Latest Review about 1 month ago

Marbelia G.
Cheshire, CT
03/16/2018
Roggis is taking your car to a family member.
The service is outstanding and fair. They always consult you before changing or repairing anything. They will listen to your concern and younever leave feeling dissatisfied. Price are ultra reasonable and servuce is timely and transparent.

ME
Max E.
Mercedes-Benz E350
03/14/2018
knowledgeable, professional, courteous and friendly.
Great service, they are very knowledgeable of my car, proactive in identifying potential issues, responsive to my concerns, friendly and professional.

Jo Anne P.
Cromwell, CT
03/09/2018
Roggi’s Auto Service
I have been a Roggi’s customer for over 25 years. Wayne and Henry have always provided me with 5 ***** service. If you want honest, reliable, superb professional and technical service don’t think twice about using Roggi’s to maintain your vehicle.
Henry R. from Roggi's Auto Service responded on 03/13/2018

Jo Anne thank you so much for helping durring our fundraiser, it was good to see you!

AW
Althea W.
Mercedes-Benz ML320
03/08/2018
For the Best, Honest, Professional and also Excellent in Customer Service Roggi's Auto Service is definitely the place to take your vehicle.
Three years ago I was surfing the internet for an auto service place and I came upon Roggi's, I brought my car there and up to this day I have no regrets. Am a female driver and the people at Roggi's has always given me nothing but Excellent and Honest service I always feel safe and worry free whenever I take my car there knowing they are going to do nothing but beyond the best to make sure am safe on the road.
Henry R. from Roggi's Auto Service responded on 03/13/2018

Althea thank you for your kinds words!!

LH
Larry H.
Nissan Versa
03/07/2018
Service the way it should be
Recently bought a used car for our daughter. Took it in to Roggis and had all things checked and they performed a couple of needed maintenance items. As always, it was done with a smile and done right. Thank you.
Henry R. from Roggi's Auto Service responded on 03/13/2018

Your very welcome Larry, thank you for entrusting us with you vehicles.

NS
Norma S.
South Windsor, CT
Mercedes-Benz E320
02/15/2018
Excellent!
The service was excellent & professional. They explained clearly what my car absolutely needed now & what can wait for a later appointment.

JEN P.
02/09/2018
Friendly, honest, trustworthy!
I always feel confident when bringing my cars to Roggi's. They are honest, efficient and do a great job and really pay attention to all the details!

Thanks Jen!

EB
Eileen B.
Wethersfield, CT
01/21/2018
Roggi's Garage - a very trustworthy company
Finally a trustworthy garage! I took my Mustang to Roggi's Auto Service and had a great experience. Paul in the office was a pleasure to deal with. They only did the repairs that were needed (unlike some garages) and they did them at a reasonable price. It was a great feeling knowing that I can easily deal with them in the future and trust what they are telling me!

LJ
Lenworth J.
Chevrolet Avalanche
01/06/2018
Vehicle Service
Excellent service. Very friendly and courteous

MK
Melanie K.
Newington, CT
Subaru Forester (Natl)
12/27/2017
Great experience
Staff were very helpful and friendly. Cost was affordable and they did not attempt to convince me to get more work done on my car than needed. I was in and out very quickly. I would definitely recomend them and will return here myself.

TC
Thad C.
11/21/2017
Fixed my 1998 Ford Ranger XLT - Roggi's is my go to garage. Walk there from home or work, very convenient and okay pricing
read the title.

RF
Robert F.
11/07/2017
The best!
Roggi's is an absolute pleasure to deal with. They do top notch work, try to keep the budget to the safest possible minimum, and are responsive and communicative every step along the way.

Joel G.
11/03/2017
honest and skilled
Roggi's has been a great find for me. They are easy to deal with, honest and straight-forward

Douglas M.