Overall Rating 4.2857114/5Overall Rating 4.2857114/5Overall Rating 4.2857114/5Overall Rating 4.2857114/5rating 4.2857114
Overall Rating 1.71429/5rating 1.71429rating 1.71429rating 1.71429rating 1.71429
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

Mitchell R.
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Roger Beasley Hyundai Rocks!
Roger Beasley and Hyundai stand behind their brand. Thank you for your excellent service!
A special shout out to Faith who sold me my first Hyundai and will be selling me the next one.
Also another "thank you" to Stephanie in the service department for outstanding and courteous service. And to the excellent mechanics who do all the "dirty" work.
You guys rock!!!

03/19/2019 Category: Service
Good Service Visit
First oil change on new vehicle was free of charge and was handled efficiently and professionally.
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai responded on 03/19/2019

Robert S.
Corp Christi, TX
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Excellent, professional Staff
Stephanie in the service department was superb at her job. Went in without and appointment and was out within a couple of hours. Will continue to drive from out of town to Kyle to have our vehicles serviced.

Hi Robert!

Jose P.
San Marcos, TX
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Review
excellent service, very clean rest rooms.

Hi Jose!

Thank you for sending us your feedback! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to send us a review. If you have any questions at all, please feel free to contact the dealership directly or you may message us on social media at: www.facebook.com/BeasleyHyundaiKyle/ and we will be sure to connect with you! From all of us at Roger Beasley Hyundai, we thank you for choosing to make us a part of your family!

Dripping Springs, TX
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
03/17/2019 Category: Service
Better
Worth the drive, better service, better people.
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

EH
Eugene H.
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Finish repair.
Had a problem with the finish. It was peeling off in places. It took some time to work out the repair schedule. There were problems on my side with travel plans; on the dealer side with obtaining a rental vehicle while the car was being repaired. After scheduling worked out, the repair was done as part of the vehicle warranty. Car looks great!
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai responded on 03/15/2019

Hi Eugene!

Thank you for sending us your feedback! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to send us a review. If you have any questions at all, please feel free to contact the dealership directly or you may message us on social media at: www.facebook.com/BeasleyHyundaiNB/ and we will be sure to connect with you! From all of us at Roger Beasley Hyundai, we thank you for choosing to make us a part of your family!

KH
Kimberly H.
Kyle, TX
03/12/2019 Category: Service
timeliness
2 hours for an oil change and tire rotation with a scheduled appointment
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai responded on 03/13/2019

Hi Kimberly,

I apologize for the long wait, I can imagine that was very frustrating. Sometimes unexpected issues come up with other customer's vehicles and cause delays in our service department. Regardless, we should have done a much better job communicating that with you so I am sorry and will make sure this is addressed by management.

Again, I apologize for the experience but do appreciate you letting us know so that we can address it and improve in the future.

Jennifer D.

Lockhart, TX
2015 Hyundai Tucson
03/11/2019 Category: Service
Great addition
Stephanie is a great addition to your team. She kept me informed throughout the time I was there waiting for an oil change. My car was immediately given attention when I arrived for my appointment. She is very knowledgeable and a great asset.

Repaired my image of your service department. In January I had to have a headlight replaced. Car was not touched for an hour after I arrived for scheduled appointment. Took over 2 hours! Was not informed during process why it was taking so long. At least one person came in after me yet their car was ready before mine. Very frustrating!

Hi Teresa,

Diana S.
Wimberley, TX
2019 Hyundai Elantra
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Timely Service
This is my 3rd car since 2014 at this dealership. Everytime the buying process went smoothly and I always go there for my service. I usually just make an appointment and wait for the service to be done. I expect to be there for some time but the service is always done in a timely manner and the technicians always come and talk to me about the service to be performed and completed. I like the video walk thrus they do now before performing the service. There has only been one glitch a year or so ago and they took care of it for me to my satisfaction. IF and when I ever purchase another car, I will definitely go there first. *****
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai responded on 03/11/2019

Hi Diana!

AA
Albert A.
Kyle, TX
03/06/2019 Category: Service
Okay
I am not totally impressed with the service managers. They are doing the best that they can.
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai responded on 03/07/2019

Hi Albert,

Thank you for sending us your feedback! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to send us a review. I will pass your comments on to the service manager so that we can address this with the service managers.

MK
Michelle K.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Positive experience. Thanks!
Thanks to the team for providing a rental to me for the entire time my car was in the shop!
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai responded on 03/05/2019

Hi Michelle!

Michael H.
San Marcos, TX
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
Regular Service
Appointment went well. Service completed in thirty minutes.

Hi Michael!

Jason S.
Driftwood, TX
Consistent and helpful
Very friendly, very helpful staff that is easy to work with. They offer what they believe is needed to bring your vehicle into optimal working order, but they don't put a lot of pressure on you. They are usually timely, and the waiting area is great. Overall one of the better dealerships I have worked with.

Hi Jason!

RD
Randall D.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
BEST IN SERVICE!!!
The people at Roger Beasley are TOP NOTCH in my book! I received EXCELLENT care in both the Service department and the Sales department. Because of this GREAT service, any family now has THREE Hyundai vehicles from Roger Beasley!

Hi Randall!

Mandy S.
03/01/2019 Category: Service
Warranty service completed - unexpected wait time
I had service covered under warranty and recalls addressed. What I was told would be 90mins max wait time was actually over 3 hours. The recall work wasn’t explained to me so I have to hope it was completed and my car is now safe to drive.
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai responded on 03/04/2019

Hi Mandy,

First and foremost, I would like to apologize for your experience at Roger Beasley Hyundai. However, I do want to thank you for taking the time to inform us. We take customer satisfaction very seriously at Roger Beasley Hyundai and I have passed your review along to upper management.

Again, thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback, but I do apologize for the experience you have had at Roger Beasley Hyundai.

SE
Sylvia E.
Lockhart, TX
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/01/2019 Category: Service
Navagation
Thank you so much for replacing my navigation system. It is working great. Thanks to everyone in the Service Dept.

Hi Sylvia,

John L.
The Hills, TX
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/27/2019 Category: Service
Knowledgeable and Courteous
Very pleasant staff, always knowledgeable, and addresses issues promptly and professionally. The service department is very knowledgeable and takes time to explain any issues and in a timely manner. I feel confident that my car is well taken care of.
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai responded on 02/28/2019

Hi John!

SA
Sandra A.
Seguin, TX
2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
02/27/2019 Category: Service
Really Dissapointed
no coment
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai responded on 03/01/2019

Hi Sandra,

FF
Felicia F.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
02/25/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service by the Hyundai Technicians
I visited Roger Beasley Hyundai in Kyle, TX for a routine Oil Change and Tire Rotation. I requested a Multi-Point Inspection for an update on my vehicle's service needs. The Service adviser took care of me, However I feel that I wanted to acknowledge and personally thank my service technician that day - Luis Torres. He was the technician assigned to my vehicle and I very much appreciated his patience and attention to detail when submitting a service video. He took me around my whole vehicle and gave me a breakdown of what requires most attention and what requires the least. I very much appreciate when I get a first-hand look at what the guys are doing to my vehicle back there. It helps me understand my vehicle's maintenance process and needs. He was very thorough and explained in detail my vehicle's needs. I live 30 mins away in Austin, TX and I don't mind the drive to this Roger Beasley location because of the service video's that are created by the technicians. It is such a great tool and customer convenience. I also appreciate the excellent customer service, and convenience of the waiting/lounge area with complimentary coffee, water, popcorn, snacks, etc. I've never minded a long wait time for my vehicle, however I did wait a total of 2 hours for this last service visit. It seemed a little excessive for just the tire rotation and oil change. It was patient because i understood it was a Holiday and my service advisor did offer me a discount for my wait, she was very apologetic.
I just wanted to say Thank you again to the service team at Roger Beasley Hyundai for taking such great care of me and my 2013 Hyundai Tuscon.
- Felicia (915) 525-9383
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai responded on 02/25/2019

Hi Felicia!

I am so glad to hear that! I will be sure to pass along your praise to Luis. I do want to apologize for the long wait, I will make sure this is addressed with the team so we can do better in the future. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to send us a review. If you have any questions at all, please feel free to contact the dealership directly or you may message us on social media at: www.facebook.com/BeasleyHyundaiKyle/ and we will be sure to connect with you!