Overall Rating 3.7500025/5Overall Rating 3.7500025/5Overall Rating 3.7500025/5rating 3.7500025rating 3.7500025
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

TA
Teresita A.
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Tal
Service was fast and attended my car on what I needed done.

Hi Teresita!

Thank you for sending us your feedback! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to send us a review. If you have any questions at all, please feel free to contact the dealership directly or you may message us on social media at: www.facebook.com/BeasleyHyundaiKyle/ and we will be sure to connect with you! From all of us at Roger Beasley Hyundai, we thank you for choosing to make us a part of your family!

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/14/2018 Category: Service
All the visits have been fine. I don't like to be charged for things we did not discuss.
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai

Thank you for sending us your feedback! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to send us a review. I will pass along your feedback about the system check to management, my apologies about that.

GB
Gary B.
Wimberley, TX
05/11/2018 Category: Service
popcorn, coffee & service.
very good service

Hi Gary!

YE
Yvonne E.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/08/2018 Category: Service
Tried to be loyal
So I bought my car here in 2014 and I service it here I bring an oil change coupon from another Hyundai dealership and was told it is not accepted here anymore

Hi Yvonne,

First and foremost, I would like to apologize for your experience at Roger Beasley Hyundai. However, I do want to thank you for taking the time to inform us. We take customer satisfaction very seriously at Roger Beasley Hyundai and I have passed your review along to upper management. I have asked if accepting another dealer's coupons is something that we do -- I will let you know when I hear back!

Again, thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback, but I do apologize for the experience you have had at Roger Beasley Hyundai.

05/07/2018 Category: Service
Friendly Service
Friendly Service

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Good Service
Courteous and Professional

And, nice waiting room area.

RT
Robert T.
Attention to detail
Aware of price sensitivity. Did very good work and assisted with pricing!

Hi Robert!

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/06/2018 Category: Service
I actually stopped going to the Hyundai in South Austin because they were too busy and the wait was too long. They offer "Ladies Day" on Thursday but the wait time for an oil change was usually 2 hours and then you have to wait for the car wash another hour!! Waste of time. At Roger Beasley Hyundai, I was seen promptly, the waiting room was clean (and they had a popcorn machine!), and I was out of there in 45 minutes! This will be my new service location. Thanks, Roger Beasley!
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai

I am so glad to hear that! Thank you for sending us your feedback! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to send us a review. If you have any questions at all, please feel free to contact the dealership directly or you may message us on social media at: www.facebook.com/BeasleyHyundaiKyle/ and we will be sure to connect with you!

Tanya S.
05/06/2018 Category: Service
The folks at Roger Beasley genuinely care about customer service. They always go above and beyond to make sure the service experience is top notch. They communicate issues, and are more than willing to work with my schedule and needs. Very knowledgeable staff as well!

Hi Tanya!

Betty S.
05/05/2018 Category: Service
Car inspection and oil service
Excellent and friendly car care. Thank you.

Hi Betty!

Amy M.
Creedmoor, TX
05/02/2018 Category: Service
Everything was very Swift and on-time excellent service and also filling me and on the report of how my car was doing.
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai

Thank you for sending us your feedback! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to send us a review. If you have any questions at all, please feel free to contact the dealership directly or you may message us on social media at: facebook.com/BeasleyHyundaiKyle/ and we will be sure to connect with you! From all of us at Roger Beasley Hyundai, we thank you for choosing to make us a part of your family!

Jimmie B.
Wimberley, TX
2009 Hyundai Sonata
04/30/2018 Category: Service
SLOW SERVICE - just an oil change
Regular oil change took almost 2 hours
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai

I'm sorry about that Jimmie. We've passed this review to our management team and they will address it. We'll be faster next time.

04/30/2018 Category: Service
Warranty and recall work
Thanks for getting my car all back together again

Cristy B.
Odessa, TX
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/29/2018 Category: Service
Fantastic service
My daughter had to get her vehicle towed into the Hyundai dealership to address a "recall" item. Because I am more than 500 miles away, I had to coordinate activities over the phone. The entire Roger Beasley team, from the receptionist to the mechanic to the project leader, were all very professional and considerate of my time and my situation. I could not have been more impressed!

Hi Christy!

CP
chenghe P.
Killeen, TX
04/29/2018
Don’t go to this dealership
This dealership is ridiculous. Sale manager agreed to fix my car after i deleted bad review of what happened to my car problems.I have been wait for 3weeks and had tried to contact him. Nothing happen .

CP
chenghe P.
Killeen, TX
04/29/2018
This dealership is fucking rediculous

GB
George B.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/25/2018 Category: Service
Personal attention with professional results
I had an unexpected issue with my 2014 Santa Fe which they diagnosed and repaired while keeping me fully informed. Also took me home when I couldn't find a ride.

Very pleased.

Hi George!

I am so glad we were able to help you with your Santa Fe issue! Thank you for sending us your feedback! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to send us a review.

2005 Hyundai Sonata
04/24/2018 Category: Service
Great service, nice and clean location

Mary M.
Bay City, TX
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/23/2018 Category: Service
Excellent staff and service!
Employees are genuinely concerned about customer time! I received great service and in fast time!

Hi Mary!

04/21/2018 Category: Service
Not great
I don't mind the wait since it was a walk-in but I do mind being skipped over. Other people in the lobby were being updated on their vehicle, I wasn't. A person who came after me for same oil change service received their car before me. When asked, worker didn't know if my car was serviced.
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai

First and foremost, I would like to apologize for your experience at Roger Beasley Hyundai. However, I do want to thank you for taking the time to inform us. We take customer satisfaction very seriously at Roger Beasley Hyundai and I have passed your review along to upper management, and they will look into why your car was skipped over/took longer to complete.