Thomas B.
Hartford, CT
Jeep Commander
01/13/2019
mechanics
reliable knowledgeable fair price helpful

Joanne L.
Subaru Legacy
01/09/2019
Professionalism, courtesy
Prompt, friendly staff, very professional and I trust the thorough work/service on my car. And I love the Gevalia coffee!!

Unionville, CT
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
12/20/2018
Customer Service
It was my first time in the shop. They took me in and got me out same day plus gave me a loaner. They kept me abreast of developments on my vehicle every step of the way and worked with me to make an informed selection on absolutely critical repairs. In addition, the rep was extremely very cordial and honored a new customer discount of 10% when I requested it. So far my car rides very smooth and I’m satisfied with the service I received.

Jonathan B.
Lincoln MKX
11/14/2018
Great clean organized
Very professional team of very qualified mechanics, they take their time to explain the issue and what will be done to fix it. Also they stand behind their work .

Richard H.
Hartford, CT
11/09/2018
Same day service!
They took my car in without an appointment and fixed it same day!

AC

MK
Melanie K.
Newington, CT
10/12/2018
I was updated about my cars status frequently and the staff seemed helpful and honest with their recommendations. Repairs were done very quickly!

BR
Brad R.
Amston, CT
Mitsubishi 3000GT
10/03/2018
Power Steering Rack Replacement
I have used Roggi's for my last 3 service needs, and will continue to go to them.
I have a 1998 Mitsu 3000GT, which has over 300,000 miles. So, naturally there are things from time to time that need repair or replacement. Roggi's has top-notch mechanics who do the work quickly and
meticulously. My last service was to replace the power steering rack and tie rod ends. The work done was impeccable, and the car drives like it just came off the assembly line! I couldn't be happier!

SG
Shani G.
Crowley, TX
Volvo XC90
09/26/2018
College mom
Roggies has serviced at least two vehicles for our son who is in college in CT. They have been timely and responsive to my questions from TX. I am thankful for the referral give to us two years ago to Roggies.

Sherry H.
Volvo S40
09/11/2018
Feels like family!
Roggi's values of trust, honesty ,care and quality work are the reasons I always come back for service.
Sherry

KW
Kristy W.
Bristol, CT
09/04/2018
I have been taking my car to Roggi's for several years and no matter what type of repair has been done the service is always excellent and their prices are fair. I can truly attest to that statement as my car has required major repairs over the years! Henry and Wayne are professional, friendly and their skill set for repairing foreign cars is first rate. I would never consider taking my car anywhere else, even for just an oil change!

Bloomfield, CT
INFINITI G35 Coupe
09/02/2018
Easy to work with
Henry made the prices very smooth. With little notice, he was able to service my car and even dropped me off downtown to work and have coffee at Starbucks while waiting. Two thumbs up!

Jeanne D.
Glastonbury, CT
Acura MDX
08/31/2018
Roggi’s
Convenient to my office, always accommodating, friendly. I like the atmosphere.

Glastonbury, CT
Land Rover LR2
08/15/2018
Fast reliable service
When I have an issue with my car, Roggi’s diagnoses the problem, gets back to me quickly and fixes the problem at a fair price.

GB
Gerald (Gib) B.
Volkswagen Passat
06/25/2018
Terrific and responsible service
The Roggi's team is highly capable and efficient, cost-conscious too. I appreciate the follow-up phone call and desire to ensure - when it happens and usually well down' the road (literally), you'll be a repeat customer.