we thank you for choosing to make us a part of your family!

Jose P.
San Marcos, TX
11/08/2020 Category: Service
Staff was very knowledgeable and professional.
The staff was very friendly and professional. Had a very pleasant experience.

11/08/2020 Category: Service
There was just one Service Adviser for the amount of Customers.
Service Adviser did a great job for the amount of Customers.
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai responded on 11/09/2020

Hi Jose,

Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback, we really appreciate it! If you ever need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to reach out. From all of us at Roger Beasley Hyundai, we appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again in the future!

Mary M.
Bay City, TX
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/04/2020 Category: Service
Great service and wonderful people!
Always treated with respect!
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai responded on 11/05/2020

Hi Mary!

Tyler M.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
11/04/2020 Category: Service
Friendly service. Great work. Can’t ask for more.
My service advisor, Stacy David, was great throughout my repair journey. I had multiple items go out on my car, and he helped guide the entire process. I never once felt that I was misled , which felt great compared to past experiences at other dealerships. The entire service experience was stellar. Appointments were available, employees greeted me as I arrived, and the work was done in a timely manner to an excellent quality.
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai responded on 11/04/2020

Hi Tyler,

We are so glad to hear that! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5-star review, I will be sure to pass it along to Stacey. f you ever need anything, please do not hesitate to reach out. From all of us at Roger Beasley Hyundai Kyle, we thank you for choosing to make us a part of your family and look forward to working with you again in the future!

DT
Dawn T.
Luling, TX
11/02/2020 Category: Service
Stand Behind Their Work
I am completely and totally impressed by the integrity of the management at this location! Donnie, Brandon and the shop went above and beyond the call of duty to assure that my car was well taken care of! In a time when things feel unsafe and unsure, it’s amazing to know that there are still people you can trust, who will stand behind their word!!

11/02/2020 Category: Service
Work not completed
I went in for a throttle body flush and they didn’t complete the process. The car almost died on me and I took it back and they finished the work and it’s never run as smoothly again!
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai responded on 11/03/2020

Hi Dawn, I am sorry to hear about your experience at Roger Beasley Hyundai. We take customer satisfaction very seriously at Roger Beasley Hyundai, so I have passed your review on to upper management and they will be handling it accordingly. The service manager should be reaching out to you shortly.

Again, I apologize for the experience you have had at Roger Beasley Hyundai and hope we have the opportunity to earn back your business in the future.

Dianna W.
2020 Hyundai Tucson
10/29/2020 Category: Service
Good Service
I gave the service a 5 star. The people was great for a Saturday morning.
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai responded on 10/30/2020

Hi Dianna, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback, we really appreciate it. If there is anything we can do to improve your visit next time, please do not hesitate to reach out. From all of us at Roger Beasley Hyundai, we thank you for your business and look forward to working with you again in the future!

Tyler M.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
10/23/2020 Category: Service
Amazing service, amazing staff.
Everyone is friendly. Scheduling is painless. Scheduled appointments are kept and the work is fantastic. Night and Day better than the South Austin location. Come here.
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai responded on 10/23/2020

Hi Tyler!

LJ
Laura J.
Leander, TX
2019 Hyundai Elantra
10/21/2020 Category: Service
Wonderful
Reliable
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai responded on 10/22/2020

Hi Laura,

Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback, we really appreciate it! If you ever need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to reach out. From all of us at Roger Beasley Hyundai, we thank you for choosing to make us a part of your family!

Deborah M.
Buda, TX
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/21/2020 Category: Service
Roger Beasley Hyundai is a great place to buy a car.
Not a business

Hi, Deborah! Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback, we really appreciate it! If you have any questions at all, please feel free to contact the dealership directly or message us on Facebook at: www.facebook.com/BeasleyHyundaiKyle/ and we will be sure to connect with you!