Sherry H.
Volvo S40
10/07/2017
honest service
I was recently at a crossroads with choosing between investing in my 2010 s40 volvo r design turbo manual transmission (last year a manual was made) and trading it in for a newer model. I was referred to Roggi's by Jack Lyons of Lyons Automotive in West Hartford who spoke very highly of the quality and honesty of Roggi's work. I was given a fair estimate for the cost of fixing (really refurbishing my volvo) and provided with a loaner. Not only was the work done to the highest of standards, when another problem was uncovered, they treated me with the utmost kindness regarding additional pricing. I felt that Roggi's Auto Service treated my care as if it was one of their own. I would happily recommend servicing anyone's car at Roggi's.

Linda S.
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
10/07/2017
always good service
We like Roggi's because they are prompt and honest

SP
Sam P.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
09/01/2017
Roggi's performed work on my car that turned out to involve more than what was expected. They kept me informed of their progress and didn't return the car until everything was running correctly.

KG
Kim G.
Bloomfield, CT
08/30/2017
Fantastic service, no unnecessary work done, honest people and good, fair prices!
Highly recommend to anyone, especially those who have had a hard time finding an honorable mechanic. I have recommended Roggi's to many friends and they have ended up staying with them also. Great proximity to Hartford workers and they offer curbside service. You can't go wrong with them

RP
Robyn P.
Hartford, CT
08/28/2017
The best!
These folks are the best! A million thank you's!! Fast, honest, affordable, and friendly!!

LH
Larry H.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
08/25/2017
Trusted partner
I thoroughly enjoy having Roggi's as a trusted partner. 2 days before returning to college my daughter shows me a missing chunk of rubber on one of her tires, she has no idea how that happened. ;).

Frank and Henry to the rescue. I called early the next morning and asked if she could have some. Frank said, "send her in, we'll see what we can do." I love hat I can just send my daughter there alone and have no worries - I know they will treat her with respect and the right thing will get done. Fast forward to the end of the day - of course my daughter gave me no updates - and I ask my daughter if she was able to have the tire issue addressed. She tells me, "yes, no issues, new tire is on. It's great walking in there. It's like Frank and Henry are my cousins or uncles."

Jeanne D.
Glastonbury, CT
Acura MDX
08/24/2017
5 stars
Always great service, I take my car nowhere else

RK
Ray Krisst

Doug B.
08/19/2017
Emissions work on an Audi
I have a high miliage car that requires a lot of work to get the check engine light off.

They gave me a fair quote to get the job done I recommend them but I will never buy another Audi.
Henry R. from Roggi's Auto Service responded on 08/22/2017

Doug, thanks for the review!! We look forward to helping you in the future!

Cheryl C.
Windsor, CT
08/17/2017
Best Service Ever
For the last 7 years my car has been serviced by Roggis always I've received excellent service, fair pricing and flexibility in scheduling. Recently I got a nail in my tire and it was unsafe to drive. But because of the excellent service of Frank at Roggis a replacement tire was brought to the location me at Carmax the two organizations got me back on the road late on a Friday no doubt! Thanks Frank and Roggis for always going the extra mile!
Henry R. from Roggi's Auto Service responded on 08/22/2017

Cheryl, thank you for taking the time to review us!

ES
Ellen S.
08/11/2017
Very professional .
I went there for the first time. What was I waiting for? Very professional . Recommended service . They even washed my car when they were done. Great mechanics.

PS
Paul S.
Kia Sportage
08/11/2017
Everthing done right and at the promised time
Thanks for your service.

LR
Lynn R.
08/10/2017
They always go the extra mile
Thank you again Roggi's for providing the service...and service experience... that I have come to rely on. I am confident in the repairs, and appreciate the fact that my questions and concerns are important. Thank you Wayne and Henry

SP
Sharon P.
07/27/2017
Roggi's is a very good place to bring your car for service!!
I've been going to Roggi's for quite a few years. Wayne is VERY NICE and HONEST!!! They tell you what's wrong with your car before they work on it and help you make very wise decisions. It's good to go to a place where you can leave and not wonder if they are going to try to scam you. They were very knowledgeable about my car, even when I told them what was wrong with it before they look at it. Thank God for Roggi's!!!!

LJ
Lenworth J.
Mercedes-Benz CLS63 S AMG
07/15/2017
car ad tire service
Excellent service. Very prompt. Courteous professional and friendly.