4.5

Jonathan T.
Cibolo, TX
08/05/2020
Very Friendly staff
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai responded on 08/06/2020

Hi Jonathan!

Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback, we really appreciate it! If you ever need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to reach out. From all of us at Roger Beasley Hyundai, we thank you for choosing to make us a part of your family!

EL
Ed L.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
08/05/2020 Category: Service
The staff was excellent and kept me informed throughout. Came in for one recall issue and didn’t know there were two others that needed attention. Although the facility is dated it was clean and sufficient. Of the three Hyundai dealers in the Austin area this is my top choice even though it’s farthest.
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai responded on 08/05/2020

Hi Ed!

Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback, we really appreciate it! As always, if you ever need anything, please do not hesitate to reach out. From all of us at Roger Beasley Hyundai, we thank you for choosing to make us a part of your family and look forward to working with you again in the future!

Deandre H.
Garland, TX
2020 Hyundai Tucson
08/05/2020 Category: Service
Customer service was exceptional, and Brady was excellent in helping me with getting a car. Also getting my car service was exceptional as well.

Hi Deandre! Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback, we really appreciate it! If you have any questions at all, please feel free to contact the dealership directly or message us on Facebook at: www.facebook.com/BeasleyHyundaiKyle/ and we will be sure to connect with you! From all of us at Roger Beasley Hyundai, we thank you for choosing to make us a part of your family!

Buda, TX
2020 Hyundai Palisade
08/03/2020 Category: Service
Horrible
Sold us a new palisade with heated seats. The heated seats don’t even heat up to the lowest specs offered. Said there is nothing they can do. Basically to bad for us.

We are sorry that you are not satisfied with your Hyundai. We tested the car and the heated seats do in fact work and warm to a temperature that meets Hyundai's specifications. As a dealership, we have done all we can and escalated your situation as high as we can with Hyundai Corporate for them to review and decide if they are willing to take any additional action.

AR
Andrea R.
Georgetown, TX
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/24/2020 Category: Service
Donny in service was on top of everything that needed to be done. He was helpful and informative. Out of three Roger Beasley dealerships Roger Beasley Hyundai was the best. They truly think of the customer first and not the almighty dollar!
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai responded on 07/25/2020

Hi Andrea!

Hi James!

That is great to hear, thank you! I will be sure to pass along your praise to Donny, I know he will appreciate it. As always, if you ever need anything, please do not hesitate to reach out. From all of us at Roger Beasley Hyundai, we thank you for choosing to make us a part of your family and look forward to working with you again in the future!

PD
Patricia D.
2012 Hyundai Veloster
07/23/2020 Category: Service
Great Service...AGAIN
I recently had to schedule service to check my battery. I was expecting to have to replace it and wasn't looking forward to the bill. Turns out it was only my key fob battery, after all. I got that changed (less than $10) and was advised to take my car out more often! I don't get out much because of the pandemic and my battery was just sitting too long! Brandon was awesome, explaining everything and never pressuring me into any upgrade services. I have always been treated fairly and with respect at Roger Beasley Hyundai in Kyle. Their excellent service record with me continues!
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai responded on 07/23/2020

Hi Patricia!

Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback, we really appreciate it! I am so glad to hear Brandon was so helpful, I will be sure to pass along your praise to him. If you have any questions at all, please feel free to contact the dealership directly or message us on Facebook at: www.facebook.com/BeasleyHyundaiKyle/ and we will be sure to connect with you!

James W.
07/21/2020 Category: Service
The people at Roger Beasley Hyundai have treated me as if I am their only customer since I leased my Tucson from them .They have done all of the service and I could have had it done cheaper and closer to home but their work is competent and trusted. I wouldn't go anywhere else.
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai responded on 07/22/2020

Hi James!

We love hearing that and appreciate you trusting us with your vehicle! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, we really appreciate it! As always, if you ever need anything, please do not hesitate to reach out. From all of us at Roger Beasley Hyundai, we thank you for choosing to make us a part of your family and look forward to working with you again in the future

Wimberley, TX
2019 Hyundai Tucson
Fast and Friendly
Fast maintenance service and friendly folks
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai responded on 07/21/2020

John M.
Wimberley, TX
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/21/2020 Category: Service
fast and professional. Great experience..

Hi John! I am so glad to hear that! Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback, we really appreciate it! If you ever need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to reach out.

Rosemary H.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/15/2020 Category: Service
Service rep is awesome. He makes you feel like he knows you and your needs.
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai responded on 07/16/2020

Hi Rosemary!

Lockhart, TX
Friendly service dept
I’ll be back!!!
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai responded on 07/13/2020

Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback, we really appreciate it! I am sorry that your wait time was longer than expected. Sometimes unexpected issues come up with other customer's vehicles and cause delays in our service department. Regardless, we should have done a much better job communicating that with you so I am sorry and will make sure this is addressed by management.

John H.
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Friendly reception.
Great reception before I finally purchased the vehicle but seemed to be a little cooler reception after the sale. Not the intensity of enthusiasm of the first visits. Seemed a little more distant or less important as we were upon our first visit. Still had the politeness and professionalism as first received on the initial visit.

Hi John,

Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback, we really appreciate it! I am sorry to hear our staff didn't seem as enthusiastic or as engaged. We appreciate you letting us know and I will make sure a manager addresses this. If you have any questions at all, please feel free to contact the dealership directly or message us on Facebook at: www.facebook.com/BeasleyHyundaiKyle/ and we will be sure to connect with you!

LL
Linda L.
Buda, TX
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/11/2020 Category: Service
Stacy and his service team are excellent! They are thorough and efficient. It is a pleasure taking my 2019 Santa Fe to them for all of my servicing needs.

Hi Linda! Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback, we really appreciate it! If you have any questions at all, please feel free to contact the dealership directly or message us on Facebook at: www.facebook.com/BeasleyHyundaiKyle/ and we will be sure to connect with you!

Mary R.
Martindale, TX
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/10/2020 Category: Service
The communication of the service that was provided.
Overall great, one thing that was noticed was all my tire pressures were not the same. One tire was over inflated; reading 43 psi.

Hi Mary, Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback, we really appreciate it! I am sorry to hear one tire was overinflated. I will be sure to pass that feedback along to the manager so he can address it with the team. If you would like to stop by, we'd be happy to fix that for you. As always, if you ever need anything, please do not hesitate to reach out.

WP
William P.
07/10/2020 Category: Service
Great experience and great service

Hi William! Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback, we really appreciate it! As always, if you ever need anything, please do not hesitate to reach out.