Rashid H.
Tolland, CT
03/31/2017
Auto repair
It is great to do business with Roggi
They are reasonable dependent and courteous

Rashid H.
Tolland, CT
Audi S4
03/30/2017
I am very happy I have start bringing my cars for service to this Garage
Henry R. from Roggi's Auto Service responded on 04/14/2017

Thank you for putting your trust in us!!

J
JOHN
Manchester, CT
Chevrolet Avalanche
03/01/2017
They make time to assess the problem and schedule the repair quickly.
The repairs are completed without cutting corners or making excuses. I am back on the road confident the vehicle is "almost new " again.

MO
Marilyn O.
Honda Accord
02/28/2017
Honda accord repair
Great service and great, friendly staff

TH
Terri-Anne H.
Waterbury, CT
Pontiac G6
02/25/2017
Got me in and up and running right away
Awesome first experience

Mario P.
Subaru Legacy
01/30/2017
Best Service Around
The guys at Roggi's always took care of me and always gave me the best prices for services. I wouldn't go anywhere else but here. Been coming here since 2014.

BD
Benjamin D.
East Hartford, CT
BMW 328xi
01/20/2017
Their expertise and customer services
Excellent customer service and professionalism.

Jerry and Gail P.
01/17/2017
Friendly greeting and fabulous service.....
Always a status report on work completed and any future work needed. Years and years of routine and complicated work on my cars....never a problem they could not correct. The price is fair and the service is fabulous. Since my transfer to Roggi's I have never been unhappy. My son and friends use them too. So should everybody!!!

PS
Paul S.
West Hartford, CT
Kia Sportage
01/16/2017
Recent Visit
This was the last vehicle of the day on Tuesday, January 10th. I noticed, Sunday, yesterday that a puddle of oil formed under the Sportage. I checked the oil pan drain plug. It was only finger tightened. I took out my socket and wrench and secured it.
Henry R. from Roggi's Auto Service responded on 01/16/2017

Hi Paul!  Thank you for being a loyal customer at Roggi’s Auto Service.  We really appreciate your feedback, patience and continued support.  Please know that this is not the standard of service at Roggi’s and that next time you come in, your oil change is on us!  Thank you!

Regards,

WK
William A. K.
Saturn Vue
01/06/2017
Professional service, thorough and complete
Roggis has kept my cars in tip top shape for many years. Saving me money, and keeping me on the road safely.

Jonathan L.
Avon, CT
Mercedes-Benz E300
12/21/2016
Experience, Knowledge and Integrity
My 1999 diesel Benz had a few suspension issues that Wayne and Henry sorted out quickly. The old girl now drives like a proper German car - tight & responsive with just enough road feel.

AD

Jenny S.
Bloomfield, CT
Hyundai Tucson
11/17/2016
Great service on my car.

Thomas S.
11/07/2016
Professional, Courteous, and Exceptional Service
Roggi's came highly recommended and they did not disappoint. They have been servicing my vehicle with care and professionalism. Their reputation depends on the quality of their work and they put in the time and skill to do the job right. Henry and Wayne Roggi a true professionals and I would give them my highest recommendation.