4.6

Pat R.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/05/2021 Category: Service
Car Care at Hyundai in Kyle, Tx
Excellent service every time.
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai responded on 02/06/2021

Hi Pat!

WB
Willard B.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/19/2021 Category: Service
Exceptional Service
The service at Roger Beasley Hyundai is great! They do their best to schedule you when you want and always get you in and out as soon as possible!
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai responded on 01/20/2021

Thank you, Willard! As always, if you ever need anything, please do not hesitate to reach out. From all of us at Roger Beasley Hyundai, we thank you for choosing to make us a part of your family and look forward to working with you again in the future!

Debra L.
Bastrop, TX
01/19/2021 Category: Service
Customer service
Excellent sales representative
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai responded on 01/19/2021

Hi Debra! Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback, we really appreciate it! If you have any questions at all, please feel free to contact the dealership directly or message us on Facebook at: www.facebook.com/BeasleyHyundaiKyle/ and we will be sure to connect with you!

LT
Lachelle T.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/12/2021 Category: Service
Santa Fe
Nice people at this business
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai responded on 01/14/2021

Hi Lachelle! Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback, we really appreciate it! If you have any questions at all, please feel free to contact the dealership directly or message us on Facebook at: www.facebook.com/BeasleyHyundaiKyle/ and we will be sure to connect with you!

Alvin B.
01/08/2021 Category: Service
Hyundai
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai responded on 01/11/2021

Hi Alvin! Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback, we really appreciate it! As always, if you ever need anything, please do not hesitate to reach out.

GA
Gary A.
2020 Hyundai Sonata
01/04/2021 Category: Service
Very happy with all aspects from scheduling to fast efficient service.
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai responded on 01/05/2021

Hi Gary!

Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback, we really appreciate it! If you have any questions at all, please feel free to contact the dealership directly or message us on Facebook at: www.facebook.com/BeasleyHyundaiKyle/ and we will be sure to connect with you! From all of us at Roger Beasley Hyundai, we thank you for choosing to make us a part of your family!

Joseph R.
12/24/2020 Category: Service
Service is always extremely friendly and helpful
Roger Beasley Hyundai is the best dealership in Central Texas bar none! I highly recommend them.
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai responded on 12/24/2020

Hi Joseph,

Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback, we really appreciate it! I will be sure to pass it along to Brandson! If you ever need anything, please do not hesitate to reach out. From all of us at Roger Beasley Hyundai, we thank you for choosing to make us a part of your family and look forward to continuing to work with you in the future!

AG
Alfonso G.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
12/22/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai Sonata Maintenance
I’ve always only taken my vehicle to Roger Beasley Hyundai in Kyle for maintenance and have never had a bad experience. They always give me a detailed report with a video of my actual vehicle explaining the current state of my vehicle. I usually go on a Saturday for service and the advisors are always quick to get me in. I would definitely continue coming back to them for my vehicle maintenance.
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai responded on 12/23/2020

Hi Alfonso!

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a great 5-star review! We are glad to hear you enjoy the video overview, I will be sure to pass along your praise to the service team. As always, if you ever need anything, please do not hesitate to reach out. From all of us at Roger Beasley Hyundai, we appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again in the future!

CF
Caprice F.
12/21/2020 Category: Service
When I went in for my oil change the employees were so fast and very kind! It’s never a long wait to get my oil change. Great service !
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai responded on 12/22/2020

Hi Caprice! Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback, we really appreciate it! If you have any questions at all, please feel free to contact the dealership directly or message us on Facebook at: www.facebook.com/BeasleyHyundaiKyle/ and we will be sure to connect with you!

Julia C.
2020 Hyundai Tucson
12/18/2020 Category: Service
Very satisfied
Very satisfied
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai responded on 12/21/2020

Hi Juila! Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback, we really appreciate it! As always, if you ever need anything, please do not hesitate to reach out. From all of us at Roger Beasley Hyundai, we thank you for choosing to make us a part of your family and look forward to working with you again in the future!

Robert G.
01/13/2021 Category: Service
second chance
After what had been an exhausting and disappointing situation initially, I swore I would not come back to the Kyle dealership. Im glad I did, Donnie explained what happened and we agreed some communication may have been the problem. Donnie reached out multi times, and I went in and he took care of my issue quickly. Honestly, I would never have come back, had this situation not have been so much better. Donnie truly showed compassion and great customer service! I will defend keep my business with Hyundai!

12/15/2020 Category: Service
poir service
horrible service, went back several times, they could never fix the initial problem because their painter only worked one day, friday. I went 3 different fridays! then last straw, they lost my key! then claim they told me it was in car after 30 minutes of waiting. general manager did not care, not one person there did/does care.
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai responded on 12/16/2020

Hi Robert,

First and foremost, I would like to apologize for your experience at Roger Beasley Hyundai. We take customer satisfaction very seriously at Roger Beasley Hyundai, so I have passed your review on to upper management and they will be handling it accordingly. The person you spoke with was the general sales manager, I passed your message on to the actual General Manager, Rick, as well as the service manager, Donnie. They should be reaching out to you shortly to see what we can do to make this right.

Again, I apologize for the experience you have had at Roger Beasley Hyundai and hope we have the opportunity to earn back your business in the future.

Deborah M.
Buda, TX
12/10/2020 Category: Service
Stacy David is great and explained everything great
Stacy David is great. He explains to where u understand.
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai responded on 12/11/2020

Hi Deborah,

I am so glad to hear that! Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback, we really appreciate it, and I will be sure to pass it along to Stacy! If you ever need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to reach out. From all of us at Roger Beasley Hyundai, we thank you for choosing to make us a part of your family and look forward to continuing to work with you in the future!

Lockhart, TX
12/10/2020 Category: Service
Updated review after revisit
Since my last visit, I was able to personally meet and talk with the manager at his request. I addressed my concerns and he made me aware that every customer counts; all reviews are sent directly to him so he has first hand knowledge of all reviews. After providing some background info, I was extremely impressed and satisfied with how he made things right! I definitely appreciate all he’s done and how he reached out to fix everything!! Definitely returning to this location!!

12/02/2020 Category: Service
Recent work turns into more
A couple days after leaving g the dealership, I was glad I reviewed the paperwork due to discovering that I’d “declined” motor work. This was incorrect bc I was never informed of an additional issue. I currently have an extended warranty on the vehicle and had to call and speak with an advise to get details on what the codes meant in my paperwork. Turns out I had a bad motor mount which caused the motor to shake while idled. I felt it in the vehicle from time to time but didn’t know that a bad motor mount was the cause of the vibration/shaking. After getting details, I was informed of how “extra “ work can’t be added onto a service note, if it wasn’t the initial reason for my visit. That I completely understand! It was the lack of communication to know days after leaving the dealership and reviewing notes on the work order that I had other issues I wasn’t aware of. Another $100 deductible is worth it getting addressed to keep from a more costlier repair but the fact that I had to call days later to find out is what I didn’t like. It’s so important to review and talk to customers!! Simple things like this can make or break referrals!
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai responded on 12/02/2020

First and foremost, I would like to apologize for your experience at Roger Beasley Hyundai. We should have done a better job bringing that to your attention and discussing it with you. We take customer satisfaction very seriously at Roger Beasley Hyundai, so I have passed your review on to upper management and they will be handling it accordingly. A manager should be reaching out to you shortly.

KF
Kevin F.
12/02/2020 Category: Service
Friendly
Great customer service.

Hi Kevin,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5-star review! I will be sure to pass it along to the team. If you ever need anything, please do not hesitate to reach out. From all of us at Roger Beasley Hyundai, we appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again in the future!

James H.
2018 Hyundai Accent
12/01/2020 Category: Service
Best Dealership in Central Texas
Lookjng for a Great Deal from an Honest Car Dealer with Exceptional Products @ a Great Price?

Give Roger Beasely a shot, 5 Star!!!

Hi James,

Thank you for your 5-star review and high praise, we really appreciate it! I will be sure to pass it along to the team! As always, if you ever need anything, please do not hesitate to reach out. From all of us at Roger Beasley Hyundai, we thank you for choosing to make us a part of your family and look forward to working with you again in the future!