4.5

MJ
Mary J.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/18/2020 Category: Service
I bought a new Santa Fe in Harlingen, Texas and will have your dealership service it in the future.
Service was fine.
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai responded on 02/19/2020

Hi Mary,

Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback, we really appreciate it! If you have any questions at all, please feel free to contact the dealership directly or message us on Facebook at: www.facebook.com/BeasleyHyundaiKyle/ and we will be sure to connect with you! From all of us at Roger Beasley Hyundai, we thank you for choosing to make us a part of your family!

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/17/2020 Category: Service
Always such great service! Thank you!
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai responded on 02/18/2020

JJ
Jodi J.
Marble Falls, TX
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/11/2020 Category: Service
Easy to do business with
When we bought the car from Roger Beasley, they were much more customer oriented than another nearby Hyundai dealer. I was out of town so they actually drove to Marble Falls and picked up my wife and took her back to the dealership to pickup the car. Their price was also much more competitive than the other dealer.

Used RB and the other dealer for recalls. RB service was much more friendly, kept us up to date on the status/timing to complete. Also, I asked them to change the oil/service it. When I went to pay, the service manager said that I had a free oil change from when I first bought the car so there was no charge--that was 7 years ago. They did not have to honor that but they did--without me asking for it. That is great customer care.
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai responded on 02/12/2020

Hi Jodi!

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, we really appreciate it! I am glad to hear you had such a great experience at our dealership, I will be sure to pass along your praise. If you ever need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to reach out.

Sofia M.
El Paso, TX
02/10/2020 Category: Service
Kindness is greatly appreciated.
You guys made my daughter feel comfortable, she’s a student at Tx State and took her vehicle in for service. As a parent you don’t want anyone to take advantage. The service leader who took care of her was super nice to her. I truly appreciate your customer service.
God bless
Erika and Sofia Marquez
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai responded on 02/11/2020

Hi Erika and Sofia!

Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback, we really appreciate it! I am glad we were able to make your daughter feel comfortable! If you have any questions at all, please feel free to contact the dealership directly or message us on Facebook at: www.facebook.com/BeasleyHyundaiKyle/ and we will be sure to connect with you! From all of us at Roger Beasley Hyundai, we thank you for choosing to make us a part of your family!

Marie R.
2019 Hyundai Veloster
Amazing service
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai responded on 02/05/2020

Hi Marie!

Monica P.
San Marcos, TX
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/04/2020 Category: Service
Black and White uniforms have to go.
There customer service is second to none.

Hi Monica!

RT
Ryan T.
Seguin, TX
02/04/2020 Category: Service
Service was done in a timely manner. All issues were handled well. Thank you for your help!

Hi Ryan!

AG
Alfonso G.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
02/04/2020 Category: Service
I was seriously how fast the service was. Not only that, but they let me know EXACTLY what they did with my car. The video of services performed blew me over the top.

Hi Alfonso!

Manor, TX
02/02/2020 Category: Service
Friendly and professional staff
Perfect waiting area with free popcorn. Everything eas explained including the price before working on my car.
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai responded on 02/03/2020

I am sorry to hear you are not satisfied with your experience. We take customer satisfaction very seriously at Roger Beasley Hyundai, so I have passed your review on to upper management and they should be reaching out to you shortly.

Again, I apologize for the experience you have had at Roger Beasley Hyundai and hope we have the opportunity to earn back your business in the future.

Manor, TX
2009 Hyundai Accent
01/24/2020 Category: Service
Friendly service
Stacy David is a great service advisor.
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai responded on 01/27/2020

AH
thank you!

Hi Annabel!

Dean H.
01/23/2020 Category: Service
No better, no worse than other places
They had to call someone on Monday to see if repair was covered by extended warranty that I had bought with the car when it was new at this same dealership.
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai responded on 01/24/2020

Hi Dean,

First and foremost, I would like to apologize for your experience at Roger Beasley Hyundai, we should have done a much better job communicating with you. We take customer satisfaction very seriously at Roger Beasley Hyundai, so I have passed your review on to upper management and they will be handling it accordingly. A manager should be reaching out to you shortly.

Sara B.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
great, quick service
Easy in and out for me. Stacy David was great!

Hi Sara!

Armin S.
2016 Hyundai Genesis
Extremely satisfied all around
Stacy was very helpful in getting my car in to work on it in one day (10-15 days in Austin Hyundai dealers). I appreciated the video that was sent to me to see the problem. And I came the next day to pick up my car. It was clean and ready to go with several neccessary checks completed. I was totally pleased with efficiency professionalism, and friendliest attitude
I would certainly recommend Kyle Roger Beasley to anyone !

Hi Armin!

DT
Dawn T.
Luling, TX
01/21/2020 Category: Service
Car maintenance
I highly recommend this location for your regular car maintenance! The people in the service department are honest and dependable! They could have gotten a complete brake job and they were honest and told me that my brakes were fine. I will continue to have my car serviced at this location in the future!!
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai responded on 01/22/2020

Hi Dawn!